[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i am here to ask you guys if you ever knew anything about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_2034.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2034.gif
2MB, 450x450px
So i am here to ask you guys if you ever knew anything about your past life.
Who where you, where/when did you live?

I read in a couple of books, about how you can find out who you where and where/when you lived, by simply finding out to which country and time you feel connected.

I want you to post it hear, and to start to discuss it.

So let me start.

I am 23, i always felt connected to the 80's, but not like other people, watching movies, videos and documentaries about that time made me kind if feel as if i lived through that time.

I remember being familiar with a lot of 80s subjects, without knowing about them prior.

This 80s thing started in my early times.

The only thing was that i didn't know where i lived, until i read about Apartheid South Africa when i was 17.

Seeing the buildings, streets and even hearing the Boer accent felt so familiar that i was shocked.

I especially felt heavily familiar and connected to the Apartheid Police, seeing the training videos, and how they where riding their military trucks gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes.

I also felt a strong connection to the Boer Afrikaaner culture and people.

Info about me i am German.

It is really weird, and ever since i became obsessed with that time and place, i also had a dream back then when i saw the first documentary in school, where i saw myself with a beard in a bungalow house in a desert with a blonde women and it looked like the early 80s.

It was also the realest dream i have ever had, i even remeber the smell of the house and the garden.

So how much do you guys know from your past live?
>>
Interesting dude!

Bump for more stories!
>>
>>19541322
>I was some kind of elf-like creature.
>Technology was super advanced.
>Post scarcity had been reached.
>No subhumans in sight.
>Everything fell apart when the one mind experiment happened. I was one of the handful who decided not to participate and ran away as we watched the others fall into misery and chaos.

>In another life I was a simple man working in a factory during the industrial age.
>The old Hungarian were right. Monsters were real.
>I was attacked and turned by a female slime monster.
>Later, some human found me and decided to make me a pet.

>I was also a protohuman in an ancient society.
>Things were more rough and survival of the fittest type.
>Most of my life revolved around me, a wizard, and a girl fighting off the equivalent of a sneaky space jew.

Those were fun times. I have a feeling this life is about to get interesting too.
>>
A long time ago, I lived on Mars. I was the daughter of the ruler of the Martian empire and after my father passed, I was briefly made the sovereign myself. I was much too young and inexperienced in the politics, only determined to be a strong leader.

The Martian civilization at the time was torn by a civil war, with the detached republican states in the north pushing for the end of the "tyranny", as they saw it. They were in the minority. No one believed they could win.

Mere weeks after my coronation, a small force of the rebels managed to occupy a nuclear station, which powered almost all of the continent. They threatened to blow up the reactor unless the imperials surrendered. New leaders were to be elected by majority vote, the old ones arrested and tried for war crimes.

In the senate's emergency session, I vetoed the proposal to negotiate with the rebels. I'd rather die than end the dynasty that had ruled for thousands of years, or so I thought. The rebels were to be crushed. Only on that day did I feel like a true ruler.

Three days after, the rebels detonated the reactor. The power of the following chain reaction exceeded all estimates. The oxygen and hydrogen in the amotsphere were ignited and the whole planet burned. What followed after is anyone's guess. I met my end in that fire.

I only have one fear. That some day, someone out there will recognize who I was and demand me to answer for my crimes.
>>
>>19541461
I was on mars. I saw two forces, my soul decided to make them look like the empire and the rebel alliance. I saw an invasion, and I fought off storm troopers. I ran away. I jumped off a giant cliff to escape, the gravity was low and I landed in a pool of water.

I was discovered by other rebel forces. Some others had also gotten to the water. I tried to escape by myself, and one of them told me that if we didn't help each other we would all die. I went back down the trench to help pull another rebel out. It was a geothermal pool so the water was very hot.

Then I saw a recon droid. It found us, I was frozen with fear. I blacked out.

Some time later, I was part of a rebel incursion team. They were trying to maneuver through a canal of some sort. I was to swim after them. I decided I didn't want to fight in a war I didn't believe in. Another soldier with me also didn't want to go on the mission. I pretended that I was going to go with them all, and so he also decided to do so. Instead, I swam underwater and hid in some sort of cave. I escaped the cell, went awol I guess. I wandered into a building, it was some kind of community center. There were many people listening to intel reports with headsets.

