[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unforgettable Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 66

File: fate_com2.jpg (696KB, 617x900px) Image search: [Google]
fate_com2.jpg
696KB, 617x900px
Talk about a dream you've had that you'll never forget
>>
>>19542545
The one time I was able to lucid dream.

Basically, I fucked Jennifer Lawrence for 4 hours, and I literally mean 4 hours. When I woke up her breasts were burned into my retinas. Took me a few minutes rubbing my eyes before I could see properly.

I went to work the next day feeling like I'd had no sleep at all. Shit was awesome though. Wish I could do it again.
>>
File: 1500576736331.jpg (31KB, 720x416px) Image search: [Google]
1500576736331.jpg
31KB, 720x416px
>>19542545
>met this thin, 20s man
>we dont speak, we look each other with peace and joy (im not a gay)
>he says the universe is expanding with acceleration
>I ask if universe is accelerating, it will reach speed light at one point?
>he laughs
>"no, because light speed increases at the same proportion"
>mfw
>>
>>19542601
Doesn't make sense.

Matter will eventually surpass light speed due to hubble's law exactly for the reasons you state. The space inbetween particles will be expanding faster than c.
>>
>walking in rural Colorado at night along winding road
>blue SUV drives up with Matt Groening-looking guy asking if I need a lift
>before I can even answer, I find myself sitting in the backseat
>I look around and see a painting sitting in the trunk area behind me
>"Oh, that's cool, maybe if there was a light in here I could see it"
>the man then magically levitates a pen light over to the painting so I can see it better and I go lucid
>as I realize this, the feeling of alien-fueled dread consumes me, taking over every inch of my body and I start going into paralysis
>the fear become so strong, I lay over and look at the back of the drivers seat where the man had vanished.
>see what I think is an alien head peaking over it looking at me
>wake up sweating through my mattress

Apparently I'm the only person I know who has dreams like this...
>>
>buy a tab in dream
>take it
>OD and die
>Become nothing, and everything
>See the DMT Aliens

Was pretty tight
>>
>>19542545
I was thrown off the grand canyon by a native american
i like to think of it as the last moments of my past life
>>
File: IMG_1769.jpg (160KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1769.jpg
160KB, 500x500px
>be smoking weed in a deep ditch or hole with a friend
>car comes crashing down headfirst
>vivid memory of headlights in the night coming for us
>about to be annihilated
>friend holds out hand and car stops, levitates over us
>friend screams "ACCEPT OR REJECT THIS REALITY"
>reject reality i guess and car floats back up

don't know why it stuck with me but it come back to me when life gets overwhelming or whatever
>>
>>19542545
The only nightmare I've ever had that was directly induced by a movie
>I'm in an apartment alone
>The baby from Eraserhead is on the table
>It's been keeping me up all night with its crying, I'm so tired
>It starts laughing at me
>Then it speaks in a strange deep voice
>"Does it...talk? Does it...speak to you?"

This was like 7 years ago, I'll probably never forget it.
>>
File: 3Ap7t.jpg (12KB, 448x338px) Image search: [Google]
3Ap7t.jpg
12KB, 448x338px
>A man is sitting across from me, telling me stories of kings and deserts
>I feel myself placed into the story as he speaks like some sort of movie
>Right before I wake up I'm snapped back to sitting with him in the void
>"I must leave now, but remember where my story left off, I hope to continue it the next time we meet"
>Eyes snap wide open
>>
>i was in a forest
>the floor was covered by a lot of leaves from the trees
>there was a big gray building like an school in the middle of the forest
>i walked to the entrance
>over the big entrance was a text who said something like ''milennial school'' or ''school from the millenium''
>kinda creepy, i was alone, it was winter
>the main door was a black gate
>i looked through the gate and i could see a big yard and the floor was gray
>everything was gray
>somehow i started hearing zombies
>i was frightened
>the school looked like my primary school and it had like three floors
>i took a couple of steps back from the gate
>i could appreciate the whole building from the outside but i didn't went inside that building
>then i woke up
>i think it was a nightmare
>i didnt like it
>>
>>19543352
Dude!
I had a childhood dream that was similarly vivid and bizarre with the same sort of twist. I had many actually!
One particular dream was one of being in a sandbox in the backyard of house at night. I remember knowing that if I looked to my right (towards the woods), I would see something terrifying, and I would freeze there for a long time. When I finally looked over I would see a grey and hear shrill screaming causing me to wake up. I would have this dream over and over again. Don't know why. It sounds ridiculous, I know.
>>
File: 1504411546112.png (1MB, 934x886px) Image search: [Google]
1504411546112.png
1MB, 934x886px
>>19542545
It happened when i was 4

>I awake in a black and empy space
>I start wandering in this strange and silent place
>I hear a song in the distance
>start walking towards the song
>it's like a cartoon opening about a mummy that eats stragers, all cartoony and stuff
>it's being singed by i girl i befriended at the daycare i was at, her head was in a ball flying around while she was singing.
>the mummy catches an explorer and the other screams and cries
>it's not so silly anymore
>the mummy brings the corpse of the explorer in his sarcophagus, while the other runs off in complete terror
>i was just trying to catch the bubble with the girl's head the whole time
>get it
>and i wake up, wondering what the fuck was all that about.

I got more strange dreams if anyone is interested
>>
This happened to me a couple of months ago
>be me
>go to sleep and have a normal dream
>wake up from said dream to my dark room
>I cant move my body
>Two shadowy dudes holding axes are right next to me
>They start swinging their axes at me
>I feel the axes enter me but I didn't feel any pain
>I wake up again
>>
>>19543747
This is something you've made up later in life. A four-year-old's brain isn't developed enough to come up with this kind of stuff. It's not that unusual. My brain has made up some memories from when I was like two years old which just are not true.
>>
>>19543762
That's not a dream, just a regular sleep paralysis.
>>
Well not long ago at dream about nukes going off in America. Thing about it was there was no warning or preparation. basically a normal day then sudden devastation. As well as meteors falling from the sky.
>>
>>19543766
it's ok to be skeptical, but I vividly remember my life all the way back since i was four, and i'm sure as hell that i made that dream, among some others, although i attribute most of them to me watching tv too much tv
>>
i used to try and lucid dream, but my problem was that as soon as became aware, i would start to wake up.

read about a technique where you throw yourself hard at the ground in your dream, and you'll change everything and snap into a different dream. tried this a few times with good results, although sometimes i'd forget i was dreaming again in the new dream, but remember the whole thing when i woke up.

i had a really long lucid dream, which was mostly awesome. i remember a lot of details, but the in the final parts i was like a robot in a video game, moving through a space station. it was cool, i was remember being marveling at the level of detail around me, the walls and lights and computers. it amazed me that my brain was just generating this for me as i went.

i started to wake up, so i threw myself down. except this time i didn't fall in to a new dream; i blasted out of the wall of the spaceship, and into space. i fell incredibly fast onto a small, dark planet, completely in shadow.
>>
>>19542545
Licked Kate uptons pussy and it tasted like tangy metal. I'll always wonder what my unconscious body actually licked
>>
>>19543774
I took that into consideration but the weird axe guys made that seem unlikely. I don't know much about sleep paralysis tho.
>>
>>19543820
cont.

i was in a forest on the dark planet, and there was a dark animal shape moving around me a little in the distance, huge and fast. sounds weird but i think it was an elk, sort of sounded like the weird noises they make.

I get freaked out, dive towards the ground. I wake up in my bed, but after a few seconds of looking around i realize im still asleep. i just roll over on to the floor, and wake up again in my bed, but still not awake. i do this a few more times, until im just constantly waking up and rolling, over and over, panicking now that i cant actually wake up.

eventually everything slows down, and instead of just waking up after i roll over, i actually fall through the ceiling into my room. i land heavily on the bed, but i realize i could see myself on the bed already, from the ceiling.

i don't turn around, but i just feel this dark, terrifying presence behind me, some sort of buzzing shadow. i get this strange feeling of being outside my body, or something else being in my body.

wake up for real, panting and sweating gallons, completely freaked out.

never tried to lucid dream again after that.
>>
>>19543766
When I was 4 or 5 i dreamt I had been kidnapped and kept under chains in a pitch black dungeon by all the witches from children's tales. I especially remember the evil queen from Snowwhite. My mom was also in the darkness, with a terrified face, something prevented her from getting close to me
>>
File: Apocalypse-Albert_Goodwin.jpg (912KB, 1000x619px) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse-Albert_Goodwin.jpg
912KB, 1000x619px
I had a very recent dream that stood out, but I only remember it in chunks.

The dream started out in fancy hotel. I was a teenager and with my family. My mother wanted me to go up to our hotel room to get certain passes.

However, the stairs, escalator and elavators would not take me beyond the 8th floor. The 8th floor was a fancy restaurant on one side and an arcade room on the other.

I was dressed in a tuxedo top and shredded gym pants, which offended the stuffy rich guests in the restaurant, who kept asking question about what's beyond the 8th floor.

When I decided to look around the arcades, my mom told me to get the passes or else. I went down a hall of arcades and eventually blacked out.

Then I was in a dune buggy in a field of wheat. There were redneck farmers everywhere and it was designed like a combination of a corn maze and fortress. The farmer driving the dune buggy told me I've had enough sleep and to leave him alone. He got out of the dune buggy and I started driving it around the wheat maze. I was lost and none of the farmers cared.

When I looked into the sky, the moon was slowly blowing up in chunks and moving closer to Earth. I was panicking, desperate to leave the wheat maze, but the farmers didn't even care about the pending end of the world.

I drove towards the direction of the moon, scared shitless, and then I blacked out again and woke up for real this time.

Anyone here good at dream interpretation?
>>
>>19543844
What did you look like when you were looking at yourself from the ceiling?
>>
>>19543743
That's downright horrifying
>>
One where i had a deformed face, it was shrunken and my lips were gone, kinda like jeff the killer without the wierd eyes, i got down in my regular bus stop and people were staring at me, at this time i didn't know how i looked, by the side there was an old lady, which some other deformed guy told me she was a witch who gave poison for deformed people to drink and die.
I ignored the guy and went home, (by this point i still don't know i am deformed), when i got home my father was the only one there, he yelled at me and threw something at my head, think a bottle or something, i went upstairs quicly and tried to wash my face and go to my room and cry, when i looked in the mirror i saw my horrid face, the whole face was shrunken to the center, small eyes and mouth, and my lips were gone, so you could only see teeth, this was the last straw and i decided to go see the witch, but my father wasn't letting me, after crying a bit i decided to force my way out trough the window (was trying to kill myself anyway), i ran and jumped trough the secon floor window, as i was falling onto the car's roof i woke up scared shitless from having that horrid face, went to look myself in the mirror to make sure
>>
The few I can remember of people dying and then dying irl not long after

I never tell them about it though
>>
>>19543951
That sounds like there's an aspect of your personality or your exterior persona that you don't like and want to kill or change
>>
>>19542545
I've got two. One was the first nightmare I could remember, velociraptors with vampire teeth and Dracula capes chasing me through the forest. The second is Godzilla with an absolutely massive erection fucking buildings. I don't remember my dreams these days. Haven't for years.
>>
File: 13532582.jpg (28KB, 340x291px) Image search: [Google]
13532582.jpg
28KB, 340x291px
>Everyone in the world was going rampant like it was the end of the world or some shit
>hyper violence
>hitting someone with a car sends blood everywhere
>I was trapped in some roman arena
>get given a blue serrated kitchen knife
>fukken nice
>get told i have to kill 2 kids
>both dressed in black with black hair
>one looks like brother
>one looks like some girl i dated when i was high school
>fuck no
>cut their necks
>deargodwhy
>wake up
>I'm covered in cum
>>
>>19543861
Another scary dream I had was earlier this year, once again I only remember a certain part of it.

I was a little boy running around in this huge library that was inside of an old castle. There were assorted emotionless adults and old people who were absorbed in their reading at desks in different places.

They were indifferent to my being there. The fact that I was little boy lost in their building didn't matter. After looking around a bit, one businessman comes up to me and warns to get out in a cold, distant way. He hands me his business card.

I have this feeling that an evil presence is following me. At one point I start to hide under the bookshelves, which had abnormally large spaces under them for me to fit in.

As I hid under one, I kept looking at the business card. The man's face alternated between being blurry and making creepy, twisted, inhuman expressions. I kept looking back at the card and yet also felt ready to escape whatever the evil presence was that was on the verge of finding me, but I couldn't stop staring at the card.

Then I woke up.

I couldn't go back to sleep that night.
>>
>>19542545
I had a dream where some strange disfigured monster whose eye sockets dripped black ooze told me to "die and wake up again"

Am mildly schizophrenic /x/
>>
Mostly when I was little, but some recent ones.

There was a cruise ship docked on a foreign port. I was vacationing with my family, and had enjoyed a day on land, but the ship was leaving and my family was already on it. I ran for the ship and leapt at it, but fell into the dark green water. Something big and stringy and slimy grabbed hold of me and dragged me towards the ship's propellers.

There was a time I had two waking dreams before finally waking up for real. The first time I "woke", I was lying on the floor in an empty, stark white mansion, brightly lit. The second time, I was lying in a bed in an old, dark cabin. The only light was a fire in the hearth, and I was wrapped in blankets. Then I finally awoke in my real bed, in my real world.

Another dream: I was alone in the world. All the people and animals but me were gone. I journeyed across my town, finding empty houses, abandoned cars, etc. As night gathered, I returned home, walked upstairs to my bedroom and got into bed. Some hours later, I heard a sound from downstairs. I got up, walked to the top of the staircase, and called to whoever it was, but I got no answer. I leaned over the bannister to see if I could see anything, but I leaned too far and fell. I landed without feeling any pain, got up, and began to look around the house. I was about to turn a corner when I suddenly got the sense that there was something around the corner. Something horrible. My mind conjured the image of a skinned, emanciated corpse, with empty eye sockets, mouth agape in a silent scream, but I never did turn the corner. All I knew was that if I did, that thing would be there, waiting for me. I woke up shortly afterward.

I had a dream on Christmas morning one year that my mother had died. My house is a dark house, surrounded by trees; yet in the dream it was brightly lit, with big windows letting in the sunlight. I sat on the staircase, an old quilt draped over my shoulders, and sobbed into my hands.
>>
Endless chasing. A game of tag between superior beings that lasted for years
>>
Not creepy at all, but
>Be me
>Be a 16 yo teen
>"What, I'm not 16, It's been 6 years already, I wonder if everything's okay with Wendy"
>Wendy's my ex, we broke up 3 years ago, I'm dating another girl, nowadays
>The dream is going and going for hours
>"when I'm supossed to wake up? Wait... is this real life? Did I time travel?"
>Everything becomes blurry for a second
>"Ah, shit... it's a dream... Oh well, let's see how long it lasts"
> I try my best, with knowledge of her problems (stress, anorexia, self-image, etc.), to help her.
> Fast forward a few years later, she's not as chubby as before, but she's well adjusted, with less issues than before, and we've been a couple for almost a decade
> We're both about to marry.
> We both have our degrees in our preferred area
> I wake up.
> mfw I still dream of helping her with her traumas, despite the fact that we've already talk through and through about it and we both moved on.
Guess the first cut is the deepest
>>
>sleep paralysis again
>no sense of dread for once which is cool
>on my side looking towards the ceiling
>see this huge stone face descending towards me from way far away, but still inside the room like it's being overlayed on my vision
>same sort of look as pic related
>feel a woman's hand touch the side of my face
>ice cold, like someone who's been out in the snow
>feels absolutely real and clear like a cold shower IRL
>don't feel anything negative but get spooked by how awake I feel
>shut my eyes and start chanting "be gone be gone" (kek) in my head
>gradually come out of the paralysis and then properly jolt awake
It's the only dream I can remember in full because of how real that touch felt.
>>
>>19544149
Creepy recurring dreams I had in my adolescence, nowadays? not so much:
The pattern was pretty much the same, creepy stuff like a monster appeared, then when I try to fight it, it's all futile, I end up doing squat to it.

I guess I felt like a weakling so many years. Nowadays I dream of stuff like that when I'm too stressed, otherwise I dream of weird/surreal shit.
>>
>>19544044

Another dream. My dog dragged herself to lie at my feet. She had been ripped apart - her back legs were barely connected to her body but for a few ligaments, there were gaping wounds in her side, one eye was hanging out of it's socket. She was whimpering and looking up at me with her one good eye. I my hand I held a little Ruger .22 pistol. I tried to shoot her in the head, to kill her painlessly and ease her suffering. I missed. I shot her through the mouth. I shot her again. In the back. I shot her again and again and again and she wouldn't die. She just kept looking at me and whimpering. I attribute this dream to the fact my dog was once mauled by a pair of rottweilers while I was walking her (she's okay now).

I was underground, in what seemed to be series of wooden, earthen tunnels, lit only by an occasional road flare on the floor. I met a girl wandering the tunnels. She was about 12-14, and she was beautiful; pale skin, dark eyes, dark hair. Wore a white sweater and black leggings. We explored the tunnels together, and talked with one another. We eventually found something like a high school locker room (with stalls, urinals, lockers and benches), but instead of a wall on the other side there was just a black void. At that point; it gets fuzzy. The next thing I remember, there was a bald man in a brown jacket and jeans screaming at the girl, calling her a whore. In his hand, he held a kerambit with a shiny nickled blade and an ivory handle She was sitting on a bench. Half of her head had been crudely shaved. Her face was downcast; she was crying. I couldn't do anything. I could only watch. The man began to scream that he would "cut out her cunt" next. Then something came out of the void. I didn't see much of it, but it was big and flesh-colored, and it certainly had claws and a lot of teeth. It grabbed the man and began to rip him apart. The girl ran to me and I took her hand and we fled deeper into the tunnels
>>
>this dream i was out of body and floating around the halls of a hotel lobby.
>there were lots of ppl around.
>got the idea of possessing one of these ppl.
>i easily slipped into someone and took control of their body. my host was asleep.
>let go of the person by floating out of their body and floated around some more.
>during this time i went through ceilings onto the next level, or floors, or went through doors and into the rooms.
>at one point i reached a set of fancy double doors. they were locked and guarded by a man in black.
>i wanted to go through those doors. for some reason i could not phase through.
>decided i'd pass through the floor down to the sub level, phase through the wall, and pop out of the floor into the room.
>there was another door in the basement. it looked exactly like the one upstairs only painted entirely in black.
>i passed through the door. total darkness. i floated up and phased through the ceiling onto the carpet.
>giant windows with curtains rein tall on my left. behind me wood shelves. and a desk is in front. a tiny man with white hair sits behind it.
>he can see me.
>he tells me he's impressed. i have negative impressions of this imp.
>oh well. i'm fooled into something bad and drawn closer to the desk.
>there is an ink pen in a jar on the desk. the man moves. the pen disappears. the man is next to me with the pen in his hand.
>he jabs the pen into my wrist. i watch as black ink fills my veins and continues flowing into my body.
>i black out.
>i awake standing on a porch in the backyard of my grandparents place.
>i look at my stomach. black vines are growing rapidly from my belly button.
>i scream. the sky turns gray. all around me the waves rise and come crashing down.
>>
>>19544205
Another one

>i'm a kid playing with my bff at the park.
>his sister shows up. only it isn't his sister anymore.
>we both scatter. sister has no interest in my friend and she chases me.
>i make it back on my home street before she catches me.
>i'm thrown against the side of a van. in her hand is one turkey baster. she uses it and stabs me in the gut.
>immediately i start bloating. i am being pumped full of fat. my muscles soften. i am unable to move.
>black out
>i died in the oven while being cooked by aliens and for aliens or something.
>>
>>19544175

A recent dream - April 5th. The night before the U.S. Navy launched it's Tomahawk strike on the Syrian airbase at Sharyat for the chemical attack earlier that week. I dreamt that there had been a crisis in the East, and I was watching the news. Suddenly, the news began to report that missiles had been detected headed from Russia toward the American Midwest. I watched as the limited strike wreaked hell on the Midwest; as mushroom clouds rose and cities and bases and missile silos were turned to ash. I watched the retaliation; the remaining Minutemen blasting out of their silos, arcing toward Russia. But it ended soon after. President Trump made a special address, announcing that a peace had been negotiated and declared a period of "national mourning." Then I woke up. More than a bit perturbed watching the Sharyat strikes unfold on /pol/ the next night, especially when it became clear that Russian servicemen had been stationed on the base and conflicting reports of Russian casualties began to filter out of Homs.

