[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

Hey /x/
I thought about the concept of tulpa.
I read some shit about it.
But I am still scared to create one.
(I actually tried to do so, but them imagined myself shooting her to the head to engrave the image of her dead inside my head, it worked)

What I am wondering about is the visualization of the tulpa.
I am not going to explain how eyes work here, that's not the point.

What I want to know is how "real" it "looks"
Can you see it in front of you?
Is it 3D? Can you move around it? Can you touch it? etc.

I will also appreciate any knowledge about tulpa.

Pic not related, it's just high res. image.
>>
>>19535876
You can move around it, it's 3D, and you can see it. You'd best not create it until you know how to control it and destroy it.
>>
>>19535910
I've also heard it goes through stuff.
So how about touching and collision?

And to the "seeing" part.

When you stand in front of it.
And there is wall behind it.
Can you the difference between close to you and not close to you ?
Or is it like the tulpa is always the same, or even "in the wall"

In short, I am asking if the 3D perception works
>>
>>19535935
Or does it all depend on how "good" my "imagination" is?
>>
>>19535935
It goes where you put it. Depending on your visualisation power, that's the only thing that limits its abilities.
>>
If you're really, really schizophrenic, you can see it.
>>
>>19535942
Make sense.
The question now is:
When you imagine it in your room, Do you imagine it with the room as well, or with the part of the room, etc.

Can you recommend some material ?
>>
>>19535960
No, you just need joriki (concentration power) and faith.
>>
>>19535963
You imagine it as you see a real object such as a TV or lamp-stand in the room.

Recommended reading? Not really. Most books and so on are regurgitated nonsense. Search for an authentic teacher. If none can be found in your area, try it yourself but, remember *you* are in charge. You have to be like a tyrant dictator at all times.
>>
File: 1502113022157.jpg (111KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1502113022157.jpg
111KB, 810x810px
>>19535975
Can you teach me anon ?
>>
>>19535876
>>19535981
It doesn't work with anime you fucking retarded weeaboo
>>
>>19535876
>>19535939
Do you know how your intuition works? Feel your intuition, how your crazy ideas show up out of nowhere. Do you see them? Do you taste them? Can you touch them? Or is it just a feel of it?
If you train this you start feeling that your intuition is not your own somehow that comes from somewhere else, keep following that concept. When you start feeling that really is something else you now give it a name, a form, a voice, anything you want, all in your mind. You now train that for long time until it comes natural. In time you will feel that it is something alive and naturally sentient. This is your tulpa.
It's as alive as you are able to listen to your intuition without any kind of form. It's simple as that.
>>
>>19535987
Explain why
>>19535993
Let's say I do all that, and I even manage to bring her to "my dimension"
I will be able to see, feel and hear her.

How do I destroy it at that point ?
>>
File: 3934yu85yu4[1].gif (458KB, 393x373px) Image search: [Google]
3934yu85yu4[1].gif
458KB, 393x373px
>>19536032
You see her as you see images and sounds in your mind. Only if you force (this is why we use the word) trying to have hallucinations you start to see them or not. Your biology will change so you can have strong sensory feedback of what your mind can create. This is the same principle to lucid dreaming, the brain doesn't distinguish reality from fiction feedback. So what you are trying to do is to lucid dream while awake which mixes both dream feedback with awake feedback.
By destroying it you have to do the whole process backwards. You train your brain to not mix the feedback anymore and in time your biology will change again until your intuition works exactly like before, seemingly random ideas that pop up in your mind like a regular person. Well some people are just shut off from intuition so they lack a lot of creativity (not drawing, just the imagination creativity).

This is all biology not supernatural, unless you believe in that. Fearing the tulpa is just as fearing you randomly punching yourself in the face out of nowhere without reason and when you didn't want in the first place.
>>
>>19535993
Sorry my hardware does not accept intuition as a programming I find doing what think regardless of consequences and just dealing with it provides best results concerning growth. It's like you do not know the fire was gonna burn just cry about it accept it and move on to next square. People won't agree on the actions you choose but that does not mean the actions you choose are the wrong ones. People loose and win all the time what kind of person you are will always determine it. The best of the best stood alone in their actions and lost everything but found peace in the fact that others got to live on in that pain they created the tomorrow through their pain and allowed you to see a new tomorrow. Based on the actions they chose to stand for. You will hate them, blame them, be enraged by them, discredit them. And in that hate I will say true the glory was all yours I will take blame and give that glory to another, and then go take a nap and fight again tomorrow. Because tomorrow will always rise.
>>
File: 1504376962684.png (168KB, 395x504px) Image search: [Google]
1504376962684.png
168KB, 395x504px
>>19536068
>This is all biology
That's why I am scared of it anon.

And I just realized even If I managed to create her, there is no way for the feedback to be the one I want.
Why?
because you can't imagine or create something you haven't felt, seen,heard, smelled before.
You can combine stuff, but that's not it.

So I would end up with failure.
>>
>>19536080
The detail here is that you can feel it. If we couldn't imagine things we didn't experience, how the hell we have new things all the time from new ideas that people had? This is your intuition's job and I want you to learn that.
You must take small steps and move on when you are certain that you have the base for the next step, this is measured by the new feelings and information you figured out by yourself. You must look inside not outside. Outside, other people like me, are giving you the hits so you can be successful. By fearing you will fail it will make the whole process work randomly, by being focused and determined it will make it not random but exactly like you want. You have to combine and keep combining in small careful steps, with confidence.