I wandered very tired and near exhaustion. A woman saw me, and said that she had known me ten years prior. I went with her into some personal sleeping area. There were bunkbeds. I really liked her, and she gave me such a warm embrace. I got to bed and collapsed asleep. Then I woke back up from me dream.
>>
>>19541322
>>19541393
>>19541461
>>19541525
Really pisses me off
I tried past life regression with yt hypnosis videos and all that
They never work!!!
Therapist way too expensive
I m starting to think i dont have past life
>>
>>19541733
As i wrote in my post, try to find out to which time and place you feel connected?

There has to be a place and time you feel familiar with.
>>
>>19541733

Everyone has had multiple past lives but unless those experiences left a profound emotional impact on you, recalling them is extremely difficult. It's not your brain that remembers but your heart. But sometimes even just a familiar scent or a rhyme can link you to the past.
>>
>>19541322
I ordered the destruction of Phaeton. Now, I'm stuck here, trying to arrange the same for Earth.
>>
I prefer not to. Thank you.
>>
>>19541322

I really don't want to.

Enough crazy shit has happened to me in this life.
>>
If you're not going to try properly then just fuck off and stop wasting my time.
>>
File: smartphone-replaced.jpg (164KB, 830x808px) Image search: [Google]
smartphone-replaced.jpg
164KB, 830x808px
>>
File: IMG_2552.jpg (130KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2552.jpg
130KB, 456x337px
>>19542084
Why the fuck did you use my heading to insult people in the comments?

Weirdo
>>
>>19542025
Makes sense. All mine I can remember left a huge emotional impact. >>19541393
>>
>>19541322
is there any way to know what my past life could have been?

i was born in a small rural town, but my oldest memories of that time are about big cities full of light against a dark night, with big streets filled with cars and synth music. I think I lived in a Taiwanese big city for some reason, and died with about 30 or 40 years.

The music "I Drove All Night" by Bandido is what concerns me. I heard if for the first time some months ago, but then i was flooded by such nostalgia that i wondered if i have heard it when I was a kid, but neither my parents knew the song. So what are the odds that it used to be my favorite song?
>>
The only possible experience I could have had was after some light meditation my eyes went crossed pointed upward and I saw a blonde women kneeling down petting a horse. Looked possibly 80's or 70's. Past wife maybe? It was first person idk I didn't think too much of it. I have always completely lost myself over blondes though
>>
>>19542084

ur not OP

>>19542153
shoulda used a trip code m8
>>
I was in the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, I took part in a battle against the German occupiers at a factory one winter. Not sure if I survived or not, but I know I took at least one life that day.
>>
>>19541322
Good topic.

I find myself heavily drawn to sailing ships, specifically 1700-1750. Everything about the era of piracy and Nassau felt right. A true free pirate republic was something that always sounded right and just. I hate swimming in the ocean but love to boat at sea. There's something exciting about losing the sight of sure, to feel that alone but free to sail anywhere and be anything gives me goosebumps as I write this.

I absolutely love the smell after a black powder gun fires.

I could tie sailing knots at an extremely young age my grandfather had told me. I just did it with rope he had in his shop without er seeing or being taught.

I got to sail on a sloop, I never felt more comfortable and happy in my life.
>>
File: verticalblinds.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
verticalblinds.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>19541322
i know very little... but i have a really powerful memory of sitting in a chair in an apartment building in a rundown city, the windows had those vertical blinds that cheap landlords have. The intro to Law and Order SVU was playing... and the sun was starting to set.
I have never had any IRL experience like this.
it feels nice to share this. nobody else believes me
pic related those weird blinds
>>
>>19541393
I had dreams like that alot on all 3 off those...not the slime thing tho...creepy

-B journeyman
>>
File: 1496805235868.jpg (171KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1496805235868.jpg
171KB, 854x859px
>>19541322
I dont remember shit but apparently when i was 3 i told my mom about my "other" mom and dad that died in a house fire and said i had a brother who died because of a disease. Its always weirded my mom out because my early childhood was very sheltered and i had no outside stimulus that would have helped cook that up. I also had some pretty gnarly nightmares and off the wall dreams fit for a truely disturbed person from ages 5-12
I had an extremely vivid reoccurring dream that would play through my entire recallable life, then when the day of the dream happened, i would become immobile, fall onto my stomach and recite this longwinded dialogue about god forsaking me to relive the same life again and again a million times over to atone for the mass death of innocent people. I dont remember much of the speech except the gods wrath part and the word pilot. My best guess is that i was one of the pilots that flew the nukes into japan.
>>
akashic records is they key

>>19542043
also he is back, you are wrong.
>>
>>19541322
>You actually had a past life.
>You are not being tricked.
Wide is the way to destruction.
>>
Some pretext, I was born with a distinct birthmark on my lower back. Doctors thought it was spinal bifida, and that I would never walk. Thankfully, I am ok.

