[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Roman Empire still exists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 7653.jpg (24KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
7653.jpg
24KB, 600x336px
Okay, I am looking for a red pill on this one, I hear people on this board saying that the Roman Empire never fell/ Roman Empire still ruling today.

I need as much information as possible, I have looked into it a bit but I was wondering if any one of you knew something more than I do on this.
>>
it's just basic connections between people that are still descendants of and believe in the roman empire. Basically, it was never fully eradicated. Some people still survived and kept their loyalty a secret, and were able to pass it on all the way up until now. It will probably keep going.
>>
>>19534570
Rome is still ruling today indeed. It survived through the Catholic church and many NWO families had connections to the Catholic church.

The Roman Empire knew they were gonna collapse eventually so they divided the empire so that they could start a "controlled collapse" but still stealthily stay in power through the church.

Since the empire collapsed the Romans have been waiting for the right time in history where they will have the technology to unite the world under one Roman banner. This is why the Catholic church was universal, this is why the people we know as globalists want to unite the world. The founding fathers of America were part of a Roman connected order called the free masons and the Romans set up America so they could use it to establish the World Roman Order when the time was right.

We are currently living in that time when the Romans have the technology to unite the world under the Roman banner. The people we call globalists are Romans, the NWO is the concept of a global Roman world that has been in the works since the 5th century.
>>
File: amerirome.jpg (181KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
amerirome.jpg
181KB, 1080x1080px
>>19534570
its a phoenix not an eagle
>>
>>19535046
reichsadler
>>
>>19535095
I get it, because it saddles the reich and goes "WHEEEEEEEEEE!"
>>
>>19535104
The eagle does seem to be enjoying itself, I can see it.
>>
The Roman Empire's religion was Paganism and only when the popularity of Christianity increased causing a lot of rioting and fighting, Christianity was named the official religion of the empire becoming the the Holy Roman Empire.

But the Christianity adopted was a mixture of Paganism and heretic ideas of Jesus not being a mortal man but god. Modern christianity consists of a lot of ideals and practices adopted from Pagan culture.

Various hidden societies are believed to secretly practice Paganism where they worship nature and the union of the male and female(including Leonardo Da Vinci in his painting 'The Last Supper')

If you look closely at the architecture of USA(mostly the government buildings) they bear resemblance to accounts of Roman architecture.

So yes, it is true that USA is the modern version of the Roman Empire or probably the whole of the Western world can be considered as such.
>>
>>19534570
Phillip K Dick talked about this in his books. One time, after a psychotic break and/or mystic vision, he believed that time had stopped in AD 70 after the Romans destroyed the temple at Jerusalem, and that everything that happened later was illusion.
The Romans still ruled the illusory world and a small number of gnostic Christians were resisting.
He didn't always believe this, but his inclusion of the period in his novel Valis is probably responsible for all of the references to "THE EMPIRE NEVER ENDED" that you see.
>>
>>19534570
It's a bit of a weird one. First of all, you can argue about the meaning of the word "fell". By the time of the dissolution of the Western Roman Empire, Rome had not been the administrative capital of the Empire for some time, that typically being based either in modern Milan (Mediolanum) or in Ravenna. The Empire was further divided into two administrative halves, one ruled from Ravenna and one from Constantinople. They were not two separate empires, so when the office of Western Emperor became defunct, the Eastern Emperor became sole ruler of the Empire.

Much of the West had been settled with federate barbarians - peoples such as the Ostrogoths in Italy, the Visigoths in Aquitaine and Iberia, and the Franks in Gaul. These peoples were nominally subject to the Emperor at Constantinople, and throughout the fifth and sixth century could be found paying homage to him or conspiring against him as the tides of power shifted. Legally, this was a grey area. Other peoples, such as the Anglo-Saxons in Britain and the Vandals in North Africa, had openly defied Imperial authority and did not even pretend to be vassal states.

