[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The One True Reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: field of experience.png (12KB, 704x535px) Image search: [Google]
field of experience.png
12KB, 704x535px
In the pursuit if truth or what is real, most people think that either nobody knows or that science or religion will get them to truth.

Both these statements are incorrect. Firstly, every single person on this planet has the capacity to know truth because truth is all that everything else is founded upon. It is sacred and inside all of us, therefor to find it all you have to do is look inwardly at oneself and figure out all the things that aren't truth. When nothing remains, there will be truth.

Secondly, science nor religion will ever get to truth. It is an entirely vain effort and neither of those things have anything to do with the one true reality. You cannot get to where you already are. You can't search outward for this truth whatsoever. This means a total rejection of all authority, including self authority.

If anyone is interested, I would like to discuss how one achieves this grace, if it is achievable at all. Some have called it nirvana. I say it is achievable and that I have 'seen' it. But it matters not whether you believe me because you have to see it for yourself.
>>
>>19538525
Sure. Go ahead and explain. I'm guessing meditation is pretty important, right?
>>
>>19538586
First we will go into what we mean by seeking 'truth'. Truth to us means the thing that has no beginning and no end. It is eternal and therefor not bound by time, since everything in time has a beginning and an end. This makes the truth timeless.

Now as humans we know we're beings of time. We're encased in it, everyday growing older and accumulating more memories and knowledge. We have a beginning somewhere in the past, right now is the present and later on our end will be in the future. Past, future and present are the definition of time. So we are of time.

However what we are seeking is timeless, so how can a being of time enter the timeless? It obviously can't be done. So it is now important to ask not what is time, but where is time.

The answer is in your head. Your thoughts are in fact time. Time is your thoughts. You project the past through the present and create the future with your thoughts. But time is an illusion, because the past and future don't actually exist.

The past is made up of memories which are over and nonexistant, only existing your head. And the future never happens, it's always an image you have of a projection that's in your head. So the only thing that actually exists is the present. Your whole life you've only known the present. You have only existed in the present. Because the present is where everything is contained. So then time, being the past, present and future don't have anything to do with the timeless, and your thoughts are time which means your thoughts have nothing to do with the truth.

The moment you realize this as fact, not some concept or idea is when the awakening happens. Because you stop the cycle of thinking, thus stopping time and accessing the moment which is eternal.
>>
>>19538586
Actually not Op but I would say I have what he describes, once you belief in the Truth, you are set free.
>>
>>19538625
I understand and have in fact internalized this to an extent. My question is: great, everything's eternal, and I'm not even trying to be some edgy fedora about it, what you speak is the truth, there is a beauty and inexhaustible light available to us at all times in the present, but then, like the fuck do I do? So I just woke up in the morning. I'm awash in the divine light of transcendent... now what do I do? Should I work out, do some abs before I eat breakfast, should I try to write a bit, work on my music, go outside maybe, get right to breakfast, etc.

the point is, how the fuck do I have goals and structure to my life without being embedded in it? literally anything I can think of to do would be in reference to the kind of person I want to BE in life, and so I'm always-already playing by time's rules. so what's the deal dude? do I pursue this until I get to the point where I just intuitively know what to do without any fuss, ie wu wei?
>>
>>19538625
Now you might ask "How do I do this?" which is a wrong question. To not think you must do nothing. Not actively think one is doing nothing because that is doing something, but with ones whole being be completely still and quiet. That is the true act of doing nothing. It requires no effort whatsoever and cannot be cultivated. If you work towards being able to do nothing, you are just straying further and further from doing nothing. A mind that realizes that thinking is futile in the quest for truth doesn't then think of a way out of it, because that doesn't stop thought it only propagates it.

This is where meditation is important, because although you might realize time is only thoughts in your head you're still caught in the trap of time. This is because you're still falling for your own traps. You're caught in the illusions of the mind. Such as desire, envy, greed, violence, pleasure and all the other sensations and experiences one can have. So you meditate to be aware of yourself, looking for a way out from yourself. Only to find out that there is no way out, and then you leave.

Because you're not thinking, which implies recording as it'd be impossible to think without memory, you don't actually remember the truth. You just know it. It's an experience that occurs without an experience. A vision without a seer. It lasts one instant, which is the length of the eternal moment which is zero, and then you're back in the egotistic reality with the unsharable knowledge bestowed by the truth. Which is you.
>>
>>19538677
how are we the Truth? Yeshua Christ is the Truth!
>>
>>19538669
Are you asking what to do before enlightenment to reach enlightenment, or what to do afterwards?

You would say you're searching for the truth, correct? Don't search, which doesn't mean to suppress the desire to search. To do this watch your desire to search, stay with it and observe it. Figure out why it's there and why you need to know. The answer could be you fear not knowing if anything is sacred in this life. To find out why something exists is much more important than finding a way to get rid of something that exists. To do so requires tremendous honesty to yourself.

Once you have walked the spiritual path, somewhere along the path you will realize there is nowhere to go. That nothing in your conscious existence has anything to do with reality or truth and that the entire time you've been fooling yourself by always 'seeking after' something. Reality or truth is with you every single moment, all you have to do is access it. Which doesn't mean asking for it but letting it come in.

The truth is something that is always new, it never resembles anything that thought has put together for it is sacred and the only thing truly on it's own. And this thing is you, but not the egoistic you because that is an illusion created by time.

So to see truth you must be willing to die to everything you already know effortlessly. Because you see the truth of it. That nothing thought has ever created has anything to do with truth. You must realize this not as a belief or an idea or a concept, but as a fact. Belief is not involved where truth is concerned.

If you're asking what to do after enlightenment, live the righteous life.
>>
>>19538699
You are what you are and that is truth. That will always be true because you find out you're eternity pretending to be time.
>>
>>19538669
Another thing is I can't actually teach you anything. I can't show you anything. You must stand completely alone as the truth does and be as still as the truth. To do this means you must now bow to ANY authority whatsoever, not even your own. If you think you are in control of yourself, then the controller is the controlled. And anything that is controlled is not free, as the truth is.

By not having authority I mean no judgement or criticism, no forcing or having things go a certain way. But to just be as you are. Which takes tremendous energy, but when you're completely still not spending any energy on effort you will have the boundless energy needed to see yourself as you are.
>>
>>19538711
I see a lot of clocks but low they are still ticking for some reason.
>>
I see truth in this thread
>>
>>19538625
i did that on acid years ago and my head is stilll fucked from what i felt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.