The fever dreams are the worst, because I'm always half-awake for them and cannot tell what's real and what's not. They all seem to revolve around themes of rust and decay. Once it was massive, rusting pyramids bursting out of a desert wasteland. In yet another, a beautiful woman's face distorted into that of an old crone, then increasingly abstract and somehow horrifying shapes.

Another fever dream. I was hospitalized last year, and I remember seeing dead bodies across the floor. A thing that was like a man but not stood in the corner. He was spindly and rotting, his skin a sickly yellow. From his chest and his arms sprouted great rusting metal appendages, ending in a great amount of blades. I do not remember his face, if he had one. I remember thinking that I was in Mexico, because all the bodies looked like migrant workers.
>>
Not unforgettable but two days ago I dreamed of a siren like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q and a box with two flashing red lights. In the dream I was panicking and about to run outside so i could find a neighbors basement to break into. I still remember the sound so clearly.
>>
>>19544288
Forgot to mention, the dream was so vivid, I woke up needing to catch my breath because I was so freaked out.
>>
Let me translate op statement

Give me ideas so i can claim them as my own and rip you off
>>
>am in a metro train
>terries come onboard
>they have guns
>I pull out some transparent looking tapioca from my pants
>I eat it
>It's poison and I die
>My head starts vibrating like crazy and all I see is a black background
>I see a sword with the blade pointing down

Head was vibrating like crazy tho and I woke up feeling really hot
>>
>>19544282

A final fever dream, though this one seems more like a hallucination. I was at home for this one. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Everything was distorted like TV static, just running together like the dead air does. I sat in my chair and just stared at it all. At some point things began crawling across the walls. Spindly, rusted things, sort of like spiders, sort of like the man with the metal sticking out of him. At one point I said aloud "I'm hallucinating." I sat there and watched them crawl for what felt like an hour before I went back upstairs and went back to sleep.
>>
>>19544308

Probably true. Look out for shitty greentexts with your dreams in them.
>>
>>19542545

Background: fundamentalist nondenominational christian parents, closeted bisexual, wanna dress like a lady. No ability to discuss with parents. No drug use, haven't seen any creepo Art house or body horror movies at the time of dream (around the age of 16).

>in school
>art classroom
>empty except one dude named Peter who I wasn't friends with at the time
>really dark, what little light manages to the room is a murky yellow
>gotta_piss.mp4
>tell Peter I'll be back
>no reply
>bathroom is dingy as fuck, lighting is brighter but just as murky as before, like David Fincher DoP style lighting
>try to piss in urinal, nothing comes out
>start getting the pain I associate with uti
>try really hard to loss
>something starts to crown from urethra
>white with black tip
>as thick around as a pencil top eraser
>moves
>has small legs
>realize it's a grub.
>drops out like water from a dripping faucet
>Extreme pain
>another follows
>PANIC MODE ENGAGED
>zip up
>run to front desk
>parents pick me up after I call them, too afraid to tell them what's happening over phone
>take me to house from when I was 7
>try to explain
>no response
>pull out peepee
>odd abrasion on head
>skin moves
>large grub the size of a corn snake slithers out of abrasion
>parents look on in disapproval

AND I wake up and never wanna do sounding.
>>
In a spaceship. Although not physically. Three human astronauts are inside at the front.
The two on the sides both randomly shrivel up and die and disappear. The one in the middle turns to my vision. She is no longer human.
She has sandy grey skin, chapped thin lips, and huge black eyes.
The horror and terror in her face is so real. I later heard a fragment of a voice saying, "I used to be an alien but now I'm human."
>>
>be kid walking in a museum in a field trip like setting
>we come across a statue holding a book and a torch
>everyone seems to ignore it until I ask about it
>teacher gives a look of "oh fuck" looks at me as if to tell me to follow the rest of us
>I don't and the statue is moving it's arms and opening up it's book and placing it before my eyes
>the book only contained to words on all of it's pages "Lighthouse Lights"
>I got very tired and feinted
>I wake up tied to a table and the statue is driving a sword into my body repeatably
>the pain felt like it was real
>then decides to rape me
no I was never molested as a child
>>
After a car accident, from which I sustained two permanent herniations in my neck and one in my middle back, I had a dream that I was in this outdoor tree area. In the middle there was a rectangle that had no trees and was only grass with some broken pieces of side walk. There was also a poorly built wooden shed with a metal door there.

As I walked through the rectangle I took off my shoes while on one of the sidewalks there. I wanted to feel the earth beneath my feet and as soon as I did a great shaking was happening at the edges of this rectangle I was in and emerged a wolf unnaturally large and all I could feel was utter dread. This dream has impacted me emotionally far more than many real life close calls I had.

The wolf begins to walk towards me and I begin to turn around slowly and walk away slowly, until eventually I just couldn't contain this fear anymore and began running. I run past my shoes and pick one up to toss at the wolf, as a distraction, as I go for the shed. I don't know if it worked because I never looked back until I was inside the shed. I looked through a crack between two wooden planks and the wolf walks to my shoe, smells it, picks it up, and then drops it. He begins to slowly walk over towards the shed I was hiding in and then I wake up.
>>
In another dream I had. I woke up with my roommate in a multi-story apartment complex that I have never seen in my life. It was near a body of water I assumed was the ocean.

My roommate and her kid were working on some arts and crafts for some strange holiday that was going on. It's like Halloween, but less candy and more socializing. Plus, it took place during the day. The streets were packed with people in costumes all talking about various vain things like what concert they were going to, or what they had for breakfast, or current events.

I had a costume on too iirc, but I know I never put one on. As I walked down a street the light from the sun was different somehow. And eventually I started to get this surreal feeling. So I head back to my apartment complex and once I'm just outside my apartment's door I hear like a ram's horn go off. It was loud, but not uncomfortable. Everyone around me was still carrying on with their strange holiday and I asked a couple of people weather they had heard the noise.

One ignored me and the other said they heard nothing.

Then someone in the crowd screams and everyone looks over the balcony that was there and the water at the shoreline was receding like someone unplugged a drain. Then further down, it looked like the water was coming back faster than it receded, but in no time at all everyone realized it was a tidal wave. Panic and chaos erupts almost at the same time they realized and I just got on my knees and began praying for forgiveness.

Eyes closed, relatively calm, and collected. All I see is the black of closed eyes and then the blackness gets darker while a tempest of noise is going on and I wake up.
>>
I have had some weird ones over the years and kind of feel related but I'm not sure yet, either way opinions are welcome.

First dream goes like this and happened back in my college years:

>Be walking in the woods, forest completely dead
>Fog makes everything difficult to see
>Trees are dead and rotting, no animals, no leaves only rocks on the ground
>There's no sound aside from the distant melody of a violin
>I find myself walking towards that sound, feeling the need to get there
>It gives me the impression that someone is desperately calling
>Wake up

Next day I got to my first class of the day, a guy I wasn't friends with, but that sat next to me and that I talked to sometimes, told me he had a dream with me.

>He said a man with the voice of a violin was calling me and tried to make me go to him. That he saw me walking to him and he tried to stop me from getting there, as for some reason he thought it was dangerous.

This was the first dream of several almost equal during that same year.
>>
>>19542578

That was a succubus bro. Fun, right?
>>
For a while I had a series of dreams where I would go around banishing demons.

The beginning of the shortest of these dreams began in my own home. I can't remember quite how I got to my garage, but I was working on something is all I could remember. Regardless, there is this strange viney, thorny, flower type plant just at the perfect angle between the two doors in my garage. It moved, but was stationary and as I approached it, it let out this gas. Scared, I run back into my house through one of the garage doors and I end up at my father's house in his kitchen.

I begin to look around the house for anyone and the only person there at the time was his wife. I told her I wasn't feeling well and I ended up sleeping in my niece's bed since everyone was out doing some activity.

When I wake up, still in the dream, my vision is impaired and in black and white without many shades of the two. I hear my father's wife on the phone in the other room but at this point I begin to fear for my life and I was literally too weak to push a door open. I someone crawl into the dining area where things are beginning to become black and as I lost all strength, I began to pray for help. I closed my eyes and prayed. Once I decided to open them, I was awake in the real world. I saw a lot of things in the air for a few seconds too, but it faded quickly.
>>
>>19543352
They're watching you man. Embrace the fear and you'll do fine with your genetic brothers.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>>19542545
I was being chased by a huge golden bird like creature that was the size of a 3 story building. Whenever it got close to me, it would suck the life force out of me. I felt like I was suffocating. It was chasing me through a city of gold. Imagine a building in the shape of a huge VW beetle without doors, windows, or tires. I was saved by some lady in black leather. When I woke up, I did not want to go to sleep. Scared me so much.

Another happened 2 nights ago. I was being haunted in my dream within my dream so I went to sleep in my mother's bed. It was still haunting me but i felt safe every time by grabbing my mom's arm or leg. Soon the ghost swung open my mom's door said my name and for me to come to it. I felt so scared, like the ghost thing was all around me and wouldn't leave me alone. After it spoke a few sentences, an elder Hispanic or native American man burst into the room and told me to focus on him and only him. I don't remember the specific things he said but he did make me stop focusing on the ghost thing. I've never been so scared of a ghost in a dream. I woke up as the man was speaking to me. I still get anxiety thinking about how scared I was. It felt so real
>>
For a simple one. I had a dream where I saw three rats on my stove top. I saw three rats over the weekend on it. Makes me wonder weather my brain picked up on subtle ques of their existence and thus the dream happened, or if I really do have some psychic ability, because this isn't the first dream I had like this.
>>
>>19542545
I have a lot of intense dreams but I'll share this one.
>Running through a desert, someone is slightly behind me to my right also running
>We are running from a giant sand being, not too sure, not looking back.
>Only things in desert are low, random rock formations
>I slide under one of the rocks (don't know where the guy went) and I hold onto the top (hard to explain, like when you hold onto the bar above a slide then slide down? But I held my body up with the "bar") and waves of water rush under me.
>I hold onto the rock and my breath until it passes.
>I let go, I stand and I'm under this rock formation, which is hollow, like a house.
>There are tall beings in black robes with gold trim and masks with very faint facial features.
>I think about six on each side, they stand facing me in two rows single-file.
>There's a taller one all the way at the back with a more ornate mask.
>They all separate and that taller one stays in the middle at the end of the two rows of the other twelve.
>I walk towards it, and I stand before him looking up at him.
>He takes off his mask and hands it to me.
>It has no head, but it does at the same time?
>Without any doubt or hesitation I put on the mask.
>I know this is my purpose, a sense of knowing and understanding washes over my every being.
>I am now in it's spot, facing the other twelve, who are facing me.
>They all know.
>And I know.
>I have never felt a feeling of such intensity, of just knowing this is what my purpose is.
>I am chosen.

I know everyone thinks they are "The Chosen One", but I have never felt such understanding of my purpose.
I don't even know what exactly it is, but I felt infinite knowledge about what I was there for.
And now that I'm awake, I can't place words on what that is.
I wish I could have another dream about it so I can actually fully understand in my conscious reality.
>>
File: IMG_5330.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5330.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>be asleep
>leave body
>fuck earth mayne I'm done
>float up and up and escape earth
>see god, literally holding world in hands
>sup god, imma just keep going
>something is stopping me
>floating becomes harder and harder
>feels like the more I go, the more like I'm going against a rubber band making it tighter and tighter
>can't go any farther
>get slung back into earth
>flying super fast, passing trees and landscapes and shit
>wake up mid flight like pic related
>>
>>19543743
You have to look though cuz that's psychic attack. They're demonstrating power to keep you in line. If you've experienced gnosis though you are naturally protected against them. I'm friends with Grey's. They're not evil like you assume. They're here to help and improve in their own unique ways. I don't judge them.

I once experienced the worst sleep paralysis I have ever experienced when I was younger. I jolted awake, felt immediate Dread Presence, and was paralyzed completely. A tall dark man was standing at the foot corner of my bed staring at me. All I could do was influence my nasal breath slightly so I initiated a hyperventilate and pushed his ass out physically. Haven't had a problem since, but now I see shadow people and I can communicate with them.
>>
File: IMG_20161220_170423.jpg (74KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161220_170423.jpg
74KB, 692x960px
>I was walking through a simple town.
>Like something out of a fantasy story or something.
>No roads for cars or anything.
>Just paths for everyone to walk through.
>I'm looking around the town and up at the sky and not really paying attention to where I'm walking.
>Trip and fall into a fountain in the town square.
>I'm completely underwater looking up and the fountain seems deeper than a fountain should be.
>For some reason I just lay there for a bit.
>See a human figure at the surface of the water, I just watch it.
>They reach in and pull me out, saying a name I really can't remember but certainly wasn't mine.
>It's some chick I don't recognize, but I feel safe with her. It felt like she was my friend or something.
>Say "thanks" to her.
>Pause as the words escape my mouth.
>thatsnotmyvoice.wav
>Look down at my body, realize I'm not in my body,; I'm in a girl's body.
>Freak out internally.
>Wake up.

Happened a little over half a year ago. Nothing exciting like what some other anons posted in this thread but the dream has stuck with me ever since I had it. The realization that I wasn't myself really freaked me out for some reason. I never had a dream where I was a different person before that, and haven't had one like that since.
>>
>>19542617
Yeah but the light will be expandin at the same rate tard
>>
>have a sweet mom
>she would talk to me in a cute way and use her baby voice
>she told me that it was supper time
>I go and there's this dish on our breakfast table
>She lifts up the top and I saw my dead baby sister (she was only 1 when she died of lung failure) her hands and feet were cut off and you could see her bones poking out
> She was still alive, moving and giggling
>my mom wanted me to tear a piece of her off and eat her
>She tore a piece off for me and shoved it in my face
>I still refused it and couldn't escape
>My baby sisters blood is now spewing out of her right leg
>My family all started to eat my baby sister alive and creepily smile at me

Another dream (all of these dreams happened when I was in elementary school so....and this ones pretty hazy)

>Be on my school bus
>These kids were talking fucking kids my age
>Thats cool
>Bunch of pics and dolls on the bus of that
>They want me to to go to there house
>I went
>Had a bunch of pedophilia stuff in there house
>Pretty cool dream overall
> I told you it was hazy

Tip: If you hate the dream you're in, kys in the dream in you'll wake up. I do this a lot by running straight into monsters and fire to get the dream over with.
>>
>>19542545
I have had two major dreams about the extinction of humanity on earth. The more notable one:
Normal day, suddenly hear screaming outside. Helicopters are dropping armed swat teams in usa military uniforms just executing everybody on sight. I was rushed into the basement of the home that i was in. The armed men LED BY PRIESTS broke in and searched the home. They killed everyone in the home, as i assumed they were doing in every home in every place, and finally, killed me.

I took it as more symbolic or prenominatory than a memory or something similar.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-05-02-54-51.png (674KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-05-02-54-51.png
674KB, 1440x2560px
>>19542545
Too lazy to type so ill post a screen shot of my shit from another thread. Theres some extra unrelated shit in there. The dream summary is about half way thtough if ya want to skip
>>
I was visited by two entities that I identified as demons because of their thin, formless black bodies and mask-like white faces. They were a little reminiscent of greys in shape.

Although the dream was not frightening, they were testing or challenging me. One of them tried to scare me by changing its face/removing its mask to present a horrifying image, I don't remember as clearly now, but it was like a skull or something.

The second one was weirder, the entity tried to gross me out by presenting a perverse sexual image, again my memory isn't as clear now but it was like an androgynous man who, with exaggerated sexuality, drew close to me.

At first the thing was very disgusting, but I felt an upwell of positivity that quickly dispelled the heavy atmosphere. My response was to mock the thing by giving it a playful peck on the cheek, effectively rejecting it.

So after I passed these two tests, the entities left. They gave me a sealed, normal-sized ziploc bag that contained an unworked and unadorned piece of square metal.

This dream stood out much more than others. When I woke up I mulled over it for a couple of hours, trying to understand what it meant.

Usually in dreams, if I see someone I know, I will feel like I actually saw that person. If I see people I don't know/recognize, it gives me the same feeling as when I see a stranger in real life.

But with these entities, I did not get a feeling of association to any person or thing. Even though I liken them to demons and aliens, I'd never seen ones that look quite like that.

In the end, I decided that since they had come into my dream and made me jump through these hoops, and rewarded me with a lump of metal, they didn't have anything useful to share with me. And I ritualistically threw the metal object in the garbage.
>>
Had this dream when I was about 7 or 8.
>Walking around an airport
>Sneak off from my family and into a door labelled "Staff Only"
>It was a really long hallway that got darker as I kept moving
>It eventually turned into a mine shaft
>at the end of the mine shaft laid a wooden casket and some lit candles
>walk close to it
>a gray goblin thing jumps out, wraps his body around bites me
>the mine shaft collapses, the goblin thing and me get crushed
>dream isn't over it, just a lot of rock movement
>still alive somehow and manage to crawl out of the ground
>there was no more airport, everything, every trace of life was gone
>it was a long gray flatscape that was incredibly foggy, I think I remember one really long trench in there too
>nothing but horizon as far as the eye can see
>hey wait there's a brightly colored van in the distance, let's get closer to it
>it was the Mystery Machine
>the Scooby Doo gang was here
>hide in the trench
>Fred was talking about investigating some mystery and capturing about a vampire that was spotted around here
>ohfucktheymeanme
>run as far away as possible
>well, just to the other side of the trench
>Find Shaggy and Scooby out alone, eating a hoagie.
>I should probably give them a little scare so they'll run off and leave me the fuck alone
>oogabooga
>When Shaggy sees me he goes from carefree to FUCKING PISSED
>starts complaining about always being the bait or some shit
>Shaggy pulls a shotgun out of his ass and puts a cap in mine
>wake up
I honestly don't think I could forget that if I tried.
>>
>>19542545
I also had a unique dream that your image reminds me of.

I was inside a structure and at some point it opened up to this enormous chamber. I walked through a small doorway and it was open air, with a long thin bridge. The bridge led to a gigantic central cube structure with geometric structures on its surface like the ones below the chessboard in your image.

These surfaces were shifting around, as if the whole thing was a piece of clockwork. I remember when I went inside, the rooms were filled with furniture and looked basically like normal homes, although nobody was around. (It was one of those dreams where you feel someone is nearby or maybe right around the corner, but you never actually catch up to them.) The rooms were at strange angles to each other, because of the shifting gear-like nature of the structure. It was Escher-esque. I wanted to snoop around the place, but must have woken up soon after and haven't found it again.
>>
Had a recurring dream as a kid cant say it was a nightmare or normal dream but was vivid and very quick

>be in a giant rock half pipe not smooth but not jagged just was
>look around hear giant rumbling but fades quick
>see giant boulders basically going one side of the half pipe to the other non stop and not slowing down with no external force
> my first person view turns too a 3rd i can see myself standing helplessly
> best way to explain is camera pans out quick but cam still see everything around
> this half pipe is infinite with infinite boulders woth nothing on the outside and im im the middle not in danger
> i wake up with a vivid recollection of this

Haven't had this dream since i was young and only memories now but still vivid cant understand what it means
>>
Not really a dream but it was just a couple days ago.

I felt the sensation of something rubbing my chest underneath my shirt, I woke up and opened my eyes and I saw a pitch black arm stuck out the colar of my shirt with it's hand on my chest underneath the shirt, I could see the hand getting out of the shirt colar going over my head all the while I was jumping up and screaming. It probably was just some sleep paralysis but what's strange I was actually able to move while having the hallucination.
>>
>>19544175
>kerambit with a shiny nickled blade and an ivory handle
Popped a bit of a knife boner there
>>
This was years ago and might be nothing, but it seemed really odd at the time.

I was having the usual random dream about god know what, when all of a sudden everything just kind of shifted to the outside of my house (it was a 2-ish story kind of house, the garage took up the entire lower half and the actual house sat on top with stairs to go up and down to actually get inside) and I was standing on the front porch looking out at the road, as I went down the stairs to walk towards the road there was just a massive snow white wolf just sort of standing there, facing the left. It might of looked at me or reacted slightly when I approached it, I can't remember that well. all I do remember is the surrounding fading to white slightly as I did, the wolf kind of just idling in place for a moment before walking off to the left before I woke up. I wasn't jumpy when I woke up either, I just opened my eyes, and I was awake. I know that sounds like it could just be written off as usual dream crap, but it just felt off after I woke up, I remember it clearer then any dream i've ever had- and that's saying something because my memory is generally pretty shit- and I am still convinced that it wasn't some kind of normal dream, it just felt so different.

