[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why keep kundalini

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

File: Kundaini-guide-what-is-kundalini.jpg (223KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Kundaini-guide-what-is-kundalini.jpg
223KB, 1500x1500px
Had this mess around for 10 years. I've tried so hard to find the use for it. No answers, only silence. Kundalini has been so useless.

Why shouldn't I just cut it away? If it does nothing but tingle in my spine, why should I care. I can't help anyone with this shit, so why keep it?
>>
>>19533775
You need to penetrate the veil of awakening to know its true purpose in your life. It relates to your greater purpose as a soul evolving while in a physical body. It is energy you can use for metaphysical purposes if you have the inspiration to discover the creator within yourself.

Like an old friend, I remember to activate it and feel the blissful comfort and connection it provides. It reminds me of the experiences I had with my higher self, which reaffirm the spiritual purposes of life.
>>
you sound very confused. just because you feel some tingling in your spine doesnt mean you have a fully risen kundalini. in fact, i dont think you know what kundalini is in the first place.
>>
>>19533775
You need to focus on that tingly feeling to achieve legendary super saiyan mode
>>
>>19533807
How do I make it rise? More meditation?
>>
>>19533807
wow, shill much?

anyway, don't stop working at it. Remember one law of physics...*input*=-output-

so don't stress, cause it's your badside.
>>
I'm not interested in a gift that only benefits me. I've worked so hard at getting it to do something. I've worked it to every part of my body. I've flooded every chakra point to clean them out. This isn't just the spine. The strongest point is actually the third eye, but that isn't to say I can't light my body up with it. 10 years of pushing it for answers and all I hear from folks is just the same line of piercing the veil and shit.
>>
>>19533775
Have you ever experienced samadhi? Are you at least not steeped in ananda all the time? What is it you are expecting and how do you know this is Kundalini in the first place?
>>
>>19533912
You do realize that would be the final stage? No I'm somewhere in the stages where you experience turmoil and emotional shit for some sort of growth.
>>
>>19533811
So think I am a majestic lightbulb I have felt it before but I don't know how to activate the feels. I felt like I pushed something off my skin followed by spook.
>>
>>19533775
I accidentally triggered my kundalini and it fucked with my psyche. Wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>19533867
Well, maybe you should branch out and start working with spirits or something. There is a shit ton of magical stuff you can do in earth astral planes that would benefit the collective consciousness. There are many lost souls who need some sort of healing. There are lifetimes of history that could be rewritten with future wisdom that leads to immense healing for many. There are starbeings that like interacting with budding spiritually aware souls on earth, the good ones need to be called into your experience.

The remembering shit is useful, if you have past lives worth remembering. You could be the most evolved version of you to have ever lived for all I know. You found the energy, and it seems your will has developed quite a bit. You need love with your will to manifest positive energetic changes, and you need wisdom for determining the proper course of action you should take. Love is in your nature, wisdom is gained from synthesizing the lessons your life has given you. Maybe you should try psychadelics, with lots of kundalini experience they can really show you a lot of wonders.

You have discovered and developed yourself. Now it is time to discover and develop your relationship with god.
>>
>>19533959
This. It'll fuck you up if not done properly.
>>
>>19533947
So what point is there in just feeling nice? Others need help and deserve happiness more? How pointless is it just to feel good? I want to help others.
>>
>>19533960
I've tried to find my spirit guides. I've tried to meditate to communicate with spirits. I've tried to access things through dreams, since my narcolepsy gives me great vivid dreams and my recall of them is tits. All attempts to reach out have fallen on deaf ears.
>>
>>19533996
Try manifesting the kundalini energy while you are in a lucid dream. Try chanting om. Try accessing your heart chakra and using it to create a swirl of energy within a dream. You are probably looking for something that lies outside yourself, try becoming like a knight of kind Arthur being the best spiritual being you can be. You can manifest all sorts of magic within a dream, but it all takes initiative. One of my guides said that the universe was what was guiding the manifestation of any magic I did within a dream. Let the force guide you, you don't need a master.

