[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I sell my soul? 1 week ago Me and this girl who is about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1498414825820s.jpg (4KB, 120x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498414825820s.jpg
4KB, 120x125px
Did I sell my soul?
1 week ago
Me and this girl who is about a thousand times out of my league are good friends, but we start talking a lot more. I think nothing else of it.

I start abstaining from jerking off to see how it would effect me

3 days in I say "Make something between me and her happen, and i'll give you something in return" to the sky, then to my wall, then to the blackness that is my shut eyes. I Don't know who i'm talking to, don't know what I'm bartering, I just want something to happen.

2 days later me and the girl have drunken sex.

Was it my own charisma that allowed me to fuck what could be one of the most gorgeous girls in my town while I'm a 3/10 at best?

Or did I give something away in return for that...
>>
File: 1496415564270.gif (497KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496415564270.gif
497KB, 350x490px
>>19537183
Give yourself more credit.
Make sure to have a good relationship with her. Don't fuck it up you lucky dog. ;)
>>
>>19537183
You filed an open contract dummie. Whoever it is you made a deal with will come to collect, and the price will be hefty. Best to speak with whomever and find out more about them so you can find out what they like and try to barter.
>>
You can't sell your soul
Now a lot of mystics and occultist shitposters are probably gonna say you gun dofed
No, your soul is not yours in the first place but of God
Now, relax and send away the bad thoughts evil spirits are just that, worthless beings with no power on the material plane
>>
>>19537183
What did happen to the girl you sexy tiem'd? Is she fucking Chads usually? Is she really your good friend or just someone you tried to fuck since you met?
Did you fuck her out of lust or really wanted to have a good time with a friend that you could fuck because shes pretty?

What you could give in return is something bad that can happen to you because of what you did that "was not natural" and cause and effect made something happen. It could be simple as losing the friendship. If everyone is happy about the outcome, you have nothing else to give but gratitude for the situation for whom you asked in the sky.

Giving good things to people is easier then giving bad things. Evil takes more energy then doing good I could say. Evil looks like that has unlimited energy because they managed to take away many resources from others.

Also this:
>>19537211
>>
give a burnt offering and fulfill your end of the bargain
>>
sorry OP, you're fucked
>>
>>19537183
>Or did I give something away in return for that...
Your sanity, apparently.
>>
>>19537234
a. we told each other that it wasn't drunken lust and that we actually do like each other. Good right? well then she makes the excuse that she has a lot of problems when it comes to being in a relationship. So I consider that 1 step above a friend zone.

b. No, she hasn't fucked anyone or been in a relationship for a solid year as far as I know.

c. Really good friend, never thought of fucking her until a few months ago when we started getting real close.

d. Good time with a pretty lady.

Was definetly not natural, because a lot of alcohol was involved. I asked her if it was real passion back in the bedroom or just drunken lust and she said it was passion but now she is acting funny so I don't fucking know..
>>
>>19538571
starting to feel like this.
>>
>>19537409
No go fuck yourself retard.
>>
>>19537183
Not saying that there is something you can sell your soul to, but... Isn't it pretty fucking dumb to offething in return without being clear about what you're offering?

I mean, if you believe in the devil and shit, don't you think that would be a loophole the devil would use?
>>
>>19538616
Can't sell soul of your a John snow wanna gib me free stuff again?
>>
>>19538616
I figure as long as I say that I am going to be the one giving something in return than I am in full control of what I have to give. For all I care I could go launch a fucking potato into the sky and say "pleasure doin buisness"
>>
>>19537183
CONGRATULATIONS

YOU JUST DISCOVERED THE UTILITY OF VISUALIZATION AND PERSONAL WILL

you made an autosuggestion, and your mind and body aligned with it, the fact that had a clear intent, and even told (yourself) that you just want something to happen, made it happen
you didn't give anything away either, only a dumb fuck would think that when nothing in your conscious experience backs that up
>>
>>19538594
Pursue joy for joys sake is something i learned. Let her go and fall in lovr again everyday over and over. Let it be honest
>>
>>19539717
I still give you credit for this. Thank you
>>
>>19537183
you said you would give something if you got what you wanted.
then, you got what you wanted.
now, GIVE SOMETHING!

on the giving of gifts:
1) think about what sort of thing the recipient would want.
it agreed to an open ended contract, so it was probably really bored. so, maybe something time consuming and interesting would be nice, like a book, or a pack of cards.
2) don't be a cheep asshole.
this can cause resentment.
3) make sure it reaches intended recipient.
you are kind of fucked here, not knowing what it was. there are lots of ways to give such as to burnt offering or leaving it in a secluded place and never touching it again. with luck, whatever helped you will be around waiting for you to give as promised. if i were you, i would mark the gift with a chaos magic sigil to increase chances of successful delivery. something like "this reaches its intended recipient".
>>
>>19537183
she had drunken sex with you? run a mile away from her, just think about how often she has done that with uglier guys than you who have rotten cocks

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>19537183
Or she was drunk and horny and your limp dick was the only available one at the moment? What are these threads even, I swear
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.