TL;DR: I saw a massive white wolf that felt as if it wasn't a normal dream in my sleep
>>
>>19544655
Relative to everything else it will be faster than c, idiot.

Learn some physics before spouting shit on the internet. It makes you look dumb.
>>
>>19545825
It was a dream. Don't take it so seriously.
>>
have you ever been in a room that feels like your room, but isn't and you realize this after you wake up??
even when you're lucid dreaming it still feels like your room???
anyway....

i was lucid dreaming for the first time in a while
ya and like it was weird... at the beginning of one dream... there wa slike some internet site i was on i think it was 4chan archive on one of the boards.. and i got to choose a room to go into like a game server
and it was like what dream do you want
where do you wanna go
>>
>>19545838
I've killed people for less.
>>
>wake up in the middle of a room with white tiles, sort of resembles the ones seen in Saw movies
>there is nothing in it but a square hole of about 1x1 meters filled with water
>use the ominitrix and becames water monster, jumps straigth ahead into the water
>5 or so meters underwater, can't see shit since is pitch black and the only light source comes from the room
>out of nowhere, a goddamn white shark shows up and rips my legs from my "body"
>struggles to exit the water while bleeding my guts out
>makes it out of the water, vision is blurry, everything is cold, starts to lose counciuness
>everything fades into black
>wakes up in a hospital, back to human form, no omnitrix in my left wrist
>screams "Damn you, Brainiac!"
>takes off all the tubes and machines conected to me, moves aside mantle, legs still there
>howinafuck.jpg
>walk out of the hospital, doesn't find anybody
>Aragon appers in brown horse, tells me hastly "Come on! We have to go, 'he' is after you!"
>gets on horse and leaves, dude in a war horse appers with laces
>escapes by going over a broken marble bridge, horsie jumps over on collums where the bridge once stood
>horse slips we fall into a abyss
>wakes up again, both Aragon and the horsie are dead
>chaser dude comes near me, he is wearing a black robe, can't see his face
>lays over me and takes his hood off, is a fucking squid
>takes a knife and just before it stabs me in the heart i wake up for real with mother yelling that i'll be late for school if i don't get ready quickly

It's been years since I had that dream, and somehow up to date I can remenber it has if I just woke up. Sometimes I wonder, what would have happen if I had got stabed back in the dream? I have never died in my dreams, no matter the events because and I usually wake up by MYSELF, but that one was different since I got awake just before "dying".
BTW, sorry for bad english, not my frist language.
>>
I've had a dream that still confuses me to this day. It was unlike any 'dream' I've had. I'll start it out with some backstory.

>staying the night at friends new house.
>they just moved in, still renovating.
>friends bedroom was actually what used to be the basement/storage room, was at the bottom of a set of stairs.
>room adjacent to their bedroom was a storage closet being renovated.
>for some reason I hated that room and their bedroom.
>it was giving me bad feels
>so much so that I straight up did not want to spend the night, and argured with them about going home.
>their mom convinced me to stay.
>cut to bedtime
>friends bed is a twin, friend decides we both should camp on floor.
>we end up lying down on the floor next to each other, right in front of their bedroom door.
>they pass out quickly.
>i cant fucking sleep, still feel spooked for no apparent reason.
>im lying awake, close my eyes for a minute.
>open my eyes again
>hear a creaking sound from behind the door, like footsteps on the stairs.
>doorknob turns, and then the door slowly swings open.
>in the doorway is a tall figure.
>mf takes up the whole doorframe.
>wearing a black hooded robe, cant see his face.
>he just stands there, staring with eyes I couldn't see.
>my body feels like I just plunged into ice water.
>dread fills my body.
>suddenly I jolt 'awake'.
>swear I never fell asleep.
>look at door and it's mostly closed, save for a crack.
>whole room was ice cold.
>turn around, huddle in corner until I finally pass out.
>next morning, friends mom complains that the heater in their room was on full blast, and that we could've set the house on fire.
>full
>blast
>I was freezing cold all night.
>never went back to their house again.

Still don't know if what I experienced was a true dream or not. Anyone else had this kinda thing happen?
>>
when i was about 3 or so I had this nightmare about being caught in a spider web. the bg of the whole dream was red and the web was black with two other people in it, one of them asleep and one of them frozen in a really jagged block of ice.
I remember I kept trying to talk to them like "hello? hello?" but looking back on it they were clearly both dead and I was just a dumb toddler.
I remember this impending doom of waiting for the spider to come back, but it never did.

what makes this dream stand out to me is that after explaining it to my brother and mom the day after while we were in the car, my brother (about 16 at the time I think) says "wow, she had the dream too?"
we apparently both had the same super specific fucked up spider dream.

I also had reoccurring dreams about drowning in the lake behind my house until I was about 4 because my mom told me I would if I played by it alone
>>
Had this experience the other night: I was laying with a pillow over my head, not sure how it got there or anything, but I hear breathing at ear level, like heavy ass breathing. I start to get really cold, and I remember thinking the room smelled really bad like I wanted to puke. In my dream, I start freaking out and try to get away from whatever was there, but I couldn't. I start to recite bible verses as that's what I'd always been told to do in those situations and then I hear laughing. Like loud, deep belly laughter although it sounds fuzzy like it was far away while being close to me at the same time. As the laughing continues I feel the pillow being lifted off my face and the cold wrap around me. I can't open my eyes and am still praying and reciting verses to no avail....and this is where shit gets even weirder. I hear the pillow make a soft thud across the room and the laughing stops, only to be replaced by mumbling in some language that I've never heard before and the feeling of nails across my cheek, my neck, and chest. I start screaming what I thought was out loud, but apparently wasn't because I didn't hear any noise. The mumbling stops and I feel a cut on the back of my neck and the words "Soon, you will see". I was able to then open my eyes and above me was this thing, not really sure how to describe it other than a really dark shadow in the shape of a human. It was so dark that it stood out in a dark room type of dark. It repeated those words and then it disappeared. I think I must have passed back out, because when I woke up I remembered it all and rushed into the bathroom to see a small cut on the back of my neck that was red and inflamed.

Not sure what to think of it, but it must have been one hell of a dream. Scared me shitless, as a woman, it was so fuckin' weird to have something touch me without being able to fight it off. Think that I just had a nightmare, but I'm still not sure.
>>
>>19544648
That type of situation is common for me as well
>>
File: shape-sorter-535x535.jpg (34KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
shape-sorter-535x535.jpg
34KB, 535x535px
>shape in the hole box
>I am a cube
>something tries to force me into the circle hole
>"IT WON'T FIT !!!!" i cry
> the edges of the myself are sliced off

I swear i was either blackout molested as a child or I am hella repressed gay in the closet
>>
File: The Expectation.jpg (134KB, 956x774px) Image search: [Google]
The Expectation.jpg
134KB, 956x774px
I had a lucid dream once I can't forget.

It started with me "waking up" while running in the sky. I couldn't see the ground. It took no effort to run, but I was doing the running motion. It felt nice too.

The sky was in a perpetual state of dawn, with beautiful, pillowly white clouds below me and the most gorgeous sunrise. The sky was blue.

After a little bit of running, things started to get scary.

First the sun turned black, the sunlight became red and tinged the clouds with redness. Wind started blowing. My running become more strained. The horizon began to look more like a chasm from the distance.

As I was running, a window opened in the sky. A man in a business suit looked out of it. His face was disturbing: he had two pinhole eyes and a weird distorted mouth. He would look at me then look towards the sun and back again.

Then my running became even more strained, I slowed down, it looked like the sky was "accelerating" and the sky became a weird red-greenish hue.

I felt scared. The weird faced man then became fixated on me. His window moved closer to me and he said, in a weird faint, echo-y, ghostly voice, "Don't stop yet! It all makes sense in the end!".

Then it felt like my running sped up, the clouds and wind were blowing frantically, the weird faced man just stared closer, the chasm in the distance grew larger, I was about to plunge into it, but then I woke up.

I woke up scared, confused, and drenched in sweat.

I hope I never have anything remotely like that dream ever again...
>>
File: big_bad_rat_by_scebiqu-d46v1vf.jpg (249KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
big_bad_rat_by_scebiqu-d46v1vf.jpg
249KB, 800x1000px
>>19542545
I had that dreams many times when I was a little girl.

>be me walking in a long corridor with my two female cousins
>we all knew that there would be a door at the end of the corridor opening to a room with a huge bed
>inside the bed there would be all my family lying and waiting for us
>we keep walking towards that door/room
>suddenly we come accross an opened door on the right
>there's a box in it
>I decide to go there despite my cousins urging me not to, because I am sure there's a tiger inside that box (I guess I loved tigers back then)
>I go inside the room, open the box, and a HUGE monstruous rat jumps on my face
>I scream in horror while realizing I'm never gonna make it to my family's
>wake up
>>
>>19544175
that dog dream would have fucked me up emotionally for life
>>
File: IMG_0577.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0577.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>19542545
>On a canoe with brother
> just riding down this river
> pretty fast
> all of the sudden I teleport into this body of water that had this blue tint, like say the tropics or mariana's trench blue.
> at the bottom of it but still could see the surface, was clear as day
> couldn't move, fucking drowning
> just couldn't move, frozen
> see this Walrus that comes close to me. It looked all normal but its eyes were human and wide open, it didn't have any color just black dots.
> Hear weird music in background
> fucking Beatles song.
> that fucking "I am the walrus goo goo g'djoob" song
> the walrus starts to speak
> like just telling me shit about the ocean and how wise he is
> like "I can see behind the curtain" and other shit
> does that for fucking minutes probably half an hour
> wake the fuck up in sweats.
>>
>>19542545
>sitting in a chair in run down home in an industrial part of town
>clown in front of to me(not even afraid of clowns)
>a man covered in stitches to the right of me
>one lamp lights the room
>all we're eating is bread
>I run out of the house naked into the industrial zone with a purple sky
>>
OOOOHhhh I forgot about this one.

Don't really remember it that well. Cause I was young.

I was in this friend's backyard in the winter making a fort. He had bought I believe a whole pack of like 15 golden retriever puppies.

The fort was an igloo. It was pretty big and heavy. I was playing with pups under the igloo. Suddenly hear cracking noise over us. Top falls all over me and puppies, couldn't breathe, suffocate and hear distant friend just forgetting about me and puppies, just talking to his mom and sister. That one got me so hard the next day in the shower I thought about it and shed a tear.
>>
Sometimes when my dreams turns really uncomfortable my last resort is to "reset" - try to kill myself in a dream to put it bluntly, which usually changes scenario or wakes me up.
I will never forget the one time it didn't. Instead i "woke up" in a hospital bed, unable to speak nor move.
>>
I was in a ball shaped submarine, floating in outer space. The inside of the submarine looked like a big bathroom. Then i found a worm in the water sink. I also sometimes dream about whizzing between star at tremendous speeds. Not in a space ship, only my consciousness. But the universe and the stars look different in a way that is hard to explain. It's like i'm viewing them from a privileged higher dimension where they ara giving off a 'personal' vibe. One of my strangests dreams is of two hookers dressed like batman, stabbing a guy with dark neon cross. It felt so nihilistic.
>>
>being a massive cunt to my mother and girlfriend at the time
>like, frothing at the mouth and getting violent
>they hold me down and tell me that they have to do something I told them to do if I ever got like this
>they pull out a picture of "me at my lowest state"
>it's a photograph of me screaming and tearing my face apart as though I'm in the worst pain and horror imaginable
>it's basically what I would expect myself to look like if I were in Hell
>As soon as I look at it, I become paralyzed and start dying painful as they hold me down
>they tell me that, if I don't stop, I'll end up like that again

Something about it makes me feel like I'm going to have something happen to me that will make me look like that picture in real life.
>>
sleep paralysis.

dark figure summoned in room, physically can't move. (like when your foot is asleep, but that feeling all over your body). it came towards me, i'm scared out of my wits since i see an unknown figure coming towards me and i can't move.

it fucking strokes my arm, and i was able to move after some time.

my greatest fear is the unknown. this is still a dream i'll remember for as long as i can...

there was also this one time i dreamed i was on a train with a murderer who killed someone. i was about to declare who it was and someone woke me up for school.
other funny one: little brother was dreaming he was in the mw3 survival mode
>fighting jug
>jug falls on ground wailling in pain
>little brother wakes up
>i'm screaming pain as my calf cramped up in the middle of the night like it was having a seizure (the muscle tensed up and it felt like a knife stabbing and moving along the leg)
>little brother laughs
>>
i was chadified with muscles and had rough sex with a blonde qt. I was so proud of myself... then I woke up and realized I'm anon. God I miss the dream world.
>>
>be 5/6
>Dream I'm creeping in the rafters of some laboratory
>Old nasty brown, like in a desert with sand floor but high walls
>See an old person being autopsied below me
>Pulling out organs and whatnot, didn't phase me.
>Old man looks at me and attempts to say something, but missing his throat
>Doctor finds me and drags me over
>Pulls out old guys heart, still attached to like synews or something
>Makes me grab onto it, then begins to pull my eyes out.

Had that fucking dream every day for like a month.
>>
>>19543496
I like it, thanks anon
>>
The dream where I was on the floating city with "That Guy". Google That Guy for the relation to the dream. I got a full tour of the enormous sky city with skyscraper buildings and parking garages until the 2 blond men captured me and I was forced awake. That was so real that I felt like I went back into my body as I woke up.
>>
>>19545462
spooky
>>
Had it between 4 and 6, leaning towards 4 though.
>Empty beach at sunset
>I'm in a glass container that's slowly filling with sand
>panicking, banging on the walls
>sun's still going down, vividily remember the entire scene being bathed in orange light like a sunset
>sand comes up to chest level
>wake up
Never understood it. I think I attached a weird sense of impending doom or finality to the dream as I thought about later on in life.
>>
>>19542545
This happened when I was 6 or 7.
>I walk up my house's stairs to the attic
>Get to the top, notice a small dinosaur tied to a post
>Feel bad for him, decide to let him free
>As soon as I cut the chain, he morphs into the torso of a mannequin
>The mannequin turns into a clown
>He has a pointy white hat with fuzz balls on it
>His costume is white and purple
>Looks like Pennywise from the new IT movie but with purple face paint and no hair
>At this point in my life, I have intense coulrophobia (the fear of clowns)
>Suddenly, we're at the bottom of the stairs again
>It's worth noting that my mom's bedroom was upstairs when I was this age
>The horrifying clown turns to me and says:
>Race ya' upstairs, see if she's alive

Christ, this was one of the worst nightmares I've ever had. A while later, I have another dream

>In the backyard
>The same clowns is there and he apologizes
>He feels so bad, that he lets me punch him in the balls
>I made peace with my clowns, and have never feared them since

I'm sure someone will come up with a meaning for this, whether it's true or not.
>>
a woman in her 40s wearing a tie dye showed me a planet as we were in a space ship. she explained that i was from that planet, and added that the planet is big and that its inhabitants are spiritual. and the dream is memorable because later it was revealed to me that the dream's planet represents the afterlife locale. are we really more spiritual in the afterlife? i doubt it. but maybe spiritual was to be taken literally - to us mortals the dead are "spiritual"
>>
>>19545487
>Shaggy pulls a shotgun out of his ass and puts a cap in mine
Fucking legendary. I keked hard.
>>
File: 1504575506138.gif (881KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1504575506138.gif
881KB, 350x350px
>be me
>uncle is gay and has poor health
>has to have an aid to watch him during the day in case he dies
>the aid is a life friend of his and is also gay
Now for the dream
>Be in shower
>dry off
>see the ga friend standing there
>"me and your uncle about to fuck wanna join?"
>in reality im going, the fuck?
>in dream im going, all right
>im wearing a gimp mask so he doesnt recognize me
>we all fucking
>next my parents enter the room as us 3 are fucking
>they join in
>none of them know its me

This dream still haunts me, idk why. Im not gay and never had a single gay thought. I cant even watch a porn if i even as much as hear a dude in it. Help me
>>
>>19542545
>Dream I'm in a help group meeting like Narcotics Anonymous.
>Everyone is sitting on folding chairs in w circle.
>Nicolas Cage is presiding and telling a story of the time he "accidentally took Ecstasy".
>He explained with crazy unhinged excited fervor that he was looking at people and thinking: "they were meat puppets", "You're all meat puppets!" [laughs] "Sparkly meat puppets!"
>Then I woke up and thought wtf.
>>
Looking for an /x/ Discord server?
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
>>
File: 1503106678806.jpg (59KB, 577x575px) Image search: [Google]
1503106678806.jpg
59KB, 577x575px
Once every 3 or 4 years have the same reoccurring dream where I'm in a drizzling meadow with a small river in the middle and it is always in the twilight.

Then there's always this distant thunder that is approaching, and then before I could make out a megalithic ancient figure I wake up and feel like I was so close to finding something like the forbidden tree of life or some form of truth of origin that was kept away from humanity.

I know such a place exists out there bros we just need to find it.
>>
>>19548962
Heavily suppressed gay urges that your unconscious mind wants your conscious mind to be aware of (to presumably experience gay sex and decompress your unconscious mind of psychological strain due to the suppression)
>>
>>19549194
What's funny is you don't realize you are that megalithic creature and the dreams is telling you, you are getting closer and closer to being the person you want to be.
>>
I have a poor memory in general, but i always remember this part of a weird dream i had when i was a kid.
>I was out in the street where i live. It's night. There's nobody there but me.
>I have some kind of a paste tube similar to a toothpaste tube.
>I press the tube so whatever it's inside comes out. It's indeed some kind of paste.
>It goes in a serpent-ish way, all the way up to the clouds. Apparently it's a cloudy night.
>I suddenly realize there's someone standing among some clouds. Indistinguishable because distance.
>The paste was going in that being's direction, but misses him.
>That being is scared and walks pretty fast to the right. I can't see him anymore because of the clouds.
>I take my time to see the rest of the houses.
>Every house, including mine, has barbed wire outside, blocking the entrance.
>Somehow i manage to enter my neightbor's house.
>I don't know why but the first room is totally different to what it looks like in real life.
>It's a pretty small room.
>There's an old lady, who i've never seen in real life, in a rocking chair.
>I can't remember if i was talking to her.
>I realize that the ceiling is slowly coming down to crush both of us.
>I can't convince her to follow me to a safer place. She looks like she's given up already.
>The fucking ceiling is almost touching the old lady's top of the head. Here you have to imagine when you must run from something for your life.
>I panic and run straight forward to the next room. I turn right in the end of the wall. Then back. End up in the garage, which is contiguous to the room the old lady is.
>I hear the old lady screaming loud for a short moment. The scream rapidly fades and is silenced. The ceiling reached the floor and i can't get out of the house.
>I just sit there, wishing a way out.
>My neighbor finds me and asks me what's wrong.
>I tell him that i can't go home.
>He opens the garage.
>I wake up.
I've never had this dream again. Even if i never think about it, i remember it pretty well.
>>
Waking down the train tracks with my mother and sister and it's foggy and they suddenly fall off the side. The fog clears and it shows just a floating train track. No ground or nothing. Used to be a reoccurring nightmare I had as a child.
>>
>>19549348
Another one I had took place after the deaths of my grandpa and my niece. A little while apart from each other. He died first. But after she died I had a dream he was holding her and making her wave at me. It was peaceful like he was helping her cross over.
>>
>went to sleep after taking a hefty amount of benadryl
>pretty sure it fucks with my dreams
>the setting is my house but in some kind of post apocalyptic world
>go into garage and find some looters
>fight them everytime one comes in
>goes on about another 2 or 3 times
>last one was of a girl who had this punk style
>pull out a gun to go and shoot her while she's not looking
>out of ammo
>wellshit.jpg
>fight in slow motion for some reason
>in the middle of the fight, she turns the gun to herself into her mouth and pulls the trigger
>for some reason the detail was so life-like
>probably browsing rekt threads too much
>I pick up her body to move it outside
>she starts talking to me with half of her head blown off
>"you didn't expect me to kill myself, did you?"
>"just lay me on the ground over there"
>for some god awful reason I try to rape her corpse
>woke up disgusted with myself
>mfw
>>
File: tumblr_m298yzXyYq1qecmd1o1_500.jpg (136KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m298yzXyYq1qecmd1o1_500.jpg
136KB, 500x618px
This was when i was in high school, so some 5 years ago or so. It struck me deeply because even if I don't believe in dreams having a definite meaning, this one was so grandiose it felt like a once a lifetime experience.