In many ways when I stop looking for something to help me, and instead extend my energy towards helping others manifest their dreams, I get the best connections with all the wonderful souls who decided to incarnate here and live through this earth experience with us.
>>
>>19534039
In my dreams, my kundalini does what I wish for it. I mend wounds and realities. I protect folks and help out. When I wake up, what have I achieved? My dreams just fulfill what I long to do. As soon as I try to call for a guide or travel to any astral planes, the dreams breaks and ends. I've meditated with my kundalini only to be thrown into a different dream or wake up. Maybe I'm just broken? I feel so unworthy of time. Why won't they talk to me? I try so hard. I just want to help. Helping is what makes me feel good and complete.
>>
>>19533775
How did you come to awaken kundalini in the first place? I was reading in one of Muktananda's books that if awakened manually it can be a troublesome process because you will have to continually apply Yogic techniques to help things along smoothly, whereas if it's awakened by grace then it will take care of itself.
>>
>>19534083
When I was 14, I was listening to an audio book and about to fall asleep. Suddenly, a jolt rushes up my spine to my head. The energy, which feels literally orgasmic sits in my forehead and radiates in waves across my brain. This lasts a few minutes, but I could will it up since then.

At that young, I had no words for it. I experimented with it since then to control it better.
>>
>>19534076
Life is but a dream
>>
>>19534109
Very interesting. What is your understanding of kundalini's purpose? What would you like to do with it ultimately?
>>
>>19534132
All I hear is how it is supposed to improve me and help me find my purpose. I want to use it to help people, like in my dreams. I want to heal and mend others. I want to know my purpose so I can serve it.
>>
>>19534076
I have the same problem. I came up with a system for manifesting beings into my dream. I call their name with love, and then reach my hand behind my back and take theirs. They are usually there.

You should set up an anchor in your physical world and attempt to visit it while you dream.

Maybe you should seek out ancient religious sites like stonehenge or some mayan temples. I found that inside certain places like that I discovered hidden spiritual energy. Heiroglyphs are always amazing to look at while you are dreaming.

Contacting guides is more about the heart then the mind. You reach zero point in love in your heart, then you can sort of reach to any kind of love you can envision within your heart and it will be there with you.

Try working with color too. Most dreams may seem to appear as normal, but if you have your energy you should try to manifest true colors of green, blue, indigo, and violet. These colors in a dream can break the illusion that everything is solid and physical, and lead you into a deeper mystical perception.
>>
>>19534154
Old places make me light headed, like echoes in my mind. Might not be a bad idea to make some sort of mental home base in dreams. A hood concept to experiment with.
>>
>>19534149
Here's a hint: start working on visualization
>>
>>19534188
Either that isn't working or I'm doing it wrong. I don't mean to offend, but that's another on the list of easy answers that just don't work for me.
>>
>>19534173
If you ever find yourself within a pyramid, make the om sound was all your might.
>>
>>19533968
how? examples?
>>
>>19533775
im really tired of making excuses for why none oof these occult /magic books just keep saying "spiritual awakening" when hardly anything has changed about how i feel spiritually.

its really like no matter what god you pick, youre getting the same answer. "silence"
>>
>>19534217
It's one of those trial by fire dealies. If you wake it up, you will be getting the pain and emotions you have kept dormant drudged up. You also can't take back what you started. Once the process begins, it will not end until it is done. This is what I've heard anyway.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 290x174px
What are these things supposed to mean? The personalities for all of these guys are just so generalized that anyone could fit the bill. Then again I can't be so sure. What are these and what is their purpose?
>>
>>19534231
Start practicing kabalistic tree of life rituals. It gives you a roadmap to higher planes and states of consciousness.
>>
>>19534231
Right?! Like we aren't worth the time. Though I am frustrated, I'm not going to talk to Satan or any demons. Fuck those guys.
>>
>>19534231
It is only within the depths of silence that the music arises.
>>
>>19534250
Any examples I can look up?
>>
>>19534259
Yeah, being cryptic neither makes you sound cool, nor helps anyone.
>>
>>19534265
http://www.kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bos/bos026.htm
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Lesser_Ritual_of_the_Pentagram
http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/lbrp.html

