[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have experience with dimensional jumping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1600.jpg (161KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1600.jpg
161KB, 1600x900px
Does anyone have experience with dimensional jumping?
>>
>>19540631
I thought that said cuckhole.
>>
Bump for curiosity
>>
I've read about it on and off for the better part of the past year. Can't say any more than that I suppose. It seems like it's just people tricking themselves into believing that it will be better for them and because of their positive attitudes they see positive change in thier lives. I don't think they believe they "jumped dimensions" as much as I believe they just made an unconscious decision to be better, and they unconsciously worked towards their goals.

But who the fuck am I really? Just some guy from dimension 982.
>>
>>19540631
happened briefly on acid before the blackout
i dont give a single fuck if you roleplaying cucks believe me
>>
>>19540631
I suspected I have a few times. Like looking in the mirror one day and finding a mole that wasn't there before.
>>
File: 1502521808556.jpg (74KB, 780x569px) Image search: [Google]
1502521808556.jpg
74KB, 780x569px
Lots of psychedelics would be your best bet i breaking the 4th dimension
>>
>>19540703
That's a reply I can like

>>19540741
>>19540705
Le drugs
>>
>>19540631
Your a liar.

you think you're gonna to live your life alone
in darkness
and seclusion
yeah I know
you've been out there
tried to mix with those animals
and it just left you full of humiliated confusion
so you stagger back home
and wait for nothing
but the solitary refinement of your room spits you back out onto the street
and now you're desperate
and in need of human contact
and then
you meet me
and you whole world changes
because everything I say is everything you've ever wanted to hear
so you drop all your defenses and you drop all your fears
and you trust me completely
I'm perfect
in every way
cause I make you feel so strong and so powerful inside
you feel so lucky
but your ego obscures reality
and you never bother to wonder why
things are going so well
>>
>>19540631
>Does anyone have experience with dimensional jumping?
You mean like, in one dimension you're an edgy rock star and then in another dimension you're a fearful old man?
>>
>>19541199
Kind of. This is a more extreme example. People usually just pursue it for the purpose of getting a job/stable income
>>
>>19540715
I few months ago I realised my nose was wonky. Somehow it's always been like that, and I just never noticed. I have a plaster cast of my face from ten years ago, and it's on that too.
>>
>>19540631
Define dimension you cuckhole.
>>
>>19541278
Seriously, I looked in the mirror one day and I had a beauty mark like Cindy Crawford and some other have.
>>
>>19540631
Dark City is a documentary
>>
>>19540703

wooooo
982 rep
>>
>>19540631
I was lying in bed, the voices in my head were angry loud and violent

all of a sudden a being came above my bed and dragged me through a corridor of rooms exactly like mine. When it came to be too much for me he brought the bed to a halt and when I came to my senses, all the voices were gone all but one, the one who dragged my bed through a corridor of dimensions and he said: "david. It's a supernatural world, david"
>>
>>19544838
Ayye my 982 homiee
>>
>>19540631

i never told this story, this is the first time and this thread is a good opportunity to divulge what ive been told.

my grandpa said some senile shit before he croaked but one story always used to bug me out in my childhood. he told a story that a friend told him who was drafted to fight in the vietnam war.

>be grandpas friend, walking through rice paddie during sunny day in gookville
>cracking jokes and getting dirty
>one of the friends in squad points out gook running along the rice paddie like a speed demon
>debate on whether to hose the rice shuffler around but decide against it because it looks like they have no weapons
>grandpas friend knows something is up, gook is far but can make out that hes decked out with some serious gear
>tap on friends shoulder, point towards gook and say "that dude dont look like a rice farmer"
>dude agrees and hastily tells rest of squad that something is amiss
>everyone begrudgingly agrees to shoot gook, vietnam was around the time where detached units were sort of allowed to make calls without requesting permission from higher ups
>fire at gook, see his silohouette turn back and grab his side before disappearing into thin air
>unit is stunned, grandpas friend aint seen shit like it ever since
>story spreads like wild fire at base, later everyone gets told to stfu about the incident, grandpas friend never knew what the fuck happened
>>
>>19543716
lol I can't believe people are really this deeply out of touch
>>
>>19544899
So Titor visits Vietnam war era
>>
>>19540631
i started hearing voices while meditating, it was like blue aliens were talking about me dreaming as I woke up in some sort of machine.

They were talking, friendly questioning me about my logic and goals.

I think I was more afraid of them (generally antisocial), they seemed non-threatening.

are we dreaming?
>>
File: 1501091561462.jpg (100KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1501091561462.jpg
100KB, 480x454px
>>19545849
That was real, Anon. You got aliened. Did they have yellow eyes and blue hair too?
>>
>>19540631
Yes.
>>
>>19540631
No. No one does. Unless you mean jumping in 3 (+1) dimensions, in which case yes, people do that everyday, but that's probably more a topic for /fit/.
>>
File: but who is the dreamer.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
but who is the dreamer.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
>>19545849
>are we dreaming?
We live inside a dream.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.