[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal experience thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: ghost-dog.jpg (25KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-dog.jpg
25KB, 360x450px
Paranormal experience thread
>>
When I was 15 my dad died and he never did.
>>
I used to hear a ghost in my parents basement saying my name, and my ears would start ringing before and during the experience. This happened about three times...
>>
Innawoods and ghosts.
>>
File: selfie.jpg (20KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
20KB, 299x299px
>>19536303
I was a kid once nad I turned into a chair

pic related its me
>>
>>19536352
oh wuw
pls seek medical attention
>>
/thread
>>
>>19536308
what!?
>>
File: 1503826558664.jpg (580KB, 908x891px) Image search: [Google]
1503826558664.jpg
580KB, 908x891px
>be me, younger.
>have a friend.
>he doesnt have a father
>his mother says he died when he was younger
>wont give details
>be watching a horror movie with said friend, in his house, since his mother is not home.
>scared shitless
>we hear a tapping on the window
>go check, with blankets and a broom. just in case
>all black figure is out, staring inside
>"hey kid. let me in. Im your dad" with a raspy but very convincing and very deep voice. Like a radio reader from the 40s.
>say nothing
>"come on. I brought you some presents"
>do nothing
>he keeps on tapping the window with his knuckles while smiling. he keeps saying he wants in. That he has a surprise for him and he's going to enjoy himself a lot when they go back to the woods.
>he keeps saying he's my friends father
>he doesnt have a father
>after half an hour hear my friend's mother arrive
>the figure goes away
>never saw it again
Turns out my friend's dad wasnt dead. He was a violent lunatic obsessed with reaching God trough heroic amounts of drugs. He wanted my friend to join him in his ascension and he probably came back to pick him up.

The paranormal part comes because my friend was (and still is) black. He is, to this day, the only black guy I know that has seen his father, even though it was pitch black and all we could actually see was his outline and his giant hand.
>>
File: 1446293231720.jpg (60KB, 409x437px) Image search: [Google]
1446293231720.jpg
60KB, 409x437px
>>19536556
>>
>>19536556
Kek
>>
I have had many experiences but it has kind of slowed down gradually with the years.

>be me age 5
>wake up to noise in bedroom
>share bedroom with sis, sleeping on bed next to mine
>room is completely dark so don't expect to see shit
>lift body a bit and turn gaze towards end of bed
>see small kid, sitting in my tiny chair, all in white and shining bright af
>can't believe it so rubbing eyes
>He's still there and now turns to see me
>ohshit.jpg
>call on sister. She wakes up and sees him too
>he's so white and bright and doesn't do anything, just stares
>end up relaxing and going back to sleep again

This happened in a time when my dad had had death treats on him and supposedly a curse put on him. Unluckily, all the bad vibes and shit concentrated in my Brother's room. So while my sis and I saw this shinning child, my brother was being tormented with stuff moving in his room, people showing up in his room either just staring or talking to him, having his night light shutting off everyday, etc etc. My parents never believed him until one night they almost had their bedroom door thrown down by some savage pounding. They called the cops and searched everywhere but never found anyone.

I've more and can share if interested.
>>
>>19537170
>I've more and can share if interested.
Sure. Knock yourself out.
>>
>>19537170
Is it spooky? If so, more please
>>
>renting a room from some nice peeps while I get my Bachelor's
>they furnish me with a bunk bed and a comfy futon
>summer hits, too warm to sleep in bunk
>start sleeping on futon
>weird vivid nightmares every night, to the point that I wake up panicking, in a cold sweat, between 12pm and 3am
>this happens every single night for about ten days before I say fuck it and move back to the bunk
>nightmares stop immediately
When you're home alone it sounds like someone heavy is walking around upstairs between all the bedrooms. I can only imagine it would come into my room and watch me sleep those nights.
>>
>>19537170
>death treats
Are they any good?
>>
>>19537721
They taste a bit morbid, but they're the final solution to the question of just desserts.
>>
>>19537170
>>19537170
Lol sorry English is not my first language so I get confused with words sometimes.

So because of the dead threats, we ended up moving to another state two times.