There are lots of articles and stuff you can find with google. There are some good books but I don't know them. I studied some stuff and got some pretty good energetic effects from visualizing the sephirot and saying the god names.
>>
>>19534291
Thanks, I'll look into these.
>>
>>19533775
you can use it to lift shit without hurting your gut muscles. It's main use is fighting, sex, and healing sore muscles and tendons. It's a spiritual solve for a very physical task.
>>
>>19534271
Pretty much the presence of god is silence. Reality itself is evidence of its existence. Your ego won't get any simple answers no matter what sorts of demands you try to make of it. You find your answers in silence while listening with your heart. Its not something easily comprehended with the mind. Love is really the only tangible evidence of its existence.
>>
>>19534076

sounds like major orange chakra constriction - something I have to a great extent.

If anyone can PLEASE educate me on how the hell to blast open my orange chakra, I really really would love that. I feel no energy at all in spine above the root, and I KNOW it is because of this damned orange chakra constriction.

The intensity of constriction is quite extreme - going through my head all day for the last few weeks is the unmoving visualization of a TIGHT rubber band restricting all of my energy flow to a tiny circle - about a quarter inch, sometimes half inch. The dead center of this restriction is located two inches below my belly buttion, and in the exact center of the body's cross section.

This is the center of my life now. It is essentially all I think about. I have fasted, meditated, nofapped, exercised, created... and still, this restriction is the sole cause of my lack of release.

PLEASE, someone help me: How The Fuck do I Open My Sacral Chakra.

P.S. By the way, I am well past the point of frustration about it - I am well aware that frustration itself stems from the constriction. I am also aware that I am, somehow, "choosing" this constriction. So, essentially, I am in a continuous, unceasing state of quiet despair, the despair of a powerful being that is stuffed into a miniscule box,
>>
>>19534329
It could be closed for a reason. Maybe its not supposed to be open just because you wish it so. Perhaps you should try meditating love, and allowing all sensations in your body to manifest without cravings or aversions.
>>
>>19534239

Holy fuck, sign me up. Seriously. Are you kidding me? What kind of dilemma is that?

>Live unenlightened and in constant suffering until some universal grace chooses to awaken you
OR
>Activate the kundalini NOW, and suffer intensely for a MUCH shorter period of time, after which you permanently live in bliss for the rest of your life, maybe for eternity.

What the fuck? Teach me the goddamned technique now, seriously, give me a technique that will have me living in psychotic hell for years, it's better than the Hell of Stagnance.

I'm not joking, either. If anyone here knows a breathing/meditation technique that is extremely "dangerous" to activate in the unprepared, fucking give it to me. I am in a place in life where I would rather permanently go insane than continue to live in stagnance.
>>
>>19534364
https://www.3ho.org/files/pdfs/alternate-nostril-breathing.pdf
After doing that for a while, like every day for a week or two, look up breath of fire and start practicing that. Mantra meditation is quite effective while you do breathing practices. It does take quite a lot of work to awaken it. If you do manage to get it active, that is no guarantee that you will get any sort of spiritual benefit. There is much yoga and meditation needed. Yoga is the most sure path to follow if you want your progress to be steady.
>>
>>19534351

What could the reason be?

This is far more excruciating than physical pain, psychological pain, emotional pain. This is the despairing pain of helplessness. This is the agonizing suffering of one who is strong and powerful being chained to a wall and watching as his jailer comes and takes one bite of flesh every single day.

All my joys, all my pleasures, I can see them right in front of me, I engage in them daily, hourly, every chance I get I do the thing I know I love. But I am separated by them, by a vast chasm of restriction. This rubber band around my chakra does not loosen. It cannot. It appears indestructible, emotionless, meaningless.

It is not that I do not possess this wonderful, creative energy. That is the worst part. It lays within me at all times.

It is as a locked chest filled with unimaginable treasures - but the key to the chest lies inside it.
>>
>>19534388

What is yoga?
>>
>>19534415
Well my first thought, is that sexual energy has a specific purpose in creation and is not to be used lightly or frivolously on a spiritual path.

It could be that you are experiencing restriction of desires so as to lessen their hold over you. Desires drive continual cycles look up Buddhism and its perspectives on desire.

