[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At The Lakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: Black Movement.gif (3MB, 290x232px) Image search: [Google]
Black Movement.gif
3MB, 290x232px
it is aesthetic at the Lake of Eurasians. the cherry tree loses its holographic petals. the monochrome screen radiates the R?vniny Riel?y interlake departures. all of them seriously delayed. Markhor is suspended over the protowaves of the Lake. the marble bust of Iehudi orbits around his lifeless body. and it keeps telling him so.

"What are you, Markhor. How’s life at your side. Just what are you. Still unsure, if a Eurasian. Still afraid, if the Dajjal. You’re surrounded by things you cannot understand. Is the Eurasia you seek not the Eurasia you destroy. Is the fate you’re running away from not the same fate that you bring."

time flows differently at the Lake of Eurasians. clouds pass so quickly. the lights of the city by the Lake flash on and off.

"Where are you, Markhor. Where are you. At the Lake. In the Taiga. In Eurasia. Outside Eurasia. Amongst Eurasians. Or amongst Atlantists. What does the air smell like. Do you still have time. Or is it too late. And it’s only a stop on your way. You should be long dead, Markhor. Wiped from the face of Eurasia. Not only your Eurasia. Every Eurasia that ever was or will be. But do not worry. We won’t let you perish. For now. You’ll try to find your meaning. Any meaning. Here comes the Black Movement."

Markhor opens his left eye. Markhor lacks a right eye. the empty socket is plastered with wet hair.

"What is this... aesthetic..."

"Here comes the Black Movement. You shall see the very beginning of the cycle. It will pass through you and over you. Let’s hope it purges you from all the Eurasian filth. Here comes the Black Movement."

a blackened sun appears in the sky. the city of Eurasians hides underneath the ground. a black cloud rises from the edges of the Lake. fractal spikes of black liquid protrude from the Lake’s protowaters. they approach Markhor and Iehudi. Markhor attempts to break free from Iehudi’s psionic grip. fruitlessly.
>>
MOAR EURASIA LORE PLS!!!
This always gets me fucking diamonds
>>
>>19542109
Cool story bro tell it again
>>
>>19542109
Lehudi begins to felate Markhor. He has never known such pleasure. His sphincter quivers with anticipation.

"I must have you inside of me. You must fill me with your light."
>>
>>19542109

Is this like the new new age fad? Eurasianism?
>>
WE
>>
>>19542174
No, it's the retarded Vox Deus crew that follow the Steel Pill brand of crazy.
>>
File: 308.jpg (577KB, 2800x830px) Image search: [Google]
308.jpg
577KB, 2800x830px
>>19542174
Picture related.
>>
File: Fear The First Eurasians.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fear The First Eurasians.gif
1MB, 300x300px
"Do not struggle, Markhor. The Black Movement is the only way. This pain really is bearable. For the most part."

the fractal spikes close in. the black cloud fills the air. only the blackened sun pierces through it. the cherry breaks in half. the screen cracks and falls down. Iehudi squints his marble eyes.

then She-Leyak peeks from behind Markhor. it looks like an Indonesian shirt with tied-up sleeves. she has a plastic bag with an intubator on her head. the bag distends as she breathes. the She-Leyak breathes with a whizz.

"What do you... I didn’t ask for..."

She-Leyak surrounds herself and Markhor with a bubble of shaking air. the spikes and the cloud shall swallow them at any moment.

"No! No! You can’t now...!"

She-Leyak pushes him nonchalantly. Iehudi’s bust flies away, spinning and screaming. a discharge of energy runs through the black cloud. Iehudi’s bust shatters into pieces. blackness surrounds the She-Leyak’s bubble. She-Leyak crepitates into Markhor’s ear.

"Ömsk. Markhor. Go to Ömsk. To Ömsk."

She-Leyak, with great effort, expands the bubble. the air disperses the black cloud. the fractal spikes disappear under the protowaters. the Lake of Eurasians is mildly disturbed. the sun unveils and shines violet.

"What did you..."

"Morning. Markhor. Morning keep your Eurasia open for me. Morning keep your Eurasia open for me. Morning keep your Eurasia open for me."

she lowers Markhor into the Lake. Markhor reaches towards the She-Leyak.

"Wait...!"

"This Lake. Alive again. I will not wait."

She-Leyak drops Markhor. Markhor splashes into the protowater and vanishes under the Lake’s surface.
>>
File: play.gif (171KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
play.gif
171KB, 499x499px
I am looking for an artist willing to animate the "At The Lakes" project.

please contact me at [email protected]
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.