I just don't understand why being biological instead of paranormal, makes you more uncertain that things can happen. Paranormal is more random and uncertain then biology.
>>
pretty sure i created a tulpa when i was a horny middle school girl in love with gay guys. it was weird.
>>
>>19536113
What a coincidence they were all failures and got disscarded.
>>
>>19536135
I wonder if the horny middle school girl was discarded as well lol.
>>
File: 1503245965771.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503245965771.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>19536109
>Paranormal is more random and uncertain then biology.

It's not, it only seem to be.

I don't believe in randomness
If you know enough information about something it's not random anymore.

Things only seem random they aren't.

Also everything paranormal can be explained by science.
If it has no mass it doesn't exist.
That's simple rule I am going by.

Even light has mass.
It has to, without it it's speed would be infinite.
gravity can also trap light.

We just can't measure it.

Same with thoughts and "intuition".
They have mass, they are something physical.

If you realize this.
There is no way back.

There are stuff like "banishing" rituals.
But they are based on the idea that you don't know the reality of the demon etc.

So what can you do at that point ?
Delude yourself. Or really big self control.
That's why I am not scared of paranormal.

Also I can't imagine feeling I haven't felt.
I can't imagine color I haven't seen.
I can't imagine smell I haven't smelled.

As I already said, you might combine stuff.
So let me reformulate.

You can't see/smell/feel X if you haven't saw.... Y,C,V

X is something new
And Y C V are the ingredients of X.
You can't have X without any ingredients.

That's the idea behind
>>19536080
>>
>>19536172
Then you have to figure out where to find Y C V first, these are the small steps I mentioned. They can be different for each person.
>>
File: 1503701751767.jpg (12KB, 292x282px) Image search: [Google]
1503701751767.jpg
12KB, 292x282px
>>19536194
The thing is I can't.
I will have to go with alternative.
>>
>>19536172
Stop doing psychedelics, dude.
>>
>>19536224
Never done any in my life
>>
>>19536212
You can't because you are somehow afraid or focused on similar feelings. What you have to ask yourself is what do you need first before being able to do the next step.
You can answer here if you like I help you out.
>>
>>19536242
>You can't because you are somehow afraid
Partly.
And I know exactly what's the thing I fear.
But I have to do that alone.
>>
>>19536283
Then do it first. You answered that already yourself then you can start the other things.
>>
>>19535876
thoughtforms live inside your head.
your ability to see them initiates not in the eyes, but in the visual cortex.
they can seem as real or a cartoonish as you want.
any and all sensory processes can be co-opted with practice and determination.
i think that most people stop bothering to progress after sound, sight, and touch.
the interaction runs on the same neural circuitry responsible for dreams/visualization/hallucination, which is an incredibly robust and versatile system.

anyhow, on the subject of personal interaction:
if you succeed, you have created a sapient independent being in your head.
expect them to react to things the way a human would in the same circumstances.
the advantages over getting actual friends are 1 you get to influence their personality at creation, 2 always with you, 3 yay madjick.
best way to have a stable relation is love, freedom, and mutual respect.
if you are a terrible person with a high authoritarian personality index, you may be incapable of such.
in that case you can make things work with a submission/dominance model, but if you ever slip up, bad things will happen to you.
if you are just looking to f your waifu, just go get a whore instead.
>>
>>19536938
>if you are just looking to f your waifu, just go get a whore instead.

Not really.
I want very specific companion.
But as I already said, I don't have th ingredients.
And I might end up creating scary thing.

I am thinking about programming my own bot or even AI at this point.
>>
When did "Jerking off" get so complicated?
>>
>>19536988
see>>19536961
>>
how long does it take to a average person to create a tulpa?
>>
>>19537921
Well nobody is answering, but think I remember hearing your first tupla may take months maybe even a year to be fully forced and be able to have it's own will... It requires dedication, and long hours of meditation, but I'm sure other anons are more experienced than me so take my words with a grain of salt and do your own research
>>
>>19535876
>I am still scared to create one.
You should be. You are not ascended masters of Tibet, if you are successful and this is unlikely, you run the risk of intrusion from within and without. From within is your corrupt psyche (neuroses, psychic traumas, etc) and from without in corporeal beings that are negative and may already be in sympathetic connection (demons is one extreme but there are a variety of not positive possibilities) Whether you can achieve this or not, you should be listening to detractors here: "you are a loser faggot", "forever alone weeb" and so forth. They are communicating a truth as far as what your motives are. Tulpas are functional constructions with a purpose, keeping you company or sexed was never their intention, if they become so its likely a sign of intrusion. It literally is much easier and safer for your psyche to get a gf. That's why the ones who put you down are right, even if they don't believe in something that definitely does exist.
>>
>>19539189
so only ascended masters of Tibet can have fun cuddly times with their naked loli tulpas. well...that sucks.
>>
>>19536961
no, seriously, think long and hard before deciding to slice your soul in half.
if you think that is the best way to get your nuts off, your gonna have a bad time.
if you are serious about wanting companionship, it could work out.

be brave and clever.
>>
Woo is realy good hd
>>
>>19535876
Well, I've just as of recent within the last few months have become somewhat of a Shaman or something of the sort. I've figured out how to create/manifest anything of a Spiritual nature. I as of current have 6 dragons, a Phoenix, and I'm pretty sure an owl. However I've yet to delve into the realm or creation of a more singular consciousness, i.e. A human, or perhaps something a long those lines that would have a higher self awareness as I've yet to find or have a need presented to me in which I'd need something like that. The thing with being able to create, is that it's just as easy or the same in terms of "uncreating" or destroying whatever you want to call it. Like one of the easiest ways to go about it, is just knowing that you are the sole one in control. If you can create it, you can destroy it.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.