Talking about a jailer, maybe you have a negative spiritual attachment to something that you have yet to face. It could be something from a past life. It could be caused by careless spiritual interaction with another entity, those are really easy to do when you aren't really paying too much attention to what is going on around you.

When I meditate, even while in periods of dark despair while I hate my life, I am summoned to accept and love myself and my body, and that allows energy to flow through me once again. Its natural and inevitable, if you pay the attention and loving care towards yourself, something will happen.

Masturbation seems to have a detrimental effect on my sacral chakra. When I do that I feel drained. When I refrain its like there is an energy that grows within me that is sort of like a child in a way. Look at the cycle of the moon. Your energy will wax and wane over a period of time. If you keep draining it out before it has time to go through its physiological cycles then it wont integrate into your body and emotional understanding of yourself.

Its the merging of the feminine and masculine within the self. Angels and unicorns are attracted to those pure of heart and full of innocence. When they are together, its like I have a Christ like light of innocence within my body and its a wonderful bliss to be free of external attachments.

Kundalini is sometimes a sexual shakti, you can't really deny your sexuality, nor can you control it, as that is an attempt of the ego to dominate her and bring her to submission. She wants to be known with love in your subtle body.

http://biologyofkundalini.com/
>>
>>19534424
Union, its bringing multiple aspects of your being into harmony with the cosmos. Its easy to google anything on yoga.
>>
>>19534485
>Masturbation seems to have a detrimental effect on my sacral chakra.

Which is why I don't masturbate. Did you read my post? "nofapping," I said. Does not help. In fact, I have had increasingly less energy since I stopped masturbating - it's been over four months now.

Where does that energy go? It gets ejaculated out during nocturnal emissions. During a wet dream once, I attempted to clench the muscles down there to stop the ejaculation (I practiced kegels extensively) and it created a terrible stuffed-up feeling in my body.

The energy just does NOT go past my fucking orange chakra. It just doesn't. You too are saying a bunch of shit that all the happy people say.

>its a wonderful bliss to be free of external attachments.

Yeah, I'm fucking sure it is!! I'm sure it's fucking wonderful! Jesus Christ, tell me more about how fucking great bliss is!

>She wants to be known with love in your subtle body.

Ground yourself in my negativity. I am radiating it, I know. What is blocking my orange chakra?? Why can I feel nothing but constriction, restriction, not even pain or suffering, just RESTRICTION. Which is worse than suffering.
>>
>>19534558
nothing is blocking anything. it's fucking made up dude. just visualize it being unblocked.
>>
>>19533867
If that's your attitude towards Kundalini, then you really don't understand what it is and its purpose. It's no surprise then that it has never gone past the spine tingling phase, if it has risen at all.

I'm inclined to agree with >>19533807. Energy tingling in the body and the spine is not necessarily Kundalini awakening. Prana may naturally release in the body due to meditation, energy work, or stress, and can easily be mistaken for active Kundalini.

Listen, if you're Kundalini is really awakened, there would not be a way out. It would also ruthlessly teach you how to understand it and treat it with respect. Kundalini is not something to be used by you, nor is it a casual happening. It's a very serious life-altering process akin to a caterpillar's death-transformation into a butterfly.

A true Kundalini awakening will not stop unearthing all of your traumas, wounds, and other suppressed negativity in your system. It's an endless purging that will take you to the brink of death, to empty out everything in you that will not be able to uphold a higher state of consciousness.

If you're thinking of energy being used in areas of your life, you are mistaking prana for Kundalini. If you're thinking of activating a single chakra, then you don't understand. Kundalini awakening does not single out any one chakra. It works on the entire system simultaneously, all chakras, all bodies, for however long it is necessary until there is nothing left to purge.
>>
>>19534558
Why would I ground myself in your negativity? I mean I used to be a chronic masterbater I had to do it every day. I am working my way out of that now I do it once a week. I guess my goal is to reach one or two months. If you are feeling restricted, maybe you should just do it. Perhaps you will get some insight into your condition. Another thing to try is to embody what you would consider the feminine version of yourself. See if you get any traction with that. Try dancing or something. Lots of meditation. In my own mind, my body appears sort of dark and disconnected from my mind. Its like I want the life to flow through me. I meditate on uncovering my inner light, and I start to see my body through feelings. If I move around life that with my eyes closed, I see inner beauty and feel a certain freedom and love. In my case masterbation makes me feel ashamed, so I don't often look at my body within after I have done so. Since you have gone so long, maybe you should try something like that. Are you homophobic or anything? That could block you from viewing your own body with love through your awareness.
>>
>>19534642