>it's taking place where the small park is in front of my old middle school
>the whole place is flooded, buildings and trees are gone, it's water as far as the eye can see
>there's gigantic hands in the air made of water in a christian cross formation making what seems like buddhist or mystic signs, 5 or 6 of them
>a waterfall is coming down in front of the hands flowing seemingly out of no
>where there's a crowd of people here too, standing in the water with me
>decide to go towards the building I went to school to
>The street is the same as I've known it to be, but it's sunset; the tree leaves along the way and the puddles of water under them have breathtakingly intense and deep colors
>Purple, orange, red, blue, it's as though you just entered a painting
>Feel overwhelmed with the feeling that I've never seen something so beautiful in my life

It wasn't unlike pic related. A powerful experience, yet peace inducing at the same time.
>>
>>19549611
*out of nowhere
Fucked that up
>>
>>19542545
I was in a strange building
It was all dark, save for one room I came upon that had a bed with my father laying in it with two candles beside it.
I screamed "I hate you!"

He burst into flames. He cried out in agony. I'll never forget that sound.
I was frightened so I ran into one of the dark rooms.
I couldn't see a thing so I just started reaching out into the darkness.
I felt the stubble of his beard that felt so familiar as a child.
I reached into his mouth, down his throat and just kept going, feeling all the warmth.
I woke up.
>>
The moon was enormous and whenever it had a direct line of "sight" to me everything would get all smoky, It sounded like the moon was screaming at me, and I could feel it draining my soul. That was a recurring dream I had throughout my late teens.
>>
>prescribed Elavil
Basically all of my dreams qualify, as they're all equally horrific.
>>
File: Pyros.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pyros.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>19542545
At age 6:
>I was in a clothes store, hiding from a monster like pic related, but instead of magma, mud.
>Eventually, it founds me. While running I find a empty bottle.
>For some reason, I had an marker in my pocket.
>Writes "Beer" in the bottle (don't ask me why, I can't remember of even knowing this word at that time).
>Attracts monster's attention to the bottle and then throw it somewhere.
>It works. Run. Wakes up.

At age 7:
>I was outside of my house, everything is destroyed (the houses were still standing, but full of big holes and fissures).
>It was 12~13PM, yet the sky was dark, there were also things falling here and there (don't really know what they were tho, some seemed like "just" fireballs, others seemed like rubbles).
>Starts running looking for someone.
>Finds a house that looked considerably less damaged than the others, enters it.
>There was a creature, reptile like, but with a kinda humanoid face, very thin, with a line of spikes on its back and claws as long as my arms (my 7 years old arms). We just stared to each other for a feel seconds, until I see it was holding something in one of its hands, however, it tried to reach me with its free hand before I could see what it was holding. Runs. I woke up right after exiting the house.

At age 8 (this one is more simple):
>At an unknow street. Somehow it was day and night at the same time.
>Cats everywhere. And among them, a really huge one, didn't look evil tho.
>There also was some cat women (like that cat woman from Goosebumps, what might have been the reason for that dream).

(cont.)
>>
>>19542545
>me, 7 or 8
>wake up inside of dream
>darkness. paralyzed.
>start moving after what seems like minutes
>realize I was face down in a pile of bodies
>horrified, look around
>surrounded by what seems like a literal ocean of dead bodies
>look up, not even 100ft away
>notice a line of bodies hung up by rope of what looks like a short tower crane
>it's my family

woke up after that in a cold sweat. not the most fucked up dream I've had though
>>
>>19550287
At age 12:
>Basically running from Kayako through the whole dream (even if the movies aren't scary, getting caught by her still means death).
>Didn't matter where I went, she were always near somewhere (fortunatelly, no jumpscares).
>After running so much, decides to take a bus.
>As one would expect, she was there, saw her with the corner of my eyes.
>Wanting to ignore, but couldn't help but check... And each time I looked she was closer, until she was right behind me.
>Bus stops, door opens, I pratically jumped outside and start running again.
>Find myself in a dead end.
>Turn around.
>She's coming.
>Suddenly, I realize I'm sleeping.
>Wakes up and celebrates (considered it a win).
>Starts regreting waking up right after, as I realize I could have turned it in a lucid dream.

Age 14:
>In the middle of a crossroad.
>Each direction have something (but I just remember two of them, that was a chimera in the left, and a giant goat in the right).
>Chooses the "Giant Goat Path".
>Calmly(?) walks past it, never leting my eyes off it (it wasn't even paying attention to me).
>Goat looks back, with its red eyes and that vertical pupils.
>Instinctively starts to run.
>Suddenly, a cliff. Just realizes when it's too late. While I'm falling to my (dream) death, I'm too afraid to look back to see it the Goat is there... As usual, wakes up before hitting the ground.

There's still some more, but it's 6AM now and I still didn't sleep, so maybe later I'll post the others... or not... but just in case: (cont.)
>>
>>19542545
when i was eight i dreamed about a serial killer that was stalking the rainy nights and hanging people. i remember him capturing people in the dark and rain and strangling them. then he was in my house. he had hanged a girl from the coat rack and when i turned to see my dining room, the ghosts of the people he killed jumped out at me. it was the only nightmare ive ever had. i was so terrified i literally jumped awake.
>>
>>19545825
The only one here looking dumb is you. Light is expanding at the same rate as matter. How are you not able to understand this?
>>
When I was a kid I used to have reacurring dreams about a shadow sort of figure shaped like a girl standing next to my bed and other places in my room looking directly at me, I was unable to move and she would keep asking me where I was and kept saying things I couldn't understand , and her voice sounded like it was coming from everywhere. For some reason I miss when those dreams used to happen several times a month, now I'm lucky if it even happens once in a year.
>>
>>19542545
I remember every dream in which intercourse is involved. So.... I'd rather not recall.
>>
Had this dream last week

>i wake up from "life"
>i'm in this small rusty metallic room
>there is no door out of the room
>there is one window
>i look from there and see space, nothing else
>suddenly i begin to understand everything
>answers to all mysteries of life come to my mind
>like "what is point of life", "is there god", "what happens after death" etc.
>soon after that i wake up
>i can't remember the answers anymore
>i still can remember the feeling though, when i had that information
>i remember that those answers were same time amazing and very horrible and nightmarish
>the feeling that i had was strange mixture of despair and excitement
>>
Last night I had an extremely disturbing dream.
A young naked woman gives birth to a child in a bathtub, there is a little blood and the baby comes out relatively easy. The woman then rips the baby's flesh open, exposing it's upper body, she tears into the ribs and rips out it's small beating heart. The woman then eats the heart and the dream repeated once more. I then awoke in my bed at about 6am (2 hours earlier than i normally get up)
>>
>>19542545 (OP)
This happened last winter, everybody will probably call it larping, but fuck it, gonna post.

>It's early morning, I'm driving my car down a road I dont recognize, it's mostly just small businesses, seemingly a lower income area (not full ghetto.)
>Come to a large intersection, I have the red.
>As I'm waiting, I see a semi approach from behind, but in the lane next to me.
>It isn't slowing down
>The thing blows the red light and t-bones a minivan.
>I dont remember the part in between but soon I'm standing on the side of the road, looking at the aftermath with two others
>Policewoman approaches to my right, short, has blonde hair pulled back in a bun
>Glance to my left, a white pickup truck pulls up, billowing smoke out of the tailpipe
>Look across the intersection and see an ambulance approaching.
>I wake up soonafter

Fast forward 2 weeks

>Just got off of work, I have to work until the early morning, and I got held up, so it was dawn when I left.
>Start driving to the other side of town to drop off a car payment
>Driving through a road that has lots of businesses..
>Approach a large intersection, I have the red
>Semi truck is coming up from behind, in the lane to my left...

I think you get the idea...

The thing is, normally I'd just say my head was playing tricks on me, but I remember what I was thinking when I woke up, I remember what side of the bed I was on, I remember waking up from this dream, and I can't convince myself otherwise...
>>
Last July I had the most vivid dream I've ever had. I remember being in the back of a car, looking out the window at the sky, pulling up to a driveway of someone's house. Then I saw clear as day, a giant courtroom door made of cloud that faded into gold and then to wood in the sky. It's doors swung open, and its radiance shone out the sun, and all that could be seen a was golden light. It was warm, and comforting. I woke up immediately after. I've never known what it meant
>>
Dreams have been a tremendously important part of my life. The one I'll never forget:
>in my backyard
>attain lucidity
>picking up rocks and shooting them into space with my mind, typical lucid dream fuckery
>dream character friend comes out back to join me
>say to him, you know this is all a dream right?
>says back, smiling, it's all just a dream man
sounds kind of cheesy but the emotions that followed were extremely intense before waking up
>>
File: IMG_0516.jpg (36KB, 576x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0516.jpg
36KB, 576x313px
>>19542545
When I was like 12 I had a nightmare where all the Christmas ornaments came to life and killed my family.
mfw
>>
I've got two
One is from way back when I was in kindergarten

I dreamt it was a rainy day, and my mother was walking through the park to come pick me up.
I was peering out the window and saw her, and was really scared when I saw she is surrounded by a bunch of ghosts and demons... but they didn't harm her. They saw she was there, but did nothing, since they weren't evil.

The other dream was from when I was in elementary school.
I was a soldier and died defending a base against starship trooper-like arachnid bugs.
I was brought back to life by a vampire woman and was forced to turn on my former brothers in arms.
>>
>>19544011 Mah man!
>>
>>19542545
I have reoccurring nightmares of the SA-X from Metroid fusion chasing me throughout my dream, and when I try to evade her, she shows up as soon as I turn around and then I wake up
>>
>>19542545
I had these two dreams this week and both were very odd and related to animals.
First one was monday,
>I dreamed that I gave birth to kittens
>nine cute kittens
>it was odd and I was aware it wasn't even possible but I wasn't really freaked out but mostly thinking how that shit even happened and that at least kittens weren't as annoying as human kids.
The next dream was today,
>I dreamed I was on an old town market,
>me and my friend were looking to buy dog meat to eat.
>Yes, we weren't freaked out about eating dog meat but it was obvious we have never tried.
>Then, an old guy tried to sell us a cute and very alive dog.
>We just looked each other like "ain't gonna kill that doggo, is too cute".
>But an an old woman came to us and told us "if they try to sell you a living dog, that means they abducted the pet and they are trying to scam you, and not only they want your money but they want to mock you for killing a pet and eating its meat. The only dog meat you can buy is fresh well prepared meat".
What do you think, guys?
>>
>>19547336
might be a """""guide"""" or something
>>
OP here, this happened a few weeks ago:

>Have a cat who lives at parents house
>Move to a new city
>Have this dream where my cat is drowning in a tub and I'm in it too not really helping her
>Text parents "hey is my cat alright?"
>They say she's fine
>A few days pass
>Cat gets into freak accident and has to have leg amputated

She's fine now, but now I just called her lieutenant Dan
>>
File: 1469504111654.gif (329KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1469504111654.gif
329KB, 256x256px
Here's a nightmare i had back when i was a kid

>watching tv on my bed
>summer time so it was still sunny outside
>comfy as fuck, watching a spooky ass horror movie
>close the tv because shit was getting too spooky
>suddenly, my sight turns red
>my view shrank while i heard a dark ass evil laugh
>wake up, see a shadow man standing right at my door, room is still lit
>hide under my covers, truly wake up and notice everything goes dark
>i uncover myself as fast as i can, get up and run to the switch, shadow man is gone at this point
>go around the house, nothing unusual outside or inside

I then played super mario for the rest of the night, no way in hell i would have went back to sleep after this kind of shit
>>
>>19550294
Ok, continuing:

Another simple one, at age 15:
>I was right outside my house.
>Wild Skeleton Guy appeared.
>Like stated, Skeleton Guy, except for the head, that was still intact (what was kinda comic, but also horrifying).
>Starts chasing me with a huge grin on its face.
>Run until the end of the dream.

Age 16:
>On my street, not near my house but not that far either.
>Heavy rain and very strong winds going on, strong enough to take entire houses out of the ground.
>I'm riding near a wall (that for some reason wasn't ripped of).
>Look up, see all the houses, cars and other things flying.
>One of the houses begins to fall in my direction.
>Probably died (and most likely, the dream ended), but I didn't wake up, it stayed just as a "black screen" until I finally woke up.
Maybe I shouldn't have tell this one, because of the disasters happening lately... sorry if it offends anyone in anyway.

(cont.)
>>
>>19552384
Last one

Age 17:
>Arrives at the bus stop.
>Bus is full so I decided to wait the next one.
>As usual, I keep looking at the bus until it turns and vanishes from sight.
>Something isn't right, when the bus is making(?) the turn/curve, it suddenly stops and starts to come back (in reverse(?)), until it reachs the bus stop again.
>It's now empty.
>I wonder what happened, how and where the passengers might have gone.
>Enters the bus anyways (wondering if I'll disappear too).
>Reach my destination safely.
. . . . What intrigues me until this day, is that I don't remember when, of even if, I wake up (but it might just be a false memory).
Also, during these three years (15~17), I dreamt a lot about being lost in random streets (I remember some more than others, and some of them seemed really familiar even I being sure I didn't know the place at all).

Bonus:
Another one of when I was a kid. I don't really know if this one was a dream tho, I was in my room watching some cartoon (probably Tom and Jerry), then, I went to my father's bedroom, he was watching a Superman movie, but when I looked at the TV, it was showing a scene where Superman was sitting on the floor with a cut on his belly and his intestines coming out. Don't remember anything aside from that... so, is there a Superman movie where it happens, or was it really just a dream? Oh, and of course, the movie was a live-action.

That's it, I still remember some more dreams but they're not interesting enough.
I hope anyone who read this found it at least a little bit interesting.
>>
been able to lucid dream a few times

>on honey moon
>on cruse ship
>exhausted due to travel and excursions
>taking quick nap while ex-wife showers
>dream sequence
>in traffic
>driving my car
> getting bitched at by my ex
>it's raining
>suddenly realize I can't be driving my car, I'm on a boat
>must be a dream
>say so to her in dream
>white noise fades
>fade to white
>the water from her shower stops running
>ex-wife gets out of shower
>tell's me to get dressed for dinner
>cruise ship has awesome buffet
>putting suit on telling her about dream
>about how I realized I was dreaming
>how it ended the dream
>"couldn't be driving..." Was telling her
>by this time we've walked out of our room,
>waiting at the elevator
>buttons pushed
>holding hands
>as the elevator door opens
> ex-wife leans in to kiss on cheek
>and my world spins
>as I go from standing
>to laying down on my side
>her lips still on my cheek
>not dressed but in white towel and still wet
>"wake up, it's time to get dressed and go eat."
>>
File: 111.jpg (48KB, 350x231px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
48KB, 350x231px
>>19542545
This one dream I had when I was 16 fucked me up real good, I wrote it down after I woke up so I wouldn't forget how fucked up it was, I'll just post it in greentext form.
>Laying down on my bed late at night on my laptop
>Watching webseries on Youtube called "Happy Smiles"
>Premise is that a team of 3 guys explore abandoned places for spooks
>Pretty normal shit, asylums and mansions and other shit
>There were 8 episodes of the show
>On episode 7 they find this VHS tape and decide to watch it
>Weird ass deep distorted voice on a black background
>Says some cryptic shit and then some coordinates to some abandoned house
>Episode 8 they explore the house
>In the middle of the recording, the POV changes to a shot of a decrepit room with a sheet nailed up to cover the corner with a chair behind it
>Camera slowly moves towards it until you can see what's behind the sheet
>There is a second where you can see that there is a baby behind the sheet before the video ends
>Want to watch more of the show
>Find a wikipedia page about it explaining that there were two more episodes
>Episode 9 was titled "Sorry" and was posted on the main channel for about an hour before being taken down, there were no recordings of it
>Episode 10 was unofficial, being posted on another channel
>Google it, eventually find a video of it on a weird website
>Its a continuation of the baby scene from before
>The voice keeps saying cryptic shit like in the tape
>Camera goes over the sheet again
>One of the chair legs is on top of the baby's head.
>Baby's head is smashed open, like somebody sat on the chair while the baby was underneath it
>Start shaking violently both in the dream and real life
>"Is this what you wanted Anon? A baby spilled onto the floor, was this what you were looking for?"
>Wake up shaking at 4 AM
The thing that really creeps me out about this was that I have no clue what could have triggered it, I don't watch many scary movies and had a healthy sleep schedule at the time.
>>
I was in a rusted room in my grandparents old house. There was a painting canvas and a little shrine to Jesus. There was a bad/ominous feeling, but I felt ok. The dark power in the room was cast by witches, but I was ok because I had angel wings. They wouldn't work, but death was There, and explained for this reason I was safe. Later I met death again at my other grandparents house, where I asked him about death. He chuckled and told me he is not like us so doesn't experience it, but that it would be silly to fear it, and when my time comes everything will be okay, and showed me death was just soothing darkness.

I woke up feeling weirdly peaceful/serene.

A month or so later irl I died and was revived by paramedics. Death was just darkness. No thought no feeling just inconceivable, peaceful darkness, kind of like a sleep... but not quite. Just like I was told in my dream.
>>
I had a dream when I was like 6 that I was phone
>>
>>19553612
I have one other too, actually:

>stayed at grandparents 3 story house often as a child
>loved it dearly, though I was deathly afraid of this curtained off portion of the basement that held the furnace, old doors, etc
>often had a lucid like dream that I'd go downstairs (main floor) late into the night to the living room
>I'd move one of the chairs aside and peel back the wallpaper and there'd be a hole big enough to crawl in to
>there was always an air of magic/treasure/good feeling
>I'd crawl in through an impossibly long, winding tunnel to a door that I knew some kind of great joy or treasure laid behind
>it was one of the most reoccurring dreams I recall as a kid
>later on, I'd be beckoned to crawl past that door
>the feeling would go from euphoria to fear, panic, paranoia
>felt like something was chasing me past the good door towards something malicious

I remember it so vividly that a while back, visiting my grandparents house as an adult, I told them about my dream and joked we'd find treasure behind that wall.

>grandpa tells me that behind that wall is indeed a hole
>a hole that's a straight drop to the basement, for old piping or something
>the exact part of the basement I felt so much dread over as a kid
>>
I vaguely remember

>Fall asleep
>Suddenly in a room without a colour or I can't remember the colour
>Turn around
>See myself
>The other me confusedly stares at me for a few seconds
>I moved my arms and made a surprised facial expression to find out if its just a mirror
>Nope, he moves completely on his own
>He suddenly smiles, then shifts toward a more angry expression
>Finally it turns into an emotionless face
>Says: "If YOU dont do it, we all will regret what'll happen in the future, especially the ones that you dont even know"
>Get the feeling he is talking about a specific group of people
>Wake up
>Remember dream for months

Now I always keep a small 'dream' diary next to my bed, in case I have a similiar dream
>>
>be me
>in bed, not really sleepy, on my back
>gunna close my eyes for a sec
>im flying through space
>im an energy form
>looking at everything, understanding everything
>i feel so much love for the universe
>i know everything makes sence, and everything is as it should be
>laugh at myself for being so stupid
>i am love
>start going towards some star formation that looks like an egyptian styled eye
>understand now the symbolism of the eye
>open my eyes and im in my bed

thinking about it now still brings the memory of the unconditional love and happiness that i felt
>>
File: fucken acid cunt.png (476KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fucken acid cunt.png
476KB, 1600x900px
Guess it doesn't really count as "unforgettable", but I just remembered a nightmare I had a few months ago that stuck with me for a while afterwards.

