[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repent or suffer the consequences this is the final warning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8

File: faithHebrews111.jpg (59KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
faithHebrews111.jpg
59KB, 600x401px
Repent all of you or suffer the consequences now from Jesus Christ the One True God.
If you all do not repent now you will all suffer a curse that will never leave you until you repent to Jesus Christ that will be commensurate with your respective witchcraft crimes in the name of Jesus Christ.
This is your final warning. Repent or suffer the consequences starting tonight and no one but Jesus will be able to lift it from you. Repent now or it could mean your life.
I'm sorry but you brought this is on yourselves. Lord bring this upon them in Jesus name.
>>
Remember what I said no one but Jesus will be able to lift this from you this time. No other gods. No idols, Nothing will work. You will try and try but it will all fail in Jesus Christ name.
Remember if things get bad to repent to Jesus.
>>
>>19538978
Wait, who is cursing us? Jesus or you?

Why would I submit to a "God" under the pretence of fear and intimidation? Must not be a good god if that's the case.
>>
>>19539007
Their are a lot of not God's I would classify every single one of them as such. They are literally soul in limbo who refuse to just shut up and accept it.
>>
>>19538978

please forgive me for my sins lord yeshua, i love you and I know we are redeemed through you.
>>
>>19539024
Which "God" is your "God"? Yahweh or the New Testament "God"?
>>
Jesus will curse you for your witchcraft sins. After it starts tonight you will not see or hear from me anymore in Jesus name.
Depending on what you have done will depend how bad this will be. For some it may be life threatening or beyond belief. This will be the wrath of Jesus Christ that you will all feel.
>>
first of all jesus isnt god he is the son of god.. so your statement is false.
>>
File: 1504158357307.png (304KB, 2400x2132px) Image search: [Google]
1504158357307.png
304KB, 2400x2132px
>>19539103
lol at this christfag larper
>>
>>19539117
Jesus is God.Alpha and omega. First and last. Philip called him my Lord and God. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. His name is Jesus.
Also who touched my life or other innocents with witchcraft will this day feel the wrath of Jesus Christ come down on them in such a major way they will never do witchcraft again. Promise. In Jesus name. This day you will feel the iron scepter of Jesus Christ and all your other gods will do nothing they won't even be there to answer you in Jesus name.
Repent or the curse for your crimes will cling to you in Jesus name. You can only repent to Jesus.
>>
>>19539131
sorry meant to say all who touched my life with witchcraft.
Jesus has been patient with you all long enough. Repent or perish.
>>
File: saitama_ok.jpg (26KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
saitama_ok.jpg
26KB, 375x305px
>>19539103
When you have no super powers and they call you a witch
>>
>>19539138
Perish for what? I've done no one harm. Studying the occult isn't grounds to damn me, you lack gnosis of your own God.
>>
Just remember when your curses start today it is by the hand of Jesus Christ and nothing in this world will help you, save you, or stop the curse and it will persist until you repent to Jesus Christ and realize he is God in Jesus name.
Your witchcraft is forever undone in Jesus name. You have no spiritual powers anymore either in Jesus name.
>>
Ok so you wanna attack me (Lord bring this upon them in jesus name) you should be trying to heal and cast out demons.. but instead you sit behind your computer wishing my hurt. I guarantee your promise your promise will not come to furition because you yourself are not right with god .. for in the bible it says for he who is without sin cast the first stone.. and you being on 4 chan are most likely infested with sin.
>>
>>19539166
it's nobel, these christians going all all super savior against the infinite evil of reality.

there are so many monsters in here and all they want to do is love you, so relax a bit...
>>
>>19539160
>>19539166
Christ doesn't curse anyone, Christ is within us, thus Christ curses himself if what you say is true.

Where is the Kingdom of Heaven? Is it high above the skies? Is it outside of this world and your mind? No, the Kingdom of God is within you, not without. People simply choose whether or not they access the Kingdom of God, but it's there for all to enter if they're willing.
>>
>>19538978
Uhm pall, last time I checked jesus did not care much for witchcraft let alone a white witchcraft. On top of that witches are usually Pagan so they would be protected by their own Gods. And most important of all JESUS IS NO GOD! He's the son of God. But not a god himself.
>>
>>19539180
your saying all the monsters want to do is love us?
>>
>>19539210
umm, no sweetie.

