[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1503894203033.jpg (710KB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1503894203033.jpg
710KB, 2592x1728px
What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
Whatchu mean?
>>
>>19540372
i think i have brain cancer
>>
>>19540372
How would the door work? You would need something really really really strong to open it from all that pressure.
>>
>>19540379
I'm happy to hear that.
Good job kiddo
>>
Any good info on this door?
>>
>>19540389
Me too, I'll be 33 in Dec. Life is shit. Tired, very very tired of it all.
>>
>>19540372
Most of us it's acute anxiety. Me? I'm just between jobs and my GF left me so I'm grouchy about women for no good reason.
>>
>>19540415
She left you. That sounds like a good reason you fucking cuck.
>>
>>19540390
It has something to do with Lovecraft's work like Cthulu and shit
>>
Doomy dooms of doom and doom!
and n
>>
>>19540448
So youve got nothing? Why bother?
>>
>>19540372
Flat earthers think the bottom of the sea is flat, they deny facts about the Earth such as your pic even when proven wrong multiple times from independant resources or with easily replicable experiments. In short this board is full of retards, and that is what is wrong with us.
>>
File: greatlakes.jpg (66KB, 640x495px) Image search: [Google]
greatlakes.jpg
66KB, 640x495px
>>19540468
>>19540372
>>
>>19540381
Not if it opened inward
>>
>>19540372
wait so you can't just scuba down to the titanic?
i thought people did that
how do i loot the titanic?
>>
>>19540494
it's not the titanic
>>
>>19540461
>The door at the bottom of the Marianas Trench is fictional, and is a reference to James Cameron's attempt to reach the bottom of the trench in his Deepsea Challenger vessel, which he filmed with 3D cameras in 2012. Randall is implying Cameron went so deep specifically to reach this door, rather than just for the sake of going.
>The title text implies that James Cameron has encountered some otherworldly, Lovecraftian being behind the door at the bottom of Challenger Deep; he thought he could access it briefly, however did not count on its hypnotic or entrancing song, which led to him leaving the door open long enough for it to enter the world and possibly precipitate some horrible calamity. It is a reference to the sort of horror fiction popularised by H. P. Lovecraft, often called "cosmic horror", whose stories often contain godlike alien beings that are locked away or hidden in remote places, such as Cthulhu and Azathoth. There is no specific story with a door at the bottom of the ocean containing an entity that sings entrancingly, Randall is making a clever reference to the concepts popularised by this genre as whole.

https://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/1040:_Lakes_and_Oceans
>>
Can literally anyone here prove there is that much pressure that low down?
>Inb4 I get linked to some bullshit science paper/clearly faked tests.

Think for yourselves sheeple
>>
>>19540569
Yeah, swim to the bottom of a deep pool, in a matter of feet you can feel the pressure. The condition known as "the bends" is a good example for this. You could also use Bernoulli's equation to get a better idea.
>>
>>19540483
So did pearl Harbor never happen or did the May flower never get to america?
>>
>>19540569
>I want the truth!
>Presented with scientific truth
>This is lies! Why can't people think for themselves
>Someone give me the answer!

Here we go round the mulberry bush...
>>
>>19540580
All Jewish lies to prevent you finding Alantis and the technology within.
>>
>>19540569
>Inb4 I get linked to some bullshit science paper/clearly faked tests.

What exactly are you expecting people to deliver to you? A trip for three in James' super sub?
>>
>>19540483

I'm not sure what this pic is trying to prove.
>>
>>19540594
One can dream
>>
Jeez guys, I leave for a while and this is all you can come up with? Color me unimpressed.
>>
>>19540588
As powerful as Jewish lies are, I doubt they can change the very nature of how physics works.
>>
>>19540602
He's saying that because there's no curve going on in the picture, that the earth is flat.
>>
>>19540381

Not if the pressure were equalized on the other side.
>>
>>19540372
I did the good drugs and found out where all the religions came from
then I was a believer that everything was fine and dandy
stopped taking things so seriously and enjoyed existing
Then over time I realized how everything is still terrible and getting worse
Then I became double cynical
I want death but I know the real secret of the universe
Death is impossible
You're always gonna be here in some form
only now I realize it's to suffer as part of some sick joke
>>
>>19540693
I've ost my will to argue about something I don't actually believe haha,
I know full well pressure exists, and I apologise for putting you through this
>>
It's like you guys aren't even putting any effort in your own shit anymore.
>>
>>19540372
Red Pill me on the Challenger Deep door.
>>
File: Yzc8hoX.jpg (42KB, 438x330px) Image search: [Google]
Yzc8hoX.jpg
42KB, 438x330px
>>19541795
You're not supposed to ask questions about The Door.
>>
>>19540372
OK you guys you know how cephalopods and sea mammals are both really smart? What if they're way smarter than we think? What if they're competing in a good vs evil-like clash to establish intellectual dominance? Like those sperm whales who journey to the depths below to pick on unfathomably huge squiddies. What if they're like whale paladins, trying to seal away an anciebt evil or at least ancient bizarreness that, if fully developed, could end life as we know it? Cephs are extremely ancient (survive well) and are shown to have a much different cognitive structure than other anniemals.

There is even a theory that because they are indeterminate growers, the dominant squids sit there getting unfathomably huge, while their much smaller progeny go to the surface to feed, only to come back dowb and be eaten by the giant squid itself. If their physical growth is indeterminate, why not their neurological/mental?
>>
>>19540381
the door is a portal to another dimension
>>
>>19543187
Fuck off kid.
>>
people need jobs/ education

people need to take care of the environment

people need to get rid of urban blight/ demolish shitty buildings leftover from the 80s/90s in shitty parts of town
>>
>>19543379
Are you fucking retarded cunt?
>>
I have a futa fetish that formed from a tragic desire to be loved by women, even if it means being raped by their giant cock.
>>
>>19543758
Women dont have cocks you retarded queer fuck.
>>
>>19540712
different guy but what a pleasant response
>>
File: bathtub-drain-plug.jpg (159KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bathtub-drain-plug.jpg
159KB, 1200x1200px
>>19540381
You just need to pull on the chain REALLY hard. I would bring a box of chocolates and a virgin sacrifice for Cthulhu, it's only polite.
>>
>>19543388
He is posting on /x/
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.