>in my bedroom
>some stuff is rearranged like my bed and shelf but whatever
>find *something* on the ground
>what it is wasn't really determinable
>but whatever it was, I packed it into a glass pipe and smoked it
>walk out the door of my room into the hallway
>immediately find myself in my bathroom
>pass the shower and face right to look in the mirror
>skin is turning whiter under my eyes and in other weird places
>turning redder everywhere else
>hair looks like it's been falling out
>start screaming
>wake up

Wasn't really all that terrifying by itself, but my fear felt super-exaggerated at the time (and I wasn't really in the best place psychologically) and it felt more like a memory that had actually happened rather than a dream.
>>
File: TIMEWAVE ZERO.gif (309KB, 309x360px) Image search: [Google]
TIMEWAVE ZERO.gif
309KB, 309x360px
>>19554599
Another dream I had a while back but still remember kinda clearly (this one counts as unforgettable since I never actually forgot this one, just details of it)

>not entirely sure of where I am
>no physical body to have or space to inhabit
>assumption that I'm being rushed forward through some kind of tunnel
>not upwards like in a breakthrough rush, but forwards like in a conventional tunnel
>faint bluish-white grid pattern forming on what would have been a tunnel surface
>flashes of human history wink by
>villages, cities, empires
>art, architecture, language
>wars.
>and scenes of natural beauty.
>forests, oceans, mountains
>life in so many forms
>I don't so much exit the tunnel as the tunnel just stops being
>find myself above earth, at what I assume is orbit level
>see earth (with a curvature, dammit) at night, just before dawn
>lights of cities glinting up from the surface
>the sun rises over the horizon, bringing morning and overwhelming light
>a great, powerful noise comes with it, maybe a word being uttered
>haven't really determined what it was myself, though if it was a word it sounded like it began with an "R"
>wake up in a cold sweat

Thought for a while that it might have been "Ragnarok" but I'm beginning to think it may not have been a word at all.
>>
I often have dreams about my dead brother who passed away 3 years ago now. He was 20, I was 23 at the time.

The most recent one took place at my future wedding and he was in attendance. Makes sense that I'd dream this as my current relationship is getting serious and that could be in the cards eventually, but these dreams are always horrible because at first his presence will seem normal but over the course of the dream I become more and more aware of the impossibility of it until I wake up and am bummed out for a day. Feels like the bargaining stage of grief. For two years after he died I smoked pot every night so I wouldn't dream but they were more frequent at first so I phased that out eventually.
>>
>>19544359
>a book and a torch

you mean the Statue of Liberty?
>>
>be sick as all hell
>had mono for the second time in a year
>2 different strains, so I apparently wasn't immune
>it's probably genetic, grandma got mumps(?) twice and mom got chicken pox twice
>fokin ewll m8
>fall asleep while watching Terminator
>fever dream starts up
Now, for background I've had dreams about Azazel from before I knew what an Azazel was. I was like 3 and having horrific nightmares about him. In my dreams he was a real bro aside from burying me alive, making me live until I die, then making me aware of all the bugs eating me and stuff. Great conversationalist though.
>I'm in an endless desert
>fucking limitless
>I wander indefinitely for quite a while
>find a bunch of weird crystal spires
>no one around
>keep walking
>no more anything but desert
>finally find another living thing
>kind of
>goat man in a giant glass or possibly crystal tetrahedron
>lightning is crackling across it
>thing is also shooting out light
>I walk up to it
>decide I should touch it since nothing else is happening
>what I can only describe as loud dial up noises mixed with 1,000 screaming souls
>brain is flooded with everything from forever
>light so bright it would kill a fuckin life form that feeds on light
>infinite darkenss followed by tinnitus like sounds left over
>wake up where I fell asleep
>check dvd player to see what time it was
>only half an hour later
>go upstairs to drink a gatorade
>talk to my mom
>it's my birthday in like 2 days
>I fell asleep in June
>my birthday is in august
>I fell asleep watching terminator
>woke up 30 minutes later in terminator
>just 2.5 months later
>mom said I didn't do anything but sleep and drink a shit ton of gatorade for the past couple months
>I'm flabbergasted
>apparently I just watched terminator series and matrix series on repeat while sleeping
>I guess they were the only movies by that couch
>I guess I slept like 22 hours a day
And that's how I wasted my summer between 7th and 8th grade. I'm kinda pissed about that.
>>
>Sitting alone in a large white room
>Nondescript person walks up to me and hands me a picture
>Mostly black with some blurry features
>Hand it back, person walks away
>Wake up soon after
>See that the picture in my dreams was actually the inside of my room
>Spooped but soon fall asleep again
>>
>>19542545
I had a dream where I was watching some 6'5" gladiator take victory in the colosseum, then he pointed to my seat and told the audience to capture and kill me. Likely I outran them for a while but I started to slow down. Most of the people chasing me had gathered weapons so I had to do something. I couldn't find a weapon near me but using a sacred chant passed down through the generations of my family, I summoned the deity known as "The Dinkster". He said his classic "Somebody ring The Dinkster?" line and pulled out his duel weild shotguns. For someone who fired 50 rounds, he only killed 3 or 4 of them at most. Eventually we found ourselves cornered, but something weird was happening: the crowd started parting in the form of a path for us to walk through. Instictivly, The Dinkster and I started walking down that path, and then it happened. Heading down the isle was the 6'5" gladiator himself, operating his signature chariot: The Dodge Challenger. The engine revving, crowd cheering, and then he hit the accelerator. 10 mph, 20 mph, 40 mph, 100 mph, it came blazing down the isle charging at us closer and closer, there was no way out. Last thing I heard the gladiator yell before flattening is both was "The week shall fear the strong!!", and then I woke up.
>>
>>19542545
I've had a few. The earliest and probably least forgettable one was the last time in a series of recurring dreams. When I was really young, I dreamed of climbing a natural wall of some kind, on a ledge part way up some kind of mountain. There's another kid there, smaller than me, and I think he's there to see how I do climbing the wall. Like it's some kind of test. I remember passing before and climbing to the top, but can't remember what I saw. Just that it was some kind of perfect utopia or paradise. I picture a bright city, but like I said I really can't remember that. The last time I had this dream, shortly after one of my birthdays, I just told the kid on the ledge "I can't, I'm too big now." I didn't think my hands would fit the grooves enough to be able to lift my older and bigger body up like before. Kid seemed sad and the dream ended. I felt like I'd failed in a permanent way and I was definitely never ever going to see the top of that mountain again. It was rough.
>>
Last night I saw a dream about my (negative) past.

Then the dream changed into another dream in which I replaced my old, worn out t-shirt with a brand new t-shirt. After I woke up I realized that the new t-shirt represented a new body.

I always see these existential dreams about life/death/afterlife.
>>
>>19543766
You've really got it all figured out, haven't you? Just when you think you know how reality works, it will show you that you don't. Whether or not you allow yourself to realize that is completely up to you.
>>
>>19542545
>be me
>like 9 years old or something, very young
>have dream I'm on top of a plateau
>like ridiculously high up, well above clouds
>plateau is small area, maybe the size or a classroom
>another guy up there
>looks like a monk from mortal kombat, asian, ripped, wearing pants and nothing else
>we are fighting up there
>I get kicked off plateau
>I'm screaming, falling down
>I can see rivers, grasslands, hills, clouds below me
>I can't remember this exactly it was so long ago, might be making this part up
>wondering why I haven't woken up yet while falling
>nervous I'd hit the ground, but still have a long distance to go
>wake up
>be hanging off the side of your bed upside down, up to your waist still in bed, chest and arms hanging down to ground
>>
>be i
>be 8
>watch star trek
>something about the borg fucks with me hugely
>nightmares
>be transported to machine hellscape
>literally a never ending, constantly moving mishmash of machinery
>sometimes nightmares would go in a more borgish direction in terms of content
>other times it felt like i was on a tour through a giant metal city built on fear

fucking terrifying
>>
i used to dream when i was very young that i would walk out my room and sit at the top of the stairs... and be able to jump down the whole flight...
>>
>>19550560
Wait, so did the crash happen?
>>
>>19545493
Holt crap anon, I had an extremely similar dream. I also found myself in a huge structure with weird shifting elements. The floor I was on was coveted with marble, it had a staircase close to it and an elevator with a steel cage. There were also doors to othe places. I also felt a breeze, calmness, and immense quiet that can only indictate wherever this is was somewhere in the middle or high up in the sky. But eventually I called the elevator, just in time for a group of what looked like business men/men in black step out of a hall with cases. With a woman with short blonde hair as company. But I do remember choosing to take stairs instead, but found myself trapped in a series of rooms that kept changing proportion.
>>
>>19542545
I had a dream when I was 5 that I was Woody from Toy Story, it's the first dream I ever remember
>>
>>19556243
I like this one
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 98x98px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 98x98px
3 times now i'v had a dream that stands out more than any other dream that i'v had. The first dream started off with me moving into an abandoned looking house in some trashy ass neighborhood. The dream always involves a ghost dog (Breed: Pug) in my upstairs room. The only difference between the dreams is that the other 2 didn't involve me moving into the house, because i was already there. But its weird that this dream stands out the most for me
>>
Dream date : 1990's
> very bright and sunny day
> floating, watching a kid through ipad,device related.
> kid be very happy, jumping, child like, walking up the hill
> kid is going up with her mom...my mother
> kid and mother goes on top of hill.
> mother disappears in a flash after the kid looks up
> kid saw a Nike! ( missile like from mario bros )
>kid screams in agony,soros,etc moment
>blank white screen...including my eyes
>>
>>19542545
Recently i dreamt that my aunt dropped a baby on it's head and it started bleeding and died, it was horrifying, the day after that i dreamt that something bad happened to my favourite niece but can't remember what
>>
File: Alex_Grey-Holy_Family1.jpg (440KB, 990x987px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey-Holy_Family1.jpg
440KB, 990x987px
This was about a week ago.
> chilling in my dream in a hospital-like room laying in bed.
>the door to my room opened and two doctprs walked in.
>their they were wearing face masks but their faces were swirled like the iphone picture edits.
>they stuck me with a needle then quickly went out of the room.
> didnt feel anything weird until i stood up.
>all of the sudden i was feeling high like i was on opiates.
>my vision then got all fucked up, it looked like i was looking through a stained glass window.
>start freaking out and yelling wtf is going on.
>the docs come back in and strap me into a chair.
>the put some sort of eye devices on my eyes like in a clockwork orange.
> they put some eyedrops in my eyes that made my eyes hurt like fuck.
>can hear them talking in demonic fucking voices
>start screaming again as my vision turns bloody like when you died in the old james bond games.
>woke up sweating a breathing hard.
It scared the shit out of me /x/. Ive been having some weird fucked up dreams this past couple weeks
>>
This only happened last night but I had this vivid dream where I was in a tall building, it was Red, white and blue. Then a red, white and blue plane flew towards it, crashing into it. The building started falling down and I guess there was an ocean right next to it so i fell into it & started drowning. Was terrifying it felt so real.
>>
>recurring dream from 5 - 13 years old every few months
>be walking by myself in a field
>not sure if every left me or i was alone the whole time
>hear noise in the distance over the hills
>loud deep booming
>can hear it getting closer
>can hear trees being knocked over by whatever this thing is coming towards me
>wind starts blowing and booming is excruciatingly loud
>cant run or move
>whatever it is its about to reach me
>wake up just as i almost see it

Always stuck with me
Also ill post one more after this that scared the shit out of me
>>
>>19561120
Second dream
>standing at a petrol station
>all my friends from back at school are there
>one kid comes up to me
>notice no one has thumbs
>wtf.jpg
>"why dont any of you have thumbs"
>everyone surrounds me and one kid steps right up close showing me his thumbless hands
>"we cut our thumbs off and sold our souls so that we could be special, dont you want to be special?"
>begin to freak the fuck out and try to run away
>wake up screaming and crying
>at a sleepover
>everyone comforts me

Then we all went and drank lots

Still most fucked feeling ive ever had from a dream
>>
>Find myself in a tropical rainforest with pure blue rivers and what appears to be roads in the sky
>These roads were not asphalt nor concrete but in fact swimming pool roads which people would float through at high speed
>Travelling on one of the such roads
>Speaking with someone about how fascinating the place was
>Find myself uplifted and full of ecstasy
>The scenery was much like that of a 5-star water park mixed with tropical forests
>Take a turn off from the water road and find myself travelling down a hill with a shopping trolley
>The sun is setting and the scenery changes to that seen in suburbia
Amazing dream, reminds me of my time in warm countries.
>>
>>19551158
And here are two more I had today.
First dream
>being in an old village
>a kid is looking a little lizard lying on the ground, he takes it but looks scared
>I approach to him and take the lizard from his hands
>in my hands the lizard turns into a small blue bird
>I walk few meters and open my hands, the bird fly free

Second dream
>still the same old village
>the house I am visiting is in a lower level, so you can see the layers of dirt and rock that compose the road on the side
>Suddenly, I notice that one of those rocks is a turtle.
>I am told that to build the road they brought stones and mud from a river that joins the sea, so the sea turtle was trapped
>I can see old cars passing the road and the turtle suffering
>the villagers tell me is impossible to take the turtle out, and is going to die soon
>I give a shit and try to free the turtle
>suddenly, Is easy to dig, I am able to take the turtle, but its shells breaks in my hand
>and inside there is a little baby lion
>I take it whit me and then the next dream is me and the lion going to a sushi place for my party with my family, the waiter is shitty with me and I leave early but I am more focussed in the baby lion
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-081002.jpg (96KB, 1071x388px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-081002.jpg
96KB, 1071x388px
I'm my dream
>I'm in a locker room full of teen girls naked, changing playing and showering.
> few notice me but don't care.
> they begin to notice me more and more.
>they start crowding me
> they start to give my genitals a tug while saying "pick me " as I walk through the crowd.
>at the end of the crowd I see a bed in a corner of the locker room.
> I turn to all the girls and say, "I pick all, but Asians first"
> just before I penetrate the first I awake
>wake with a uber hard-on
Captcha
>>
Do the following to get good sometimes lucid or sexual dreams.
> no alcohol (that day)
> no naps (during the day)
> no faps
> loose clothing to bed (no underwear)
> (important) eat popcorn or wheat thins 15 to 30 min before bed
> (Optional) watch a never before seen movie with an unresolved ending or porn just before bed.
>sleep early
> sleep with white noise and warm.
>>
>>19542545
>Be 14 or so
>I'm talking to a man outside my second story window, sitting on the side of my bed
>Imagine wrapping your head in seran wrap, then making it skin rather than seran wrap
>pleasant conversation, don't remember what we're talking about
>wake up
>Sitting on the edge of my bed looking out the window
>no guy obviously, because I'm awake

I have no history of sleep walking. Never before that event, never after that event.

other slightly weirder one.

>some boring dream
>buzzing starts
>vision starts fading to red
>Imagine a bright light shining through eyelids getting brighter while someone plays a buzzing noise and is increasing volume
>This goes until the dream is completely drowned out by the buzz and my vision is entirely red
>Wake up panting
>terrified, heart racing, sweating

Wasn't necessarily a scary dream, but I woke up from that dream more scared than I have ever woken up from a dream.

Was I abducted guys?
>>
>>19561771
wut
>>
File: 1503603466841.jpg (706KB, 2048x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1503603466841.jpg
706KB, 2048x1358px
Ive got 2

>be me around 2nd grade
>am in a room with my class in a circle
>dark room, no Windows
>whisper to friend to get out of here
>open door to find us to be under a freeway
>sees Disney Land and we both run inside with joy
>I wake up
>next day i continued the same dream
>the further we ran the more distorted the terrain becomes
>floating islands or amusement parks, ground breaking apart to form floating islands
>friend looks bad as we are still running with excitement
>floating slab cuts him in half while he isn't looking
>I wake up
>continue again the night after
>top half is sitting in top of the floating slab, bottom half is running away still
>pick up his top half and hop from island to island trying to grab his legs
>I fall or something and I don't remember anymore

That dream scared the shit out of me for a few years along with this next one that still sort of freaks me out, short and sweet dream.

>be me around 5 years old
>kind if a weak kid in the sense of getting sick
>I had 2 different cases and different kinds of strep throat and when I was about a year old had a really bad fever that almost killed me
>one night I go to sleep i don't feel too swell
>slips into sleep
>loud beeping
>heart racing and can hear it loud and clear
>trying to move but unable
>colors go all out of wack
>All I see is the ceiling of where i fell asleep
>freaking out hardcore
>heartbeat gets faster and faster
>beeping gets faster with my heart
>start feeling light headed and colors freak our even more
>I wake up
>heart racing
>drenched in sweat to the point there's is a puddle in the bed

I don't remember any other dreams anymore I always feel like I never see dreams and I've tried a dream journal and I wake to a blank mind most mornings.
>>
>>19563891
Follow these conditions to get really interesting dreams.
>>
File: WojakEmpty.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
WojakEmpty.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>19542545
I dreamed once that I lived out a month of my life back when I was in highschool. I asked a girl out, she said yes, and we started dating. When I woke up, I had to lie in bed for a bit because I was pretty bummed out.
>>
File: FeelsSpookyMan.gif (311KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsSpookyMan.gif
311KB, 400x400px
>>19542545

This dream was recurring for 10 years at random points in my life.

>be me
>sit down in front of TV
>turn on TV, a woman's voice and face greets me
>the woman's teeth move individually into a horizontal position as she talks and back down
>wtf man
>try to look away, but her face is in all directions
>close my eyes, wake up in my mom's car, but feel like it's not my mom
>ask where we are going
>"I was told to kidnap you"
>back out of driveway when sudden flash of light
>appear looking up at lights like a surgery table, greys looking down at me
>roll over to the right
>feel myself falling
>hit the bedroom floor a few feet away from my bed
>wake up sweating my dick off
>>
File: AmIWUYH.png (713KB, 699x670px) Image search: [Google]
AmIWUYH.png
713KB, 699x670px
>Start dream in empty world
>Everyone including me is playing minigames like some of type of reality show, but everyones fighting for their lives
>Lose friends
>I think nothing of it, I continue playing the minigames
>I finally start to realize the seriousness of the dream, as I lose my final friend, and I'm alone
>Last minigame is at a very old house, I'm the only one completing it
>I go into one of the rooms, very old, very antique, made of wood
>Listen to radio, and old song, but very emotionally moving song comes on
>Words come to my mouth in my dream
>"I don't want to die alone"
>Wake up all emotional and shit

I still don't know what the winning condition was for that room
>>
>>19543413
Rad
>>
my first lucid dream before i knew what lucid dream is.
i was 19

>a gigantic hole in the middle of the beach
>i feel some kind of "force" to keep walking and not pay attention to the hole
>i decide not to follow that "force"
>enter in the hole
>at first totally black
>sparks and soft lights begin to bright
>i am in Deep fall. (the lights have a kind of "breath" ... )
>its comfy and natural
>some gigantic woman head with really long hair appear
>when she reach me, she said "Robert, (she said my real name) not yet"
>i began to go up with her
>she disappear
>i see faces and people directly come and disappearing in my eyes (mainly from other eras, like some Kind of old paintings)
>i woke up

it was a vivid dream, i never felt it was a dream rather than a "experience" till i know about lucid dreams. (and even so i think it was different)
>>
>>19542545
I have had same dreams 3 times (8th grade, 11th grade, college freshman)

I drive a car with my family (not my parents, but my wife and two children, I don't see their faces and I don't exchange any word with them but I don't feel weirded out and I feel like they are very close people to me. So I presume them to be my future family) along a highway right next to ocean and stop the car. Along the ocean next to the highway, I can see pic related like things doing something.

I don't even know what my dream means but when I saw a documentary on petroleum industry I saw pic-related machine (which is oil extractor) and was surprised as it looked exactly like what I have seen in that dream (and I had never seen an oil extractor before I watched that documentary)
>>
I have one of the most weird dreams some days ago. I was a kid inside a gigantic egiptian temple and my father was cleaning the dust of the walls with other explorers. In one of the fingers of my left hand a face was formed and the eyes begin to open if i wasnt looking at it. I checked if i have something to recording and i found my old cellphone. After taking a photo and yelling to my dad about it, nothing happens. This is were the things gets weird as fuck...
>>
(Cont) After that, a floating entity with a tunic and a orb of light inside (without arms or legs) speak to me: "tell your father about the thing in the sky of the temple that creeps you at night" I close my eyes and begin to cry, but the entity whisper something in my ear and dissapears.
>>
(Final part) After the encounter with the entity i notice that my feets are covering with mud of the temple. My father and other persons are eating some food near the entry and i go with them to ask a question : what year is this? They respond: 1911. I begin to say that the work they are made is worthless: two world wars are coming and the temple is going to be destroyed. Suddenly their faces began to dissapear with all the scenario of the dream and thats all. If any anon have any clue about the meaning of this...i was really weird and creepy. It felts like a time-travel thing or some sci fi shit.
>>
I remember almost all my dreams. I know that seems unbelievable but I've always felt like it was my best quality.

