[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiritual Healing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: axiatonal-lines-stars-space.jpg (19KB, 353x206px) Image search: [Google]
axiatonal-lines-stars-space.jpg
19KB, 353x206px
Well, as the subject itself implies, the main topic of this thread is healing, using spiritual energy/chakra/whatever you wish to call it.

What does this imply? Basically, healing someone or yourself, via the usage of the spiritual energy that you create/accumulate via meditation.

I've been energy-sensitive, of sorts, ever since I was 13/14, so as time passed, my energy only grew more dense (meditation helped a lot, with that). But, the only thing I was able to actually use my energy for, was strengthening my body, to go over its limits (be it training, or other physically demanding tasks), and to a point pain/damage absorption (reducing the injury, to an extent, bigger or smaller, it's quite random, honestly).

So, I wish to expand upon the usage of my energy, and I figured that this was the only place where people would take me seriously, despite the fact that nowadays, /x/ is full of trolls/shitposters/LARP-ers.

If you have knowledge to share, upon this topic, or anything related to using your energy, for various purposes, please share (It can be in the form of comments, links, etc. Whatever is most convenient for you, really.)
>>
Qigong/Neigong to expand your own energy. Both are necessary to drive the other past their ordinary limitations, like how automobiles can slingshot another automobile past them when handled by competent drivers. Practice and judge the results for yourself. I will not be sticking around to facilitate armchairing, so do not bother replying to this post because any response will not be from me. Best in your endeavors.
>>
>>19537411
Think of it:
When you imagine something, what are you imagining?
Energy, at a certain rate of vibration, appearing as an image. This is all of life and all of existence.
Now, imagine that the energy is under your control (to a certain extent, depending on your level of awareness and abilities)
Energy healing occurs when you set the intention to heal others in a visualization process. It is a conscious yet free will exchange between both beings in which the energies are "reset" to health.
If you are looking for specific methods, honestly I would begin with meditating and visualizing the energies. Play around with it, the energies can't hurt you unless you intentionally want to hurt yourself or another.
>>
Wanna know the cientific explanation for that?
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
>>19537469
>>19537753
>>19537776
Thank you for taking your time to answer, I shall do some extensive research, and hopefully find a solution to attain the ability of healing.
>>
>>19537753
I know this may seem like a very dumb question, but can you give me some tips for visualizing, said energies? I find visualization to be harder than I thought it would, and sometimes, the visualization breaks, introducing some... Ehm... For lack of better description creepy things. At one point, I had some eerie/creepy figures appear, and no matter how much I dispelled them from my visualization environment, they kept coming back.

Might these be demons or some form of subconscious tulpas? I am rather new to the spiritual, hence my lack of knowledge.
>>
>>19538337
Sailor moon please go.
>>
anybody ever done reiki? does it work?
>>
>>19537776
i wouldn't trust the CIA, it's probably rubbish, and if they had something worthwhile they wouldn't publish it
>>
>>19538356
Start by banishing demons, you can do so by expelling them from your area invoking your free will decision making process to exist without other beings interfering with you.
Next, imagine a bright glowing light enveloping your entire area, then imagine yourself covered in a golden sphere of protection stopping all harmful being from coming in contact with you.
When it comes to visualizing, it is just using your imagination with focused intent. Red energy just look like red bolts of lightning, for example. It is up for you to determine what that looks like. It's best done eyes closed, seated in a meditation position.
Creepy figures are not normally related to energies, you need to work on protecting yourself from harmful images and figures
>>
>>19538387
Sailor moon?
>>
>>19538798
So, demons are the images that appear? I tried imagining energies, and different colored objects, related to the chakras (red apple, orange, green grass, etc.). And, suddenly, this pale-ish figure (I believe it was female, from the facial contures), was just staring at me with abyss-black eyes, dark, leather-y clothing, and her mouth and nose were covered. I know this is just something that appeared in my mind, but it could be related to something. I hope my description helps.
>>
I dont know if this is wrong to ask this here, considering it's a thread about getting knowledge on the subject. But i'm desperate and it cant hurt to ask. I'm having health problems, i went to the doctor and nothing came up. They really don't care and i have to wait for some time until i can get another appointment. I had distance reiki healing before, somehow it helped. I'm pretty sure the thing i'm having isn't psychological, yet i don't understand how it happens or why it didn't show in tests. If anyone here practices distance energy healing, can you please help me. I'm even starting to think maybe it's related to heart chakra, but i dont know. Seemed like this place is the right place to ask.