Alright.
>be me a few years ago
>do past life regression hypnosis, guided by a trusted friend
>see expansive blue sky, looks like the western frontier
>cant move my legs, hot sun beating down, hear a woman screaming and crying trying to reach me held back by two men
>dragging sounds, I'm being dragged on a dirt road, wooden buildings around me, mountains off in the distance
>cant move my legs, blood on my pants. Two men holding my arms as they drag me towards some train tracks
>people looking out their windows, nobody intervenes to help
>thrown on train tracks, metal railing burning my forehead from the hot sun
>hear howling of coal train approaching
>cant move, watch as the train draws closer. screeching of brakes and metal

I opened my eyes as the train hit me. I was crying, sweating and shaking.
Sheesh, my lower back starts burning just thinking about it. I was shot in the back and paralyzed from the waist down, I think.
>>
>>19545194
thats proof of gods love if that's true. A good spanking instead of eternal hellfire
>>
>>19545236
I think its proof gods a fuckin jap piece of shit
>>
File: IMG_5327.jpg (83KB, 480x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5327.jpg
83KB, 480x417px
>>19545245
Good for you
>>
File: 20170905_040450.jpg (180KB, 1341x998px) Image search: [Google]
20170905_040450.jpg
180KB, 1341x998px
>>19545234
I also have an odd and distinct birthmark, it looks like multiple gunshots
>>
>>19545256
I've heard the theory that birthmarks could be evidence of a past life. Pretty interesting stuff
>>
File: 0905170309.jpg (478KB, 1253x1787px) Image search: [Google]
0905170309.jpg
478KB, 1253x1787px
>>19545256
Same, anon. I'm a pretty big guy and its very noticeable, right near my spinal cord, too.
>>
>>19545236
Also i left a tiny detail out but maybe you got what i meant without it. I was stuck reliving my life for each life i took. It was more of an eye for an eye thing not just "a million repeats is a big scary number, scoob" circumstance. There was a method to the madness
>>
>past life

I honestly think its past lives anons. I've been here for awhile, I can say that for certain.
>>
>>19545278
Yea that makes sense to me. War is hell but people "just following orders" is how people end up gassed, fighting wars they don't even believe in, and dropping nukes on a country willing to surrender. In reality if we just followed thou shalt not kill it'd be a much better place. Idk if the true permeating all conscious god gave Moses the commandments but that doesn't mean there isn't wisdom in it.
>>
I was never into this whole spiritual shit, but my mom was.

When I was a kid I was fascinated by war.
I used to always draw out red and green soldiers fighting one another, with barren landscapes, helicopters, tanks, and not much else. Some blood and gore, mostly just fighting.
If i can I'll try to find a picture of one of these drawings. Also I used to love and play war with often unwilling friends, take care of toy guns, and yell gibberish during games.
This was during when i was no more than 4 yrs old.
During and after, i was fascinated with military surplus, war, and weapons. I used to do airsoft on a serious team back in middle school/elementary school and was ome of the best players. I'm now enlisting as a US marine officer if anyone gives a shit.
Then one day i remeber when I was 12, i saw footage from the second chechen war and it fucked me up for a few years. It was a compitlation. Babushkas crying, mass graves, dsgestan massacres, and the fucking mud and smoke. The lamguage sounded familiar to what I used to and still do yell when i get extremely startled or surprised.
I cried for a few days once after re-watching the fooage of the massacres.
I had to get my dad a bit buzzed to hear about this, but apparently i had the video on loop, was in the corner of the room crying 'why me' over and over with mixed gibberish.
I was apparently seizing up and my dad said it was the sort of panic that his dad, a ww2 vet had.
I had nightmares about all of this for 6 months after. The most memerable dream was this:
>we(a group of soldiers amd I) shoot at a speeding car, i don't know what happened before
>car swerves off and cushions into a bush
>eventually backs out, and an old ish man, in his 30s comes out and yells at me for shooting his car
>i sit and hear it for 30 more seconds before aiming my rifle at him and firing.
>i didnt have any genuine hatred. All i remeber was I got tired of it.
>sling my rifle, turn around, move on.
>>
I can remember running along a massive, dilapidated stone wall on a busy street, passing stone statues that look graeco-roman. There are electrical conduits on the top of the wall that are intermittently exposed. The city feels ancient. Dusty roads and tan stone buildings. It is maddeningly familiar, like I've lived there my whole life.

