[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chit Chat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: justbe.jpg (261KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
justbe.jpg
261KB, 1200x630px
It's been suggested to me that I should be a mirror and not a wall. Plus if you're good at something don't do it for free.
So, secret organizations, marketeers and all round clandestine chatterers you should know who this is. If not, here are some keywords. Weather. Popularity. Gridline.
I am offering the peace pipe, well, to you, we all know that stuff spaces me out so I'm getting drunk.
You want to know, then ask away. You want something done, [email protected]. My record speaks for itself. No guarantees of course it's not an exact science but after extensive data collection spanning many a year you people should realize the opportunity that presents itself here, by cutting out the middle man and going straight to the source.
To the general purveyors of the paranormal, hello, ask the world's foremost mentalist whatever you like.
Some points though: I don't believe in religion, ANY religion. I'm not the devil, more than happy to clarify but seriously if after all this time you think I am then you should get yourself tested. Pretty sure you'll score a nifty sticker that will let you park right in front of walmart. Perfect for your gophering needs.
Secondly I'm still pissed off, thanks for asking but I am trying to move on.
Thirdly I'm not an alien, have alien or atlantean genes. The hacking should of proved that.
I can do what I do because of empathy and love, mostly.
>>
>>19535788

Despite all what you tried to clarify, I have no idea who you are or what you're offering.
>>
File: tldr.gif (2MB, 350x170px) Image search: [Google]
tldr.gif
2MB, 350x170px
>>19535802
That's fine, message isn't directed to you.
>>
>>19535788
Anger and anger management are part of the first steps of recovery maybe eventually when you are done throwing a fit you can move one to more human emotations like acceptance
>>
Blake is that you?
If so where am I?
Just for proofs you know the drill.
>>
>>19535815
i can't accept what I'm angry at, the situation is untenable. I can only move on. If it still occurs then it will continue to anger me.
>>
File: manyworlds.gif (848KB, 200x528px) Image search: [Google]
manyworlds.gif
848KB, 200x528px
>19535824
no drill here, just us mugs
>>
File: activatedalmond.png (56KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
activatedalmond.png
56KB, 209x248px
Damn that was what We expected.
Nice.
Anyway We got nothing to ask desu.
>>
>>19535824
Why can't I provide the proofs.........? Ahh yes let me just anonymous ly open this weard portal it was easy to do in mmo games I need only walk past it. But the trick is you gotta kill them quick with superior fighting team or they will force you to resz. at save point. :)
>>
>>19535864
>Being this retarded
>>
File: maaaybe.gif (2MB, 300x306px) Image search: [Google]
maaaybe.gif
2MB, 300x306px
>>19535864
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.