But they don't hide what they are, either.
>>
>>19539203
I have one problem with your post.. there is no protection from there own gods... there is no god beside the one and only god our lord jehova ( read scripture ) your gods you worship are demons.
>>
>>19539213
of course they dont.. they know exactly what they are and why they are sent here for.. and you being blind will accept there will because your blinded by the fact they just want your soul.. there is no good besides god.. any other commucation is to that of satan.. search your soul.. I know it sounds hippy but plz do..
>>
>>19539228
HaHaHaHaHa

dude, i want to be real. just real.

save yourself, I'm enjoying this shit.
>>
I mean it if you don't repent some of you will die. You do not play with Jesus Christ. You will all find that out today based on your level of crimes and involvement in attacking me and others.
Nothing I repeat nothing will stop this curse on you all in Jesus name.
This is the wrath of the one true God.
Remember it. Today. Mark my words.
>>
>>19539235
what do you mean by this post?
>>
some of you will go blind for a season in Jesus name. Some will go crazy for a season in Jesus name. All will feel something but it will be based on your crimes.
All of you will notice your spells and witchcrafts fading away today, your divinations not working, all of your previous gifts and earning through devious means and the occult gone and some of you will lose EVERYTHING. In Jesus name.
Remember this. If you haven't done much you will get a light lashing if you have done a lot you may even die or something close to you eill In Jesus name.
Repent.
>>
>>19539236
we are all already dead, and waving back in time to ourselves.

the quantified experience of life could be a metaphor for realizing you were dead the whole time and woke up only when you figured it out.

no need to hate or threaten, brother. We're all passers in the night just trying to wake up on a sunny beach somewhere, don't carry the burden so tightly of an entity that gave you everything in exchange for nothing.

Some give back to god more than others and it's okay, because not all the seeds were in favorable places...but to the flowers that bloom a yield so precious is given back to god.

No worries, brother. Everything is going as planned.
>>
>>19539236
The one true God, aka the All That Is, doesn't involve himself in the affairs of man, so whatever personal "God" you think will unleash wrath on to mankind is a lesser god himself.

You, yourself, have been deceived,
>>
>>19539260
sorry typo something close to you * will
>>
>>19539236
ok so I get what you say.. some will die today that have not found god and they may suffer but you cannot say with certainty that they will because you are not god and you do not know the will/judgment of our god. I also agree with you to not attack a christian but I do believe you need to read the bible more.
>>
>>19539265
If you have done wrong you'll find out the hard way.
Jesus Christ is very involved with human beings
and his wrath is coming today.
>>
>>19539238
i'm saying that i love my badside. He's very funny, and very mean.

but all for the lulz
>>
>>19539265
dude of course he involves himself in man because he created man.. what are you typing???
>>
File: 1467239232117.jpg (205KB, 660x853px) Image search: [Google]
1467239232117.jpg
205KB, 660x853px
>>19538978
>>
>>19539279
ok so I got one for ya.. ive been sinning for while now and ive been hearing voices and you know what? they arent just voices.. they tell me that shit that WILL happen and I could have anything I want.. I have inventions that will blow your mind because of how inventive they are and its because of satan.. he actually talks to me.. im close to being possesed ..if you are interested.. plz reply .. I can explain. LOL!!!!
>>
File: 1430940925287.jpg (45KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
1430940925287.jpg
45KB, 640x450px
>>
>>19539313
I could NEVER come up with these thoughts on my own.. I guarentee they WILL make you rich.. and I dont because I know its cheating/ wrong... lmao!!!
>>
>>19539313
ask him what the winning numbers are, fag.
>>
>>19539323
Dont work like that.. he tells what what he wills..
>>
>>19539279
God is, the All That Is, has always been and will always be, is beyond our comprehension and understanding.

Creation stems from God as in everything is because of God, everything is God, we are of God but we are not God.

So why would "God" curse himself? Do you understand the implications of what you're saying? I feel that it is you who has anger and hate within you, perhaps it is you who needs to cleanse your own spirit before you truly find God within yourself, because right now all you're doing is extolling an external perception of a wrathful and angry God, aka the God of the Old Testament, aka Yahweh.

