[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to find murder info on net

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: wp-image-800787446jpg.jpg (145KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
wp-image-800787446jpg.jpg
145KB, 2000x2000px
Was told to post this here instead of /his/.
Happened early-mid 2000's. Maybe 2004-2006.

Murder was of a woman.

Murderer was a boy. I think his name was something like Scott Silinsky.

Woman (who was a neighbor of the boy's) found out that the boy was doing something like growing weed in his back yard. So the boy killed her with a knife I believe and continued to carve a pentagram into her back.

It was later discovered he was part of the vampire Freaks (dot com) community.

There's a really distinctive black and white picture the news found of him which he used on the Vampire Freaks website with him looking grungy, with a wide eyed stare and long dark hair.

Any help finding any pages of this case would be appreciated.
>>
Did you watch the news on TV or did you read about it? And how old were you at the time?
>>
>>19538630 Heard about it on the tv news when I was in my mid teens.
>>
>>19538541
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Dyleski
Literally just googled "teen growing weed kills neighbor". What are you, retarded?
>>
>>19538876
Yes I am.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.