[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake moon landings. Cant believe the lies anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: 324085.jpg (67KB, 620x417px) Image search: [Google]
324085.jpg
67KB, 620x417px
I am honestly starting to belief the moon landings where fake. I ardently believed in the moon landings till today. Please proof me wrong.

The fact is that so far only Americans have landed on the moon and I belief the moon landings where faked to prove to the rest of world and its own citizens of American "superiority" as a justification to increase globalization, imperialism, and domination over the rest of the world. Just in the same way as North Korea is faking their nuclear missile capability to scare the world. http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/04/27/phony-hysterics-over-north-korea/

Imagine you are the US government in the 60s and in a technological arms race that could possibly end in a nuclear war with the other superpower of the world called Russia.
Imagine that the superpower you are fighting is equal or slightly more advanced in technology than you are.
Now what would be a greater achievement than landing on the moon?
The moon which has been part of human myths and a part of the daily life of every human who has ever walked the earth since the beginning of humankind.

As we know with the genocide of the Indians of North and South America the society who develops the most advanced technology the quickest will win.

What would be the easiest and most cost-efficient way to scare off Russia and win the arms race?
A faked moon landing.

Give me reasons why I could be wrong.
>>
>>19536481
Fake as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCHG6uJH5L8
>>
>>19536481
It had nothing to do with the Cold War
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPuY_OmCps
>>
>>19536481
>Please proof me wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings
>>
>>19536481
https://youtu.be/FsWiI8yQdv4
>>
>>19536481
We never went, never will. There is no rover on Mars or probe at Saturn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK-uatwOOeA
>>
File: ohshitson.png (189KB, 640x299px) Image search: [Google]
ohshitson.png
189KB, 640x299px
>>19536481
Anyone with the mental capacity to watch the whole of 2001: A Space Odyssey would know that Stanley Kubrick had every skill and tool necessary to fake something as simple as the moon landing.

Hollywood has built entire villages for the sake of making a rom-com. Easy to pull this off in a massive studio complex with government funding.
>>
>>19536527
They debunked it so fast. With off camera remarks. Made by someone we can't see. The response was, way too convenient. His daughter even. As if she knew his entire schedule off hand.
>>
File: Triangulation.png (22KB, 1162x992px) Image search: [Google]
Triangulation.png
22KB, 1162x992px
>>19536481
Because the russians could locate them and would've seen that they were only faking it. Principle is called triangulation.
>>
It is true that Stanley Kubrick was called to film the moon landing.
What not many know is that he actually turned it down at first, when seeing the original "script". It wasnt after an even bigger sum of money and some changes to the script, that he finally agreed to film the proyect.
He had changed almost everything. From the colors of the suit's helmets (they were supposed to be light blue) to the size of the flag (it was supposed to be a big flag, nailed to the surface of the moon. Kubrick thought his was "unrealistic" at best and decided on a regular pole flag)
Perhaps the most dramatic act of his perfectionism was the location. They proposed several ideas, from water tanks, to the spanish desert where spaghetti westerns were filmed.
Kubrick rejected all these ideas, and actually designed a complex communication system so he could direct the scenes from the NASA control center in his desired location, the Moon, NASA finally gave in and let Kubricks' star actors use one of their rockets to film the scenes on the Moon.

Sadly, no Oscars were given to the crew.
>>
>>19536509
Will watch the movie later.
Can you tell me why it had nothing to do with the cold war?
The only rational explanation I can think of for faking the moon landings is for Geo-political reasons
>>
>>19536523
Holy shit I just watched that and this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MEF5S3Fsvs

My eyes are really opening today. I feel like I am falling even deep into the rabbit hole than I already was.
>>
File: clone-stamped-earth.jpg (440KB, 1052x736px) Image search: [Google]
clone-stamped-earth.jpg
440KB, 1052x736px
>>19536611
First you have to come to the realization that NASA didn't just fake the moon landing. It's all fake. All of it.

