[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had this idea, wondering if it's possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7964.jpg (180KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7964.jpg
180KB, 640x640px
So, I've been learning about the occult for the past few months, mostly chaos magick.

I'd say that it's helped improve my life. I don't know if this is a coincidence, a placebo effect, or if there is actually something going on with this.

Now, I was wondering. If someone got good enough at creating and casting sigils, could they kill people? Maybe they could even create a servitor. Or egregore. Or tulpa. To kill people for them.

Imagine if a cult was created around this artificial spirit, being fed by multiple people, who kill who they choose.

I don't know. I'm new to the occult. Been using sigils to help improve my relationships with friends and my romantic partner. Also used them to help me focus in class (I'm in college right now).

So, I'm just curious, could this be done? Or has it been done already?

I'm not saying I wanna kill anybody. I mean, there's people I have beef with, but I don't want anyone dead.

Although, the idea of a group of occultists so skilled that they create a servitor/egregore/tulpa/etc so powerful that it can influence people to die is... interesting. Y'all know what I'm getting at?
>>
Theoretically possible, practically improbable. Other person gets to roll for save, and you have to also roll against reality itself and the other persons rolls AND their rolls stack while yours doesn't even if others join in. Basically, you'd be trying to siege a castle with some coconuts and an air rifle by yourself.
>>
>>19538444
Been studying chaos magic for about 17 years now. Never used it to kill someone intentionally but feeling extreme anger towards people has lead to death before.
>>
>>19538468
You make me wanna close my Windows you cut that shit out.
>>
>>19538485
Windows is shit anyway. Use linux or your genitals will die in your sleep tonight.
>>
>>19538502
Ahhh I see this is turning in to no sleep please kindly to suck yourself off cancer
>>
>>19538507
Nah, just didn't know what exactly you meant. Offer a better explanation next time. English is not your first language?
>>
>>19538444
I've become a personality destruction weapon. People meet me and they turn into one of my tulpas. I don't try to do it. It's a weird side effect of my extensive experience in chaos magic and tulpas. Tbqh, it wouldn't surprise me if you like many others on this site are already experiencing the effects.
>>
>could they kill people? Maybe they could even create a servitor. Or egregore. Or tulpa. To kill people for them.
Yes, possible. This has happened before.

>>19538444
>Imagine if a cult was created around this artificial spirit, being fed by multiple people, who kill who they choose.

Its called Dorje Shugden and they are demon worshipers.

>could this be done? Or has it been done already?
Yes and yes.

> Y'all know what I'm getting at?
If you want to kill people you must also have the power to bring people back to life otherwise you will be corrupted by demonic forces, then die and go to hell.

> I don't know if this is a coincidence, a placebo effect, or if there is actually something going on with this
Both all and non of the above. Does it matter?
As long as it works it doesn't matter.
>>
>>19538538
Personality distraction weapon? People become your tulpas? I'm not sure if I understand.
>>
>>19538995
He's nuts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.