[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection doesn't exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_3132.jpg (137KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3132.jpg
137KB, 750x900px
Reminder that you're wasting your time laying in bed trying for hours and hours to do the impossible. There is no mechanism by which consciousness and visual perception can be projected outside the body unless the illusion is created by a dream. Astral projection doesn't exist, anyone who says they've done it is a liar or delusional.
>>
>>19539021
>wat is CIA Project Gateway
>wat is CIA Project Stargate
>wat is the Monroe Institute
Astral projection is a real technique, the astral plane exists, just as the physical plane and mental plane exists.

It's unfortunate that you have a negative outlook on the reality of astral projection, but it's not necessarily what you even think it is. It may not even be projection outside of the body, but rather projection inside of the mind.

The mind has several parts that make up its whole. Each individual has a conscious aspect which connect to their individual/personal subconscious/unconscious, which in turn connects to the collective unconscious of humanity, which in turn connects to larger collective bodies of the mind.

When you realize that the Universe is actually mental in nature, that physical reality isn't even really solid, but full of empty space, it becomes clear that the ultimate reality doesn't exist in the physical domain.

Astral projection may merely be the conscious mind exploring the depths of the unconscious self, which connects to other selves through the collective unconscious. It's a network similar to the internet, although the internet is more of a conscious component.

Morphic resonance and morphic fields play a role in astral projection as humans, and any morphogenetic unit, share information between each other without the interaction of the 5 primary senses. This mainly occurs unconsciously, but individuals may train themselves to learn how to become conscious of such essential information exchange on a vital level of importance.

You'll probably deny this since you've assumed a stance of denial to begin with, you don't seem open to the possibility of an expanded reality beyond your perception and understanding. All I'm saying is that there's more out there than you, or any material reductionist, will be able to know if you keep your mind focused on the illusory world.
>>
^^
Idk about all that stuff but i have astrally projected so i know its legit OP its okay if your bad it not everyone can do it
>>
>>19539135
I'd be wary to astral project without having a knowledge of what you're doing and what you're getting yourself into, anon. Research it a bit more.
>>
>>19539167
Ive never left my house it usually only last a few minutes and last time i saw some weird shit do you think you could expliain if i told you
>>
>>19539177
Possibly, what'd you see?
>>
>>19539021
Look at this guy trying to stop me ascending
>>
I came out of my body as usual i see everything in this weird light where i can tell its dark but everythings visible like night vision but with colors except this time i heard a noise in my kitchen so i went out there and i it was a mess there where open children books everywhere and random pans in places then i heard someone and i turned around and it was my grandma amd she started talking to me about the mess i was confused because i had never seen anyone while im projecting and much less been acknowledged it was weird i remember waking up hoping it was just a dream but i knew it wasnt
>>
>>19539177
Nothing he saw nothing please stop feeding larps
>>
>>19539219
I believe he did see something, I've astral projected myself, I know what it's like, so don't come in here telling me astral projection doesn't exist. Did you even read my post explaining it? Did you follow through with the references to the CIA projects? If not, shut the fuck up you fedora wielding arm chair faggot.
>>
>>19539216
How recently did your grandma pass? It could possibly be a fragment of her soul essence left behind that was attracted to you and your family or just a familiar spot.

Was this a conscious projection from an awake state, or was this from within a dream/sleep state or the in-between awake/sleep state?
>>
I only have ever projected during my sleep paralysis because its easiest to leave my body then once i stopped freaking out everytime it happened but my grandmas still alive that was the weird bit i had this weird feeling it wasnt her because something about the whole situation seemed off
>>
>>19539021
You're an idiot.

I don't believe in it but that doesn't mean people have lied to you about having it.

If you experience an OBE and people tell you that's what you experienced then you will believe it.

They're not lying, they did experience it, but no one knows if it's an actual thing like the people claim.

No one studies these types of things. The same shit was said about Lucid Dreaming but look where that's at now.

Stop being so close-minded. You don't have to believe something, and not believing it doesn't mean you have to take a shit on it and the people who do it.

