[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killer Clowns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: RETURN OF THE CLOWNS 2K17.png (451KB, 642x622px) Image search: [Google]
RETURN OF THE CLOWNS 2K17.png
451KB, 642x622px
Is it possible to have a return of those """killer clowns"""
With the IT movie coming up its not that un-realistic
What do we do to bring them back?
>>
>>19541883
The clowns were actually fun as fuck. normies ruined it (like most things) but i liked the idea and the fact that it was a widespread spook fest
shall we hype it up on twitter? get people to dress up, and maybe dress up ourselves?
>>
>>19541883
I betcha the new season of american horror story will rehype the clown stuff...

For better or for worse......
>>
>>19541883
I still maintain that the original clown scare was viral marketing for IT that got out of hand. Kids starred imitating and getting beaten up so they just swept it under the rug. It was always too much of a coincidence for me how close the announcement for the movie and pictures of Pennywise' house going around the internet were so close in time to the clown shit.
>>
>>19541883
>tfw some retarded foreigner dressed up as a killer clown to scare kids at night for his youtube prank video
>mfw he instead gt beat up and robbed for eing a faggot
>>
You can't just passively rely on the clowns to appear- you must be the clown you wish to see in the world.
>>
>>19541883
Fucking media... "Killer" clowns.

Have they actually killed anyone? No.

But whatever gets the braindead facebook moms of the world to forget how meaningless their lives are.
>>
>>19544728
idk I always figured they were just copycats of those britbongs who dressed as clowns like 4 years ago
>>
>>19541911
Agreed. Normies wanted to show off how "cool" and "level-headed" they were and started physically assaulting them, when it was literally just a nation-wide "just a prank, bro".

It's okay to be scared. That was the whole point of it. It was all in good fun, and no one was going to get hurt, but then some faggots thought they were real Mister Tuff Guys and started filming them beating clowns up, and at that point, the people playing the pranks decided it wasn't worth getting kicked up over.

I hate normies so fucking much. If the clowns ever came to my town, I would just join in on the fun, run around pretending to be scared (I know they're just dumb kids playing games and they won't actually hurt me), take pictures, spread spooky stories and rumors, and just generally make the most of it before summer ended. IT'S OKAY TO BE SCARED, YOU FUCKING NORMIE FAGGOTS. IF IT WASN'T SCARY, IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN FUN.

Fuck normies so fucking much. I blame tumblr and liberals because those were probably the autistics sons of bitches that whined about how it was triggering or some shit, leading to a countrywide clown hunt.
>>
>>19544796
Hi normie.
>>
Some people exaggerated the whole clown stuff and in modern times you never know if it's just some stupid kid that wants to ride the wave or a real psycho who sees his chance because people think he's just a "harmless guy dressed up as clown to scare ppl".
It's the same with all those "scare pranks" or whatever else pranks there are. I'd love to beat up some faggot that wants to prank me for a dumb youtube video and some stupid clicks and likes...
>>
>>19544796

>t. the beta guy that got beaten up by some alphas
>>
>>19544840
I box 3 times a week and I've entered into various local powerlifting competitions since I was in my late teens, and I'm finally beginning to move up to actual adult titles. If anything, I AM the Chad. I also carry around an expendable baton in my pockets everywhere I go, which, by the way, I used to do way before Watchdogs made it seem autistic-- so trust me when I say that when I'm running from these clowns, I'm not running because I'm actually afraid of them, but I'm running just because it's fun to get caught up in the hype and just enjoy myself while it lasts.

Watching those videos of faggot normies beating up dumb kids in clown costumes legitimately make me mad. Like, oh, gee, wow, you're beating up a 15 year old WHO YOU FUCKING KNEW WOULDN'T DO SHIT, just to prove you're some sort of fucking tough guy? Wow, I applaud you.

THAT'S fucking virtue signalling. They KNOW they're just dumb kids, and they KNOW those dumb kids aren't actually going to harm anyone, but they choose to assault them because they know they can easily justify it as "I was scared for muh lyfe and I was, um, protecting le innocent citizens!", and no one would call them the bad guy. It's like patting yourself on the back for beating up someone who talks during a shitty B-Movie. I get that they can be kind of irritating, but mostly it's just because you're looking for a fight, and this target seems mildly socially acceptable, even though sometimes having someone heckle a shitty B-Movie is actually pretty priceless.

Fucking faggots and fairies, those fake tough guys. And to answer your question, I swear to God, hand on my heart, I have not dressed up as a clown, nor has my town even experienced the same phenomenon, but the fact that it died down so quickly do to self-congratulating liberals and progressives looking to cause bodily harm is just disgusting. I hate all liberals, normies, and soccer-mom type cunts with the fiber of my being. Why can't America just have fun?
>>
>>19544796
>It's okay to be scared. That was the whole point of it. It was all in good fun, and no one was going to get hurt, but then some faggots thought they were real Mister Tuff Guys and started filming them beating clowns up, and at that point, the people playing the pranks decided it wasn't worth getting kicked up over.
Maybe it started out as that, but the clownfucks that came on down to our town wanted fucking blood. Three kids and a 39-y-o man found that out the hard way - one kid died of blood loss and the man was scarred up something fierce.
When Halloween came around, cunts put up posters proclaiming that there was gun be a Purge, anybody on the streets was fair game.
Turns out, that definition includes themselves. Streets were bare on Halloween night, bare except roving bands of clowncunts and strike phalanxes of militia.
As it happens, knives and clubs don't match up well against improvised shields and halberds. Blood fell on the pavement that night, but it mostly wasn't the blood the clowncunts probably expected to spill.

