[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The World Mission Society Church of God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: cog-intro.png (1MB, 958x548px) Image search: [Google]
cog-intro.png
1MB, 958x548px
Hello /x/ I feel this is the most appropriate board for what I'm about to discuss and I'm sorry if this has already been talked about before since I don't lurk much here. TL;DR in second post
The World Mission Society Church of God is a so called "Church" that I was introduced to by my aunt who recently "converted" at first I thought it was a normal church so I didn't care for it much. My aunt later invited me to along with her, however I refused which is normal for me since I'm not much of a believer. Usual when I refuse my family would be okay with, but for whatever reason my aunt was incredibly incessant, so I decided to agree just to have her stop bothering me. When I first arrived at the church I was shocked at the fact that the pastor and many of the caretakers where asain(which I later found out to be Korean) I assumed that it must have just been a church focused mainly on asain. Something like a place where they can gather and talk about the Bible and such in their own language, so I was even more confused at the fact that my aunt joined this church. However that doesn't seem to be the case many of the higher ups in this church seem to all be Korean and after meeting with them they seem to almost immediately invite me to "bible study" I accepted since I was interested in how Koreans teach the bible. Now the bible study room was in an upper floor (I believe the church had 3 floors and a basement, but I only went to the main floor and the second floor) while walk to the bible study room I started to notice a lot of images on the wall of the second floor which where nowhere to be found on the first floor. A lot of these images depicted an older Asian woman and a large number of people gather around her
>pic related lady in the blue
>>
Since no one had talked about this woman I found it kinda strange that so many pictures of here where on the wall I guessed she must have been a founder or something, but on closer inspection thee was a small caption that read some like "Members from around the world gather with Mother in Seoul" I found it extremely strange that the woman was called "Mother" with a capital "M" at that point the lady had entered the room do I follow along. She first handed me a bible and open hers up going to a few biblical text (fuck me it's 4 am so gonna skip some shit) the text where Luke 4:16 and Acts 17:2 talking about the importance of the Sabbath, Matthew 28:19 talking about Baptism, then she say asked if believe the Heavenly Father I said yes and she simply said good she's about introduce me to "Heavenly Mother" she used text like Genesis 1:26-27, Genesis 3:20, Romans 5:14, Revelation 19:7, Revelation 21:9-10. Constantly shilling the idea of a "Heavenly Mother" and that she is alive and she is the lady in
>pic related
till I agreed with her luckily for me she ran out of time or else we would have stayed there forever. After that I promptly left and my aunt refused to talk to me due to my mannerism at her so called church. I could not believe her at that moment and avoid all contact with her. That was a few weeks ago and I've been interested about this again since I remember that the former South Korean President was linked to a cult.

>TL:DR Why the fuck has this Korean cult popped up out of nowhere brain washed my aunt and so many other so easily and believe in this so called end times "Heavenly Mother" in pic
Some links Their website: https://wmscog.com
Another website I found claim them to be a cult: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/wmscog.htm
>>
>>19534961
Nobody wants to join your cult koreangrandmafag
>>
>>19534961

So what do they believe in? Did they tried to push it into you? is it fucked up?
>>
>>19534997
Basically some old Korean fags are Jesus, Heavenly Mother, The Holy sport, and other shit. They force it you a lot, the people think like sheep and only listen to what their Korean overlords say.
>>19534993
Dang
>>
Korans are hot, if being in that cult grants a korean waifu and nice kids i'm all in
>>
Didn't south Korean president get impeached over weird feminine cult activities
>>
OP ask them "this world" created for whom.

But interesting event.. korea...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.