Within the former foederati kingdoms, many educated Romans found their skills highly valued by their new overlords, as they understood the machinery of government. For several hundred years after the dissolution of the Western Empire, the barbarian peoples maintained the Roman way of life as best as they could.
>>
>>19535497
It was with the final wars against Sassanid Persia and the emergence of Islam and the Arab Conquest that the Eastern Empire lost its ability to project power, and with it any real hope of reconquering the West. After this, the prestige of the Eastern court diminished, and with the strengthening of the Western barbarian kingdoms and the gradual erosion of Imperial power, Constantinople's position weakened. This was exacerbated by the religious divide between the Latin West and the Greek East. Constantinople's relations with Rome are interesting - although the Pope proclaimed Charlemagne Western Emperor in 800, as late as the twelfth century the Papacy was prepared to potentially acknowledge the Eastern Emperor's status as Roman Emperor. It was an appeal from the Eastern Empire to the Papacy that led to the Crusades.

The Roman inheritance was broadly speaking split between three groups - the Latin West, the Eastern Empire, and the Arab Caliphate. The Eastern Empire and Caliphate inherited and conquered the most prosperous and culturally advanced areas of the Empire, whilst the Westerners held the city of Rome itself. Each group claimed at times to either be or have restored the Empire - the Eastern Empire was the Empire; Charlemagne claimed to have restored it with the Holy Roman Empire (not a restored Western Empire but a transferral of Roman imperial authority from Constantinople to himself); and when Constantinople was conquered in 1453 the Turkish Sultan Mehmed II proclaimed himself Emperor of Rome. There are several successor states to these - the Austrian Empire replaced the Holy Roman Empire, and Muscovy and later Russia were thought of by their rulers to have inherited Constantinople's imperial authority.
>>
>>19535501
The idea of translatio imperii is critical. Based on Biblical prophecy, it's an attempt to track the status of world empire through the ages. The Christianisation of the Roman Empire happened at a time when the office of Roman Emperor was gaining in mystique, and this mixture led to ideas that the Roman Emperor was sovereign over the entire world. In the context of the Roman Empire, "Roman" lost a lot of its former geographical meaning and came to mean any subject of the Empire. "Roman" and "Christian" came to mean almost the same thing, which helps to explain how the people we refer to as Greeks called themselves "Romans" almost up until the present day. Both Catholicism and Orthodoxy preserved this idea - the "catholic" being "all-embracing", and "ecumenical" covering all existence.

In the East, the Empire clearly fell in 1453, but even so it's not quite so simple. The Serbs, Bulgarians, and Russians preserved ideas of Byzantium, and Byzantium itself retained some of its imperial mystique in the Islamic Empire. In the West, the Empire faded away. It's almost impossible to fix a date for the Empire's "fall", and the continued importance of the Roman Catholic Church and the Empire's high culture meant that the barbarian kingdoms preserved and looked up to the Romans even as their actions tore Western Europe away from the Empire. As late as Charlemagne's reign around 800, he was minting coins clearly inspired by Imperial Rome.

Roman law survived the fall of the empire. Justinian's jurists codified it into the Corpus Juris Civilis, and it survived in the East, where it became engaged in a struggle with more Biblically inspired Byzantine law, and it was reintroduced to the West in the High Middle Ages. It forms the basis for much of the Western legal tradition.
>>
>>19535504
Whether the Roman Empire can be said to rule today is another matter. Families have risen and fallen, and most dynasties entered the historical stage much later. The Catholic Church cannot be identified precisely with the Roman Empire - this largely comes from the forged Donation of Constantine, and although the medieaval mindset credited the Papacy of the High Middle Ages with the authority of the Empire, the modern Papacy must be regarded as its own political animal. To answer the question, we come back to nomenclature. Which "Roman Empire" would it be? The Principate of Augustus clearly does not rule today. SPQR may be written on Rome's streets today, but it has a different meaning to the ancient use of the term. If anything, the Christian Roman Empire of late antiquity and the imagined idealised Christian Empire of the Middle Ages might be considered to live on, but as organic political ideas rather than as reality. Rome is a dream expressed in a thousand ways, from a bundle of sticks to the law to a prayer.
>>
>>19535046
But Nazis were the good guys.
Thegreateststorynevertold.tv
Watch at least the first 4 parts.
>>
>>19536574
Ahistorical garbage. Tired of all the Nazi misinfo on /x/.

https://www.quora.com/Holocaust-Denial-How-plausible-is-Adolf-Hitler-The-Greatest-Story-Never-Told
>>
>>19535249
ive been searching for this book very long time can you tell me name please?
>>
>>19534570
I'm pretty certain the elites model their shadow government at the very top in the style of the old Roman system. So in that sense the Roman Empire still exists.

