[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Did He Do It?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 26

File: Burning Man Self-Immolation.jpg (122KB, 1280x731px) Image search: [Google]
Burning Man Self-Immolation.jpg
122KB, 1280x731px
Why Did He Do It?

Another guy did the same thing 3 years back at another burning man festival in Utah? Was he chosen?
>>
>>19538756
>making posts no sauce
>no appearance of having anything paranormal related

THIS IS A SHIT POST
Go post on /b/ pls ur on the wrong board also

TLDR; MODS

MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>19538781
you are a faggot
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=burning+man+self+immolation
>>
File: th.jpg (13KB, 206x302px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13KB, 206x302px
>>19538756
Don't get mad get glad consider the following
>>
>tfw there was a thread a while ago where some kid said he was going to be immolated as part of this ritual for his cult.
probably not that kids but it would be nice if op delivered every once in a while.
>>
>>19538756
This is a fantastic thread. OP is definitely not a faggot.

Oh wait...
>>
clearly it's a conspiracy to traumatize a set of the population deemed inadequately traumatized
>>
>>19539338
>>19538781

>Guy goes to a pagan festival
>mock ritual of sacrifice of Celts
>For some reason he chooses to sacrifice himself in a horribly brutal way
>Probably forced by demons to do it
>Hurr this isn't "X" enough, this is a shitpost

This is why people don't come to this board, because of faggots like this
>>
>>19539641
I think it's more along the lines of OP not posting any links or sources verifying the story.

Not any of previous anon, but I personally didn't go to burning man, so how would I know this actually happened? Haven't seen any news of it.

If it happened someone must've recorded it.
>>
>>19539664

OP here. Here's a link.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/burning-man-attendee-jumps-flames-warning-graphic-article-1.3465761

Figgered most people would have seen this shit by now.
>>
>>19539706
no one's calling you a liar, it happened. Thanks CNN...

some people can't handle their own shit, that's why it pisses people off when you bring this stuff here.

Maybe this idiot was possessed or something, he was the idiot that did it though. The void is a hungry thing, always needing to be fed but nothing feeds it.

of course, he could have been tits deep on a special K trip and though he was entering the moistest vagina, so who knows?
>>
File: 1504470213377.png (8KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1504470213377.png
8KB, 218x231px
>>19539727

>Drugs may have been involved

Drugs were involved, 99% chance. Most people don't realize it but taking drugs allows your soul to connect with the spirit world. Taking DMT actually lets your soul out of its body.

However, this is very dangerous. I believe that many people with "mental illness" simply are taken over by demons when using drugs. That's why "insane" people nearly ALWAYS discuss religious and sexual themes.

My guess? This dude was a "seeker" and went out to the desert to "find his truth" with some mescaline or DMT. Took too much, got hooked up with the wrongs sorts of beings, and they lured him to his death. Probably got his soul too, although I pray to Christ they didn't.
>>
File: Ejection.jpg (71KB, 626x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ejection.jpg
71KB, 626x800px
>>19539727
>>19539757

Long Post about DMT Incoming

1/2

>DMT is the “key” that lets the soul out of the body. There is a very practical reason why it is released upon birth and death in large quantities; the soul is, at those times, exiting and leaving the body, respectively.

>If you have ever heard occultists talk about “astral projection,” that is what they are talking about. Your soul is simply leaving your body and experiencing the “true” reality. What we experience normally day-to-day is a greatly reduced form of reality that our brains construct (actually limiting the quantity of information of which we are aware); when you take DMT your soul literally leaves your body and you are experiencing things in the spirit realm.

>This is what the Bible calls sorcery. In Greek, the word is pharmakeia and it is where we get the modern-day word “pharmacy.” If you do a little bit of research into DMT, you will see that many people report coming into contact with “entities” that they say look like little gray elves. One of the eeriest aspects of these experiences is that the elves often say to people things like “we have been waiting for you,” or “now you can do the work we have for you to do.” It is my belief that these are in fact demons.

>Now, many people report this being a positive or at least neutral experience. This is a deception and is similar to what Eben Alexander experienced when he lapsed into brain death during a bout of bacterial meningitis (he subsequently wrote a book called “Proof of Heaven”; it is my view that he was also taken in by an extremely powerful deception).
>>
>The Bible tells us that Satan often appears as an “angel of light,” and that he and those under his command would not necessarily be frightening or menacing to humans (at least initially). Take this in conjunction with the reported experiences of Muhammad and Joseph Smith, both of whom were visited by “angels of light” and given instructions to create texts that contradicted the gospel of Christ.

