[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take a long look at this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: memetickillagent.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
memetickillagent.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
You guys have seen somethings you shouldn't have. Well what do you think this is?
>>
File: 32.jpg (752KB, 1358x2183px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
752KB, 1358x2183px
>>
>>19540973
Memetic kill agent, nice try greenhorn. We have triangulated on your position, expect company as you finiah reading this notice.
>>
The SCP-001 proposals are all garbage.

Sheaf of Papers is dumb (why continue to keep looking at the papers and creating anomalies), Gears is absolutely ridiculous and basic for what's supposed to be a hugely important skip, Clef's is a generic superpowered monster with cliched Judeo Christian references, qntm's is too vague to actually understand without looking at his interpretation, Bright's is retarded (why not make the GOC or Wondertainment 001 too?), Mann's is absolutely ridiculous and completely OOC.

Mackenzie's is just another poor attempt at a backstory for the Founder, Swann's is a typical fourth wall break (oh my god they've realized they're in a fictional universe! haven't seen that before in scifi!), Scantron's is the only decent one but also is just boring, Djoric is a massive faggot and so is his garbage run of the mill skip he tried to push as a 001, Roget's doesn't even make any sense, kaktus's is also alright but just bland, McTiriss's is fucking awful in every sense, TG's is actually pretty good but completely shits on the best GOIs, Kalinin and spikebrennan have to tie their shitty written universe into their garbage 001 and you need to read their other articles to make sense of them, wrong's is just another ripoff of 2000, and S.D. Locke is tumblr tier fanfiction.

Actually SCP as a whole has become pretty bad. The 3000 contest had a few cool entries like the guy fighting the reality warper, anantashesha or the Bootes void, but people are flinging around thaumiels and their own object classes, inserting their OCs into everything, creating their own little worlds which you have to read all their badly written tales and skips to make sense of, it's a mess. the 1000s series is still the best though.
>>
I like the one where the people's daughter doesn't exist and they can't get away from their house. They try to sell it and move away, even signing the papers and packing up, but then it turns out they never even did that at all and just thought they did. Even the interviews and shit the SCP people did didn't even happen, pretty spooky.
>>
>>19541214
which one was that? It sounds really familiar
>>
>>19541224
I don't remember it sorry, but the picture for it is a shot of a dark attic.
>>
>>19541224
>>19541239
Here
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2740
>>
>>19541264
Thanks bro
>>
>>19541264
You're a cool guy.
>>
>>19540973
Its a leafy bug bird
>>
>>19541182
this is autism, but mostly true. 001 and any of the 'important' skip entries like the 001s, X000s or attempts at them end up just sort of collapsing on themselves due to the scope of what's being written.

the best skips are things like >>19541264, simple but effective anomalies that tell a good story without the assistance of format screws that have become so popular. it's when so many articles have dipped into metafiction and 4th wall breaks and people call them good simply because it's metafiction is when you get a lot of shitty articles like we've had recently.

Also tales are really fucking bad for the most part, I wish people would stop writing them. They've gone from 'here, let's make a skip interact with this other skip or person' to just full blown fanfiction and generic scifi drama.
>>
>>19540973
SCP thread? Which are your favorites, /x/?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.