ps. i'm very poor and i can't offer much in return, except some good vibes and such. Things really aren't going good for me, i feel like there's a blockage and its affecting my daily life at this point.
>>
The energy is not "yours"... There is no you and me.
Stop imagining things. Know it.
Our egos are ice cubes on the ocean of All.
Melt.
Also; there is infinite energy coming for the center of the earth, and infinite energy coming from the center of Via Lactea (wich comes from the center of the universe and so on). Both energies meet on our heart chakra.
>>
>>19538773
It's just what came from the military trying to explain the spiritual world through external science.
Mkultra is only that.
Officials sitted scientists on desks and demanded explanations about certain phenomenons.
And the reason it is surrounded by conspiracy theories is: They commited lots of crimes, and still do.
I find valid to read it because it's another language option to talk about this subject.
Osho was not doing the job for me.
>>
>>19538856
Sometimes they are demons, but sometimes they are people in your life reaching out to you or images the universe thinks that you should know.
Not sure of your gender, but it could be the way you look at your spiritual practice? Restrictive?
You can also communicate with these beings (more advanced) whereby you ask, with your thoughts, what the being wants from you.
But seriously, sounds like you are being targeted by some kind of entity and you'll need to clear your energy before you can do this without disruption
I, for example, try to clear and protect myself before doing energy work for that very reason
>>
>>19538856
What about the free will that negative energy/entity have to suck his force, like we do to animals?
There is only one way to me; love this negative inteligence like a grandpa love his ignorant punk grandson. And forgive it/him/her.
Study what a merkaba is. Don't know about golden spheres... keep seing this, but I find no good sources to that.
Merkaba is one of our spiritual bodies, and can grow to 18-24 meters. Probably the real ufos (humans, aliens and other entities meditating/traveling/astral projecting).
Melt your ego to remember you are part of the universe and then you'll be able to become invisible to this negative energy. Or you could eat it like dinner, transform it on a butterfly, heal it, etc...
>>
File: merkaba.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
merkaba.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>
>>19538856
Sorry, this >>19540510
Is an answer to this >>19538798
>>
>>19540436
My gender is male. Also, what do you mean by restrictive practice? My assumption is that it implies towards some fears/doubts about it. As far as doubts go, I do not have any, because i know, firsthand, that it is real, since I've experienced the spiritual, throughout half of my life, in one form or another. But, for fear, well, on a conscious level, I'm fearless, but, I can't say anything about my subconscious. Personally, between you and me, I think that I do not have full control over my subconscious yet, or that I am not able to do so. Maybe that's the issue, at hand.
>>
>>19540510
I assume that this is a more pacifistic approach to it, but it is a fine point, regardless. I'll get some studying done, as you've noted, on Merkabas.

Also, I noticed one other person saying that I should melt my ego and become one with the universe. How does one do that?
>>
File: spiritual-awakening.jpg (102KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
spiritual-awakening.jpg
102KB, 600x412px
>>19537411
I'm the OP, that started the the thread. I was looking for ways, to discern myself from everyone else, to lessen confusion, if anyone was experiencing (I suppose though, that some could not care less, but I just find it proper, in a way.).

So, from now on, I'll be using this tripcode, when replying to anything.

As my tripcode implies, I search for the truth, piecing together the pieces of the puzzle, until it is complete.
>>
>>19537411
>despite the fact that nowadays, /x/ is full of trolls/shitposters/LARP-ers.
Ironically says the Larper faggot
>>
File: CxU6n.gif (41KB, 209x190px) Image search: [Google]
CxU6n.gif
41KB, 209x190px
>>19537411
This is a board for spooky stuff. Divination/spirituality/Tulpa garbage is what ruins this board. You are ironically a shitposter.
>>
>>19540805
par·a·nor·mal
ˌperəˈnôrm(ə)l/Submit
adjective
denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.

su·per·nat·u·ral
ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/Submit
adjective
(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.
>>
>>19540790
It's funny how quickly you go on the offensive, insulting and name-calling, like the child that you are. Did you get lost, on your way to /b/ or /pol/?

>>19540805
Not having the skepticism and open-mindedness to explore possibilities that are "scientifically" not proven, or whatever you wish to call it, is a form of ignorance, you know. I made this thread merely to explore every and all possibilities, in an attempt to find the truth behind a certain subject. If you do not wish to be a part of this, then you have no reason to reply to this thread, no?
>>
>>19540645
I don't really know... maybe it's one of the secret/hard parts, as it's different for each one of us. I tend to believe that we have more than one ego death during encarnation.
I did it 2 times, but it wasn't on pourpose.
What I do know is that you need to be open to change your belief system.
Things work respecting some laws either you like it or not. That's the reason mkultra resulted on a bunch of conspiracy theories.
They maneged to explain some /x/ stuff.
Trying to understand this is like playing chess on 50 different levels, and on each level the rules change behind your back.
So from what I have searched about the connection between the dots between history, religion, spirituality, magik, psychedelic drugs, politics, mkultra-tier experiments, etc... is that on the last 50 years the people who had got in touch with these experiments divides on some groups:
1- military/cientists who melted theyr egos and regreted/tried to leave mkultra (this divided on the ones that lived and the ones that died).
2- military/cientists who melted theyr egos, but decided to stay on negativity energy (also known as black magic) and is using this knowledge until today.
3- the ones in between. They know, and do nothing... part of the group that survived is here, and this is the one the universe is more worried about. Only dead fishes go along with the flow.
>>
>>19540988
The 3 underlined categorizations sound rather ominous, truth be told.
As far as changing my belief system, well, I've been doing that for the past 3-4 years. Though, this involved mindsets, bearing, body language, train of thought, behavior patterns, in essence, non-spiritual. Never tried implementing that into spiritual gains. It's a food for thought, at the very least.
If it's like chess, then it sounds rather fun. Always enjoyed it, and anything that made my decision-making process flexible, to adjust to the task at hand.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.