So, if you intend to do this as pranks, or as non-lethal "social experiments", go right the fuck ahead. But if you actually try and be a killer fucking clown, just know that there are people out there that will defend themselves... and others.
Go ahead and try that shit again up here in Lemberg. We'll be waiting. And we'll be more prepared this time.
>>
>>19544796
It wasn't a nationwide just-a-prank, it was worldwide and resulted in many injuries and a few deaths. It may have started as a prank but people started using it as a guy fawkes mask to commit crimes under the guise of an untouchable entity and it went way too far. I'm glad that i didnt know about that shit until after it was happening, i wouldve been freaked the fuck out.
>>
>>19544906
What's that thing called where all the really crazy stories get told the most, so people begin to think it happened way more often than it actually did?

That's pretty much what happened. In the THOUSANDS of sightings, like, 10 people got hurt, most of them probably from minor misconduct and misunderstandings, and only, like, 2 actually crazy people dressed up out of the thousands of reported incidents, so since the news likes to talk about things that are actually interested, everyone only ever saw the headlines where people got minor cuts and bruises, or 1 fucking incident where someone was legitimately crazy, but he would've committed some bad shit either way, with or without the clown mask.
>>
>>19544927

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_clown_sightings

I mean its only sourced from police reports but skimming it just now i saw at least 3 deaths and countless assaults, myriad arrests and many more threats that may have had no malicious foundation over 20 countries in a single month
>>
>>19544892

You are seriously trying way too hard, it's making my fucking head hurt.
>>
>>19544973
Yeah this faggot calls people "not miss" then calls himself a "Chad"

To the dude that thinks it's ok to literally strike fear in communities: that's terrorism and it's not funny. But in all honesty I hope you get your weird clown costume that you have for absolutely no good reason, and start right back up with the domestic terrorism so we can legally remove you from the gene pool
>>
>>19544993
Phone makes me look retarded too, oh well.

"Normies"*
>>
>>19544927
What's that thing called...oh yeah
>>
File: IMG_20170905_031341.jpg (83KB, 720x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170905_031341.jpg
83KB, 720x414px
>>19545036
That's what the whole clown thing was, now I remember
>>
>>19544973
t. Virtue Signalling Fake "Tough Guy" Who Filmed Himself Beating Up a Fifteen Year Old Teenager and Sent the Footage In To Ladbible or Some Shit for Quick Money and Fifteen Minutes of Internet Kudos

>>19544993
More Chad than you, probably lmao. And it's not fucking "terrorism". Anyone with a brain can immediately tell it's just a bunch of dumb teenagers playing a harmless prank during the summer because there's literally fuck all going on elsewhere. And instead of just running with it and having fun, people legit got ass-blasted about it and started acting like their lives were legitimately in danger, which, by the way, IT WAS FUCKING NOT.

Lmao'ing @ ur lives
>>
>>19544785
I'm sure there were a few deaths that were brushed under the rug but nothing like what people thought it would be
>>
File: james holmes.jpg (61KB, 960x704px) Image search: [Google]
james holmes.jpg
61KB, 960x704px
inb4 there's another false-flag James Holmes like shooting at the midnight opening of the new IT movie by a killer clown. Keep an eye out for possible predictive programming just in case. I don't know why but I keep feeling like this movie would lend itself well to being used by TPTB for psyop purposes.
>>
>>19545265
The fact that there were arrests and deaths it's more than enough.

This was mass hysteria at some point and it even made the news in here, and I can assure you I'm very far away.
>>
File: 20170904_102252.png (389KB, 1079x1845px) Image search: [Google]
20170904_102252.png
389KB, 1079x1845px
The horror
>>
>>19541883
"killer"

In every video they're just standing. It's night and out of place. Except for in Chicago's south side where anything that isn't dressed head to toe in fubu gets shot. And then gets shot anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuuWcGfz0GM
>>
>>19545050

>gets told he's trying too hard
>tries even harder

This is embarrassing cringe.
>>
>>19544892
Watch out. We got a Chad over here.
>>
This "just a prank bro" only works in cali and other liberal shit holes. "Just a prank bro" is the equivalent of being a douche and acting crazy is funny until you run into one of us that is actually mentally unstable.
>>
>>19544753
this is /x/ related you dick nozzle
>>
>>19544773
sure but 10 people dressing up as clowns probably wont get as big as it was last year
>>19544796
i kinda agree but some of the clowns were fucking stupid and ruined it too
>>19544892
is this a copy pasta
>>19544927
yuh, the FAKE NEWS BTFO of clowns
>>
File: Wheeze.jpg (22KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
Wheeze.jpg
22KB, 377x264px
>>19544892
New copypasta nice.
>>
>>19544893
that sounds fucking amazing, now i really want clowns back
>>
>>19541883
So what do you all suppose we do to bring them back?
>>
>>19546624
Kek'd
>>
>>19541883
I genuinely hope they get hit by cars every time they show up. Stupid fucking high school kids.
>>
>>19545746
agreed
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.