>You certainly can experience things for which you have no reference but are unequivocally real experiences (of course you know, deep down, that what you experience is real, but most people unfamiliar with this information will simply dismiss you as a drug-addled fool if you persist in asserting it is “real”), and that they may seem benign or even positive. But in fact it is an extremely dangerous thing which is strongly condemned by God and can lead to severe consequences to you if you do not heed this warning.

>What is happening in the universe is a struggle of a magnitude beyond our comprehension between the forces of good and evil. We as humans are essentially so foolish and weak we could not even discern which side was which if not for God’s grace in giving us the Bible (which, if you diligently study, will reveal an ENORMOUS amount of useful information). You can come into contact with extremely evil forces under the influence (or under the liberation of, if you will) substances like DMT, and be put into a delusion from which you cannot break free and which will, in fact, condemn you to hell without the intervention of God. So I advise not taking DMT, because, even though what you experience is real, you are jeopardizing your soul and meddling with forces with which you truly do not want to meddle.

TL;DR: DMT lets your soul out of your body and you can experience “real” reality that way. It is sorcery as defined in the Bible and can result in you being controlled by demons and condemned to hell.
>>
>>19539757
indeed.

I think you might be onto something, I know there are beings out there that would entice another to do it...a sick fascination with power and glee to make a man see his god, only to submit so carelessly to it. Personally, I struggle with bi polar tendancies and crazy addictions problems...spiritual discovery helps and hurts, it takes tempering.

we must be honest, though. He was not his brother's keeper but his own.
>>
>>19539775
isn't that the joke, though?
>>
Synaptic misfiring isn't you seeing god, its your brain getting overloaded. Stop getting your scientific information from Joe Rogan.
>>
File: 1503117448640.jpg (39KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
1503117448640.jpg
39KB, 736x414px
>>19539785

I don't see what's funny about being lured into hell, anon. What do you mean?
>>
>>19538781
I didn't know that they had developed such an advanced level of weaponized autism
>>
Demonic suggestion. You can see the exact moment Moloch claims his soul.
>>
>>19539802
it is funny to me, my friend.

We all have the great gift of free will...some people actually search to be condemned, I used to grow up thinking that everyone loved god as much as i did.

free will saw our late friend to burning man, a place which worships passion so gleefully.

and in a gleeful moment, he went in to check its temperature and paid the price. It IS sad, I feel you...but it's also an art project. Signed, sealed and delivered to us all from a special friend.

A constant, if not eternal, reminder about what's really going on here. A battle for hearts and souls, eternally waged on millions of worlds...so give love to the real burning man, for he paid such a high price for art.
>>
>>19539641
Demons can't make you do shit. Dude probably had some bad acid and lost control.
>>
File: Feck..jpg (64KB, 812x301px) Image search: [Google]
Feck..jpg
64KB, 812x301px
>>19539822

Look at the contrast in these two pics... where he's in the flame you can see that his arms and hands are already badly blistered and he is in agony, hunched over and recoiling... truly a horrible death

>>19539824
This is a truly /x/ post. Not sure whether to tell you to take your meds or listen to your ramblings.
>>
>>19539763
You are a silly child.
>>
>>19539850

They can definitely make it a lot easier/harder to choose to do certain things if they're tormenting you. If you belong to Christ they can't do anything to you, though.
>>
Drugs
>>
>>19539860

>You are a silly child.

Well, you's a stupid nigga.
>>
File: Burning man fgt.jpg (86KB, 893x600px) Image search: [Google]
Burning man fgt.jpg
86KB, 893x600px
>these are the kinds of guys that go to burning man
>>
>>19539763
>>19539775
Great post anon
>>
File: Capture.jpg (72KB, 875x568px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
72KB, 875x568px
>>19539911
>>
>>19539851
The collapse into hell
>>
>>19539937
His charred corpse dragged out. Alive but dead.
>>
>>19539763
has it actually been proven that DMT is released at death, would like a source please
>>
File: Burning Man Suicide Utah 2014.jpg (1KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
Burning Man Suicide Utah 2014.jpg
1KB, 125x70px
>>19539937
>>19539942

Here's a video of the guy that did the same thing at a festival in Utah in 2014. Look at how he starts going backwards for a little bit... very fucked up.
>>
File: Burning Man Suicide Utah 2014.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Burning Man Suicide Utah 2014.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>19539977

Wooops, here's the actual webm
>>
And here's the one that just happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2bLDnugWzo
>>
File: Capture.jpg (20KB, 631x131px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20KB, 631x131px
>>19539987
>>
Burning man is in Nevada
>>
>>19540000
>WARNING — Harrowing. At first I could not believe my eyes. He bolted out and ran with athletic dexterity to the fire, evading the rangers and "sand men" protecting the burn. They gave chase, and you can see how close the rescue people came to the collapsing structure. It took a while for me to process what I had just seen. He had friends in the crowd and a wife at home.

