[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to remove negative energy chakra attachment? Something is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1502321625248.jpg (900KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502321625248.jpg
900KB, 1280x1280px
How to remove negative energy chakra attachment?

Something is on my solar plexus and is sucking my energy.

I have willed it away but it still lingers for some reason, I do not permit it but it stays.
>>
Dont try to remove it. Try to understand it.
Gonna say what works for me:
Bring it close to you and love it... talk to it.
By this you will never have an enemy. If it's an entity, it will heal with you, or stop seing/funding you.
A good exercise:
Before going to sleep (you can even sit on the bed if you whant) do a visualization of your day, from night (assuming you sleep at night) to morning.
Think about the things you said. Did you comunicate accordinlly with what you feel?
What do you eat? It's to get energy, or feel interesting tastes?
Sleep is kind of dying... so the first sleeping stage is to "clean" the "karma", and then you go to "better" existence planes.
By doing that first, you leave more time to "study", heal yourself, astral-travel, etc...
Another thing about solar plexus that helps me: We have infinite energy comming from the universe entering through our crown chakra, and infinite energy comming from the center of the earth through the root chakra.
These 2 forces meet on the Heart chakra... you are remembering now that it's natural to use/be this energy. Align the heart with the sacral to clean the solar.
The solar (wisdom, power, and emotions through the stomach) is connected with the third eye (awareness, math, critical thinking).
You need to be critical with your emotions, and powers (on "material" plane).
Don't know why you forgot about it.
Probably ego...
Red/orange energy inflates what is sere, and blue/violet relieves what is swollen.
>>
Also; who are you to permit anything?
Free will... so there are no victimis because we really are all part of the universe.
More than that. We are parts of the universe looking at itself to see how it can get more ballanced/harmonic/evolved.
Maybe this negative energy knows more about how things work on other dimensions than you.
The best way I know to deal with it is by bring it closer through unconditional love... like this you whould have even reasons to kill it. For the same reason you kill a fly arround your child.
>>
File: 1470645958.png (47KB, 407x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470645958.png
47KB, 407x300px
>>19540480
The attachment seemed to have an orange nucleus/bulb attached to many dark tentacles, hidden in the center. Very similar to pic related, but the bulb was tiny. Weird to think something so small could be so effective.

It's a manifestation on many levels, emotional and material and probably etheric.

It is a matter of me questioning my values and systems, and sorting some things out. Certain mind systems, and life systems need to be questioned and rectified.

It's about relationships, life and a need to understand the etheric. The etheric level is the one I understand least, but the emotional and relationship and life value lessons I know.

Can you help with my understanding of the energy body? I think I need a means of channelling my energy through my body efficiently, so it doesn't stagnate or build up too much pressure.

Thank you.
>>
File: SG1 (1).jpg (265KB, 1080x636px) Image search: [Google]
SG1 (1).jpg
265KB, 1080x636px
>>19540572
>>
>>19540418
So Kiefer Sutherland is actually just a black guy put through a face app. Neat.
>>
File: merkaba.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
merkaba.gif
2MB, 540x540px
I have got to an exercise based on my own studies and experiences that may help you.
The questioning of values and systems is really important... reality works either you like it or not.
You are failing because you deny your own negative side. You need to be friend of it to understend it.
Just like you would talk to somebody you love, but screwd up with you.
You love this person. You know he/she loves you. He/she knows too, but even like this the negativity is arround you guys?
Comunication problem.

Take you time and relax to meditate (my best mechanism is to pay attention on breathing, heart beatings, birds singing, wind, rain... today no noise stays on my way, for all is natural, even the traffic noise, dogs, people talking stupid things, etc... are all part of the same thing - me/us/we/all - and is beautifull to hear):
After getting to a calm state (where you no more hear your ego - the being using your identity name who worries about mundane meat robot problems), start to produce a small light dot.
a small energy dot 1 meter on your front.
This energy dot is natural, infinite, and for free... was always arround you but it seems you forgot. It's "yours" (it's actually part of the universe because there is no "you", remember? you melted your ego just now meditating... youll see in the end that you can do all that on a blink of an eye, but we are slow).
Charge this dot with all the energy you can imagine through all universes you can imagine. Bring energy from EVERYTHING you know.
Do it for as long as it takes until the dot starts to shake from all the energy (it's allways full actually, but you know, we are slow).
When you feel it charged (actually now you feel it charged arround you all the time) snap your finger on your mind (to symbolize the moment) and strech the dot to a column, staff, magic wand, sword, etc... any symbol of this kind (this is why priests and "holy" people hold these things.
>>
>>19541194
...continuing:
This column/staff/magic wand/sword represents aligned chakras... the healthy life, spirit, body, words, positive, negative, mind, etc...
This powerfull tool is one of many you have, like the merkaba, to operate through this existence as part of the universe.
Use this magic wand to heal your solar plexus, and this I think is you who know how to do better than me.
Like I said, red/orange energy inflates what is sere, and blue/violet relieves what is swollen.
You said the attachment seemed to have an orange nucleus/bulb attached to many dark tentacles... maybe use blue energy to help heal him/her/it while you talk about beautifull and meaningfull thing you like?
Do you have any stomach problem?
>>
The more healthy your body, mind, relations, spirit, etc... is, the more accessible the magic wand will be.
Don't you see how much symbols, sounds, words, frequencies, etc... are used to controll us?
Look at how numb we are. People can be beaten to death by police and nothing happens.
Politicians can steal and keed the money. Nothing happens.
Don't you think there is something preventing people to do something to make things better?
Look how much we argue to see who is more pure... left x right, my god x your god, male x female.
And I'm talking about mojirities... not you and me.
>>
Think about it really...
Symbols are programs and our mind is a computer.
To do what you asked here is to learn to be the programer... Self hipnosis and things like that.
That's the reason mkultra works and is surrounded by so many conspiracies.
It is the scientific explanation for all that, and to make a "brain/spirit programmer manual".
Some elite groups knows all this and believe it very well... they all broke theyr egos, and some of them chose to use it negativilly.
Some of them are totally "empty" inside... instead of heal theyr negative obsessors, they make deals with it. Pure ignorance.
Don't know you, but I'm not police, or doctor, so as a normal citizen (even on other planes of existence) I can only call professionals when dealing with violent/desease situations and stand back.
Call them guard angels, intergalatic alien police/hospital surgeons, etc... there are some times that this is all we can do.
As far as I can say, we have 2 "guard angels" (positive negative, male female, in and out, ying yang, etc...) and 1 being that is the mix of bothe. We have also more than one animal of power (maybe the ones we used to be on the path of the tree of life), plant of power, dates, astral bodies/planets, numbers, etc...
Lots of these knowledges are hidden behind symbols like Baphomet, satanism, occult, forbidden thoughts, conspiracies etc... so people don't even think about to program theyr own brains, and use their magic wands.
>>
One good manual:
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
Now ask yourself:
If you are a part of the universe that formed to look at itself and provide a feedback to evolve, meaning you are God too, how can "you" possibly be out of energy?
To get sick, die, have "enemies", or be attacked?
The moment you start to love these things for what they are (yourself learning how to get better), you become to use you third eye together with Christic Conscience.
Then you can take a horrible gigantic demon and transform it into a farry. Just like you eat a delicious fruit then shit it.
Same thing. Just like taking a shower.
>>
>>19540418

My situation is pretty similar. No matter what i do, I am always tired/angry/frustrated...etc. my life isn't "bad" by any means and i've got what i need to survive and live...but damn, I'm beginning to think this loosh stuff is serious.
>>
>>19540480
>>19540497
>>19541194
Thank you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.