>>19536710
Keep digging, it's a long way down.
>>
File: 1501762687425s.jpg (2KB, 125x73px) Image search: [Google]
1501762687425s.jpg
2KB, 125x73px
Does anyone know how to find the flat earth blue pill.much LOVE to all
>>
File: highorbit.jpg (19KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
highorbit.jpg
19KB, 236x236px
>>19536762
>>19536762
This
>>
File: fakeearth.jpg (43KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
fakeearth.jpg
43KB, 480x475px
>>
>>19537133
>>19537129
shiiiit son.
>>
>>19537133
woooow
>>
>>19536481
Can't wait till the Chinese get up there and say "We rooked evely where but solly, no flag, no plaque, no nothing".
>>
I never believed in it because there was a camera recording the guy getting outside the rocket.

I don't understand most of your "proves" though.
>>
>>19537906
>I never believed in it because there was a camera recording the guy getting outside the rocket.

Yeh, they can put people on the moon, but having a camera mounted on an arm is just too much to believe.
>>
>>19536481
because at the time they had no reason to believe that would be the result.
historically, claiming new land or exploration didn't stop wars, it usually pissed everyone off and made it worse

in hindsight you think the result was the plan, but at the time we were worried that landing on the moon would cause Russia to just throw up their arms the toss nukes at us

but we did it anyway, because science
>>
There is a plate mounted on the moon that a laser is bounced off of for gods know what. Some kind of science thing. How did it get there?

Why didn't the Russians, who were supposedly technology more advanced than us, not call the US on it for the greatest propaganda victory in history? Surely they would have figured out we were full of shit.

Have any of you ever sat down and done the math? The amount of propellant used, the size and weight of the orbiter, the trajectory on the day of launches?

No? Why not? Because none of you are ROCKET SCIENTISTS. All you have is embarrassing meme worthy YouTube videos to prove this shit.

How about you do the math and prove that NASA was incapable of hurling an orbiter into an orbit capable of landing on the moon? lol like that will ever happen.

All of you should go look in the mirror and then kill yourselves for being so fucking "open minded" that YouTube carries more evidence than math.
>>
>>19538048
i am a genuine rocket scientist and i approve this message
>>
YEAH FUCK ALL YALL, MY COUNTRY IS THE GREATEST HURR DURR MURICA THE BEST ALL OTHERS FUCK OFF WE ARE THE GREATEST HURR DURR, ( lay of the crack buddy)
>>
you guys are a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>19538048
yeah man, this whole shit just gets tyring.
>>
>>19538144
Please stop being jealous and move here. It's not that hard of a choice to make.
>>
>>19538048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5wHChbahlI
Autism propelled us to the moon. And this is just too much autism to fake. Listening to these engineers I think they must all have been selected for their savantism.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ you people should kill yourselves. Stop making society even dumber. This flat earth and fake moon landing bullshit takes us fucking backwards.
>>
File: biblical flat earth.png (656KB, 838x945px) Image search: [Google]
biblical flat earth.png
656KB, 838x945px
>>19536481
OP wait until the moment you gonna realize everything NASA releases is faked and CGI bullshit

mfw flat earth is real
>>
>>19536593
underrated
>>
>>19536481
Read a book about the moon landings. Like an honest to goodness printed on paper book. Cover to cover, at least 500 pages.
>>
Stanley Kubric filmed the original moon landing.
>>
>>19536481
Why is the American flag backwards in that pic?
>>
>>19540323
Because the wind on the moon was blowing it in that direction. Wait a minute...
>>
>>19540361
>a pole can't vibrate after being jammed in the ground

Good god you all are mouth breathers
>>
>>19540275
>the world has pillars, its set upon
Set upon what? What do these pillars stretch to? Whats under and above all this?
If youre gonna reply with "infinite space", we're on the same exact shit.
>>
>>19536481
>I am honestly starting to become retarded

Fix'd
>>
The Soviet Union monitored the missions at their Space Transmissions Corps.

If the landings were fake, they'd have told the world.
>>
>>19536481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbxNUOV6l3o&list=PLmiAycMDMUDPGSb40Ry8kKmTWUh4DCfwf&index=26
>>
>>19536481

Bruh russia faked their shit too.

>just invent the rocket
>instantly strap a dude on top

pure fantasy.
>>
>>19543170
Both sides were controlled by Jews.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.