[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up to a zombie apocalypse where everyone except you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

You wake up to a zombie apocalypse where everyone except you has turned into a zombie
>Wat do
>>
>>19533893
Fuck a zombie
>>
>>19533893
Pack my bags, get some weapons. Get the fuck out of Queens and into Long Island, and find a boat of some sort that I can use to bypass Manhattan.
>>
cut her head, fuck those boobs
>>
>>19533893
That would be way less scary than just some people being zombies. Human raiders would be far scarier
>>
>>19533893
Kill myself because im a fucking pussy
>>
>>19533893
Find a boat and go start a new life on an island.
>>
>>19533893
if everyone's a zombie but you, then God probably wake up to somebody eating you already
>>
Find a microwave and zap her pussy to keep it warm
>>
>>19533893
since i am the only human left
i would honnestly have fun doing what ever the fuck i wished but then when i get bored kill myself
its no fun is the human race dies with me

it would be better if " you wake up to find a new virus has taken hold ,all humans are now infected with the zombie virus upon death reanimate " think about how many people die with in 24 hours this way you get
>>19533927
>>
>>19534178
This is pretty much just the plot of the walking dead. Things would escalate fast.
>>
>>19533893
blow my bridge, and wait it out, im already off grid
>>
>>19533893
Lots of cocaine and sword violence, probably
>>
Do they all have big fake boobies
>>
>>19534225
this is what i wanna know
>>
you're going to die. No one to man nuclear power plants. You have 30 or so days. do with them hat you will.
>>
>>19533893
strap a lawn mower to my chest, down a bottle of whiskey and face the horde
>>
>>19533893
Fug
>>
Head to largest fallout shelter, with food and water already stocked, and stay put till they all rot away.
>>
File: Bill_Profile.png (96KB, 392x482px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Profile.png
96KB, 392x482px
I gotta get to the Keys.
>>
>>19533904
it's ONTO Long Island, bitch.
>>
>>19534218
cokes half-life isn't good enough.
stockpile meth anon
>>
>>19533893
I know like 5 people. Hardly an apocalypse my dude
>>
File: 1476597053019.jpg (69KB, 636x742px) Image search: [Google]
1476597053019.jpg
69KB, 636x742px
>>19533893
Go full I am legend book version. Barricade my house and hide during the night. Go out and slaughter zombies while they are weakened by day. Fracture my identity so I can keep myself company. Move into the white house. Collect zombie versions of my favorite stars and people. Make a zombie museum of the early 21st century staffed by zombie versions wearing makeup to look more life like. Recreate favorite memories with zombies. Go insane. Marry a zombie. Have zombie babies and decay together.
>>
File: Tankidle.png (234KB, 488x430px) Image search: [Google]
Tankidle.png
234KB, 488x430px
>>19535756
*blocks ur path*
>>
>>19533923
Absolutely, holy shit, these tits are amazing.
> In all seriousness, get some gear, try survive as long as possible, try to find some survivors, THERE'S got to be someone out there.
>>
>>19537604
>turn 360
>walk away
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.