[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are aliens? Why are they here? Do they exist at all? Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0910.jpg (103KB, 1356x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
103KB, 1356x746px
What are aliens?
Why are they here?
Do they exist at all?
Where are they from?
Any ideas?
>>
>>19536405
them illegal aliens mostly come from Mexico
>>
>>19536405
Some of them are good, some of them are bad. I think the good ones are much more powerful than the bad ones and if you believe in God, the good ones will protect you from the bad ones that want to harm you.
>>
>>19536405
you're a gray anon
we're all grays
this is what (((they))) don't want you to know.
there is also a master gray
>>
>>19536405
Want a cool alien story?
Look up aliens labyrinth
>>
>>19536405
I'm not gonna say. Noone in this thread is serious and it actually is a very serious topic. So you'll have to go without, enjoy your spoopy stories
>>
>>19536405
I think they are real and they don't have humans' best interests in mind.
>>
>>19537165
which god do you need to believe in exactly?
>>
>>19536405
i personall believe that it's exponentially more likely that theyre from earth e.g the crypto-terrestrial hypothesis.

the univers is a pretty fucking wild place though so anything is almost literally possible.
>>
Ok, I'll tell you, I've changed my mind.

Extraterrestrials are here but we don't know where they come from. Not because they haven't said but because they are not honest. They are something like parasites but more like a farmer with cows. If cows could talk, the farmer would probly not give a clear answer or the cows might object so it us like that. The ETs are not emotional creatures, more like insects doing a job and they don't want interference or objection. Most information points to Zeta reticulated, a binary star system. This information was given to Betty Hill, an abductee, she shared what she could recall with an astronomer who over a few years worked out a map: Zeta Reticuli was the result. Why are they here?
>>
We don't know why they are here either but it's clear they are using earth's resources, including us for a specific purpose. That purpose is interbreeding. They use our reproductive material to create hybrids of them and us. It's a program that has been active since the 1960s based on abductee accounts. Their presence here is mainly from the 1940s, when sighting began. There is earlier accounts but whatever they are here and now started sometime around the 40s, maybe to the 1900s but not earlier for these particular creatures. What are they up to exactly?
>>
>>19539780
That is a long paragraph I am gonna need you to start wording things with 10words or less maybe even 20
>>
>>19536405
They are other forms of life

They aren't here

They almost certainly exist

They live far away
>>
They are trying to develop hybrids that are indistinguishable from us. They create hybrids, called hubrids that look and act mostly like us. They've only been successful at this in maybe the last 20 years, maybe much less because we are very different creatures and they have no real understanding of how we behave. But they are learning. How do I know this?
>>
File: 1487829429736.jpg (105KB, 770x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487829429736.jpg
105KB, 770x758px
>>
There is a researcher, he is a doctor of history who has studied patterns in human abduction accounts. He is convinced there is a program of human alien hybrids and ETs actually walk among us in our population, learning about us, maybe how to replace us. His named is Dr David Jacobs. His website is http://www.ufoabduction.com I'm not saying you should believe but I think he tells you what is really going on. See for yourself, if you can handle it. Not everyone can. It's okay to laugh at it, but there it is. Who they are, why they're here, what they are doing and it has everything to do with us
>>
>>19539808
I'm done. Hope it helps. Dr John Mack of Harvard and Dr David Jacobs of Temple University. They have answers
>>
>>19539810
Pretty much
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.