[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Helena Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

this is literally IRL attempts to organize for the paranormal and ostracism on the highest levels spanning the world

not to mention the overlaping influence with anarchist and communist movements
>>
>>19535980 (OP)
I have owned many Theosophical publications, some of them were quite rare. I cannot support Theosophy, though, as it maintains that NO religion can be criticized, yet they feel perfectly at ease mocking Christianity (I am not a Christian, but you don't need to be one to see the hypocrisy behind Theosophy).
Blavatsky also personally mocked Spiritualism and "table-tappers", but she was happy to do exactly this herself when asked, like a performing parlour entertainer.
Isis Unvelied and Secret Doctrine do contain a lot of interesting knowledge, but the writing is poor, it jumps from one subject to the next, like a crazy man on meth.
My main objection to theosophy is not any of the reasons listed above, it is their desire to see a One World Government that I find repulsive. Despite preaching sexual abstinence, they were not immune from all-too-human failing - such as when the pedophile Bishop Leadbetter picked up some Indian child and called him some kind of Theosophical godling. These pedophile cranks think they are "ascended masters", and are now meddling in politics:
Now that "Lucis Trust" has a webpage on the United Nations website, advocating the worship of "Lucifer" and, again, One World Governement, I urge people to look beyond the rainbows and smiles, and to smash these New-Age pedo cunts right in.
>>
>>19536099
Checked and bumped
>>
>>19536099
>>19536899
were ug and j krishnamurti part of a theosophical anti-guru psyop?
>>
>>19535980
it was a stupid cult
>>
File: 1503308413907.png (3MB, 2560x2739px) Image search: [Google]
1503308413907.png
3MB, 2560x2739px
>>19535980
Not Ledbetter ..Annie Besant was to blame in finding krisnamurti she saw him on a beach..so get your fucking facts right
>>
>>19535980

Because racism, woo, and herd mentality. The people that are familiar want nothing to do with it, and newfriends want others to do their thinking for them.
>>
>>19536099
>Now that "Lucis Trust" has a webpage on the United Nations website, advocating the worship of "Lucifer" and, again, One World Governement, I urge people to look beyond the rainbows and smiles, and to smash these New-Age pedo cunts right in.

I never get into this board, but whenever I get in here, I earn some redpilling google search. Thnx anon.
>>
File: 1504399040362.jpg (40KB, 400x487px) Image search: [Google]
1504399040362.jpg
40KB, 400x487px
You won't find actual legit interesting discussion here very often without the Fedoras coming to tear it apart.
>>
>>19539080
Why read when you can go shitpost funny pictures and laugh about it that the way of the foolish nonbelievers
>>
>>19539080
Legit discussion means discussing all sides.
>>
>>19539737
I can personally vouch that that woman helped me attain some new heights.

Pretty savage, though. I think a gentler hand should till the garden.
>>
I'm a registered Theosophist just passing through. I don't have any involvement anymore, focusing on my Christian faith now. One important thing is, none of these Indian spiritual and religious ideas existed in western society before Blavatsky. She made the new age possible - crystals, the occult, the mysterious east. It includes the psychedelic 60s, the music, gurus, yoga, the idea of karma and reincarnation, mysterious Tibet, on and on. Blavatsky's works introduced it all to us, she was a woman of special genius. For this I'm thankful. Like I said, I've returned to my native religion though it's fascinating study for anyone
>>
File: 1504493557911.jpg (48KB, 479x677px) Image search: [Google]
1504493557911.jpg
48KB, 479x677px
>>19539080
That's the main thing about the board. It goes on through the years though and people grow up. Maybe with maturity this can be a valuable place. We aren't there yet. Bye guys
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.