[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drunk midnight mystery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
So this happened last night. It was a friend's bday, so we got together, we ate dinner and have some drinks.

Around 2.30am, a couple of drinks in, we headed to the club: that's when things got messy.

The entrance was crowded af, as always. One of us gathered all the money so we could get in faster.

Was during this "getting the tickets and in the club" process that we lost one of our friends (he was pretty wasted)

Ten minutes later we were finally getting in the club and we realised he was missing, so we searched for him for around 10 more minutes

and after trying to reach him on the phone with no success we decided to get in the club since he was probably on his way home.

Shortly after that, some texts were sent from his phone:

1) To our wspp group: Saying "Ban this cell number" (at this point i have to clarify that we are from Argentina. He literally wrote the word "ban" that, as if it wasn't weird enough that's in english (for not much of the population here speaks the language),

it makes reference to a game we all play in our group called "League of Legends")

2) To a girl he is dating: Saying "Babe, some jerk stole my phone" and some emotes. Then 20 minutes after, he send to this same girl some more emotes, and told her to reach him via fb chat.

The next morning we woke up to the news that he has "been robbed/lost" his cellphone (the inverted comas because he doesn't remember what happened exactly last night, he only remembers

not having the phone) and took a cab back home shortly after we got in the club and one of the two options aboved happened.

Were messages send before he was "robbed", and if so, how. Did the rober sent the messages, and if so, why did he picked this girl to send msg to, and why did he used the world "ban"

Help us bring some sense into this story please.
>>
>>19537085
Bet your friend dropped his phone in a drunken stupor and some other drunk guy picked it up and started texting people for kicks
>>
That is pretty strange but I think the most likely explanation is >>19537097. It probably was nothing to be freaked out by.
>>
>>19537097 That was our first thought, but how do you explain the fact that he picked those 2 conversations between many others and, most importantly, the use of the word "ban" since very few people actually use that word here (also how did he knew we use it)
>>
>>19537108
Was the entire sentence? Coulda been some tourist or something. Other then that I havr no explanation besides your friend sending them and not remembering, because like you said he texted people that are relevant in his life right now
>>
>>19537136
Was the entire sentence in english***
>>
File: 1239012863.jpg (29KB, 320x254px) Image search: [Google]
1239012863.jpg
29KB, 320x254px
>>19537085
>the inverted comas
>>
>>19537136
Nope, just the word "ban", the rest in spanish, as we used it in our group. The text to the girl in spanish too. Also, his phone has pattern pass, so it should've been even harder to get to this point for the supposed rober
>>
>>19537136
The thing is, if he was the one who texted and then got robbed (assuming he asked the rober to let him send some msgs before handing in the phone), how do you explain the other 20m delayed msgs to the girl?
>>
>>19537181
Phone demons out to get y'all better run
>>
>>19537085
Y para que quieres saber eso jaja salu2
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.