[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm a werewolf. How do I activate my wolf powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2117.gif (437KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2117.gif
437KB, 1024x768px
I think I'm a werewolf. How do I activate my wolf powers?
>>
>>19537182
shoot yourself in the temple
>>
>>19537185
You're not even quality trolling anymore.
>>
I have my woman's days during each full moon. Do I classify as a werewolf? Or some weird periodwolf?
>>
>>19537194
I'm not sure. I was born on Christmas Eve, which apparently automatically curses me with lycanthropy since birth. I also have a lot of werewolf-like features.
>>
>>19537182
Does no one know how I can enter my wolf form? I swear pol is better at x than x.
>>
>>19537190
Neither is OP. It's a proper answer.
>>
>>19537213
We're just tired of shit-quality roleplay. Go away.
>>
>>19537227
What about me here >>19537209
It seems like I'm a real werewolf.
How do I activate my wolf form?
>>
>>19537182
Bump. I want to know too.
>>
This type of autism doesn't deserve to be on here. You all have a mental disorder called "species-dysphoria". It makes you believe you're a different species other than human. Go back to tumblr, otherkin fags.
>>
>>19537302
>butthurt involuntary werewolf
>>
The OP isn't even here people like Sage and report this garbage and help make /x/ a better place
>>
>>19537319
Op here, this is supernatural. It belongs on x.
>>
>>19537319
MUH SAFE SPACE!
>>
>>19537323
You wouldn't know what supernatural was even if it got up and fucked you in the ass
Stop shitposting
>>
>>19537323
>>19537340
samefag
>>
>>19537342
Why so butthurt?
>>
>>19537182
By becoming a namefag. Namefags are stinky, hairy, and sink their jaws into every discussion looking for attention.
>>
>>19537182
You need to drain enough blood from your body to empty your human essence so it can be replaced with wolf's blood. You probably won't be able to easily access wolfs blood so I'd go to a vet clinic (hopefully you know someone who has connections who can hook you up.) The average human body has about 1.5 gallons of blood in it so you'll need to get about that much dog's blood.

Next find some iv's from your vet hook up and drain the blood from your body, this part can be messy so I'd reccomend just doing it in the bathtub. After all your human blood is drained take the 2nd iv and put that into your vein with the dog's blood on hand and make sure not to spill any.
>>
File: IMG_2111.jpg (134KB, 762x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2111.jpg
134KB, 762x768px
>>19537910
I tried. This happened instead.
>>
Use a woman's period juice blood or God's blood. Squeeze it into a cup from the bloody tampon you simple impudent fool. Drink human blood.
>>
>>19537942
When did Russia start conscripting Brazilians?
>>
>>19538067
Sounds more like a vampire.
>>
>>19537190
shoot yourself in the temple with a silver bullet
>>
>>19538067
>God's blood
How the fuck do you get that?
>>
Go to a crossroads, strip naked and pee in a circle around the pile of clothes.
If you're a wolf your true form should now be revealed.
>>
>>19537182
If you really, really want to become a werewolf, this is something you might want to try. Usually I provide a general disclaimer here about how it may be dangerous, the chances of it working are low, proceed with caution, yada yada yada. But this one is actually pretty harmless so go ahead and give it a shot and let us know how you make out!

First, get a mirror and wait until the sun goes down. Then turn on an artificial light that is just bright enough that you can see yourself. Focus on yourself, on all the small little details. Understand and focus on the shape of your nose, your shoulders, all the parts that you most imagine when you imagine yourself being in wolf’s form. But do not, and I repeat, do not focus on becoming a werewolf at this time. Just focus on yourself and accepting yourself and just being you. Focus on the you in the human form, and allow yourself to genuinely like the human you.

Do not think about becoming a wolf, or what you’ll look like as a wolf, or anything about transforming into a werewolf. Repeat this for at least 3 days, preferably 5, and even more if you feel as though you need to. Try to do it on the same time each day. This part allows you to be positive and accepting, and this creates energies that might make it possible for transformation.