Yahweh is not the Most High God, the Most High God is El Elyon. Christ is a son of El Elyon as Yahweh is a son of El Elyon. This is why there's such a stark contrast between the testaments. The Most High God is not knowable by us, he is only knowable through his sons and emanations, but if he were to ever come into our Universe, existence would collapse in an instant due to the immensity of his power.

My point is, the Most High God does not micromanage the minuscule affairs of man for he is not of man, man is of him.
>>
>>19539331
okay...

okay...

OKAY.

lets talk shop. I believe that I have the blueprints of a ufo and free energy stored in my mind...also, I've invented a few symbols which can prove the power of synchronicity has a ratio of elements to it....like proving that reality is viewed through a prism.

maybe i'm just larping, who knows.
>>
>>19539332
God is an angry god.. he almost killed humanity durting the great flood.. in the bible it tells of him being a terrible god and thats because thats what he is.. he created good and evil and people think they can hate because he crreated evil and there for he is evil.. you dont understand he created YOU and EVERYTHING.. you owe your existance to him and you are the clay and he is the potter you have no right to question his reasons for creating this reality we live in.
>>
>>19539343
also, a crown that can make sex slaves...

just throwing that out there.
>>
>>19539348
if you have any more questions.. feel free to ask.
>>
>>19538978
How to be saved
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
>>
>>19539352
You know I once desired for a crown it's a good thing I ended up at burger king that paper crown was tons of fun. Made me feel top kek king for the day. Then I went home and enjoyed life of neet. It was a good day.
>>
>>19539415
you know what? some idiot actually made a crown out of gold once.

lol.
>>
>>19539395
You haven't answered anything, you lack gnosis. The Bible isn't meant to be taken literally, your religion is merely a copy of ancient Egyptian paganism.
>>
>>19539221
And how do you know that so sure? If they are demons they would gladly help me resist your so called "god" if they are pagan Gods than they are more numerous, stronger and again would gladly help me resist your so called "god" you whining that the pagan Gods won't help people is quite some bs.
>>
>>19539425
ask me a question and then question yourself.
>>
>>19539432
You havent answered anything literally.
>>
>>19538978
This the same Jesus and god that love me unconditionally but with conditions because I will suffer for eternity for not loving them?

I've dumped bitches over this exact attitude. Fuck your god. Just try to make my life worse. It's impossible.
>>
>>19539431
omfg I love you.. your the reason god lives.. talk to me if you want more.. I want to answer you but your answer is killing me ( no affense )
>>
>>19539438
he is his father's son, isn't he? Just another troll-tard worshipping evil in his mom's basement.

hail satan, loser.
>>
>>19539448
well you answered yourself.. you already chose your path.
>>
>>19539431
please listen to me.. I talk to demons.. on the daily. I know how they act and what axactly what want.. if you wanna know why they are " lol guess what.. they are.. its called LEGION.. I can explain that if you want. and they do help you resist.. what the fuck you think they are doing now with your post??!!>?!
>>
>>19539456
ya, but do you still love me?
>>
>>19539475
you will resist this comment.. and guess what.. its not because of our saviour. I'm sorry to say.. but I know the both.. and in the bible it says you cant love both because in the end you will end up loving the one and hating the other.. its either love or hate. pick one..
>>
>>19539475
what is legion? what does it mean?
>>
>>19539484
I do.. even if you kill me.
>>
>>19539494
life does not define us.
>>
>>19539496
if you want a real convo.. let me know.. I am being afflicted right now.. close to possesion.
>>
>>19539486
wrong.

you can love both. One is an eternal eater, the other exceedingly absent.

they both are positioned cosmically for that purpose, you can love both because we need both in order to become greater than ourselves. It takes practice, discipline.
>>
File: 1502133782297.gif (393KB, 399x489px) Image search: [Google]
1502133782297.gif
393KB, 399x489px
>>19539494
i'll love you to death >:)

somtimes, angels and demons chill for a beer...
>>
>>19539103

>Wrath
>Of Jesus

Top kek.
>>
>>19539510
lmao you are wrong... read the bible... its simple.. you cannot love both.. you will end up hating one and loving the other.. thats how faith works.. if you dont believe me thats ok... read scripture.
>>
>>19539514
if you love me to death.. ill go to hell for what ive done then you yourself will be judged.. for one .. thou shelt not kill..
>>
>>19539506
Sorry but I'm no good at conversation your gonna have to try especially hard to figure out who you need to talk to. But I will give you a hint look inside your self deep down and let it flow through you. Maybe you will hear maybe you will see better.
>>
>>19539520
I promise I wont.
>>
>>19539528
I've read the bible multiple times.. I myself am a willful sinner. if your ok with that.. I will answer to the best of my ability,
>>
>>19539517
I don't think you're wrong. You can follow any way you would like to get closer to whatever you want.

