[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a former santero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

I've decided to come forth and reveal myself as what I once was: A Santero. Ask me anything.

I know some spells too that I can share but I wouldn't advice on attempting them yourself because Santería is a double-edged sword, which is why I left in the first place.
>>
How do I become a Santero?
>>
How to practice it?
>>
>>19537191
Give me spells for money nigger
>>
>>19537191
Is it correct in saying that when the Scythe is in Santa Muerte's left hand that means it is "dark" and when it is the left it is just normal deity?
>>
>>19537191
What were your experiences with it? What did you gain, and what price did you pay? Was it a family thing or did you join of your own volition, and how hard was it to get out of the practice once in?
>>
>>19537226
>>19537230
Santería is, first and foremost, a religion. In order to be a Santero you have to approach a priest which will determine if you are fit for it. This is hard because there are a lot of fake Santeros around that will say yes to you in exchange for money, and you'll end up in a cult. Real priests don't ask for money and will most likely also say no, unless you are a person that exhibits certain qualities. I do not know which qualities because I'm not the kind of Santero that's allowed to initiate other people. I was more of a "warlock" in anglo terms. If you are accepted, you have to perform a ritual that I'm not allowed to describe but that will determine your guardian god. The new abilities that your guardian god has bestowed upon you will manifest over time, with spiritual training, and even then there are certain things that you can or can't do depending on the guardian god that's taken you under its wing.

I do feel the need to repeat this: THIS IS A RELIGION. By practicing Santería, all your ties with the religion you practiced beforehand will be severed forever because you can't really leave Santería. In my specific case I just retired from practicing it but I'm still am technically a Santero.
>>
File: eleggua.jpg (38KB, 417x600px) Image search: [Google]
eleggua.jpg
38KB, 417x600px
>>19537235
This is a basic spell to make money gravitate towards you for a while. It has no side effects but the money will be coming gradually and will stop after a couple of years. There are spells that will get you big bucks in no time but they come with a price, generally ending in the suffering of your loved ones or yourself.

>An orange
>Silver filling (IT HAS TO BE SILVER. No other metals)
>Honey
>Rum
>Money oil, which you can learn how to do here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7XBGDDn1YY
>Sugar
>Pork lard
>Cigarettes
>An idol of goddess Elegguá (pic related)
> Schnapps

Cut the orange in half. Take one of the halves and thoroughly empty it until there's no pulp left. Fill the peel with the silver fillings, honey, rum, the money oil, sugar and pork lard. Take this mixture and look up to the sky.

Sing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9TB9fJ7rbY

If you mispronounce something, it won't work. Then place the mixture in front of the idol. Take a big sip of schnapps and spit it over the idol and the mixture. Then turn a cigarette on. Smoke it and blow the fumes towards the idol. Do this last two steps for seven days. At the end of the seventh day, take the idol and the mixture and gently wrap it. Put it somewhere where people don't normally go to, like your attic. As long as it's there, you will have a modest but secure amount of income.
>>
>>19537239
True. Although the Santa Muerte is not evil itself, the scythe in the wrong hand means that evil magic has been done in his name. Very evil, as the Santa Muerte magic done to harm others is incredibly powerful

>>19537268
I've seen things that are hard to believe. I've gained a lot in terms of spiritual growth and wisdom, but I've done a couple of terrible things when I was younger that I regret. I did it on my own, and I did it in secret for years until my then girlfriend found out. Retirement isn't hard. You just stop practicing. There's no ritual to ask for stillness in your life. But I don't know where I'm gonna end up when I die, which is scary (more so than the average existential crisis over death).
>>
>>19537415
Ever seen a spirit/entity in full visual manifestation? If so please describe it.
>>
>>19537449
Various times. One time I was with my master and some of my fellow practitioners in a cementery at about 1 or 2 am. We were told by a lady that strange things were happening in her house. Because they were sudden and they started to happen in the 5th anniversary of the passing of her husband, my master immediately knew that it was him but that he was most probably cursed. So we went to his grave and, to the surprise of everyone, someone had placed a totem designed specifically for restlessness. It was hidden in between some cracks of the cement above his grave, so my master took it and made a limpia of sorts on the spot.

