[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

answering questions about god. again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Assyrian Tree of Life.jpg (69KB, 818x454px) Image search: [Google]
Assyrian Tree of Life.jpg
69KB, 818x454px
answering questions about god.

again
>>
File: tree-of-life-bodies.png (24KB, 400x491px) Image search: [Google]
tree-of-life-bodies.png
24KB, 400x491px
>>19539916
>>
>>19539916
why does god like fucking me over
>>
File: zen-chakra-meditation.jpg (36KB, 400x439px) Image search: [Google]
zen-chakra-meditation.jpg
36KB, 400x439px
>>19539928
he hasn't. you have.
>>
>>19539916
What does god want me to do? I don't mean give me some general life advice platitude "keep your head up vro!" bullshit. I mean me, specifically.
>>
>>19539916

How do I surrender?
>>
>>19539946
yea i really gave my self chrons at the age of 17 to the point that it was so bad that i was bed ridden for years with the pain, yep all my fault
>>
is there anything similar to a devil? alternatively, is god itself evil?

can god be tricked or outsmarted in any way? can its designs be altered or changed?
>>
>>19539962
No but you blame him.

Do you blame your mom and dad to carry those genes?

>>19539952
Be kind to others.

>>19539954
For me, I didn't. I was severely depressed.
Search for him.
>>
I want to serve a God so bad but when I see stuff like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3i6UwVkP6M it is undeniable that it all stems from the same story.
>>
>>19539973
>be kind to others
What did I just say about platitudes
>>
>>19539967
I think you need to do a little soul searching to try and figure out who is god. I assure you he is a great guy.
>>
>>19539980
I can't answer the question you ask me.

I can't answer that for my self either.

Live what feels right to you.

I want to help humanity, I don't know if that's what "I'm supposed to do", But I've always wanted to.

I do believe I have a mission. I do believe I'm supposed to look for something, but I'll only be able to do those things if I'm true to my self.
>>
>>19539976
Realize, that astrology magic is real.

>>19539967
Evil is a man made creation.

and No.
>>
>>19539973
fuck yea should have gotten there dna tested before hand, should have stopped at my older sister. and yea i blame god if he has the power to stop something and doesn't he is just as bad , if he couldn't do it or didn't have the power to do it then he is not all powerful. i served "god" for 16 years loyally followed him but my life's been fucked since the start
>>
>>19540054
So you blame everyone else, for something they had no control over?

Do you know your life is in your own hands?
>>
>>19540057
>no control over not getting a dna test
> no control over only having one kid knowing they had no money for more then one, knowing that they hadn't even finished high school,knowing my dad was a drunk,knowing that they didn't get along and still planning to have another one anyway (me)
>>
>>19540054
You could consider that maybe it is the wrong entity just look deeper the best worship is done with your family where you learn how to care for one another and then when you get stronger project it towards others for ultimate positive feed back. You will see the change :) then when your life gets better thank him because he loves you for finding him.
>>
>>19540074
Ah, and what about their parents?

Seems like your full of hate.

There is no point in hate. Literally none. Nothing you get from it.
>>
>>19540078
my moms grandparents were rich so rich they paid to have wires run and gave every one in the town electricity (small town but still nothing to laugh at) , my grandma injoyed her life till she made some mistakes, my mom was warned by my grandma not to marry my dad or she would be on her own, she also apparently had some one better chasing after her, my dads side all of them working class him and his 4 brothers would give all there money to there parents (heard that his dad was somewhat wealthy at the end of his life, but my dad got non of it)
>>
why do you believe in him OP?
>>
>>19540100
Listen I'm going to bed.

But your hate and blame does nothing but impede on your own life.

You can't control your life if your life is controlled by your hate.

I'm not saying you have to forgive your parents, I'm not that that at all, but realize, you're here. So make the best of it.
>>
>>19540112
I believe I had 3 Revelations. It sounds crazy, I know.

But since then, my depression has gone away, I've known stuff before I've been told the information, I've been happier, people have been treating me differently, I view things differently.

Today I talked to a homeless man during my lunch break, and I believe I made a genuine connection with him.

I can't explain how it's changed me other than what I've noticed. I feel different.

I was atheist for most of my teens, and then I became agnostic once I realized atheism is one of the most arrogant belief systems.

I question if this was all in my head, but In all honesty, it doesn't truly matter. We create our reality and this is my reality now.
>>
>>19540115
i use to be a happy guy always trying to get ahead and forgetting the bad stuff, always kind to others even when they attacked me , this world just beat that shit right out of me it took a strong, happy, healthy kid and turned him in to a weak,sickly, miserable man with nothing to live for exept his dogs, but after they are gone i plan to just end it
>>
>>19539916
Answer me this OP. Do you believe in free will in religion? How can you possibly have free will if God knows the future, knows which actions you'll make before you even conceive the idea. Before you're born you are predetermined to be good/bad, he knows if you are going to sin, therefore he created you to sin, ultimately creating you to end up in heaven/hell regardless if you believe otherwise, because God knows wether you will murder or not. Also, he was well aware Adam and Eve would eat from the tree of knowledge, why did he punish Then? He knew it would happen. Also why is Christianity the idea of going against your instincts? All cardinal sins are instinctual, such as murder, rape, thievery, and much more. Satan is the idea of following your instinct and being natural, as God is the idea of going against your natural self, changing your ways to be less animalistic.
>inb4 God works in mysterious ways, only he can know
>>
>>19540172
Free will is and always will be a subject of opinion and a point of perspective.

The Bible is of man.

> Before you're born you are predetermined to be good/bad

Nah, you always have a choice.

God is a conclusion you should come to once you acknowledge all view points.

I honestly don't care what God "knows"
>>
>>19540227
You don't have a choice if he's aware of your actions before you're born and he's still intent on eternal damnation
>>
>>19540230
that's not how it works.

God gives us a free will, and it depends on how we use it.

this will be like debating if nP=P

and yes np=p
>>
>>19540234
He knows what you're going to do with that free will, if you didn't have free will he would still know, how is it any different than not having free will? The idea of free will is he wouldn't be choosing what you do but if he knows what you're going to do how is it any different?
>>
>>19540241
who is to say he does?

Who says he dictates what we do?

Do you understand free will simply mean you do what you want to do?

Who cares what happens when you die, its for you to decide.
>>
>>19540241
if there are an infinite amount of possible futures then yes you do have free will even if he can see all of the possible futures at once it is still your choice
>>
>>19539916
i've learned special tricks where i can torture myself for game prizes.

I've got a collection...kinda need the cap, horns...all it wants is everything, it's what we have common.

anyway, soy or all beef?
>>
>>19539916
how do i find god
>>
>>19540333
focus on the black.

realize it is the only thing that's real.
>>
>>19540337
explain it to me in a way that i can actually understand
>>
>>19540376
you got to go to jail (the "black" inmates) and focus as they pound you from behind ?
>>
>>19539916
Your other shitty thread is still up. Knows about god but doesn't know how to check the catalog. Think I'll take advice from someone else.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.