Again, I'm not sure of it's existence but stating absolutes as if I know all does nothing. People have experiences like this, they aren't lying. They have them and are told that's exactly what they are so that's what they believe.
>>
File: 1442773432484.jpg (17KB, 275x343px) Image search: [Google]
1442773432484.jpg
17KB, 275x343px
>>19539231
>I've astral projected myself
>>
>>19539328
>I know everything about life so atral projections are 100% fake although I have nothing to prove that fact.

The euphoria.
>>
File: 1462866355417.jpg (194KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1462866355417.jpg
194KB, 517x768px
>>19539340
>proving something that doesn't exist
>>
>>19539328
Yeah, surely a technique acknowledged as valid by the world's most powerful intelligence agency is a laughable concept. Remote viewing doesn't exist, astral projection doesn't exist, nothing beyond our physical senses exist, nothing to see here.
>>
>>19539345
You're making the statement that astral projection doesn't exist, so what's your reasoning or evidence behind believing that it doesn't exist, and how does it counter the finds of the CIA?
>>
File: 1463216233528.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1463216233528.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>19539349
I'll leave you larping faggots to it. You crack me up.
>>
>>19539360
is this your level of shit posting or are you really this dense of a fedora faggot?
>>
>>19539345
That's the thing you fuckwit. People said the same thing about Lucid Dreaming and about how it's fake.

Level with me here. How are you so sure of it's non-existence? Scientists a few years ago were 'sure' of lucid dreamings non-existence but were suddenly proven wrong by Stephen LeBerge's findings. That's what bothers me about your shit attitude overall.

Not even claiming it's real, at all. I, myself don't even believe it, but to dismiss it like an arrogant prick makes you an arrogant prick. Arrogant prick.
>>
File: 1439072888843.gif (2MB, 176x144px)
1439072888843.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>19539369
>being this mad

Okay, I'm really out this time.
>>
>>19539345
Lack of evidence does not count as evidence that it does not exist.
>>
>>19539021
Right on dude, less competition for the energy ghost pussy
>>
>>19539380
I guess I took the bait didn't I?
>>
File: 1-RV-is-real.jpg (140KB, 650x721px) Image search: [Google]
1-RV-is-real.jpg
140KB, 650x721px
>>19539360
You want some sources you fedora tipping faggot?
>https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf
>https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
>>19539070
sourcessss if you don't mind
>>19539399
same guy?

what's the best resource for learning the technique
>>
>astral projection debunked by Snopes
>>
>>19539021
It exists.
I would fall asleep, stand on a mirror on the ground, and "phase" through it.
I would end up at a guys house in an alternate timeline of earth.
I would draw him pictures of the animals we had, and he'd show me their parralel versions.
He'd show me continents on a globe and I'd tell him what we called them here, and how Pangea shifted for us.
He would write everything down, I wish I did.
I was little-kid-in-love with him.
>>
That Gateway thing... I bet it was an attempt to create a memetic basilisk. Everyone spreading it is taking part in a weapons test.
>>
>>19539070
Its real because CIA says so.
LMAO.
>>
File: 20170227_174308.jpg (198KB, 909x640px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_174308.jpg
198KB, 909x640px
>>19539399
Thinks CIA is a reliable source.
>>
It's lucid dreaming
>>
>>19539021
Eh, it might happen to you too one day, and then you'll know it's a thing.
That's the neat thing, you don't have to practice for years, it just happens on accident to a lot of people.
Stop being so salty. It's an exciting experience to have.
>>
>>19540660
Nobody knows what dreams really are. So saying it's a dream doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>19540673
Oh, I had a few dreams come true, but it wasn't exactly foretelling the future, more following up on a hunch.
>>
>>19539231
Ok, astral me and tell me what you see.
>>
>>19539021
What if the astral travel is through the extradimensional portions of the universe that are independent of this familiar physical one we occupy? There would need to be no physical basis for such a thing, instead it's based on a "reality" of a different character. And there would need to be no physical footprint.
>>
>>19540226
You know ive been trying to astral project but it never works
I try try try but never works so does hypnosis never works
I just maybe dont have past life or mental prowess to astral project idk
I try all sorts of shit to astral project but i never can
>>
>>19539021
I would say the same, the only way would be fetching the data from someone else experience or maybe quantum shittery parallel universe mumbo jumbo.
The data must be processed the way your brain sees it.
>>
>>19540881
What I would do is lay on my back and put my hands on my sides.
I would imagine the mirror, my "portal", to the other side.
I would relax my face and body, and think calmly (not forcing anything) about the mirror.
Try not to try, if that makes sense.
Just relax all senses and imagine a portal.
You can try using the mirror too if you'd like.
If you end up in the same place I would go and you see the man tell him you know me, just don't do or say anything bad please lol.
>>
Everyone in this thread needs to answer this question:

