[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interactions with demons and ghosts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sotry.jpg (14KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
sotry.jpg
14KB, 219x230px
My buddy's family has all had experiences with ghosts. I could go on about all of their stories, but the reason I believe them is because as a child I slept over at their house and saw a ghost. After that, it was hard to talk to anyone about it because I was met with obvious scepticism. I don't blame them, they never had the experience. Although I could tell the story of my first ghost, I brought the family up because upon becoming an adult I moved into their basement [years after they moved] for the cheap rent.
>>
Upon moving into this place, I had talked to lots of people who saw or had been in the house who got a strange vibe about it. It was an uncomfortable place. Yadda yadda yadda you probably hear that in every ghost story, "I just felt something".

Anyways, the dad was kind of an obnoxious drunk (however, he was funny and kind enough to give me cheap rent and let me eat dinner with them) and basically said that everyone that ever lived in that basement went nuts. I moved in with a couple that already lived down there and I can honestly say they seemed to be at a breaking point. They never had an experience but swore the place was haunted.
>>
>>19535146
One day after they moved out I felt really strange. I had a huge urge to look out the door. It was pulling me mentally. I couldn't help it so I looked out my bedroom door and saw a glowing orb with purple smoke spiralling around it. It didn't talk to me, but it made me very uncomfortable. I fell to my butt and skidded back to my room. I saw the smoke dissipate and the feeling went from intense negativity to that eerie creep again.

I ran upstairs to tell the family what happened. They all had very spooky interactions with spirits so they weren't shocked or anything. They just kind of shrugged it off and told me to be careful. I kind of don't blame them, how many people do you know who were murdered by ghosts?
>>
>>19535150
Well this orb came back a couple times and I could feel my mental health start to get worse and worse. I began writing notes to it, asking it to leave. I did whatever I could but nothing really seemed to work so I eventually sat down on my floor, closed my eyes and focused:

"I need the help of a demon. I know you aren't what the bible or other scriptures say you are. There are many types of you. You are all beings that can go between dimensions. Whatever you are, I know that some of you must feed off of negativity. I want to hire one of you to keep these poltergeists away from me i exchange for my anger".

Figuring you don't know me, I have anger issues. I was a rage-a-holic. The funny thing is, upon giving this to the demon I noticed it felt a bit better downstairs. This is where I started to go a little crazy. I figured everyone must have some sort of demon lurking with them, feeding off of something or maybe following them for some reason I can't comprehend so I sat down again:

"Demons. I want more demons. I promise you if you follow me we will weed out the weaker demons. We will form an army of demons. You can feed off of whatever you want of me but I want to be able to eat whatever I want and not get fat and I want to be able to focus. I also want immunity when I die."
>>
>>19535154
I felt something respond

"You must create hatred. Create conflict with others. It doesn't have to be violence, it can be a vibe. As long as you connect. It will get their demons to show themselves. We will clash and devour whatever spirits we can scavenge."

It became a game, my game.

Anyways so I got in an argument with my buddy's dad about rent. I yelled at him and called him a word I regret calling him. Everyone could apparently feel I was unnaturally angry. The dad came down with a baseball bat and chased me. When I got into my room I slammed the door and he came and began trying to bust in. I saw a knife.

"Don't do it." they said.

I jumped out the [ground level] window. I was kicked out. I was homeless again. A deadbeat. Chased out by a drunken asshole.

"You can get revenge" it said. "Just ask."

I felt: "Why are you helping me?"

it felt to me: "You've given so much of yourself"

I felt: "I want it to be poetic"

It felt to me: "It will be miserable"
>>
>>19535159
Months later I find out that his liver was damaged. He was perfectly fine but then one day he couldn't pee. He went to the doctor and within a year he died a prolonged, horrible death in a hospice.

He didn't deserve a death like that. I saw him weeks before he died. I felt terrible, but I hate saying that a part of me was impressed that it worked.

I was allowed to come to the funeral. I said my piece in front of everyone. Obviously didn't tell them about what I presume was me.

Fast forward to the next day. I'm hanging out with my buddy and I look over and I see his dad flicker, staring at me. Buddy asks what I was glancing at. I didn't want to tell him it was his dead dad.
>>
>>19535162
That same night I get texts from buddy. He hears his dad's CB radio (He was into the whole ham/cb thing. It was kind of cool. kind of like a pre-internet kind of thing.). I'm getting texts from him saying, "WHAT THE FUCK." It's coming from his closet, but there is no radio in his closet. He checks the whole house, nothing. It was coming from the closet though. It took me a while to tell him what I saw. These things get emotional when they are about your parents.

Fast forward to a bit later and buddy goes, "Go the fuck downstairs and talk to whatever it is you left down there and get it to leave". The poltergeist either came back or some of the demons decided to stay behind. Apparently people who moved in were all experiencing strange things, feelings, hearing shit. I wrote it off. Just fucking summon a demon or just leave it alone.

Fast forward months later, buddy's aunt moved in. She confronts me at the foodbank after someone tipped her off on who I was:

"What did you do." all dramatic and shit.

"Uuh what?" I'm confused, there was no context.

"You did something down there. Were you using a ouija board? Drawing pentagrams?" she pestered me with those questions over and over. I'm not going to say you can't summon spirits with those things, but it seemed like she didn't understand the nuances of the spirit world. We don't know what summons or what doesn't. We have some good guesses, but we don't know.

Either way I pretty much told her she shouldn't worry about it but then she said she heard glass breaking. She said her "300 lb" son was dragged out of bed. She was very aggressive. She was sure it was because of me. I told her it wasn't me, and that she should figure out a way to solve her problem. What am I supposed to say? I did what I had to do, now she has to do the same. Figure it out.
>>
>>19535166
This whole story is kind of jumbled, but it's a story. It hasn't ended. I'm worried I'm going crazy because in all kinds of crazy ideas I have thought of in my head. Once you start researching metaphysics and the philosophers that formulated those ideas you start drawing a bunch of connections that may or may not be there.

Tell me about your interactions with the unknown.

p.s: I gave some of the spirits/demons names, what about you?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.