[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

idoser gates of hades

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: agaaga.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
agaaga.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
so when my friends and I were younger (mid/late teens) we found out about this. My friends all tried it. At first only one would do it, he had violent reactions to it (punching himself, smacking, breathing heavy etc). Another time he slowly counted all of his teeth and then acted as if he was pulling his jaws apart. We thought he was fucking with us but he did it several times and each time after he was just really tired and weirded out. Eventually some of my other friends did it, some had mild experiences like just breathing heavy and arching their backs/shaking, others just started screaming and stopped once we stopped the audio. I got curious and googled it tonight to find a bunch of people saying it's all bullshit, placebo etc... that absolutely was not the case for us. We're a real close group of friends and years later they still claim it was real, if they were just fucking around they would have said so by now as we're adults now. Just curious to know if anyone else had actual experiences with this because it was very real for us
>>
First of all, people will argue over anything. If one person says the day is cloudy, some asshole is going to say it's not really. Human nature.

The other thing is set and setting. Idoser was cool, it works if you really focus and are in the right headspace. I have tried several, and depending on the day and my mood and focus, sometimes they worked great, sometimes they basically did nothing.

First time I did Gates of Hades, it did nothing. Nada. Zilch. Second time I was alone, a little stoned, and just kind of... Receptive to it. Scared the ever living shit out of me, thought I was gonna die. That part near the end when the tone changes... I felt like deep, primal, terror. Just depends where your head is at.
>>
wtf you talk bout
>>
>>19540224
How awesome Google is. If you have no idea what people are talking about... Bam! There's the answer! Also, the Abomb dose is cool
>>
I remember trying that with my druggie friend back in high school. Downloaded a bunch of them from Limewire. We tried most of them with confidence that something would happen, but nothing did. Never thought I'd hear about this crap again.
>>
>>19540146
That you, OP? 6/10 would bugger.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.