[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age of Aquarius What is it about? What will happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1504415628346[1].jpg (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
1504415628346[1].jpg
6KB, 290x174px
Age of Aquarius

What is it about? What will happen?
>>
Hoepfully people stop being so silly. That'd be nice, wouldn't it?
>>
It's about the new hippie world order.
>>
>>19535995
People are randomly getting redpilled about life in general. It's a prediction of what could happen in the future statistically. Imagine it's like that sociological theory of the counter culture mechanics. If you can notice the pattern between what culture is being the counter culture in your age, you can predict when the next counter culture can happen.

Like, millennials are counter culture. Now the next generation is counter culture for millennials. This is how we evolve.
>>
>>19535995
Good things. It's gonna be much better than the degenerate worthless era we had for a long time.
>>
>>19535995
Sophia wins, finally.
>>
>>19535995
Boomers raping their kids generation into poverty. Pretty hardcore stuff
>>
>>19535995

Mass kundalini awakening. Many people will naturally go unhinged should they cling to materialism and worldliness. Those things are currently undergoing instability, ultimately leading to total destruction and ruin.

However those who cling to that which is eternal will find shelter from the storm.
>>
>>19535995

A bunch of hippies will dance around and not know where they really are.
>>
As far as I can tell it means fuck all. But who knows, right? Maybe all the aquariums in the world will implode and orca and goldfish will unite to take us out. That would be rad.
>>
>>19537541
>Maybe all the aquariums in the world will implode and orca and goldfish will unite to take us out. That would be rad.
Won't happen since you didn't become my waifu.
>>
>>19537563
I don't know whether to tell you anime isn't real or boys can't be waifus...
>>
>>19537600
Not him but how about I tell you to stop namefagging?
>>
>>19535995
Peace on earth.
>>
>>19537606
You know... in the 5 years I've been usaing this name nobody has ever just asked nicely. So, yeah, nah.
>>
>>19535995

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9oq_IskRIg
>>
>>19535995
All namefags will burst into flames.
>>
>>19537600
>anime isn't real or boys can't be waifus
Don't joke, now that's spooky paranormal.
Sincerely, the cutest anime girl(male)
>>
I'm disappointed in you, /x/. This is actually a great subject and only a couple people answered this seriously it seems.

This too will change in the upcoming age. Sadly you guys only learn after ruin. But you will learn nonetheless.
>>
>>19535995
hopefully the end of religion.
>>
>>19538089
I answered it seriously. This board seems filled with asshats who don't want meaningful discussion. They'd rather shill, troll (poorly), or Reddit it up.
>>
>>19535995
The age of aquarius is a monotone gray race/world.
1984 is the age of aquarius but it differs in some ways. A lot of natural disasters/unpredictable weather. Nothing is taboo anymore. A lot of technology. A disruption of the family system. Tradition and spirituality is neglected/mocked. The antichrist. Extreme sciences/sciences that are programmed to doom humanity. World peace that ends with death as those hands that reach out to krep world peace can longer withstand the pressure and impossibility of peace.
>>
>>19538204
Theirs a reason for that and you know their is. We are all here for the same pursuits of shitposting. Please take it seriously.
>>
>>19538351
Is this legit? What happened to the end of degeneracy?
>>
>>19538487
It's not. No other sign is carefree as pisces, pisces wants and needs emotional stuff, no matter what it is. This is why degeneracy happens. Aquas are about the higher good.

That being said yes, a war happening wouldn't be a surprise. But considering how we're going as species, is that really shocking?
>>
>>19538515
So do we get grey race doomed humanity or peace and prosperity?
>>
>>19538543
He've had mostly peace and prosperity for the last 30 years in the west. It was BAD.

Planets devastated
Mankind's on its knees
A saviour comes from out the skies
In answer to their pleas

Through boiling clouds of thunder
Blasting bolts of steel
Evils going under deadly wheels

Flying high on rapture
Stronger free and brave
Nevermore encaptured
They've been brought back from the grave

- Judas
>>
>>19538543
Humans start getting confused, bored and stupid when they're too comfortable. Think about how many advances we made in ww2. We're a lot faster now, if we could get a speed bump like that again, possibilities are endless. Is it dangerous, yes. Would it be more exciting than this, yes.
>>
>>19538515
I don't mind letting fags be fags as long as all of the really fucked up idealogical stuff stops. Is that a reasonable thing to ask for?
>>
Nothing unusual
You still need to find a job
Get out of bed
And go to a place you don't want to be
For money
Heaven is a lie to keep you coming back to those jobs
The truth is the ride never ends
Death is a lie you will always exist and suffer
Maybe you could buy something to feel better temporarily
>>
>>19535995
I don't know but whatever it is this is not the fucking future I asked for. I want out.
>>
It's about your mom getting railed by like 20 dudes.
>>
>>19536023
The perfect counter would be to never fight
>>
>>19536023
Hello Hegel, thought you were dead.
>>
File: IMG_0596.jpg (98KB, 426x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.jpg
98KB, 426x487px
Aquarius isn't just the coming of a new age, but also a new zodiac cycle.

Leo > Cancer > Gemini (~ 10000-4000 BC)

Taurus > Aries > Pisces ( ~ 4000 BC - 2000 AD )

It's not exact, but at the end of the age of Gemini was about when people more and more abandoned the hunter gatherer lifestyle and began living together in cities. Many origin stories have to do with twins ( Romulus and Remus, Cain + Abel, Hopi tribe prophecy)

Now that the vast majority of people are living in cities under the laws of man instead of the laws of nature, we have all of this technology from the Fire of the Minds of Men. We barely have to try to survive anymore.

I'm not sure what this new season will bring spiritually, but there will be an ice age on this planet.
>>
>>19535995
Age of aquarius is a false age, it's currently the age of ophiuchus.
>>
File: aquarius.jpg (5KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
aquarius.jpg
5KB, 236x314px
hello fellow aquariuses
>>
>>19535995
It means I win. All you losers can suck it.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.