I also have 'memories' at the same level of extreme familiarity about being in some sort of large hotel or apartment complex. Soft lighting, maroon and/or dark red color scheme with soft carpeting everywhere. I have to walk around a weird sort of dividing wall to get to the front desk and the lobby. Seems like I have to do a lot of walking back and forth around this route. Further back on the first floor is some sort of large theater.

Sometimes I get fragments about future or current events. A lot of it is about ETs and secret military bases. I have no way of knowing if I am being fed information, if these are lost memories, or if I am remote viewing it myself.
>>
I get strange flashes of familiar memories all the time. Brief glimpses. I'll be going about my normal life and I'll see something that triggers this snapshot of a place I've never been but remember seeing before. I don't know if this is remembering a past life or a repressed memory or what.

The most vivid ones I've had were of a corridor with cinderblock walls painted a cream-color. It led to a door that was either open or off of its hinges, and outside was a jungle. For some reason I knew this place was in Vietnam.

The other really vivid one was a super fancy meeting area in an office building on the first floor. Glass windows all over the place and looking out into a neat, small courtyard. This is the place I get flashes of most often, but for some reason I can't remember it well enough to describe it in detail. I know it's in a city, and for some reason I'm thinking it's in Richmond, Virginia.
>>
Ever since I found out about project MKULTRA been obsessed with it. Read as much as I can but a lot if files and documents were destroyed.
Eventually try LSD after reading about all the experiments. I get the most emotional and freakedout/scared I've ever been and have multiple thoughts of suicide during the trip.
>>19545270
I've always had this birthmark on my back right around where my heart is. My theory is I was secretly dosed by a CIA agent and either commuted suicide or was shot after wanting to leak to the public about my experience.
Any ways to bring more details about past lives out I could try?
(About to go to sleep but will check thread in the morning)
>>
>>19545324
There are other dreams like how i shot an old woman in the gut, was killed, amd fired at some retards on a hillside from an armored vehicle for 2 days.
But onto irl shit:
1. I fucking cannot go near a certain residential area near me because of the fucking apartment blocks. Every floor has balconies and windows, i fucking hate it and seeing anyone in the buildings or on the balconies makes me shudder. I just can't fucking deal with it.

2. My mom kept trying to get me admitted to a mental hospital bc apparently me loving weapons and warfare as a kid was bad, and then me openly mocking and critiquing soldiers on the news for sucking at tactics in elementary school was also bad.
3. I used to draw a lot of bad shit as a kid of mutilated bodies, weapons, warzones amd uniforms. My mom burnt most during a panic of hers.
But these weren't "future serial killer" grade shit either. I mean ffs i prefer to catch and relocate animals and bugs preferred to killing them for being pests.
Ill try to find a drawing in the morning, and if anyone speaks russian or chechen pls let me know.
>>
>>19545374
Btw same poster here.
I have a huge fu,king connection wirh slavic culture. I'm less than 20% slavic, and predominantly Prussian in heritage. Also most of you
>i was a magical princess on mars ooooooohhhhhh
Fags are fucking delusional hippies like
>>19541461
>>19541525
>>19541393
Get a fucking life and stop making up shit to feel special. Your life is intrinsically useless.
>>
>>19543685

They believe you they just don't care because your stories are boring and you're boring.
>>
>>19545218

Wait until you find The Devilitic Records.