How do I begin the Kundalini awakening? I want this to happen to me. I'd like to be led to the brink of death because it forces me to face unearthed negativity for months, years on end. I don't care if I permanently live on the streets because I'm so insane, how do I get the process started?
>>
>>19533775
bahahahahahahahahahahahaha WUT!?
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300KB, 800x854px
>>19533785
>>
>>19534649

Probably homophobic to some degree, because I'm ashamed of my own gay sexual desires. Deeply ashamed, in fact. Every time I allow myself to fantasize I feel the eyes of my dad and the presence of the old Christian god I used to believe in, staring down in grey emotionless judgment.

My spine feels completely dark, completely devoid of any energy at all. Please help.
>>
File: Kali8.jpg (446KB, 1400x887px) Image search: [Google]
Kali8.jpg
446KB, 1400x887px
>>19533959
Yeah no shit! lol
>>
>>19534717
That's a nice painting. Do you happen to know who the artist is?
>>
File: cuntymccuntface.png (110KB, 389x355px) Image search: [Google]
cuntymccuntface.png
110KB, 389x355px
Sometimes I awake with a start because my body has stopped breathing. That is how badly I resist being in the body. I fantasize about being on my deathbed, because then I get to die without killing myself and making everyone sad.

So how the FUCK do I clear up my orange chakra? Anyone have an actual answer instead of "it's not real lol" or "you're already blissful u just don't no ur enlightened lol"
>>
>>19534706
Well, the root chakra is pretty homosexual all things considered. Things tend to happen there before they get to the sacral chakra. The thing you must practice is unconditional love towards your own inner feelings. You should just meditate on the images and let them pass. Just allow and accept your feelings. We tend to form deep emotional ties to people, and when you start deep feelings those emotional ties rise up in your conscious and want your attention. How I got over some of my feelings like that was I went out into the woods very far from other people and just took my clothes off to meditate and do yoga.

Don't go for the trap of easy pleasure, do the yoga and apply love to yourself, and your relationships. You can let things go as they come up in your awareness. I think maybe you should forgive anything you may feel shame for. Children have innocence in all things, and we are all children of the creator. Think of it like this, your sexual energy is your life energy. That life needs love to grow and prosper. You give that energy love from your heart, and it will want to rise and be with you in your heart. That is the most spiritual and christian thing there is. Love is the true path.
>>
>>19534759
I have been there my friend. I want to hate all that toxic sexuality. Hate only perpetuates the death of the soul. Its life that we all share, love of life will lead the human race to immortality. You should see how innocent your body really is. I am working through my own disassociation. I take showers and close my eyes. I feel the love that I share within this form. I used to see it as disgusting, but I have relented in those views. I leveled up from monkey mind to homosapien. I see it as free from my attachments and inhibitions. I realize that this body was the being I incarnated into to grow with and to love. To teach some wonderful spiritual lessons and to learn how to appreciate the care and understanding it takes to live a human life.
>>
File: king of hill.jpg (17KB, 304x228px) Image search: [Google]
king of hill.jpg
17KB, 304x228px
>>19534622
>>
File: Aghora4.jpg (25KB, 295x440px) Image search: [Google]
Aghora4.jpg
25KB, 295x440px
>>19534642
How I feel on the inside.

Its been 17 years exactly in 2 days since I witnessed Kali.

The purging never ends.
>>
>>19534728
Nah but what hits me so hard about it is it looks like the first girl I ever banged. She was Central American and looked just like that.
>>
>>19533775
>>19533775
Hey dude, if you're getting rid of your kundalini, can I have some?

Like, half?

