[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God existence proof

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 20050504075806.jpg (272KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20050504075806.jpg
272KB, 1280x960px
Suppose the following:
- God is real
- He picks a group as their chosen people (Jewish, Christians, etc).
- He will defend them from being completely destroyed in order to continue his teachings.

If you want a proof that God exists, try to destroy that group, he will have to act and save them; if nothing happens, then there is no God.
>>
Suppose you are wrong and haven't understood a single thing.
>>
Don't you know that God works in mysterious ways? Maybe the almighty himself wants to get ripped of the old chosen ones and starts everything all again. If that's true, how can you, being a imperfect mortal, jude the perfect decision of the Omnipotence One?
>>
Well you'd have to kill every non-atheist because literally any religion could be the chosen people.
>>
>>19538524
I see people that live far past the date of expectation not any god . No one would choose to be something as lame as god.
>>
An atheist world is the only way to proof that there's no god?
>>
>>19538545
Do you think that the mountain at the very top considers is self more important than what forms the base? Pro-tip it does not.
>>
>>19538524
God doesn't choose favorites
Mankind claims they are God's favorites
>>
>>19538524
That would only classify as proof for the abrahamic god, come on now dude think critically
this is /x/
>>
>>19538524
each of us are guided in a way we can take the guidance or seek misguidance. its about seeking knowledge. if God were to reveal himself to proof to a creation that he in fact exists then we have failed his test. here on earth we must gather all that we know and all that we have been told and seek the truth unbiased. my understanding of God is that he has always been there. i cant give you a piece of god's shirt but i can say that i can see God in every creation and every concept. we humans only deal with absolutes either good or bad. due to this a lot of us are closed minded and easily dismiss any point of view. i suggest that you take a look at what is God to all of the cultures of this world you will find your own truth.
>>
>>19538524
so your "Proofs" is one big train of suppositions?
good job. you are a religotard
>>
>>19538524
>if nothing happens

nothing as being the "holocaust"?
>>
>>19541497
>i can see proof of santa claus in every holiday shopping sale
>i can see proof of the easter bunny in every cadbury cream chocolate egg
you are so full of nonsense
>>
>>19541521
got me there i am horseshit of the highest calibre. i forgot to mention all that shit is paganistic.
>>
So we have to genocide people for the proof of god existing?
>>
>>19541514 yeah pretty much cant give you any thing else really. i am not a prophet nor can i lead you to god thats your own journey to take.
>>
>>19541544
im down do it for Kek
>>
File: 386685bc_homer-drool.gif (7KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
386685bc_homer-drool.gif
7KB, 200x201px
>>19541521
>bunny in every cadbury cream chocolate egg

hmm, cadbury cream chocolates eggs.
>>
>>19538524
The original jews were Aryans (just look at the hair color mentioned in the Bible), so we'll see if God lets white genocide continue.
>>
>>19538524
Suppose that a god above that god exists.
Jews are evil, so is their god.
>>
File: kek_saviour.jpg (518KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
kek_saviour.jpg
518KB, 1280x809px
>>19538524
You lack of the most basic understanding of logic.
>>
File: 1502513937468.png (208KB, 634x714px) Image search: [Google]
1502513937468.png
208KB, 634x714px
>>19538524
Here is an interesting video, be open minded if you don't like it w/e man but it might help some people be happier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU
>>
>>19541580
You can't account for logic
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.