[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SSRF Disclosure pt 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Fire-Yogi-315x165_2.png (91KB, 315x165px) Image search: [Google]
Fire-Yogi-315x165_2.png
91KB, 315x165px
Story goes as follows.
>Several anons try this website
>The bewsite seems to promote spirituality
>Claims good stuff will come to you by chanting the name of god
>proposes chanting as per your religion of birth
>Gives example chants plus one Datta chant for ancestor problems (ghosts of ancestors)
>Every anon who has tried seemingly has encountered trouble
>Accidents, spiritual problems, injuries
>There's an anon claiming he broke his neck
Update: Been doing some chakra meditation since I abandoned SSRF, looks like something hot and ugly is coming out of my chakras, I feel better just by it coming out, more in tune with god if you will, much better mood and all.

So is that it? The religions all lead to the demiurge and gnostic belief and meditation leads to god? That might be it fampais. I'm making this assumption because they literally are encouraging people to chant from any religion a god of darkness is a god of darkness and a demiurge is a demiurge, only a demiurge hides behind all religions r-right guys?
>>
anon with broken neck is here to spread the message
>>
Shri gurudev datta is dangerous.
>>
>>19540289
Everything on the website is hilariously dangerous, I never touched datta chant and I got in trouble aswell, I tried krishna chant.
>>
They are silly purification chants

why did you have to purify my fucking physical body

my life is hell now
>>
>>19540298
i bet you are still chanting it in your subconcious mind
>>
instead of purifying my fucking mind you only purified my body

what the hell is this now you should all go to prison
>>
Datta and Krushna should go to prison.
>>
File: 1503120644123.gif (3KB, 345x212px) Image search: [Google]
1503120644123.gif
3KB, 345x212px
>>19540306
>>19540317
>>19540341
What are you talking about?
>>
>>19540349
They say that you need to chant to fullfil your materialistic desires.

none of my silly desires was fullfiled
>>
Repeating the Name of God according to the religion of our birth also enables us to overcome destiny.
>>
Im just doing kubera mudra all day.
>>
>>19540255
OP will you give me your grace?
>>
File: eng_c_16_00.jpg (620KB, 900x1339px) Image search: [Google]
eng_c_16_00.jpg
620KB, 900x1339px
>>19540354
You shouldn't chant to anyone, words have power; vibration. You want to fulfill your materialistic desires. That is the wrong path to take. That is the path of darkness.
>>
>>19540255

The answer is obvious what chant will heal you.
>>
>>19540378
Now i want Progress and prosperity in all spheres.
>>
File: 1503049370577.jpg (70KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1503049370577.jpg
70KB, 1024x569px
>>19540391
Patience is the key.
>>
>>19540360
Sure thing m8
Oh look, this one still hasn't hit the wall.
>>
>>19540406

It's a mystery as to why you have a hard time praising me in the beginning.

It's probably another trick.

Turn back to God!
>>
Everything they write seems legit but the chants are dangerous.
>>
>>19540413
And by god you mean the god above god right? Because if you practice a spirituality that consist in worshipping the god that hides behind all religions and you hit a wall where this god is hostile and actively seeking to harm you only gnosticism can be true.

>>19540432
>Everything they write seems legit

Because gnosticism is true.

These spiritual things are true, there is energy and dark energy, there is a god and a black god (gnosticism) only that they have your worshipping things of religions, the black god, so you crash and burn.
>>
>>19540520

The gnostic truths are good but infantile compared to Satanic truth.

It's like interdimensional spaceship gnosticism with memes and cool kid stuff like that. lol xD
>>
>>19540544
Quit rolelaying.
>>
>>19540413
How's the son going?
>>
>>19540667
eh, it's harmless and lighthearted. Satan doesn't seem to take himself as seriously as Goddes Aurora's autistic ass
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.