Anyone finished with their kundalini, I'll take it.
>>
>>19533775
Kundalini awakening is only for the elites and select few (Ashlesha). Other's just lie or think they've activated it.
>>
>>19534642
i have an active kundalini and can confirm what he said
>>
>>19534558
i had a similar experience when i practised kegels
i think i pushed the energy up my spine and was very tired because of it

that made me believe that energy is what you make of it:
energy in the lower chakras means more motivation and "energy"
energy in the upper chakras means more spirituality

if you have an active kundalini (i haven't read the whole thread) like i do, my adivce would be to stop doing kegels

i could be wrong though
>>
>>19534642
Well, I'm pretty sure I said it is all over my body now and usually does as it pleases. Since the first time it showed up I have experienced nothing from it but hardship. My emotions have been such a wreck that I've been diagnosed bi polar. My dreams usually deal with dredged up and repressed shit and aren't kind in doing so. Make no mistake, what is going on in me has made me its bitch.
>>
>>19534760
Lol, I guess that would be another reason this happened to me. Itt, OP is literally a gag. I guess I've always been in touch with both the masculine and feminine sides if this.
>>
>>19533775

I've never heard of this Kundalini before. But I've always had this weird control where I can create a sensation in my body, like it's vibrating intensely. I always figured I was manipulating my sympathetic nervous system. When I do it I can raise/lower my body temp and heart rate. If I am congested (stuffed nose) or have swelling from an injury I can reduce it. I can stop my blood flow if I cut myself. My vision gets brighter and clearer, etc etc. It's all physically results when I do. I've tried to move objects and throw fireballs, but that shit never works.
>>
>>19533775
Gurdjieff:
"In so-called 'occult' literature you have probably met with the expression 'Kundalini,' 'the fire of Kundalini,' or the 'serpent of Kundalini.' This expression is often used to designate some kind of strange force which is present in man and which can be awakened. But none of the known theories gives the right explanation of the force of Kundalini.

"Sometimes it is connected with sex, with sex energy, that is, with the idea of the possibility of using sex energy for other purposes. This latter is entirely wrong because Kundalini can be in anything. And above all, Kundalini is not anything desirable or useful for man's development. It is very curious how these occultists have got hold of the word from somewhere but have completely altered its meaning and from a very dangerous and terrible thing have made something to be hoped for and to be awaited as some blessing.

"In reality Kundalini is the power of imagination, the power of fantasy, which takes the place of a real function. When a man dreams instead of acting, when his dreams take the place of reality, when a man imagines himself to be an eagle, a lion, or a magician, it is the force of Kundalini acting in him. Kundalini can act in all centers and with its help all the centers can be satisfied with the imaginary instead of the real. A sheep which considers itself a lion or a magician lives under the power of Kundalini.

"Kundalini is a force put into men in order to keep them in their present state. [1] If men could really see their true position and could understand all the horror of it, they would be unable to remain where they are even for one second. They would begin to seek a way out and they would quickly find it, because there is a way out; but men fail to see it simply because they are hypnotized. Kundalini is the force that keeps them in a hypnotic state. 'To awaken' for man means to be 'dehypnotized.'
>>
>>19535462

Okay, so that has nothing to do with me.(>>19535361)
>>
>>19535478
It precisely has nothing to do with it, correct.
>>
>>19535482

You wouldn't happen to know why or how I can do that?
>>
>>19535484
No, sorry. I'd say it might just be "animal magnetism" or something like it. I'm not an expert.
>>
>>19533775
Kundalini is a thing that only western ceremonial magicians give a fuck about, and it's not even that important as a concept. Unless you want to work within any post GD stuff I say you're fine without it.
>>
>>19533775
>it does nothing

There's kundalini and black kundaline, if you have kundaline you're in luck, you probably haven't.
>>
>>19534240
The symbols of the waters of Aquarius.

Its dominion is change: revolution: humanitarianism. Its age is coming.
>>
>>19533811
Wrong. You have to avoid leaking that energy out and also pic related.
>>
File: onepunch-man_o_1845301.jpg (713KB, 640x1452px) Image search: [Google]
onepunch-man_o_1845301.jpg
713KB, 640x1452px
>>19536222
Hummmm....
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.