[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCP-001 has "it" been reactivated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fractal-Jan19_1.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fractal-Jan19_1.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
The broken God. Could all the "natural" disasters and massive violent tendancies rising globally in the world be signs of its reactivation?
>>
>>19536608
The agent is of no relevance, only the Work.

Trust none, but your heart's wisdom. That will get you through the adjustment period.

But beware your skylarking ego imposing as the heart.
>>
>>19536608
sorry, I just farted
>>
>>19536773

Lmfao. That was awesome synchronicity. Read >>19536714. Farted. Read >>19536773. The ride never ends.
>>
>>19536608
don't go around posting memetic kill agents on 4chan, even if it is what it is. I know bright might be not wrong about the site, but at least go for random
>>
>>19536714
not op, but thanks good advice.
>>
>>19536608
SCP has been real this whole time? I always thought it was creepy pasta.
>>
>>19536714
Learning to be how you use to be is hard but it's always ok to set better morals. Nothing easy about it. But thank you for caring.
>>
>>19537752
ofc it isn't. anyone who believes in these stories might as well be crazy
>>
Scps are a meme u shitty roleplayers
>>
>>19537752
I'm MTF, you can trust me on this.

Yes, the Foundation is real.
Yes, most of the SCP entries are real. Some are fake, just to keep you geeks guessing. Don't blame me, blame the eggheads in research.
Yes, I know what SCP1 is. No, I won't tell you. I'm not even supposed to know, and I'm not about to become the next Chelsea Manning.
No, I'm not supposed to talk about my job, but none of what I told you is technically classified, so w/e
>>
>>19536608
>Actually thinking the the Broken God is the one who will bring about the end of all things.
Oh Anon. We have such wonderful things to show you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.