After that we headed home but the cementery was huge and this person's grave was far from the exit. We spent easily ten minutes walking in complete darkness when, all of the sudden, we hear someone say "thank you". It came from the back, and when we turned we saw a glimpse of a guy in a gray suit walking towards some bushes. We went to check out but by the time we got to the bushes, nothing was there. Definitely one of the more convincing ghost stories I have.
>>
>>19537495
Interesting, thankyou for the account. Iv heard of this santiera but im not well versed in it. This is an occult system originating and practiced in brazil right? I have always understood it as a kind of mish-mash of voodoo fetishism, left hand path and catholic style saint veneration - a kind of mixed folk magic if you will, that operates under an initiatory system.
>>
>>19537534
It actually origins in Cuba. It has roots in African, Mesoamerican and Catholic cultures. I practiced a variant of it from Mexico because I'm from there
>>
>>19537191
a friend will send me a statue of her what do i have to expect when its in my room?
>>
>>19537782
this
>>
>>19537782
>>19537790
Depends. Why did she send it to you? Is it black or white? In which hand is it holding the scythe?
>>
La Santeria literalmente no existe. Vete a la mierda fake.
>>
>>19537816
i asked her to send me one. im not sure why to be honest.

i gues it will be a black one
>>
>>19537848
If none of you are into Santería then most probably nothing will happen. Intention weights heavily in how effective magic is. If it's just for the lols then I doubt anything will happen.
>>
>>19537874
okey thanks
not for the lols really. do know the feeling as if you want something but you are not sure why thats why i wanted the statue...
>>
>>19537901
You could use the idol for spells. But most spells involving Santa Muerte are very dangerous to perform and require more than one person. Sometimes an entire mass of people. My advice would be to keep it simply as protection and don't try to go beyond that.
>>
>>19537964
thank you for your knowledge again have a nice day
>>
is there a way to make my neighbors happier people? theyre kind of assholes as of now.
>>
>>19537297
What are the guardian gods?

What happens if you get stuck with a shitty one? Can you switch?
>>
>>19537415
already can tell you are a RP fraud, Santa Muerte is a female deity and you referred to her as "evil in his name"
>>
holy shit /x/ gets worse every year i come here lookin for weird ass aliens in the forest and shit but all i get is you LARPing weirdos
>>
>>19538402
When God gibs you lemons you find a new god
>>
>Santero

wow how do you feel about being literally the lowest tier of wizards out there?

i bet you fucking nacos don't even know about the kybalion, you just put a picture of someone in a glass with graveyard's dirt and dog shit and then ask edgy cucks for $300
>>
>>19538431
If name is masculine in Spanish, like it is in Italian, then it's a common error of a non native speaker to say his name for everything for the way the native language works, you know.
>>
>>19537191
>Santero
In this thread, baby OP makes up a new word and attempts to make it a meme.
>>
>>19538445

/x/ is a lost cause, even /pol/ is better for this kind of shit now
>>
File: 71yavpO-4TL._SY450_[1].jpg (29KB, 336x450px) Image search: [Google]
71yavpO-4TL._SY450_[1].jpg
29KB, 336x450px
how can i spook my mexican family? they believe in magic and demons. I was thinking of leaving something like pic related on their front door. Lit, of course

any other ideas?
>>
>>19539002

Tarot cards

If they believe in magic and demons, your best bet is to pass them one by one by playing a trick with tarot cards, they'll fall for this shit no matter what you tell them
>>
>>19537297
>unless you are a person that exhibits certain qualities
I hope you're still here op.
How would that work? is there a test to take or the priest would know by just looking at me? Would a Santero Priest discard me without a trial out of pettiness?
>>
>>19537385
>wrap it
wrap it how? with what?
>>
File: smile.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
>>19539056
this.
I was going to say anon sould be carful
but the idia of exploiting someone's superstitions tastefully is too good to pass up.
but if anon is going to go throu with it PRACTUS PRACTUS PRACTUS! for this is the only thing that makes a trik work.
>>
File: photo-2.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo-2.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>19537191
Is there any spell that can help me to move to USA?

Like a blow of good luck? Without harming anybody of course
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEYN5w4T_aM
>>
>>19538431
>A non english speaker makes a spelling mistake

Yeah he's a fraud guys, brb i'm gonna read some magazines about Big foot
>>
>>19537385
>>19539095
Could you elaborate on this? Will the mixture in the orange peel solidify or should I use plastic wrap? And should they idol and the mixture be wrapped together, like touching? Thank you for sharing mate.
>>
>>19537191
Santa?
>>
>>19537191
Can you point me in the direction of your former associates to save me the trouble of hunting them down myself?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.