[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tattooing Sigil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Naberius.gif (13KB, 180x179px) Image search: [Google]
Naberius.gif
13KB, 180x179px
I'm planning on tattooing the following sigil onto my body as a life time commitment to Naberius. Where would be a place to show respect to him as a sign of good will in my pact to him? I want it to be discreet, but also following serious, sincere respect.
>>
Throat. Bear in mind he teaches rhetoric, part of grace is knowing when to hold your tongue, and when to eloquently expand on a point. Throat tattoos hurt like a barrel of bitches. You're paying homage to his schtick by getting it on the place you speak from, and the fact that you're enduring more pain than you have to is a display of dedication.
>>
>>19534898
Thank you. Is it disrespectful to have a UV tattoo. I intend to learn from Him, especially in rhetoric and arts. I will truly consider tattooing it on my throat. Yet, I will of course have a purpose to learning these skills -- becoming a public speaker. I tend to think that a public speaker with a visible tattoo on their throat may not be too popular. Do you think it is disrespectful to have a UV tattoo, going through the pain and process as a sign of good will, though still being discreet about it since it would only be visible under a UV light. It'd be a sealing of the pact, so to say, but to keep it between Him and I.
>>
>>19534911
>>19534877
Bump for noticing double doubles
>>
>>19534911

Not disrespectful, it's a symbolic gesture and a thoughtful one at that, as you're balancing prudence with desires, which is a part of being graceful.
>>
>>19534968
Thank you again for confirmation. I will go through with this. His color is a solid green, so it works for UV.
>>
dummy dum dum and stoopid
I'm so glad you have no idea how to magic, because you don't deserve it at all
it doesn't belong in your hands and it never will
>>
>>19535021
How does it work, in your opinion? Genuine curiosity, friend. I would like to learn more the art of magic/magick/magicka, or whichever They desire it called.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.