More on him here:
>Aaron Joel Mitchell, 41
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/music-festivals/anguish-of-burning-man-victims-mother-over-inexplicable-act/news-story/63ed4c75db512288e7da153bf6096e9f
>>
Sage
Mods
>>
>Organisers cancelled scheduled “burns” throughout the site but confirmed the highly anticipated Temple burn at 8pm local time would go ahead.

They kept doing burns. Not sure of times, are there more Moloch sacrifices to come?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (84KB, 968x301px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
84KB, 968x301px
>>
File: Capture.jpg (61KB, 667x463px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
61KB, 667x463px
>>
File: cas2.jpg (93KB, 340x499px) Image search: [Google]
cas2.jpg
93KB, 340x499px
>>19539987
Soopy. Drawn by dark forces to annihilate themselves. Reminds me of pic:
http://www.eldritchdark.com/writings/short-stories/26
>>
Why did he take in a bottle of water?
>>
>>19540087

He was clearly in an altered state of consciousness... I doubt that he meant to die in that fire. Probably thought the water would protect him or something.
>>
>>19538756
Lots of LSD
>>
>>19540079
Reminder that "spiritual" is code for "consort with demons"
>>
>>19539975
Look up Rick Strassman
>>
>>19540101
See>>19540073
He knew what he was doing, in that he knew it was a fire (and not a jumping castle or something non-fire/dangerous) and he stated his express will to enter it.
>>
File: cas1.jpg (101KB, 340x478px) Image search: [Google]
cas1.jpg
101KB, 340x478px
>>19540085
>Smith’s tale concerns the discovery of a dimensional portal somewhere in the Sierras. Beyond this there lies a path leading through an otherworldly landscape to a city of colossal size peopled by a race of mute giants. At the heart of the city a temple stands which protects the prodigious green flame of the title, an eerie and alluring presence whose siren call draws alien creatures from adjacent worlds who prostrate themselves before the flame before immolating themselves in its fire. A narrator, Philip Hastane, give us details of diary entries from a friend who discovered the portal and who subsequently has to decide whether to resist the lure of the mysterious flame or follow the other creatures into the fire.
>>
>>19538756
burning man is yuppie summer camp.
>>
>>19538756
He's a government agent trying to get the gather shut down because they're raising the vibrations of the planet and once it reaches a specific frequency, we'll be able to see through the reptilian overlords shape-shifting.
I hate that there are probably crazy fucks that believe this.
>>
>>19540213
i drop those lizard fucks with the dankest pepe memes.
>>
>>19539987
that's pretty fucked up, anon.
>>
>>19540253

>that's pretty Fucked up

That it is. Pretty clear that guy was under control of something else... Drugs, demons...take your pic. People don't walk like that naturally, that backwards movement that he does doesn't even look humanly possible
>>
>>19540260
Demonic mania
>>
>>19538756
maybe he just wanted to an hero
>>
>>19540278
it takes some hardcore bud smoke to chose flame over the bullet.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-04-19-06-27.png (1011KB, 1080x1051px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-04-19-06-27.png
1011KB, 1080x1051px
MOLOCH OWLS
http://www.realclearlife.com/travel/burning-man-2017-photos/#1
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-04-19-05-49.png (823KB, 1080x905px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-04-19-05-49.png
823KB, 1080x905px
>>19540290
EYES WIDE SHUT FIRE RITUALS!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-04-19-08-31.png (1MB, 1080x939px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-04-19-08-31.png
1MB, 1080x939px
>>19540293
ALIENS!!!
>>
>>19539727
>could have been tits deep on a special K trip and though he was entering the moistest vagina

i'm going with this theory
>>
>>19539822
Molech only accepts child sacrafices

Moloch is from the film metropolice
>>
https://youtu.be/iofIBqmxNbo
>>
>>19540114
Not always
However https://youtu.be/yRujuE-GIY4
>>
>>19539850
>demons can't make people do shit