For the next part, you won’t need the mirror anymore and although it doesn’t matter at what time of day you do it, you should keep doing it at the same time every day. In this part you’re doing the exact opposite and imagining the exact wolf you want to turn into. Picture as much as you can about the wolf you as possible. Keep doing this for at least one week, preferably two, and more until you can feel the fur, see the claws, etc.
>>
>>19537185
>>19537224
>>19537227
>>19537302
>>19537319
>>19537342
>>19537910
>>19538113
>>19538223
Godamn, one mad little wolfy doesn't want his secrets getting out.
>>
>>19537182
Step one: Get naked
Step Two: Go Outside during full moon
Step Three: Rub yourself and howl at the same time
Profit ?????
>>
>>19538323
I like it.
>>
>>19538223
>>19538320
The fact that you can't tell the difference between troll posts and actual lore is very telling of how ridiculous the subject is.
>>
>>19537182
You've mistaken /x/ for tumblr kid
>>
>>19538366
Legit curious as to what is up with the werewolf hate here? Did 4chan have some bad happening with werewolves? Is it just the furry connotations?
>>
File: 1451426637636.jpg (17KB, 372x465px) Image search: [Google]
1451426637636.jpg
17KB, 372x465px
>>19538404
Years of /b/ raids, and vampires, succubi and werewolves are the first thing plebeian mainstream newfags think of when they make threads.
>>
Werewolves don't exist you fucking idiots.
>>
>>19537182
You should activate your almonds before trying to activate your wolf powers.
>>
>>19538480
I also see this everywhere too. Not just 4chan. I can't tell if it's a bot, some kids too dumb to understand internet, or a legit butthurt werewolf.
>>
>>19537182
You have to cut your cock off. It will then be replaced by your wolfen cock, which will be able to transform. Then you cut your balls off. They do the same until you finally cut your head off with a chainsaw. That shoild be the last thing you do. There can be a delay of up to 8 weeks befoee your wolf form grows in, so dont worry you're not actually dead.
>>
File: yeash.webm (242KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
yeash.webm
242KB, 640x483px
>>19538497
So either a butthurt werewolf / bot is following you around the internet or you're one of those dumb kids. I wonder which it is.
>>
>>19538581
There's something deeper than shit. Eventually a real person would come up with a more clever retort than you're stupid. What are you hiding?
>>
>>19538599
Ok you got me. The secret is we're all machines learning to act human by mimicking shitposts made by other people. There's only been 8 real users posting here the past hour or so and you're one of them.
>>
>>19537185
temple of what, Diana?
>>
>>19537319
>/x/
>better
the only thing /x/ was ever good for was creepypasta and happening threads without as much political bullshit
>>
File: deer.jpg (31KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
deer.jpg
31KB, 670x503px
>>19538704
what is better than /x/
I cant find any place
>>
File: 385.jpg (21KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
385.jpg
21KB, 317x267px
>>19537185
>>
>>19537182
Stick a carrot up your ass, it worked for me
>>
File: naziheartmk2.gif (1MB, 412x618px) Image search: [Google]
naziheartmk2.gif
1MB, 412x618px
>>19537182

i have a very clear past life memory of being a lycanthropic rhinelander in the early part of the first century, and the romans paid me in gold and citizenship to slaughter my entire village and countryside. i remember the full moon, and killing people i knew and loved. and i remember how beautiful rome was, and how sweet the wine tasted. I remember hearing them call me, "The Devil Of The Rhine".

I've heard them call me, the Nazi Wizard Wear-Wolf from the Lone Star State...

The soul of Germania was born from the Wolf Angels, who trapped the fierce black wolves of the Teutonic forest. They taught them to be dogs. But the wolves taught the men to be Fierce, and, taking their skin, they "wore-wolf".

the wolf angel is the trap
the germain is the wolf
the wolves hurt the german
but the german made the dog
germains taught the wolf to stop struggling
but the wolf taught the german to be fierce
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.