/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a demon to be my master?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: Object (5)~2.jpg (14KB, 165x195px) Image search: [Google]
Object (5)~2.jpg
14KB, 165x195px
How do I find a demon to be my master?
>>
Why the fuck would you want to be a slave?
>>
>>19540620
That is a humans rightful place. Below demons and divine beings
>>
>>19540630
>below demons
That is fucking stupid.
>>
Why be a slave to demons who hate you than give your life to Jesus who loves you.
>>
You can be my slave bb
>>
Why do you want to Bow?
Mankind must not Bow.
>>
>>19540614
You find a nice young man to roleplay as a demon for you.
>>
>>19540614
sauce?
>>
>>19540614

Goetia. Talk to Paimon. He commands the most legions for a reason.
>>
File: becool.gif (494KB, 450x257px) Image search: [Google]
becool.gif
494KB, 450x257px
>>19540710
Fuckin A
>>
>>19540614
marriage.
>>
>>19541297
>>19541533
At least we have some accurate answers in here.
>>
>>19541312
that's an easy one here
http://dropbooks.tv/detail/0y6Hz7G5vl
>>
>>19540614
I'm also interested in this concept, or maybe just finding a demon that can control my actions. That could be fun.
>>
File: 1503657063747.jpg (474KB, 1000x705px) Image search: [Google]
1503657063747.jpg
474KB, 1000x705px
>>19540614
If you aren't faggot I can be your Goshujin-sama
>>
>>19541342
>No S-rank
Man We suck.
>>
>>19540614
>>19540630
hey the only slaves that demons accept nowadays are twink femboy trap thicc sluts which as we all know is the pinnacle of male performance i tell you im not even gay and i slamm boipucci all the time on the big fuckin pile of gold i have in my illuminati jew freemason NWO mansion on the Hollywood beverly hillbilly hills which is where i, a popular female comedian known only as "Amy Schumer" live. Hey heres a fun fuckin fact you all think im fat, right? FUCKIN WRONG im actually just really strong they dress me in fake folds of adipose tissue (i think its extracted from the body of Seth Rich (who i killed with my own bare hands it was a favour for my G Hillary Clinton) or something idk) in order to push our NWO fat acceptance feminist agenda lol hey heres another fun fact I also have a fully functioning penis because like all of the NWO cabal that secretly rules earth I am a member of the superior and long hidden sex, Futanari. Yep thats right since roman times a gang of fuckin futas have ruled the world and were fuckin boipussy every night know what im sayin? my favourite slut is the one I call 'bitchboy jones' you might know him as 'MisterMetokur' because i fuck his tight-ass mouth pussy and boy pussy and ear pussy and nose pussy holes every fuckin morning as my wake up exercises before he goes to work producing his videos where he pretends to be right wing - he's not actually because like all of my slaveboys he follows the illuminati-mandated ideology of communist intersectional trans positive feminism but hey what you didnt know about communism is that just like me karl marx was a futa. The guy you see in all the books is just some hobo they picked off the streets and pretended to be her, she's really still alive and a 7'11" empowered strong /fit/ futa just like me and she fucks Hayek (also a twink slut boipucci slaveboy) in the butt every day. He wishes he could get outta those shackles let me tell you haha. Anyway goodnight future fuccbois
>>
Why would you want to be in servitude to a demon?
>>
>>19542062
gay joke
>>
Why do these threads even get replies?
Sage
>>
Go to any rp board someone will happily rp as you're demon master,how depraved the human race is these days.
>>
In all honesty, you probably are already serving several lesser demons. Consider the 7 deadly sins and the 8th is fear. Take a good long look at that list and examine yourself. The gradient of severity at which you commit each deadly sin will determine the level of demon that inhabits you.

You will find the demons you have served well. It's impossible to defeat them without Jesus. Most people accept them and carry on, unaware. I pray that you choose to battle them, I lose often.

It's a shame that I had not known of these things until I was much older. It's like heartworms of the soul.
>>
>>19544624
>and the 8th is fear
Can you imagine how retarded it would be for fear to be a sin? Like wow, thanks god for creating a terrifying world and also giving us a fear response. I guess every human since the start of humanity have been huge sinners, except maybe some billionaire's children.
>>
>>19540614

Stop being so ugly.
>>
File: destiny-ttk-39.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
destiny-ttk-39.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19544846
A Jew is a slave to Satan, and Satan is a slave to Jesus who bestows his powrr upon Christians, so Jews are will slaves to Christians.
>>
>>19542435
hot
>>
File: 1495664803925.jpg (10KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1495664803925.jpg
10KB, 250x248px
>>19542435
Don't even care if stale pasta, this is fucking hilarious
>>
>>19540614
http://www.evil-dolly.com/subpage.html
here ya go, I'm sure there are plenty more around
>>
>>>19544846
>A Jew is a slave to Satan, and Satan is a slave to Jesus who bestows his powrr upon Christians, so Jews are will slaves to Christians.
Twist: Jesus was a Jew.
>>
>>19544889
You seem to be a bit confused. Yeshua is a fictional Semite constructed from various Semitic revolutionaries of the Essenes and other sects of Abrahamists. Satan is part of the memeplex Abrahamists constructed by stealing from Egyptian, Sumerian, and Persian religions. Because they have taken up falsehoods crafted by Semites for the purpose of cultural and spiritual subversion, Christcucks are enslaved by Semitic interests and thus why they committed treason against their own peoples by destroying European ethnostates, replacing the traditional cultures of Europe with Semitic dross, and installing a Semitic hegemony in place of the true nobles and shamans.

Technically Semites are themselves slaves to the same deity, Yahweh, but they are certainly not subordinates of Christcucks or acting in the interest of non-Semites.
>>
No démon will ever come on earth. And no one will ever accept you as slave. Dont think that mangas are true story.If u realy want to try to your own risk, follow " la clavicule de Salomon" by eliphas levi. But it will ruines your life.
>>
why do i always feel so slutty
>>
>>19545606
Jesus was God in a jew puppet body, further proving that jews are just slaves.
>>
>>19545812
This is so correct! The ultimate redpill.
>>
>>19545812
>>19546159
Convert to Gnosticism. Reject the Demiurge. Accept the Monad, the real ultimate power.
>>
>>19540614
In all seriousness, where are the roleplay boards? I wouldn't mind playing a demon.
>>
File: BatInTiltedPositionTowardCamera.jpg (854KB, 866x1206px) Image search: [Google]
BatInTiltedPositionTowardCamera.jpg
854KB, 866x1206px
>>19540614
If my master looks like my pic related then hell yeeah
>>
>>19546616

/qst/
>>
www.demonhookup.com
>>
>>19540614
Working in a call center.
>>
>>19540614
make a tulpa to boss you around
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.