All those old guys studied the classics when they were young lads and have a thing for Rome.
>>
>>19534570
Yes Rome is the seat of power still. Don't let Brussels or Germany fool you. It is part of the deception. The EU Army is here. It will all make sense soon.
>>
>>19537001
Exegesis?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0547549253/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
>>19534570
OK I got you famalam. I know all about it, will share if there's activity. Bumping atm
>>
The last four long posts before this one is fairly accurate. There is a lot of misinfo out there tho. These cover it pretty well. Key points are: Roman secular imperial power ended in May of 1453. I think that's well supported enough I don't need to explain it. It can be seen metaphorically to continue but this is not actual, it had a fixed end date. The present day Western Europe is at least its inheritance, though eastern Europe is more exact but does not maintain its authority on any sense, only technically speaking since these were former territories of Eastern Rome. The city of Rome fell circa 476 but was not the imperial capital for several hundred years by then- its loss to invasion was long for seen. However Roman administration continues to this day and I will explain next post
>>
The administration of Rome the city fell out on the fifth century and was handled thereafter by Christian Bishops. They had replaced the religious offices of Rome before then but no true imperial power was established ever, only a limited one by the 800s as the "Holy Roman Empire" which was not Roman by then but Roman and assimilated barbarian tribes- Franks, Angles, etc. Their settled lands became the modern countries of western europe, some of which still bear the names. Latin Rome was no more except for the religious offices in what is today the Vatican. The Vatican is there today, it is Roman and still exists but very integrated with barbarian culture.

The imperial city of Constantinople was the capital of the remaining empire after fifth century. It was fully maintained by by then Greek speaking and as I said, it's secular authority was until 1453. It also remains until this day as the Patriarchate of Constantinople, now relegated to a small neighborhood in Muslim occupied Istanbul, Turkey- of less than 2000 Greeks called the Fener. This is Roman, eastern but more actually all Roman compared to the Vatican because they did not assimilate Turks. Though it is Greek speaking as all of the eastern empire was. All of its churches worldwide are neobyzantine architecture which is Roman as survived to the modern world. So to answer the question, Roman power still exists but it is not secular, only religious. Christianity preserves Rome into the modern world, to enter its churches are to enter imperial Rome in its Christianized days. Salt and Light.
>>
One thing I may not have been clear about even though I'm pretty sure it wasn't the answer OP was looking for. The Vatican and the Patriarchate is administered as imperial Roman institutions, with much the same offices and procedures. In fact, the ecclesiastical New Year has just passed: September 1st. It is the very same day instituted by the Caesars for the govt administration new year for records, still active. I've studied this for years that's how I know. Roman history is not dead, it still lives. Though not for x purposes of conspiracy and the like. For this there is only legends, miracles and prophecies outside the scope of this thread. The empire in the east is prophecized to return to former operation in a sense. Cheers, tulpa faggots
>>
>>19535511
>Rome is a dream expressed in a thousand ways, from a bundle of sticks to the law to a prayer.

"There was once a dream that was Rome. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... it was so fragile."
>>
Where do the Jews fit in with all of this?
>>
>>19538908
OP here from last night, would love to hear what you got
>>
>>19534630
Oh thank God. I thought the globalist Nwo's were Jews. That's a load off.
>>
>>19537001
I think Exegesis is his "nonfiction" account of it, never read it but as far as I know its more of a religious manifesto of his batshit ideas than a story.
VALIS is a fictionalized version of the story.
>>
>>19534570
>Roman Empire never fell/ Roman Empire still ruling today
this idea is also supposed to be related to the prophet Daniel and his interpretation of King Nebuchadnezzar's dream about the statue....iirc, we are currently in the era represented by the feet of clay: the ten "kingdoms" (toes) that came out from the Roman Empire.
>>
>>19538769
>>19539749
yes, thanks anons
>>
>>19534630
>when you are so retarded.. I mean redpilled that you consider Freemasonry to have anything to do with catholicism

Is this why catholics get excommunicated for being masons?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.