What a read!
>>
>>19541322
Well I once had a really vivid dream of being a pterodacile the vegetation I saw was similar to what you could see at this time, didn't do regressive hypnose may try it soon.
>>
File: ws_Beautiful_tree_2560x1600.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ws_Beautiful_tree_2560x1600.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>19541322
During a near death experience, I saw my life flash before my eyes. My current one and my previous life as a tree. Time passed differently as a tree. Days passed like hours and seasons as days. I didn't know where I lived or how many countless years past. Every summer and winter cycle passed like a human day. Summer is day, winter is night. Sunlight is uncontrollably energizing, so much so there were intense summers I wanted the sun to stop shining. My leaves weren't just my source of energy but also my sight. There were colors far beyond any human could see and name. Seeing through leaves is like feeling a blend of colors, washed out but sensible. It was a peaceful life housing hundreds of small animals and insects. When I think about that life, sometimes I wish I could be a tree again.
>>
File: tumblr_mjk9b81dQu1qglonbo1_540.jpg (292KB, 300x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjk9b81dQu1qglonbo1_540.jpg
292KB, 300x800px
Whenever I try to think about past lives and try to reach then, I ended up in two situations;

1. The first one is me being a french musician. I can play piano like an angel. I live in an wooden house and its very cold. Sometimes I wake up with the notes playing in my head and I am almost sure that I can play some tunes if you give me a keyboard.

2. I ended up as a warrior in a fantasy world full of comfy yellowish light. The gravity is weird but everything is beautiful. The scenario is awe inspiring.

Sometimes there is a blonde girl with short hair that appears and we hug a lot and its so good. Damn I miss her. And I have no idea who the hell she is.
>>
>>19543685
>Law and Order SVU
>past life

How's 10th grade treatin ya?
>>
I'd love to uncover more details about this kind of stuff. I have a strange draw towards certain things, but I'm guessing that's normal for most people anyway.

The strangest thing is the random moments where I feel an intense sense of dread. Like nothing is wrong in real life, I'll just be doing something mundane, and I'll suddenly feel this intense and indescribable sinking feeling. It's not "fear", but just a horrible deep feeling. Luckily it comes very rarely, though I first remember encountering it at a very young age while in a playground. I've wondered if it is me sensing the moment of my death in other universes, but it could be my recollection of the sensation of death or something... Can anyone shed any light on this?
>>
>>19541322
I see many people roleplaying but I'll be serious.
Always felt connected to the arabi deserts mainly persian area. I love their old music, it's funny because I live near by.
>>
I felt some sort of connection to the middle east, esp middle eastern music ,and the way arabic sounded always felt familiar to me, also when i saw hebrew writing as a child that familiarity stroke me.

So when I was a little child ,like 6-7 , I had a pretty intense dream of being killed.

There was a big plain under the windy blue sky, it was daytime , in the horizont and nearer was two bigger mountains. It was sandy, but it was your usual desert .
I was some sort of slave or prisoner I guess? Everyone around me was in light\white clothing , only the ruler was in a sort of black clothing, with armor ,and a turban like thing on his head, all of us sat , while the ruler sat in some sort of chair\throne on a podium . There was guards around him and there was some women, supposedly his family.
That was some sort of festivity, some sort of religious event.
I spoke a semitic language, and weirdly I understood it .
Everyone around me was brown ,even me ,ppl had caucasian face features.
At a point I spoke with other slaves quietly , disturbing the event wouldve resulted in our deaths so we had to keep it low profile , even moving around was prohibited. So I spoke with them, we actually plotted to assassinate the ruler,and then somehow I obtained a dagger, I don't know if I took it from the guard or someone gave it to me , but I suddenly stood up and ran to the ruler ,sliced on his head , then his throat ,then stabbed him repeatedly, he resisted hardly but in the end he succumbed to it.
Shit ensued ,and everyone started to panick, the guards quickly drew their swords but it was too late I fatally wounded the ruler, I got some slices and a sword in my neck, I felt intense pain then I woke up scared.

I dont know if I remember right, I cant tell if I died that way in the dream, or I actually got cut but not killed, and then collapsed on the ground ,bleeding.
>>
>>19545218
It wouldn't be the first time we're wrong.
For all we know we could be telling another reality anon.
>>
>>19541322
Pretty sure I was a wizard in a past life, was gifted a silver cup and wand at birth.
>>
>>19541322
I've managed to recover a few glimpses into past lives.
>>
>>19541322
dont know, dont care, im immortal now
>>
>>19548614
wtf how explain yourself
>>
>>19545194
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.