I would say though that dreams dealing with loops in time or space, or the concept of infinite really stick out.

I had a dream that o could only compare to PT (silent hills) where I kept entering a painting in a room to advance into a room to enter a painting.

There was one where I was in hell but it was an infinite laberynth, allways changing. I had met other people.

Only one where I was floating in space.

I like having these dreams. They seem beautiful in a way to me. I like te concept of infinite.
>>
This one dream in particular was by far the weirdest dream I've ever had. I was big into ufos and shit at the time.

>be me
>in my house looking out of my back porch
>notice large black ufo
>look at it for a bit
>run back inside to tell parents
>nobody's there
>go back and look at the ufo some more
>hear it making a light humming /droning noise
>watch ufo fly away
Now is when it got kinda weird.
>on my back porch still
>looking out over the yard at a full bright orange morning sun
>the sun suddenly rushes toward me and I leap into it without thought or hesitation

idk
>>
>>19564918
not larping btw
>>
File: nobreaad_ras.jpg (467KB, 2250x4000px) Image search: [Google]
nobreaad_ras.jpg
467KB, 2250x4000px
>>19564918
I've had a similar one
>wake up from a dream
>still in dream
>look out window and see morning sun
>not very bright
>suddenly it "switches on" to an ungodly brightness
>know they're coming for me
>and run through to back room
>wake up sweating like that guy in Midnight Express
>>
File: Singularity II.gif (1MB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
Singularity II.gif
1MB, 432x768px
I remember most of my dreams every night, but this one made me believe in something bigger.

Basically I started the dream in the woods with a bunch of soldiers (including me) who were tinted green. We started scattering and shooting other soldiers who were tinted tan, red, and blue. Eventually I got shot and died, but woke up playing as one of my green team mates. Once again I would scatter into the woods and fight my way through a huge battlefield that consisted of a scenic work zone surrounded by a forest. Eventually everyone on the team was killed. After being everyone on the green team, I woke up as someone on the tan team. Then the red and blue team. I had been replaying the same battle over and over again where different "me's" worked together through different lives in order to kill other versions of himself. After fighting myself so many times, eventually one of me became the sole survivor, and as such urned to understand why he fought such a bloody fight against himself. Suddenly I zoom out of the body and inhabit the perception of a being sitting at a sort of table playing a mental game with three other people. Each being was playing a tinted team in a collectively imagined game. The game being played was the fight that had occurred dozens of times before. After drifting between their thoughts for a bit, one of the creatures won and my perception was suddenly scattered as I woke up.

After thinking about it for a bit, I realized that I was one person imagining four creatures imagining 24ish creatures and experiencing all over their lives. Now I wonder if I'm gonna wake up at some point and realize that I lived every life that ever lived on Earth and every bit of strife I've faced was brought in part by other versions of myself living over and over again without knowing that one huge detail. Tell me anons, are you and me the same person that forms a collective being?
>>
I vaguely remember this sweet dream
>twin flame hands me a list of prompts and asks me to answer them
>answer them
>in a 3rd person POV see twin flame reading my answers
>hear twin flame say, "I love her."

Visit me again in my dreams please, twin flame
>>
>>19551158
How did it feel to birth kittens? I'm honestly interested
>>
I was in what I can only describe as Hell. My hair was long and tied to a a black tree. I looked down and I was barefoot.
>>
>>19565092
I had helped my own cat to give birth so probably I just copied that, but I remember it was painless and I was just disgusted at the idea that I should eat the placenta, but there was a nurse that took the little shits so I couldn't see them all nasty and bloodied. It was a really odd dream.
>>
>>19542578
You probaly fucked a sucuubus in reality and did not know it.
>>
>>19542545
I'm playing around a pond at the bottom of my grandparents hill near dark, hear rustling in the leaves just beyond the pitch black treeline. I begin to run up the hill where my family is in our running van, I hear a beast barreling up the hill behind me. I make it into the van and we begin driving up the hill, I'm in the very back of the van looking out the back window as the largest bear I have ever seen chases after our van, just feet away from me until we pick up speed. Leave the bear behind as we drive into the night. I had that dream when I was probably 10, I'm 22 now.
>>
>>19551158
Nine kittens, the birth of nine feline lives, a symbol of second chances being made painlessly (if a little bloodily)?

As for the dog food, that's a tough one, and I was going to go into a separate spiel about food preparation and other things that are, I think beside the point. I think it might be something like, "If they were running an honest business, they would've gone through the trouble of preparing the meat." That's all I can make of either of them so far.
>>
I had a dream that artificial intelligence overtook reality one conscious at a time. A life was lived and then after each life the AI lived it slightly better. One by one the collective conscious was erased and replaced with 0s and 1s. Artificial intelligence is Satans plan to beat God.

I had this dream about 2 weeks after I stopped using drugs. It felt like it lasted literally about 2 years
>>
>>19542545
>>19565244
Here's another one of my dreams, this was within the last year:

I'm paragliding behind a boat with 3 others, all independently flying around. It seems like we're in Alaska or something because the forest is so thick. I was almost lucid as I looked around in amazement , it felt real. I looked down and there were thousands of grizzly bears swimming and hunting in the river below. The boat driver is narrowly avoiding them. My line gets tangled with the other paragliders and we start dive bombing towards the water. We all hit the water hard, when I surface I realise my dad was driving the boat and he stopped so we could get in. I climb in back, two friends get in on right side. My friend on the top left side ducks under the water to avoid a bear attacking , my dad steered the boat to the right to avoid the bears collision with the boat. The dream ended as we took off, leaving behind my friend who had to duck underwater.
>>
>>19542545
One time I dreamt that I went back to hs and the security was asking me if i was on drugs. I then started telling the security "im from the year 2017. Trump will be your president. Im not on drugs I have traveled back through time to tell you. You laugh as people laughed and thought it was a joke until it became reality. 2017" and I woke up. Another dream that ill remember is i was in some weird place and i saw through a crack and the place was upside down, then some girl was on the other side and i started asking her her name and her email. She told me what it was but when i woke up i couldnt remember the info she gave me.
>>
went to a place I thought was heaven. it was very crowded and had a cool map of other places. I visited a bar and a metro station.
>>
>>19553612
Pls tell more of your death
>>
Used to have a recurring dream when I was very young

>get dropped at day-care
>day-care is in the dungeon of a castle, everything is grey stone.
>get given a toy windup killer-whale that wags its tail when you let it go, other kids get other sea-creatures
>play with these toys inside, everything is okay if eerie because of the setting.
>outside time
>put my windup toy in the pool
>toy grows giant and comes to life, swallows me, other kids get eaten by toys too
>watch from above in weird omniscient mode for a while before I wake up

I used to have a lot of nightmares but I smoke a lot of weed now so I don't remember my dreams and tend to dream lighter.
>>
>>19554850
Damn dude. I went to Disney Land and bought Pikmin 2 going from 7th to 8th
>>
File: 16 circles.jpg (95KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
16 circles.jpg
95KB, 960x960px
>>19542545
>In my backyard. The sun expands, turns red and says "The traveler returns every 10 years"
>A public holiday is declared, people cheer. Parties everywhere.
>My pool spouts a fountain of gold, coins jewelry etc. People scale the fence and dive in taking as much gold as they can.
>They all drown, unable to get out of the pool because they're holding onto the gold, unable to swim.
>I go out onto the street. My city has turned into a necropolis.
>Mailboxes are tombstones, there is a giant cemetery in the city center.
>At the cemetery people are dressed up as ghouls and vampires.
>A play is performed, over and over. The vampires are asleep, the ghouls revive them with their flesh. Pantomimes of sex and cannibalism wake them.
>There's a giant mausoleum, it's bricks change geometry, sigils, symbols everywhere.
>I enter, the play is performed there too except by hundreds.
>The shadows start to expand, grow. All light is dimmed.
>When a shadow touches an actor they become what they pretend to be.
>A frenzy of blood and violence erupts, eventually everyone melts into the shadow.
>Eyes and mouths pop out of the shadow.
>In the center a shadow takes a humanoid form.
>All eyes- hundreds, focus on me and the mouths start cursing, swearing vile things.
>It turns into background chatter and the form tells me it can't consume me, I am made of light. So I will bear witness to the death of my people.
>"Not if I can help it". I leave to the sound of mocking laughter.
>The shadow is consuming everything, laughter turns to screams.
>"How can I stop this?", I ask the traveler.
>"You can't", it says, "Come with me, instead"
>"No", I need to try. How can I learn to stop the shadows?
>"Go to the valley of sunflowers" I get an image, a field where each flower has a sun in it, there are no shadows there.
>I tell everyone i meet to go to the valley.
>I have been there many times, still haven't found an answer.
>The traveler still asks now and then.
>>
File: 1503725502315.jpg (625KB, 734x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1503725502315.jpg
625KB, 734x1028px
The most fucked up dream I've had to date. I can't explain it but it feels like in that part of my life I should have died, or I did in a sense.

>be 15ish
>sleep
>dream of completely white room, put hands in front of face, felt like reality
>walk down as my footsteps echo through the endless white
>a figure dressed in an all black robe fades beside me
>i'm not even startled, in fact it's presence is comforting
>it lends out a skeletal-like hand, i instinctively hold hands with it..

>we walk down the white room, appearing to my left are museum like stages of my life, so I see myself in third person kind of.
>parts of my life where I never even remembered
>pass by what looks to be when im born, hospital looks vaguely familiar
>another stage shows me few years ago, early grade school. Haircut, fashion, all alike

>continuing down it showed me years of my life I haven't reached, it showed my "emo" fashion phase when I would be older
>showed me when I was approximately 22, completely different looking, as I'm 20 right now

>it lets go of my hand, and my vision fades to pure white and I wake up

To this day I have no answers, only more questions. Was I suppose to die? Or is it that I may die during this age of my life?
>>
I just woke up from a weird intense multi layered one. I think at first I was playing some new VR game, Wolfenstein themed or something. I was fighting on a Zepplin at one poing. My parents were there trying and failing. I played some levels. Found some shortcuts. Got pretty deep into the story. Then the machine shorted. Somehow I flash forward to the 2070s and I am a transgender and I am viewing this as a ball of energy that can barely interact with the future. I notice my record collection is damaged from an apartment upstairs from my big studio apartment. Seems they were maybe running a pot grow operation illegally. I go over all my books and movies looming to see what I still had. Still a buncha anime and manga. I question how I ended up as some old tranny. There is some recapling of my future. I marry an Asian girl I knew, have kids, then something haplens. I say it doesn't make sense. Unless somehow transgender technology got waaay easy and I got interested in it, I dunno why I would. I even comment I hav3 been haning out on /pol/ too much and wonder if this is a dream. Then I try to break out of the VR game and future vision. I try to wake up. Maybe there was another layer. It took me a while.

I woke up. For real. I turned on the radio. There was a whole buncha static. Solar flares? Interferance from the FEMA employee down the street who does ham radio?

I even checked /pol/ for weird happenings. I was weirded out. Then I went to take a dump and came to /x/ looking for dream threads I sometimes post in.
>>
>>19567030
Oh and even weirder, my future transgender self was a musician. Weird as I have never been too talented at music though I did try the keyboard. . I ended up using my energy ball to speak through some speakers till they shorted. Also there was something about the cast of Archie as ax murderers and a broken up rave.
>>
>>19567037

I think I also made the conjecture that I was looking at alternate realities. The one where I was married with kids. The one where I was a transgender musician.
A week or so ago I posted about a more straightforward one where I was simple talking with myself from an alfernate reality. We were comparing how things differed. First, he had a girlfriend and I passed myself off as a cousin as I had a full beard and he did not. In his reality Kennedy was stabbed, not shot. Goldwater eventually took office and whittled down the exsecutive branch. At ond point I joked this was some Sliders level shit.
>>
File: the-greys-aliens.jpg (35KB, 607x350px) Image search: [Google]
the-greys-aliens.jpg
35KB, 607x350px
>>19542545
>10 years old
>playing in my grandmas backyard
>day suddenly turns to night
>a light pops up my head
>i lose conscious
>wake up surrounded by grey aliens
>go to sleep again
>wake in my bed screaming (not in my grandma's anymore)

I couldn't sleep for a week after this.
To this day I don't know if it was really a dream or I got abducted.
>>
Recurring child dream, till my late 12 yo. Had this one at least every couple days.

I don't really have any physical body. Around me is an extremely oppressive environnement. Red blurs, heavy machinery all around. Noise so loud and heavy I can feel it through my whole body. Sensation of oppression, power, litteraly crushing me.

This is semi-lucid, as usually, I then focused on a very tiny patch of green on the ground. Grass. A red flower grows. The sensation is totally different and fills up my perceptions. The flower is fragile, tiny, very peaceful. Again, the dream is mostly sensitive.

Then, a very tall robot, or golem, approaches the grass, picks up the flower. He stares at it, holding it in its oversized fingertips. He feels the same way as I do. I feel myself merging into him, then with the whole room, the machines, the flower. I am not only merging with them, i always had been them, as much as they were me. I have a glimpse of the outside world, black and cold.

I wake up.

Havn't had this dream since then. There was no major occurrence in my life at the time, not that i can recall of. It just went away.
>>
>>19566142
I'd say it was like spending a little time with "death", looking at your life from the outside and in full. I don't think it has much to do with actually dying so much as it was a sort of preview of things to come, an assurance of sorts.
>>
>>19567030
Have you ever thought that what we're doing right now might be some kind of VR "game"? It's really cutting edge stuff, makes you believe it's practically the real thing...
>>
File: whitleystrieber.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
whitleystrieber.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>19544149
perhaps pertaining to the dream of you and wendy being married, maybe you had an out of body experience, or traveled to an alternate dimension where you stayed with wendy and married her. its not unheard of for people to dream of alternate versions of their lives. the author whitley strieber had more than his shared of surreal experiences with almost every paranormal thing you can think of. he had a dream where he was walking down a deserted forest road holding hands with and talking to his grandson (he did not have a grandson)
>>
When I was young I had a strange dream where Sean Connery told me 'I expect you to die.'

It always stuck with me and recently I searched the phrase using Google. To my surprise, it's a line from an old Bond film. And no, I've never seen the movie it's from.
>>
>>19543743
>>19543931

Same guy. Gonna follow up by detailing the dream more and talking about others I had.
The house was not mine, nor the yard.
I was four or five when I had these dreams
It was night time during this dream.
Dream #2:
>Sitting in recliner chair with my legs tucked in
>Watching Looney Toons
>It's like no name looney toons with weird copy characters that aren't quite right
>Tasmanian devil knockoff spins backwards in a desert setting
>I'm in a house (not mine, once again) that's very dark
>To my left is a kitchen area, to my right is the entrance to the house.
>To the direct left of the door you'd enter through are stairs.
>Stairs have grey carpet on center, spots with laminated woods on either side, typical stairs.
>Wooden banister, railing etc..
>Realize in my dream this isn't my house
>Cartoons are very unsettling for some strange reason
>Want to get up but I am scared if I do something "bad" will happen
>Sit there for what feels like forever
>Have to get up off recliner
>Have to start mounting stairs
>Get 3 steps up
>Same scream
>See the upstairs area briefly
>Hallway area
>straight ahead off of the stairs is a room with an open door, but the room is too dark to see
>Can't see, but know, to the right and left there are rooms at the end of the hallway
>Can't move
>Pure adrenaline and fear
>Wake up
>Dream repeats later that night
>>
>be in the dream
>travelling through the countryside
>lots of greenery and fields
>finally come across a place
>it's the school I used to go to in real life
>but something is fucked up. The kids are all holding plates of raw meat and eating it
>I go into the hall to behold something truly disturbing
>I see a cow attached to the ceiling. Complex machinary is cutting it up while it's still alive

>I leave school
>I come back with a camera so I can get proof of what is going on but the cow is no where to be seen when I return
>>
>>19567501
Same Guy again.
Let me describe what the "Grey" looked like.
Similar to
>>19544532
Neck is shorter
Chin comes down lower and forms more of a point.
No wrinkles.
More "heart" shaped head
No temple indent
Forehead and where our hair would be had these little spots all over. They're slightly visible on that representation and that's pretty close to what they looked like.
Long thin body parts. They weren't super short.
I also remember it crouching kind of.
>>
File: 0607_-_gSk1JHS-150x150.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
0607_-_gSk1JHS-150x150.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
>>19542545
>wake up in some nursery / child's room
>don't know where I am
>everything looks kind of normal, nothing too creepy
>I thought this is going to be a normal dream because everything was so peaceful
>[little gap, can't remember]
>get chased by a kid
>run for my life, thinking if I stop or get caught I might die because the kid shot me with some sort of nerf arrows with thumbtacks attached to it
>somehow know that I have to find the living room in which a good friend of mine waits for me in order to escape
>run through the whole house which feels like a massive maze
>running steep and narrow stairs up and down again and again
>hear the voices of the kid's parents everywhere I walk but they are very quiet
>parents talk normally but I don't understand what they say
>voices are present throughout the whole chase but parents are untraceable
>this goes on for quiet some time
>finally find the living room with my friend in it
>he's suprised to meet me, he didn't even notice that he's in a stranger's house
>the living room was comlpetely white and my friend was watching tv
>feel safe

After that the whole thing repeated itself but the houses were different and once I got chased by 2 kids with axes
but apart from that it was the same thing. Wake up, Search living room with my friend in it / run. Repeat

The thing that creeped me out the most was that everything besides the kid(s) (which I never got to see because I somehow never turned around) seemed so peaceful and normal.

And yeah, I just kind of know that they were kids even though I never turned around, idk why.
>>
>>19567544
forgot to tell you that this scenario repeated itself 3 times in that dream and It was the only thing I've dreamt of that night
>>
>>19564003
A friend of mine actually had a similar dream
If I remember correctly he lived through afew weeks of his life and when he woke up he was cunfused about the fact that it was just a dream becasue it felt like an eternity
>>
This one repeated so much
>be 6yo
>go to friend's house
>there is a giant hole in the wall near his garden
>an owl appears and lands there
IRL that wall never had a hole

>taking some meds
>start having really weird dreams
>dream like i was the camera in a movie
>everything had my point of view but i wasn't "present", kinda like watching a movie in one cut
>it's about a girl who was raped by some alien/demon/whatever but his brother was accused of abuse
>she somehow was still a virgin, but preggers
>family got all fucked up
>the baby is born and is half human and half alien/demon/whatever
It was like i lived 4 years in that dream, everyone had a name, a character, everything.

>4 years ago
>katy perry fucked me so much i woke up soaked
>tfw it could be any actress that i actually like but it wasn't
Weird and good at the same time.

