[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prophetic dreams.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1476125416631.jpg (9KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
1476125416631.jpg
9KB, 250x192px
Had anyone on here ever had those?
I don't know if it's your subconscious, which is more aware than your conscious mind telling you how things really are or what But I've had them since childhood and all somehow come true under one form or another.

I think I had one of these dreams today. I dreamt about this girl I am trying to be with, and in the dream she told me things won't work out between us. I was just on the phone with her and she told me she's been feeling sick for a week now. Dizzy head and nautious (symptoms of pregnancy), she didn't sound right too. I have a feeling my dream is about to become a reality.

I've dreamt most of my breakups with incredible accuracy before, deaths of family members and a couple of disasters.

Is there a way to be certain that I have some sort of power to see the future?
>>
Its called deja vere. Its something similar to deja vu. You dont have any special powers, sorry m8
>>
Had a dream about a plane splitting in the air and crashing in the street where my college was. Next morning there was a plane crash in my country with similar details.
>>
Had a dream of my making hamburgers in my kitchen then looking to towards the living room, saw two kids, then looked behind me and i saw a women talking to me. This was about a year ago. Yesterday my little brother and his friends came over to eat dinner. They wanted hamburgers so me and my girl started to make some. Looked to my right towards the living room and two kids were right there playing, looked behind me and my girl was talking to me about seasonings. Pretty spooky tbqh desu.
>>
>>19535550
I had an extremely vivid dream a few winters back. I was in the countryside at some small gathering/concert, and all the stars turned red then slowly disappeared, with the exception of all but three. Then the moon turned red and a dense fog covered the earth.
>>
>>19535550
Deja Vu happens like this. Your life is repetitive, and thus predictable. You dream a scenario, and when it comes true, you get the feeling that you've experienced it before.
>>
>>19535550
i had a dream that i was a virgin and when i woke up i was still a virgin
>>
But what if people have dreams of me? And in those dreams I am suffering?
>>
I have had some dreams kinda like that,I had a dream of two kids in a truck/car crashing into a semi,after the weekend found out two of my classmates were dead.
>>
On the morning of the election, I had a dream Trump became president. He was in a parade float with his wife, and waving to a crowd of rioters. Wasn't shocked when he won desu
>>
I had a dream about accident with bus. I will travel with 45 people for college work and now I'm so scared.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.