no one is truly wrong, so hate me if you must. Don't you find it so funny though, anon? That this mysterious esoteric battle that plays out through all of time and space is so neatly packaged in a little book for you?

If i discovered something so truthfully aware of existence itself I would do everything I can to hide it from itself, too. Why? Because the only constant which is conveyed is that this world belongs to you, forever.

God loves you in all directions, he gave us all something we can never fully repay. But god is not dead, either.

I watch satan, and still yearn for god.
>>
>>19539534
you can prey to god right now and watch within the next week.. if something dont happen if either a lack of faith or something will happen if you believe .. for it says .. if you ask you will recieve .
>>
>>19539545
I dont gotta finnish your post to find it funny.. I have faith and I know for a fact your wrong and ill gladly bail.. ill let you think what you want.. peace brother.
>>
>>19539519
i died once.

I'll die again, someday. We all have the power to choose how we sign off from this cosmic love fest.

make it good!
>>
>>19539556
Thank you for this :)
>>
>>19539563
let me think, eh?

ya man, go with god
>>
>>19539569
your welcome. also thank the lord the almighty.
>>
>>19539578
I know I shouldnt be talking.. I know too much... but I wanna help............ it hurts man...
>>
>>19538978
I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING CHRISTFAGS ON MY MOTHERFUCKING BOARD
>>
>>19539578
I know I shouldnt be talking.. I know too much... but I wanna help............ it hurts man...>>19539577
ask me honest questions.. and ill try to help.
>>
>>19539588
you dont get x chan yeah?
>>
>>19539590
I know it hurts.

I feel it too, sometimes

Some people are just that crazy though...they actually thought that they were badder than the devil.

He's a liar a thief and a whore. But he tells good jokes, his saving grace actually.

We must spend energy on showing the world what it is, rather than harvesting as it wants us to do.

right now, i harvest by coming on web boards talking about it when I have a family and people that deserve my time and love.

I don't know anyone else and love them so thoughtlessly. It makes satan laugh, he likes the joke...but it still is a joke.

love in spite of hate.
speak in spite of silence.
live in spite of death.
>>
>>19538978
fact of the matter 200% percent god is real if you dont believe I feel sorry for ya.. just wait till judgment day.. guess what? omg you cant wait that long?! omg well judgement day comes sooner then you think.. if you have ears .. let them hear. later all.
>>
vengeance is mine says the Lord. Romans 12:19

I came not to call the righteous but sinners to repentance. Luke 5:32
>>
Today the Lord has heard my voice. He has heard and answered and will bring justice and equity.
>>
Repentance means to change. It doesn't work if you keep doing the same things you are sorry for.
>>
>>19539590
okay, brother.

tell me what I need to know.
>>
If you go to a man of God (priest, pastor, etc) they will heal you and deliver you. Then you will be restored and saved.
That is the only way.
>>
>join a peaceful religion or else i will make your life hell
lol ok
>>
>>19539103
kys faggot
>>
>>19540467
Abrahamic religions
>>
Only Christ can establish the true church, the only action to take is to wait.
>>
>>19538978
Listen fag.
The true religion is gnosticism.
We do not want anything to do with your infernal god.
>>
This website is cursed and is going to be brought down to the dust by the iron rod of Jesus Christ. You will look and this website will be gone. You will look for it and it will be gone in the name of Jesus Christ. It will be gone not many days from now.
Remember this.
>>
It will be by the hand of God. What Jesus does who can undo it.
This will be the freedom for you all.
>>
File: odin.jpg (107KB, 480x562px) Image search: [Google]
odin.jpg
107KB, 480x562px
>>19538978
No thanks OP i'm good
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.