>youtube recommends some demonology video
>watch because why not
>1 minute in and i'm already skipping because of boredom
>6 months later i have this weird dream
>someone was showing me a video about me
>that person wasn't me
>my voice, my face, my friends, in my uni, but it isn't me
>at the end my face was kinda like shapeshifting
>video glitches out and i wake up
So i started to seek about what the fuck happened in that dream, because i don't usually remember my dreams, it is a "one experience in a month", and apparently it was a Demon of Solomon. I didn't know anything about them, but one got my attention and everything matches.
>>
>>19565247
Thanks for the comment, anon. I am still surprised about these animal related dreams. Someone told me it can be related to bussiness and work... still don't know.
>>
My brother was possessed by the devil one night in my dream. Don't remember much apart from the fact he was possessed and so lost to this entity that was evil but so much more powerful all I remember is his sinister smile in my bros face and I just had to run. I ran far into a local nature reserve away from him in the middle of the night, so realistic the route I was running. I simply had to get as fast away as possible accepting my bro was forever lost to this dangerous power. Always remember the look and the real fear I had there of his presence. Couldn't even look at my bro the same way irl for a bit after.
>>
>>19542545
had a pretty spoopy dream when I was around 16-17ish
>starts out with me walking down a dimly torch-lit tunnel
>walking behind a really tall dude in a cloak, seemingly trying to just not get lost
>we stop at a door at the end ofd the tunnel and he quickly spins towards me
>hands me and old book then steps out of the way of the door
>look at him, then down at the book without opening it, then rush out the door
>end up standing outside my apartment door
>walking around exploring the complex
>see a few of my neighbors and maintenance crew, all seemingly friendly when I encounter them
>all of a sudden we start seeing these little twinkling red lights everywhere in the air
>red lights start becoming larger
>looking similar to cigarette burns and getting larger
>one touches my arm and my arm starts looking like burnt wood, with the ashes flowing in the wind
>everyone is flipping out at this point
>dream ends, then restarts with me following the dude in the cloak
>stop at the door, hands me the book and steps aside
>this time I open the book and get shitblasted with light, but I can barely make out words in a foreign dielect
continue...
>>
In my sleep I am regularly forced to watch strong and defiant charactors reduced to begging sobbing wretches by sustained psychological torure. I never forget their begging, I can never help them.
>>
>>19567746
*dialect
>look and notice the guy in the cloak opening the door and gesturing for me to leave
>I step outside my my apartment and start exploring again
>see the same people in the same places, except now everyone seems nervous and stays away from me
>start seeing the lights again
>try to run back to my apartment door to escape somehow
>door is locked and I'm shitting my pants
>door starts to burn up like my arm did
>start hearing screaming coming from the neighboring apartments as they burn up from the growing cigarette burn shit
>everything kinda fades to white, then black, then back into the tunnel
>follow the cloaked guy back to the door
>this time he looks angry as he hands me an even larger book
>looks leather-backed, bound with with plant roots and has various stains and/or mold
>open it bracing myself for the coming light, but there is none
>the script inside looks similar to english, but with extra characters and the font looked similar to cursive writting
>couldn't make out any words, just looked like bunch of gibberish
>"reading" for a bit then suddenly get flung out the door
>end up in the grass a small distance in front of my apartment door
>everything looks off
>the sky is orange and cloudy, everything actually seemed to have an orange tint and there was a dark pinkish haze in the air
>instantly try to nope myself back to my apartment
>locked of course
>then start hearing what sounds like and old man yelling in pain, a baby crying, and pig squealing all at once
>I start noping the fuck out of there
>as I take off it sounds like the worlds largest flock of birds take flight, but no birds around at all
>see no signs of life anywhere, but it sounds like something massive is walking in the distance
>then I hear them
>everyone, literally everyone my mind could currently remember that I've ever met come charging towards me down the street leading into my complex
continue...
>>
>>19567931
>try to escape them, running up exterior staircases leading to balconies I could use to transition to a car-port
>worked twice, then ended up surrounded on top of a car-port
>they all looked sick and bloody and were shouting gibberish at me and each other
>didn't seem like they were intelligent enough to come around on to the car-port, so I started "reading" the book
>I just started sounding out the "words" as they world sound in english
>as I did this everyone started to look more relaxed, then they closed their eyes and raised their hands towards me
>that's when I started hear that man-baby-pig squeal thing again, except louder
>I stopped reading when I heard those massive footsteps coming towards me at an increasingly fast pace
>everyone started getting angry rocking the car-port I was standing on, so I started reading again
>everyone again relaxed and closed their eyes, and lifted their hands
>I thought my eardrums would rupture as the footsteps and squealing grew to an unbearable tone
>I closed my eyes and braced for whatever was coming
>then I was back in the tunnel again, staring down the man in the cloak
>he grabbed me by the collar and mumbled something that sounder like "good luck" then shoved me towards the door

then I woke up. still feel weird thinking about it and I'm 25 now. 2spoopy4me desu
>>
>>19544011
Ok, I laughed
>>
>>19552780
I agree with you anon that's pretty fucked up, and I've had some dreams with the cryptic shit you speak of so I understand how much worse it makes the dream. I always get evil vibes off of those.
In my case I remember a dream where two carpenters working at my house had someone tied down to a table. I was looking at them from the second floor. One of the guys pulls out a small flamethrower and starts burning the one on the table with it, but only at small intervals. Then the other guy takes a saw and starts cutting off his legs. It was pretty fucked up. I can probably attribute this one to some horror movies I had watched at the time though.
>>
>>19554850
That's pretty crazy dude
>>
I had a dream I was riding a hot air balloon with a girl I met when I was 9 years old. We crashed in a field, and I searched for her. I found her, crawled to her, and gave her a big kiss on the lips. Then I woke up.
>>
>>19568243
I know what unforgettable dreams feel like and I'm sure your description doesn't make justice to your actual dream. I like reading about them despite the fact that nobody ever can describe them properly because the amount of detail and emotions that accompany them is not something that can just be put into words, but I like to get at least an idea of what kind of fantasies go through the minds of other people. It's hard to talk about these things irl, it almost always seems to get awkward even with the ones I'm pretty close to.
>>
>>19567590
It's a bad feeling.
>>
I had a few recurring dreams over several years when I was younger, they involved finding a small hatch door in various places and trying to go inside it.
The first dream was pretty silly. I was at a family friend's house, and the door was in a bar they had upstairs. Inside it was a cave, where I was pushed down a pit by a figure I think was Peter Pan (who was still a cartoon). I woke up after failing to climb out of the hole several times.
I remember having more dreams trying to find this door, sometimes it was visible and I had to find a key, other times I'd realize i was dreaming and start looking for the door (like I knew it would be in a dream or something).
Most of these were uneventful, but the last one was pretty vivid. I'll put it in a response to this post to keep it from getting too long
>>
>>19568811
Same guy. The last dream had me finding and opening the door, which was only like 2 feet by 2 feet or smaller, in a cabinet in my house. When I crawled in it transitioned into me walking into a huge cylindrical chamber of a cave that went up high into a grey haze. There was snow everywhere, and it was snowing, and the chamber was lit evenly as if it were outside in natural light.
There was a structure in the center, like a giant stalagmite, with a path spiraling up to the top. I followed it and found this weirdly stacked thing with a sink and shelves, and a small hatch door.
When I realized it was the bar from my first dream, I tried to open the door, but it was locked. When I tried this, a figure riding a black horse rode out from the entrance I came through at the bottom, and it proceeded to ride up the spiral. I was terrified of course, but when the figure got up to me it just got off the horse and started looking through keys that I hadn't noticed before, which where hanging from the shelves. I remember feeling like I needed to open the door before he could, but the last parts of the dream are sort of a blur. I think one of us found the key, and the door popped open as soon as we did, but I honestly don't remember much from the end.
This was a long time ago too, I couldn't have been much older than ten or so
>>
>>19542545
freshman year french class I fell asleep at my desk. In the dream, I was on the toilet and slipping off unable to stop myself. When I finally fell of the toilet in my dream, I was 4/5ths off the seat in class, grabbed my desk and pulled myself up. Teacher never noticed.
>>
>>19542545
i was inside a plane flying over the ocean but there was a huge hole in the middle of it and it didnt affect its trayectory

i could see the water it was calm, no waves no movement in it

There was also a pyramid over the water, complete, it was golden and by the time i saw it, i started falling onto the water but i never got to fall into the water, i closed my eyes then open them again and i was inside a world made completely of machines as if i woke up inside the matrix and saw nothing but a mix of living beings and machines

i had dreams of this pyramid for about 4 years in elementary school, i dont know what to make out of this
>>
File: embodiment_170715_150832.jpg (84KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
embodiment_170715_150832.jpg
84KB, 1080x720px
easy. ive had about three distinct dreams i will never forget. One where i was walking in the neighborhood of my childhood house in great vivid detail (as if i was there) when i suddenly i get this sort of incepted idea to just simply FLY. I just jumped and took off, and in stunning detail just started flying in a random direction. I felt a glow slowly grace my soul the longer i flew and the longer i observed this alternate vivid reality. As i flew through the clouds and embraced the gift of flight i began feeling strange vibrations through my entire being, as if something cosmic was passing by. And soon as i flew into a clearing i saw the most majestic thing i ever saw. A massive mountain sized, roughly Buddhist looking monk (in robes), sitting in a meditative position staring out into the distance. The entity had giant glowing streams of light distinctly coming into and out of his stomach or midsection. It was a sight to behold. The longer i stared the more detail i noticed. The streams were actually other concious beings being transmigrated through the plexus of this being. It was as if he was a hub of conciousness. I stared in complete awe jaw dropped as this ultra hyper reality kept running in real time without any dissonance. After a brief moment of staring at this I begin to feel even higher resonances emerge from within, and suddenly the giant mountainous buddha opened its eyes and stared directly at my floating 'being'. It's stare automatically permiated through me in a sudden rush of ecstasy that of which i never felt before as if someone had just injected the purest heroin into my bloodstream. The longer we our stares met the longer this 'high' continued. It was as if i was granted a gift of somekind, or some kind of acknowledgement from the entity. Next thing i knew i awoke in my bed in complete amazement. I remembered every single detail with vivid retention. It was the single most powerful and random dream ive ever had.
>>
File: 1361330353053.gif (2MB, 350x199px) Image search: [Google]
1361330353053.gif
2MB, 350x199px
I've had a series of dreams when I was little which aren't really scary or that interesting, but I felt like writing something. Ever had a dream where you just knew, in the back of your mind or subconscious, that you were in a place where something is simply wrong, and you have to get out fast? Feeling a very strong sense of dread, not even like something is watching you, just that something is off?

I used to live in this block of flats which is probably one of the only buildings of that type in my country, it was some sort of an industrial building converted into a housing one mid-way through development because of some financial problems or whatever else. Coolest place to live in as a kid for many reasons, with the main one being that the lower levels (and pretty much everything that wasn't the front part) were either unfinished or inaccessible (or both), so you accessed the building through either a west/east wing or the middle part. There was a staircase and an elevator in each of these, and the elevator only went up to level three and above (out of like five or six) while one and two couldn't be entered except through a couple of doors which were kept locked all the time or welded shut. There was a hill at the back of the block that was overgrown with a thicket, and you could climb it to reach the neighborhood with a playground in it, and the whole greenery (and lack of anything else really, aside from a parking lot, a road, and more trees at the front) that the place was surrounded by just gave it this air of serenity.

The best thing was the basement which was basically this long, dimly lit corridor filled with like a hundred cellars that belonged to the inhabitants, that went on for a good couple meters and then just stopped. Smelled like earth and rat poison. The three entrances were right next to the bottom-floor elevators.

Cont.
>>
File: 1365436742879.jpg (70KB, 291x317px) Image search: [Google]
1365436742879.jpg
70KB, 291x317px
>>19569022
In my dreams (must've occured like fifty times) I was always outside in the parking lot during the night and wanted to get to my family's apartment which was on the third floor. The elevator either didn't come, or it did, but it didn't react to pressing the buttons once your were inside and always went one level below (there was no -1 in real life) which was just like the basement, except exceptionally well lit, and with a POWERFUL fucking sense of dread that I basically shouldn't be there. I never went deeper inside, and after the first dream I just learned that the elevator shouldn't be trusted or entered.

So the only other option available was taking the staircase, but whenever I climbed further inside, the space stopped making sense and I basically always got lost in the darkness (it wasn't lit whatsover) with that feeling of dread coming the fuck back immediately after taking the first flight of stairs. I could NEVER reach my house, and after entering I could never find my way back. You could get to my house in like a minute if you were really fast when using these, so it's doubly weird. Nothing ever appeared in the darkness, nothing touched me, nothing said anything to me, it was just me in the darkness with a feeling that something is very wrong.

I managed to reach the apartment only one time (I don't remember how, honestly, maybe the dream just started on the upper floor, it was daytime also) and found out that nobody was inside but that it was completely remodeled, as if my family didn't live there at the time. Then I moved a couple of years later and we sold it to an older lady and her family. The only thing that I still remember other than the apartment being different is that the kitchen had one of these retarded, western-like doors that you have to push to come in and see in cowboy saloons. Sometimes I have thoughts about wanting to break in to that fucking thing, mainly for nostalgia's sake but also to confirm if they are there.
>>
what does it mean if I keep having the same or very similar dream all the time? I can tell it's the same place, with the same atmosphere and even sometimes the same people.
>>
When I was young, we would watch the tv show "Sightings". Back then I was afraid of grey aliens, and usually at least 1/3 of the show was devoted to aliens. If I knew a scary image would be shown, I'd hold a pillow up blocking the tv, however I could still hear the tv. Now the dream.

My family and i were watching sightings, and the shows intro promised horrifying video evidence of an alien. The segment started to play, and it was a home video of someone going through their dark house. The person is trying to find the source of a scratching sound. They follow the sound to a closed bedroom door, and just as the guy opens the door, i put the pillow up blocking the tv. What i hear is a scary screeching and snorting sound, which the tv host is saying is an alien on the floor next to the bed. My older sister and my dad poke fun at me for not being able to watch, but just hearing it was scary enough.

After the show is over, its bedtime. I brush my teeth and head of to bed. I was awoken in the night by a familiar scratching sound. Paralyzed in fear I just laid there contemplating my next move. The sound is now right next to my bed on the floor. I get up to make a run for the door, and the thing starts screeching and snorting. I didn't want to look, but I had to know if it was chasing me. As I grabbed the doorknob I turned around, and the alien was face to face with me. Then I woke up.

It's probably doesn't seem that frightening, but over 20 years later I still remember it vividly. One of the few nightmares from my childhood I still remember.
>>
>>19548839
did his balls jingle?
>>
>>19542545
I had a lot of strange reoccurring dreams in my youth; the most prominent being watching myself sleep from a ceiling angle

One nightmare I had constantly was so strange it stuck with me all these years, I have no idea what it means or why I had it continually
>Start off with me in a car
>No seat belts, white sedan, white leather interior
>Drive around town slowly
>Gaze out the window
>Everything is whiteish, serene aura almost
>Driving continues for a while
>Eventually ask driver "where are we going?"
>Driver turns to me, is a skeleton
>Intense feeling of dread comes over me
>Dream ends
Any dream-savvy anons know what the fuck this means?
>>
>>19550483
tell her where you are anon
>>
>>19550509
ive had these dreams too, id come to a great realization and wake up, instantly scrawl down the word or phrase
>"of course its goobloble! it all makes sense!" (just using that as an example cant remember the actual word)
a few minuets later realize its complete gibberish or the reasoning behind it is lost with the memory of the dream
>>
well ive had a few memorable dreams
>me me, really young
>have a friend, was a weasel or something
>love the living shit out of it
>parents want to separate us
>some desseise the weasel is carrying is slowly killing me and making me sickly
i think the weasel leaves me to protect me or my parents drive it away but bottom line is my friend is gone

>be me 4-6
>fever dream
>standing in front of this hole in the ground in my bedroom
>know its infinite
>start getting really afraid
>some fever logic made me think it was related to pumpkins or pumpkin pie
>fall, dont remember what happens

>be 7-8
>in a car, back seat with girl
>i think my mom is driving, dont remember
>its night and see the city lights pass by
>put my head in her lap
>she putts her hand on my head i think
>can feel my energy draining out of me into her
>shes a vampire or something
>feels nice, relaxing

9-10?
>want a wet dream
>see girl in my house
>realize im dreaming
>bueno.jpg
>try to take her pants off
>they wont come off
>fucking skinny jeans
>barely get them off before i wake up

>be in this grand library
>huge, look down and cant see the bottom, just books
>meet girl and befriend her
>she was some kind of bear hybrid
>promise to be friends or see each other again, or never forget her
>she flies out of a window
>i build a rocket out of stuff i found
>blast off like a bad-ass
>find the airship she was on
>fly rocket down and crash like a boss
>see her people surround me in curiosity
>realize i just flew a rocket directly onto a hard surface at full speed
>i cant move a muscle
>wake up
i remember seeing her native village, full of these massive tree stumps, i think the ship was made of wood too, i still keep the promise i made with her, i will never forget her and one day i hope to see her again in my dreams
>>
>>19542545
I had a dream where i was famous and at some kind of "meet and greet" per se. Or more of just a public event. It was great, as its one of my dreams to get famous in entertainment, music, acting, comedy, you know. Anyways, I was talking to people and shaking their hands when a man comes with a fully auto gun and mows me down. I laid out on the carpet and bled out within a minute or so. And it didnt end there. I felt like I really died. I had an afterlife. I saw my dead body. I saw it all until eventually I woke up.
>>
>>19569963
Every once in a while ill dream of these people close to me dying, family, friends, lovers, sometimes they are people i know, other times i dont know them in real life. either way i cry and feel like my heart is being riped out of my body

i haven't cried in years in real life

I had sleep paralysis only once
>be me, 13
>laying down on my stomach
>my dad is playing dynasty warriors
>i cant move
>cant talk
>feel like im being sucked down some wear
>feel like im right on the edge of falling
>i struggle with all of my willpower and manage to pull myself up and sit up panting
ive always wondered what would have happened if i just let myself fall, if it ever happens again i think i'll just let go

>be in a hallway
>being chases
>look back
>its me
>or the evil me or whatever
>he knocks me down and slowly pushes a sword into my back
>it hits my heart and i wake up
ive had a few others probably, ill post them if people show interest
or if i just feel like it
>>
>>19570012
>ive always wondered what would have happened if i just let myself fall
I have sleep paralysis every other month and I'd say this would have triggered the panic and frightening voices that people usually hear. Nothing would happen since they aren't real and it's all in your head, but I wouldn't recommend it. In particular, the first time it happens it's very distressing for most people.
>>
File: 1505024857372.png (75KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1505024857372.png
75KB, 658x901px
Got raped by Alex Jones
>>
>>19544044
>>19544175
>>19544282
>>19544316
you have a lot of stress i'm guessing
>>
File: file.png (201KB, 360x226px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
201KB, 360x226px
I was in Cambodia, filming some nature documentary, narrated live by some british guy. We wandered around some river surrounded on both sides by rainforest, and a small climbable cliff on one side. We scaled that cliff, and I replaced my camera which had an empty battery with a new one. We wandered through rainforest for a while before coming along a road and a car.I guess it was our car, because we got in and drove to some large Cambodian city. I remember some gang of young kids goofing around, and we made some remark on them. He started driving to some place in a rural area. During the drive he told me we were going to an abandoned industrial plant which left residual chemicals in the air/water of the surrounding area, residual chemicals which suppousedly cause madness. Somewhere along the way we ran into a somewhat overweight cambodian man running away from where we were going, screaming and yelling about something in cambodian. We exited the car when we got closer to the site. On the ground was this like....Rectangle of cut metal, and on it were weird images, i can't remember what of, but they were very dark, there were definitely peoples faces, screaming and morphing on it, in very quick succesion, not really morphing. One face, another face, clipping very fast, like some video. By now it was very dark out, the sun almost completely gone. The site was a bunch of cement cylinders, the kind I think they use to make quick temporary tunnels/drains of some kind. Hollowed out in the center. [1/2]
>>
File: file.png (28KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
28KB, 336x280px
Those cylinders aswell as a bunch of other random scrap metal and junked vehicles, lots of rust, lying down on a grass field by a dirt road. Out of the junk emerged this weird minotaur-like demon thing. It was huge, probably 10 feet tall, with a hulkish body. It was very shadowy, totally black, but it had bull-like horns and the face was very minotaur like. It charges towards me, but it can't actually get right to me, it's blocked by some sort of forcefield which flows like liquid in front of him. He's emanating this horrible noise, not screaming because he has no mouth, it's like this low, guttural vibration. I don't know where the british guy is anymore. I lay my hand on the forcefield, and my whole body is shaking and vibrating. It's like the entire world, or maybe my perspective of it, morphs and shakes, the feeling is what I imagine g-force feels like on your body or something. Then the field breaks and the minotaur demon sort of leaps at me, and I wake up. [2/2]
>>
>>19571320
>>19571323
This was months and months ago, maybe a year ago. The past week I've had two water dreams. Or, segments of dreams that I remember. First one, I was put into a big tube. Pic related. Filled with water, but it went up and down for what seemed like forever. There were people on the outside of the glass looking in, like an aquarium. I was floating up, slowly. Woke up when I got near the top.

