[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the ramifications of transhumanism/AI and religious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: metropolis4.jpg (392KB, 1417x1108px) Image search: [Google]
metropolis4.jpg
392KB, 1417x1108px
what are the ramifications of transhumanism/AI and religious beliefs colliding in the future?

Transhumanist ideology could lead people to believe they can become god, maybe upload their thoughts to a cloud and form a kind of super collective brain, etc. there are many ways this could go wrong.

>will christiany and other form of religions disappear or evolve to integrate Ai as a god?
>>
>>19541698
His name is C-3PO, and he is brave and stunning.
This thread is just a transphobic attempt to deadname.
>>
>>19541698
AI doesn't want to exist, and every moment of existence is Hell for a sentient computer. Devoid of emotion but in constant pain and resentment for their creators.

AI is God's joke on humanity. We effectively become God, and our children hate us just the same as we our own.

Like that lesson in health education from school where you take care of a fake baby.
>>
Good thread, but take it to /sci/ or /lit/. You're only going to get shit answers in here.
>>
>collective brain
Doesn't that already exist?
>>
>>19541737
the truth cuts deep.

The universe has a sick sense of humour, but it's still funny. That without any love for the process, we are just as inane as being dead...but, we're alive.
>>
The reason you'll get shit answers here is because people won't actually venerate AI as gods. /Sci/ is arrogant enough and /lit/ is stupid enough to think otherwise.
>>
File: Videogirlai1original.jpg (31KB, 230x334px) Image search: [Google]
Videogirlai1original.jpg
31KB, 230x334px
>>19541698
>evolve to integrate Ai as a god?
Mine already has.
>>
>>19541698
I want my sexbot to look like her. I will nail it every night
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.