>Be me, 7 years old.
>Finally settled in new house.
>Still sharing room with sister. Pretty much entire life shared room.
>Wake up late night after hearing noise
>Room isn't as big as last one so it's easy to scan it
>See silhouette sitting at the end of sister's bed.
>Stands out in the darkness of room since the figure is blacker than black.
>Innocent me calls on sister, thinking she's awake.
>No reply, figure still sitting
>Still don't find it strange, so call a second time
>Finally sister mumbles something and ohshit.jpg sits the fuck up
>Now have two sitting figures
>Terrified af ask her if she sees it too
>She does
>Ohfuck.jpg
>We both did what children do: cover our heads with blankets

This was the first experience just a few days in the new house. I spent years in that house with not only me seeing stuff but pretty much everyone that visited us and that stayed in my Brother's room.
>>
>>19536303

Story no. 1
> work evening shift security at a mortuary.
> look down hallway in main building while closing up
> see thick, swift-moving shadowy figure walk briskly past the doorway at the far end of hallway
> briskly jog after faggot who stayed in the building
> probably a drunk uncle from that night's viewing who was slouched in a corner and finally woke up to leave
> "excuse me, sir! mortuary's closed. please leave the premises"
> but no one there
> re-check ENTIRE building (which was already locked up and secured)
> stay few minutes late to ensure place was empty
> no one in entire building
> shrug
> fin
>>
>>19539934
what if the slouched man was a spoop
>>
>>19540011
Maybe it was! :0
But I didn't see anyone.... Too spoops! (x~x)

The "drunk man" was just a comical rationalization of mine. No one there at all. Not really scared this, and if anything, I was annoyed because it might have been someone I missed shooing out.

But there was no one.
Just me... in a dark building... on the land of many buried dead.... and one entity that stalked those halls...

Booo! <('^' )>
>>
>>19537170
>>19537918
These stories had me a frighten! Seriously, what douchbag curses a dude just to get back at them... and it might have "worked" too if you and your siblings were getting spooks in your rooms.

Well, hopefully the unpleasant stuff calmed down by now for you.
>>
File: gmagik_2.gif (220KB, 192x168px) Image search: [Google]
gmagik_2.gif
220KB, 192x168px
>>19539934
>>19540051
nigga is you twelve
>>
File: sammich_spoop.png (25KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
sammich_spoop.png
25KB, 500x356px
>>19540095
Is a spoopy tho (;_;)
>>
Recently saw what looked like a dog or coyote in the fenced in area around what used to be a school down my street heres the kicker theres no way into the place as its entirely fenced in also the dog/coyote disappeared as i rounded the street corner possible skinwalker?
>>
>>19540162
Hole in or under fence
>>
>>19540174
there were none dude i checked the fence over walking around it only reason it was so weird is because it disappeared so quickly within the second it took me to turn the corner around the school fully
>>
File: IMG_1446.png (455KB, 640x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1446.png
455KB, 640x719px
>>19540061
It's unbelievably common in Mexico to get brujos (witches) to do that kind of stuff. Unfortunately for my family, whatever was put on my dad hasn't left him. I pretty much grew up seeing shadow people in that house (having one of them running towards me once).
Like I said, it calmed down over the years in that house, but it kind of made me and brother sort of a magnet for spoopy beings wherever we go.

As far as creepy experiences in that place, the worst would be when:
>1. cousin and sis saw my bro out in the back patio, smiling creepily at them and pointing at the door to let him in.
>He had been scolded and told to go out there
>Sis and cousin went to open the door but couldn't find him
>Turns out my brother had been in his room the whole time

To go in the house from the patio you had to walk through the kitchen, where my sis and cousin had been waiting for him, but he never walked in, so it was basically impossible for him to be out and then in his room without anyone noticing.

>2. Bro watching tv at 3am in tv room, all lights off and everyone sleeping
> Hears distinctive noise our stairs do whenever stepping on them, turns head and stares into darkness, waiting
>Hears loud steps walking towards him, stopping in front of him
>Whatever it is, after a bit, walks out of the room
>He turns tv off and slowly nopes the fuck out

>3. Sharing room with bro this time, me sleeping on floor
>He wakes up and sees me getting up and starting to walk away
>Tries to get a hold of my hand when I didn't answer his calls
>His hand goes through me, as if I'm a hologram
>He saw me leave the room

Funny thing, back during that time, I used to dream of going to different worlds, sometimes with weird things attacking me. I would wake up with scratches or bruises on my body on parts I couldn't reach, like ankles or back.
>>
File: 1504200277503.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1504200277503.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>19536303
Was asking a girl online for a shot of her pussy, and then had to get up cuz there were two cats fighting outside my window. Took a picture of them. So I guess I ended up with 2 pussy pics instead of one :)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.