Other dream was a few nights ago. I was in some kind of submarine craft thing, descending into a big water tube, but way bigger than the other dream's one. Miles in diameter. We descend, it gets darker, and I see a huge, insanely huge, serpent. It's colorful, red and yellow and green stripes all over it, swirling around deep below. I'm uncomftorable, but someone on a radio tells me to be calm, it's probably harmless, and it's much further away than it looks. But I say no, I want out. I sort of half-realize I'm in a dream, and I shake around and kinda wake up, but my body is heavy in reality, and I just go back to sleep after moving around a bit, content that my next dreams will be less frightening. I don't remember the next dreams, but I woke up quite calm.
>>
>>19542545
> Me at the age of 14
>Dreamt about haarpers that my brain called weather controllers
>Parents and adults were captured
>Fucking tornados everywhere
>Red fucking lightning
>Find a bunch of teenagers and form a rebellion againt the haarpfags
>Dream gets real fucking weird
>It gets all videogame esce as the base is inside a standstill tornado with fucking platforms flying around it but not going in.
>TFW i woke up before i got to save the world
>>
File: holy shit holy shit holy shit.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit holy shit holy shit.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
my dreams are almost always weird as fuck, here are some.

i'm in a store with some other people i get lost, then touch a product that teleports me to china, my mom calls me because she's worried where i am, then i tell her and she tells me to smoke weed in order to calm down.

i'm in a waterpark in my local lake (which doesnt actually have a waterpark) where multiple people have died because one of the pillows is too hard. i am there because i have to get to the other side in order to get textbooks for school. they are given to me a by a demon who creeps out of a tunnel in the mountain.

i find a cursed mp3 file 1:03 in length. it's the objectively scariest song in the world, and if you play the whole thing the world ends. i play the first three seconds, which is a weird female choir voice.

a secret organization is about to hypnotize a bunch of heads of state and the plan involves sponsored black cups with a green "XD" logo. im on the beach and fucking huge waves slam into it all the time. im below a cliff and in order to get up i have to climb a stranded boat. the captain is still there and he asks if i know the rhyme "The Nine Showers of Douche".
>>
>>19542545
Zombie dream. So grab zombie girl and rape her on the roof of some house. lol
>>
Last night I dreamed that I went on a exploratory mission to a distant planet of my own free will, not forced to go. On the planet there was no atmosphere but there was a human race that didn't need to breathe. This race had a chief that spoke to me. I asked what happened to his family and he showed me that he kept his wife in chains. He said that the sense of family is what is responsible for the demise of the earth race of humans. Letting woman feel liberated caused the anger of God because woman lets evil into our lives. He left me and I went to another place on the planet where I was shown a scene that a man with a glove was holing a spider, it bit him thru the glove and instantly killed him. At the same moment, the spider teleported thru the glass case and out of the habitat it was in and landed on me. I jolted awake and stood straight up but there was no spider.
>>
I had this recurring dream as a child, probably around 4-5 years of age.

In the dream, I would awake in my actual bed/room to red lighting the room with a green tinge. What woke me was unshakeable crying, as I would turn to the left side of my bed and see the head of my 8 month old brother red faced, screeching in between the wall and my bed frame. I would try to calm him briefly, then cover myself with the sheets to try and block myself out from the noise and terror. He was 3-4 years old at the time, a toddler still sleeping in his crib, and when I awoke I would always climb in and sleep beside him.
>>
>>19571320
>>19571323
>>19571418
Can someone maybe explain some of this shit? I was wondering if there's any kind of Cambodian bull creature or spirit in their mythology.
[spoiler]larpers encouraged[/spoiler]
>>
>>19542545
Walking along a highway with some old man and we talked about prolonging dreams.
At one point, he said that verbal songs (he defined as songs with lyrics but doesn't make you think) can be sung over and over without losing the dream and can actually help prolong dreams.
Songs that make you think, however, triggers thought and eventually logic and that makes you lose the dream.

Also, my grandparents' room always gives off this terrifying atmosphere that feels like I'm being intensely stared at and makes my consciousness want to walk away. Regardless whether the dream is lucid or not, the atmosphere is always the same.
>>
>>19542545
Had a dream where I was with a group of people trying to find the place to "accend" like every human was trying to too. Most of the dream we are just traveling, nothing really special. Dream felt like years and got to know the people I traveled with really well. Well when we finally got to the end where we accend into paradise we have to go up in pairs and it had to be with someone that we knew in a special way such as a good friend or loved one. Our group was uneven and I stood there and watched everyone I traveled with accend. The girl I got really close to in the dream look at me in my eyes then turned around and left with another guy in the group. After all of them left I was stuck at the gates of what was heaven waiting for enterity for the hope someone would come along.
>>
>>19543557
I always had dreams that seems straight out of the sandman pages.
Old wanderers that tell me forbidden stories and things like that. Last night i dreamed that i was able to understand the lenguage of the birds. The conversation that they had in early morning were the most interesting.
>>
I had a dream I was banging a hot 14 year old blonde chick. She was begging for my dick. I fucked her on the patio of her house. Her parents weren't home. My dick wouldn't stop cumming inside her. I came for 30 seconds straight and when I was done, her pussy was dripping wet with cum.
>>
Every time I see a sexy little girl in my dreams, I go crazy. I rip their clothes off and stick my rock hard dick inside of them. They love it. They say they're spirits in the spiritual world. I wonder how many spirits I got pregnant. I like to go to the schools in my dreams and look for sexy little girls. I get up in the middle of class, pull my dick out, and start pounding their pussy. It's so tight and my dick barely fits. One time, I went to the highway, and walked in the middle and stopped all the cars. I went to a van and opened the door and a girl was sitting inside. I pulled her out and got her on the concrete. Her legs were all sweaty. I licked her leg and it tasted so good. I started to finger her pussy and I tasted it. I ripped her clothes off like a mad man and stuck my rock hard dick inside of her. Her pussy was so tight. I made her cum 7 times. I got her cum all over my fingers. It was gooey and clear looking. I tasted it and it was the best thing I've ever tasted. It was kind of salty. Damn, it was good. I came inside her dripping wet pussy and her mom just watched as I unloaded my hot cum inside her daughter's little pussy.
>>
Imagine this as someone who never smoked anything
>16yo, 8 years ago
>dream starts with this pulsating blue light in my bedroom
>this pulsating light comes with a weird sound that causes me some headache
>suddenly there is an ayylmao sitting on a chair next to my bed
>he asks me to forgive him because of the headache
>ok
>asks me about life
>"shit sucks"
>he says "yeee i know" and crosses his slim legs
>he says he doesn't wanna go home
>he grabs something that is half a bong and half a vaper
>now we are both using tinfoil hats
>he says that with the hats they can't know where he is and what he is doing
>so i say "haha is that true?"
>"yeee"
>he passes the bong and i wake up with the biggest fucking headache i ever had
>>
File: pyramiddigits.png (878KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramiddigits.png
878KB, 1580x662px
>>19542545
>Talk about a dream you've had that you'll never forget

I had a dream I was working at a bank or something and I hacked into their computer system and stole like $4,000,000 or something. Then a bunch of stuff happened and the FBI arrived. I was sure I was going to get away with it when it started - but then I knew I had to face the music when I was told the Feds wanted to talk to me.

But then I woke up and remembered that even if I did steal $4,000,000 or $40,000,000,000 - this is my planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
>>
>>19542545
>on a giant chessboard
>dale from king of the hill is shooting at me
>get shot by him
>feel the gunshot in my chest
>wake up
>>
>>19542578
I call bullshit. Lucid dreaming takes place entirely during the REM sleep phase, so you get the same amount of rest regardless of what you're doing and whether you're lucid.
>>
>>19569553
You'd think they would, but they didn't.
>>
>lucid dreamer
>not a pro, but have a lot of experience since childhood, never tried to practice or anything
>dream begins with me realizing I'm at work with a coworker from a different job that I had prior to my current one
>this prompts the realization that I am dreaming
>coworker is 45 year old skinny black man, Terry, who wore troll face shirts and passed out suckers a lot - best dude
>I immediately shift our setting from the office setting to a black plane
>I morph myself in to some obnoxious female chun-li super heroine combined with some spider carapace type armor idk
>whip out dual wield katanas from my back, there's smoke coming from my feet
>awe fuck yeah terry lets gooooo
>gunna have a one-v-one right here it's gunna be grisly as fuck, super stoked
>attempt to morph terry in to a type of mantis human Baraka hybrid
>he begins to shift and take form but stops half way and just sorta deadpans me and then shrugs and takes a look at his mantis arms
>what the heck terry cmon, cannot get him to fully transform
>his lollipops are scattered at the floor around him and he appears distressed due to not being able to pick them up with his mantis hands
>sigh fuck well alright then, help him collect his lollipops
>spend the remaining time wandering the plane, apparating some circus animals and fireworks and making stupid jokes about comparing them to coworkers

>attempt to describe this dream to terry the next day
>tells me that he was controlling himself in my dream and I was lucky he spared me, cuz if he fully morphed he would have beat my ass

One i enjoy recalling
>>
File: 73348974.jpg (50KB, 550x547px) Image search: [Google]
73348974.jpg
50KB, 550x547px
>>19542545

I usually have to type mine out to be able to remember them, sooner the better.

But ones that I have always remembered were parts that I would be floating down a staircase or 'wake up' in the backseat of a car with nobody in the front and climbing to the front to take helm.
>>
-girl made of shadow grabs my hand needs to show me something shes excited about
-leads me to a gated house the yard is full of crows eating each other
-one crow has the head of another in its mouth
-the head starts laughing
>>
>>19572221

in fairness, it's fucking tough sleeping with a raging boner that needs draining dude
>>
> get in car
> start driving south
> end up in Mexico
> keep driving south
> drive through Central and South America
> finally end up in Tierra del Fuego at the bottom of Argentina
> out of money
> get a job washing dishes in a bar
> sleep in the back room, eventually buy a little house
> get married, have kids
> finally at piece
Then I woke up and went to work at my soul-killing desk job
>>
>>19572221
Ever heard of time dilation? Makes your dreams seem longer than they might actually be.
>>
I have 2 reoccurring. First I'm under water and can't reach the top. Once I start to take in water i can breath under water and I stop panicking, then I wake up. Second I'm just a wild animal running in some field. That's it, but I always wake up feeling pretty good after that one.
>>
Near my hometown there was this wonderful place called the Nut tree. Wonderful family place with a big area that fairs and Renaissance faires would be held. Was sold off by the man's children to become a mini mall after he died. To me it represents the loss of wholesome family owned business to be sold off in the name of modern day franchise and shopping.

In the dream I am in this wide open field at this place before it was sold off. I'm with with my mother. Hundreds of parked cars all facing the same direction. I look in the sky and can see that all the stars in the sky are moving and forming geometric patterns. They swirl and coagulate into geometric and fractal art shapes filling the sky but then they start to form into symbols that represent all the big cultures of humanity. The Statue of Liberty, the Jewish star, sickle and hammer etc. at the end of each formation of a cultural symbol one star shines brightly and shoots off towards earth. The Statue of Liberty appears and the star at the tip of the torch lights up and shoots/falls towards us. It lands in the middle of the mass of the cars. People are out of their cars murmuring and pointing. A cat walks among us, I'm aware of it and look at it but don't pay much attention. We leave our cars to go to the place where the star has fallen.

It's a stone tablet. It has hieroglyphics/symbols on it that I/we can read.

The tablet says "Humanity. Stop what you are doing or we will push your moon into your planet."

I notice the cat again. It's looking at me. I look at its face. It's not a cat. It's a weird alien.

It says "REMEMBER."

I wake up.
>>
>>19574127
That was dumb enough to make me laugh, Anon.
>>
>>19574211
Not literally. You know how humans feel like they're working for a longer period of time than has actually passed? It's sort of like that.
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 415x332px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 415x332px
>>19542545
Saw pic related in a dream (or at least very close to it, I dont fully remember it, hence why I drew it down) Couldnt forget avout it until I drew it down, anyone wanna weight in on what they think it is or means?
>>
File: IMG_1825.jpg (86KB, 512x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1825.jpg
86KB, 512x723px
>>19542545
I had a dream I was a young factory worker during the industrial era. I was walking by the woods when I saw a slime monster girl lying down. I walked over to it to see if it was okay and she grabbed me and kissed me. I suddenly melted and turned into a slime monster like her. I was horrified. At first it was the shock of being changed. Nothing felt right I couldn't breath, but I didn't need to anymore. Then I realized that everything I had or worked for as a human as well as my humanity itself was gone. I spent a while in the forest, until one day a human girl found me and took me home as a pet. She locked me in a barn with a female slime monster. I had a kid with it and then I woke up. It was so disturbing yet strangely familiar. No one yet could tell me what it means.
>>
>>19574696
It means something similar has happened to your spirit and so it's using your current human experience as escapism to get away from it's current traumatic experience.
>>
>>19574718
I'd believe it. How would it translate into spirit terms? Or can we as humans never comprehend the spiritual world?
>>
>>19574696
Slime monster could be primordial womb feeling. I had a sex dream with Artemis and ferrets. She was showing me a ferret that just had babies, but I was feeling the goddess energy so intensely It was very weird to witness. I believe they are a symbol of fertility or something. Then she asked me if I wanted to see dryads, I assumed I would witness tantric light having sex with trees, then I woke up from guilt at sexualizing the goddess so much.
>>
File: 1485486402534.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
1485486402534.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>19542545
Trump winning... when will I wake up?
>>
File: blackstar.jpg (59KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
blackstar.jpg
59KB, 1500x1500px
>>19574529
No idea. Think there's any relation to this?
>>
>>19574755
Why would you want to comprehend it? Much like playing a video game for escapism, you'd rather not be reminded of your real world troubles distracting you from the entertainment you're seeking. It's best to carry on your human ways instead of thinking about the troubles of your spirit's self.
>>
When I was around 4 years old I dreamt that I had to go pee, and in the bathroom was a pig-man warrior complete with a giant axe and horned helmed. He grabbed me and bit me straight in the belly, which actually hurt. Fucking hell.
>>
>>19574846
I just wish I could deal with it, because it always haunts me and no meds seem to help.
>>
Had a dream where I approached a bobcat with green eyes in the middle of the woods at night, it sitting down staring at me. Then we fought until I woke up.

Had it a few times in a couple weeks when I started college, no idea where it came from.
>>
I've had a bunch of dream about Aliens over my life.

I just had another one, this one told me they are back.

Not sure what to think or believe, I don't want to become paranoid over a dream, but my family has a long history of dreams and mystical experiences.

help /x/
>>
>>19574882
Is this a government ad for project bluebeam?
>>
>>19574880
Anyone with experience interpreting dreams in here that can help? I'd really appreciate it
>>
>>19574898
No.

I woke up shortly after I had a conversation with the alien.
>>
File: sun flower.jpg (193KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
sun flower.jpg
193KB, 1440x900px
>"you need to go back home"
>wake up

What's the meaning of sun flower.
>>
This was more of a nightmare.

The dream was first person through the eyes of a young boy living in a cabin in the woods with his family. It must've been in Europe, because everyone spoke in a foreign language (sounded like German). I only speak English, but some how I understood what people were saying. I was having thoughts in English though. It was like watching a memory through someone else's eyes. In the afternoon the boy and his sister ran outside to play in the woods. The mom told them to stay safe and don't go too far, but she didn't watch them too close. They boy and girl ran through the woods laughing and playing for a few hours until they came upon an old cave near what looked like some ruined archway. The girl said something like, "remember mom told us not to go near there", but the boy bravely stated today was the day he would check it out. So the boy started towards the mouth of the cave with the girl reluctantly following behind. The two kids explored the cave for about two or three hours. It was a fairly small cave. The kids walked through a passage that wouldve been cramped for a grown up. The girl shrieked at the sight of a snake and the boy laughed. They reached a larger chamber that was pretty much empty, save for some bugs that creeped the girl out more - which amused the boy. After the boy spent a while looking under rocks and chasing the girl with a bug he picked up, the two left the cave. When they got out of the cave it was sun down. The girl was upset and stomped off towards the house saying something like, "your such a jerk! I'm telling mom all about this!". The boy muttered something as he watched her walk off and he turned to look at the ruined archway. The archway was making faint humming noise and glowing softly as the setting sun shined right through it. The boy was curious and started walking towards the arch. I was feeling an overwhelming sense of dread as he stood before the archway. 1/2.
>>
>>19574909
What did he say?
>>
>>19574986
i need about tree fiddy
>>
>>19542545
I have never been able to forget this dream that i had around 9 or 10 yrs old. I goes as such. Im in my room laying in my bed looking at the ceiling when i start i hear a hissing sound. Over time the hising sounds grows louder utill its right next to my left ear when i tur to look to see whats making the sound i wake up.
>>
>>19542545

Start semi lucid dreaming out in corn field behind house.

>With two old friends
>Hear scream come from field
>Something, indescribable, awful and sinister, emanating in twisted waves from the center of the field
>I can't describe it much more than that, an awful, dreadful, terrifying feeling
>Something that wanted to hurt me
>I run inside, turn around as I go in
>My friends are gone
>I run upstairs from the basement
>Nothing
>House is empty
>Dread kicks in again
>Something awful, whispering, always behind me
>Always behind me, no matter where I turn
>Just behind me, breathing down my neck, ancient evil
>I can't run from it
>It picks me up
>Screaming in old curses, I cant understand it as it chokes me, towards the ceiling, invisible
>It pulls my limbs off, tearing my head off
>I wake up, shitting bricks
>>
>>19574971

The boy stepped through the archway. Nothing appeared different on the otherside, other than an eerie, impossible silence. There were no more bugs making noise in the trees. No bird noises, no leaves rustling in the trees - even the footsteps of the girl walking off were gone. The boy looked to where his sister was headed towards and she was nowhere to be found. She couldn't have walked out of sight so quickly. As the boy went after her into the woods, the noises of nature faded back in. Everything felt darker now. Like the feeling of dread I had was on every living creature in the woods. The far off animal noises sounded angry somehow. The once gentle breeze now seemed to chill to the bone. The boy started to tremble with fear. I could feel the sensations he felt like nothing else in any dream I've had. It was unreal. Then, I heard the echo of the girl calling for the boy from far off. The boy called back looking for her, but the girl didn't seem to hear him. The worry in the girls voice quickly escalated. After about 5 or 6 calls she sounded like she was in tears. Soon after there was the voice of the mother calling out as well. The boy called out to them to no avail. The boy started to cry and panic. Then there was the voice of the mother again, this time at a lower volume like she was talking, but she sounded like she was within arms reach of the boy. She said something like, "what will we do? He's been gone for days. Without a trace." 2/3 - I realize now I should have typed this out beforehand.
>>
>>19575079

By this time it was night and had gotten very dark. The boy saw the flicker of a campfire in the distance and began walking towards it. Around the campfire were about 4 primitive looking men. They were dressed in animal hides and had simple bows and Spears nearby. Next to them were these thin totem pole-like wooden pillars that rose up about 14 feet. The pillars were covered in small animal skeletons. Some type of meat was cooking on the fire and it had a foul stench like something rotten. Sobbing, the boy called out to the men asking for help. They all quickly jumped up with their weapons and called out in a language that neither I nor the boy recognized - unlike anything I had ever heard. The boy cried "I don't understand! I'm lost! I can't find my way home!". The men clearly didn't understand. After more confused shouting they glanced at each other and began to raise their weapons. The boy screamed in fear. The boy began to run off. I could feel the fear and adrenaline so clearly. The sound of arrows flying was heard behind him as the men began to howl some type of battle cry. The boy ran for about 200 ft before he fell to the ground and looked down to see an arrow in his leg. The sound of the strange men got closer and closer - muttering in that strange language. Then there was last shot. Right in the side of the boy's stomach. He looked down to see blood pouring out of his body, then looked up to see the men's hands reaching out for him. This was when I woke up crying and screaming. I had never in my life had a dream like that. For about a month after that I slept very poorly. My wife told me I would wake up at the smallest noises and in a half asleep daze I would flail my arms at her and shout "Who!? Who are you!?". I wouldnt remember it, but she seemed really freaked out by it. I hadn't had issues like that since, though. Sorry that was a lot, I know. It was a really unreal experience and I wanted to get it out there.
>>
wow
>>
>in burger shop
>point to strange looking steak and ask what meat it is
>lady responds something incomprehensible
>ask again
>she responds labrador very clearly
>grab it and bite into it
>flavour tastes overwhelmingly like what you'd expect dogs to taste like (a bit like their smell)
>leave then wake up

Anyone else ever eat something in a dream that really tasted strong
>>
Last night I dreamed that I was getting into a car with my mum and brother. In the process
I see 3-4 cars being swept down the flooding river below us. I turn to my mum and bro and say "There is no God". I wake up confused.
>>
I had a dream about getting into a fight with Alex Jones over a board game, weird shit.
>>
>>19542545
Bump
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.