Wrong, look at all the protests, they are literally demonically possessed on all sides, even the police. Look at their eyes, they have empty, wide eyed looks with minute traces of guilt. They aren't protesting or practicing free speech, but are serving as vessels for demons from propaganda. The thing about demons, is once they get hurt, the human comes back. It's why soldiers are super pumped up, confident, and cursing, but when they get hurt they AOL put their weapons down, and see the truth. Or with people who are really angry, and crazy, and threatening, but then once they get punched or hurt, suddenly they turn very innocent and ask why you hit them or play the victim, and even can sell themselves as innocent. They were demonically possessed, and was woken up from the pain. Demons are a part of human life, unless someone is living out in the woods, with no human contact ever, they have demonic influences.
>>
File: 1432093412940.jpg (13KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
1432093412940.jpg
13KB, 300x206px
>>19540070
>Moloch sacrifices
>>
Dude became an hero

Probably depressed as fuck and went out on a high note
>>
>>19538756
Undiagnosed bipolar disorder or he went of his meds and took mescaline or some shit
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYQec7uDxao

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dfe_1503368140
>>
>>19539757
>I believe that many people with "mental illness" simply are taken over by demons when using drugs.
Yeah, either their receiver* is fucked or their spyware is shit and hasn't been updated since forever. Normally you are only supposed to receive from your higher self.

*Their brain
>>
>>19539757
Its almost like rituals involving drugs and held sacred required a soul to be washed clean and mind made pure before crossing the veil. Else total ego death drives them to demonic possession and physical degeneracy leading to death
>>
>>19538756
Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.
Mat 17:16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
Mat 17:17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
Mat 17:18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
>>
>>19540260
>that backwards movement

i was thinking the same thing.
>>
>>19539850
>bad acid
Please enlighten me, what change in the chemical structure of the compound produces "bad acid"?
>>
>>19538756
None of us will ever die that well
>>
>>19540213
I like to believe something similar

synchronized revelation (excuse the term)

i like to
>>
>>19540213
Stated by someone who has clearly never worked for the government and has no idea of the idiot level of paperwork required to do anything remotely associated with danger or risk to life. Spend 3 hours trying to get a tagout approved for maintenace on a 12 volt low amp piece of equipment and then tell me this is remotely plausible.

Even daily SEAL direct action missions in places like Iraq require hours of briefings and approvals and fucking power points.

What part of the government would risk doing this? What mid level desk sitter would ever risk their career on something so fucking idiotic?
>>
>>19539775
>Sorcery is not allowed

since fucking when

Jesus did sorcery he fucking turned water into wine. Logic?
>>
>>19543037
>3 hours of paperwork for LOTO on electricals
shit. where i work we lock and tag first, ask questions later. how do you even stop bad shit from happening? 'oh this mcguffin is arcing all over the place but i need fucking BOB from fucking LEGAL to stop dragging his ass on the 1420s i need to apply for the 377-B from carol to register a tagout with tyler the engineering foreman. fucking beaurocrats.'
>>
They FOUND FENTANYL IN THE AUTOPSY RETARDS.

/thread
>>
>>19538756
>Burning man at a burning man festival

Geico is now moving into health insurance arnt they
>>
>>19538756
https://youtu.be/J0UsAhvXwSI
>>
>>19539920
is that the holy buttplug or what?
>>
>>19539641
>is why people don't come to this board
What the fuck are you talking about? /x/ is infested with teens and assorted queers.
>>
>>19539975
Are you underage?
>>
>>
>>19543213

sauce?
>>
>go to retarded druggy infested party full of burnt out boomers and idiot kids who think it's "woah so epicccc dude" to do drugs in the desert and have a fire
>take more hallucinogens than you've ever taken before in a desperate attempt to find meaning in your shallow, uninteresting life
>realize just how much of your life you've wasted and that doing drugs with hundreds of other degenerates in the desert isn't going to give you any deeper insight than that
>call wife
>son picks up
>tells you that mom is playing in her bedroom with her special friend Tyrone who comes over when dad leaves for work
>>
Hippies high on whatever shit they use.
Probably PCP and he thought he was jesus or some stupid shit like that
Nothing paranormal about this
>>
>>19539987
based
>>
I mean my opinion is just that he was fucking high off his mind. I guess its possible it was a demonic possession or something like that. But honestly anyone who has taken psychedelics knows that this guy probably linked up something with his personal life to either the fire itself or the symbolic burning of the structure and the fire consuming it. It probably made sense to him at the time and made him feel at one with the world around him and he did it. Fucking sad way to go though. If he didnt do that he probably would've woken up that next morning and been like "wow crazy trip i wanted to jump in that fire last night" but unfortunately it didnt end that way.
>>
>>19543847
>excuse self from current company
>hide in your telt and masturbate furiously
>>
>>19538756
>Why did he do it?
It was at BURNING MAN what the hell do you think goes on there? The guy wasn't probably drunk, high or on some kitchen sink of drugs.
>>
>>19540070
>Ouch!
I like my Chads well done.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.