where did you first ever hear about astral projection?
>>
>>19542182
same as anyone outside this thread? secondhand
>>
>>19539070
i love you and i absolutely adore the way you expressed these concepts so nicely

stay connected bless you <3
>>
>>19539299
>>19539369

i love you too but youre being a bit harsh expanding horizons is always difficult for everybody we all need to just be understanding of our ignorance and strive to not be ashamed of not knowing

>>19539328
>>19539345
>>19539360
you on the other hand...
youre a little sorry-for-yourself thanatos' bitch and i hope you find your way again anon(s), its never too late to ask for help if youre emotionally too crippled to develop yourself otherwise
>>
>>19539021
I like looking at my timelines. If you have a dream is the dream real ?
>>
>>19542182
i heard about first hand from a person who experienced it and was reluctant to talk about it because of common misconceptions and approach to the subject

Ive been trying however to project for the past 4 years and i am starting to think that i am legitimately blocked from accessing these higher states of mind out of fear that i will use the knowledge wrongly, or maybe im just a jew and im predestined to be evil. judaism itself states ALL jews go to hell when they die, but just for 12 months because were 'the chosen people" but something behind the idea stinks to me
any jews successfully project or is the demiurge literally my dad or smth
>>
>>19542261
>first hand from a person who experienced
>first hand
>from someone else

anon.
>>
>>19540881
People seem to think hypnosis is some mystical thing, so they don't believe in it. It's a legitimate technique.
>>
>>19542182
Here, honestly
>>
>>19539021
>Astral Projection doesn't exist

Haha, fagger.

Cry MOAR
>>
>>19540881
I'm going to assume Astral Projection is as difficult to pull off as a lucid dream since I'm not into those types of thing. Takes practice.
>>
>>19542182
Cartoons, I think. They have visual representations of OBE and projection a lot
>>
>>19542182
Had sleep paralysis. Scared so shitless that I looked up stuff until I found what it was. When I found it I figured out what Lucid Dreaming was and that's why I'm here.
>>
Research into OBE has shown that it can be induced by various physiological, psychological and experimental conditions. The easiest way to induce it is through oxygen deprivation and this method is probably related to meditation techniques that create a state of hypoventilation.

It is also experienced after stimulation of the temporal and parietal lobes in the brain. Transcranial magnetic stimulation or localized epileptic seizures in these regions creates various kinds of OBE and "shadow person" perceptions.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa070010#t=articleTop

>Using PET scans, the researchers viewed the brain activity of a man who’d had electrodes inserted into his brain to stop persistent ringing in his ears.
>The electrodes also gave the man out-of-body experiences.
>These experiences are reproducible to all people, and can be intentionally induced.

It's just a very specific hallucination. A side effect of your monkey-brain when it stops trying so hard to keep your sense of self connected to your immediate perception.
>>
File: 1414228135646.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1414228135646.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>19539021
>mfw you can't astral project so you go full insecure on everyone
>>
Everything the CIA puts out are part of sophisticated disinfo psyops. Misguiding the public is part of their job desctription.

Consciousness is an emergent phenomenon from the interconnections of neurons, and it can not exist on it's own without it's medium. It has nothing to do with the rest of the universe except through the input of the senses and the output of your behaviour and choices.

Stop worsening your schizophrenia. Go to someone who cares about you. Take your meds. Get help.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.