[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hearing strange voice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2819.jpg (88KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2819.jpg
88KB, 800x568px
Hello. I was here last night , i got sent here form Pol . Ive been hearing a weird voice in my head. Everyone was very helpful last night. I am going to go to the doctor Im this week. I skipped my camping trip with my friends. I was afraid the voice would freak me out in the woods. Thank you gentlemen. I mean that.
>>
>>19533667
What a coincidence that the thread I needed to read was yesterday. Clearly I am being messed with.
>>
>>19533667
What does the voice say
>>
>>19533708
Here is my post from yesterday my friend: >>19528192
>>
>>19533667
oh glad to hear it good luck
>>
>>19533718
To give you the full story ... here is my post form yesterday:

Hello. I just posted this on /Pol and they sent me here instead. So here goes: I'm not a crazy person, but I've been hearing voices in my head for a few weeks now. It was sort of ramping up for the past year or so as my own sort of hyper thinking , like talking to myself in my head. But I am now hearing a voice that is not me own (it even told me it's name). Like last night I was hanging out with some friends and I heard the voice saying "Over there! Over there! Over there!" and I was looking all over the room and each time I looked somewhere the voice would say "no over there!" And then I realized everyone was watching me , with my eyes darting around the room. We all just laughed I just pretended I was zoning out. I'm getting a bit worried because the voice has starting to say negative things. Like at work I was talking to my supervisor and the voice was saying "he stole from you! He stole from you!" again and again (my supervisor never did that, he's actually a great guy).

Is there any way I can deal with this without having to tell anyone in real life? Could it just be caused by stress and will it go away on its own?

It comes and goes. I haven't heard the voice at all today. I'm going camping tomorrow tho, I'm scared shitless the voice will say something to freak me out.
>>
>>19533667
Just want to say as someone with schizophrenia, I have been able to handle it successfully without taking a bunch of meds and being turned into a zombie (which those pills will do to you) the docs will Def push for you to be on meds. But if the voices don't interfere with your ability to live a normal life I would skip pills. If things do get hard then take the medicine, but I'm proof it can be managed without them. However it is a very serious condition and you should absolutely get medical help, just don't fall for the lie that you can't be a normal member of society just because you're a little crazy!
>>
>>19533808
So you went in, were diagnosed with schizophrenia, were told that you NEEDED medication.... and then...
What? You just decided not to or what? What's the story here?
>>
>>19533667
>>19533746
I am nervous to post this shit because I am convinced threads like these are just made to get crazies to out themselves but fuck it.

I am victim to this but the voice is of own father and relatives who are still alive, saying that it is punishment for not living life how they wanted me to, not being a perfect example of a christian, not saying hello to people while walking through wallmart and other shit like that. Real simple shit, like an old lady who just wants you to get a shopping cart for her but she can get it herself. So I just let her get it and she acts grumpy at me, then I grab my own cart. These voices attack me after events like that and claim they are my own family members punishing me for acting "insubordinate". It all started when I worked at the same job for too long and I would start having episodes during work, where the people that showed up were expecting me to do extra shit that wasn't part of the job description so I refused, and they started tacking on extra days to my week or making me stay over for no reason just to fuck with me.

If I let myself believe the crazy, I believe that (some) people can access telepathy if they memorize your personality, and they use it to enforce their beliefs and try and make you be a better person (in my case, overworking myself so I suffer as much as my parents did, because they raised me for 20 years and deserve a reward from me and typical adult shit)

If I try to reason it out, I have no fucking idea how my brain comes up with these voices in order to get it to argue with itself. BUT I have read that insecure people will do this unconsciously in order to build confidence in their own mindset, as an exercise. What a FUCKED UP exercise!
>>
>>19533922
Schizophrenia is not a black and white state with sanity on one side and incontinent lunacy on the other. It's perfectly plausible that he's practiced enough coping techniques for his particular symptoms that the side effects of medication (antipsychotics are particularly rough) aren't worth the extra control that he doesn't need.
>>
>>19534386
That's sort of why I'm more interested in what the specifics of his situation are. I don't know anyone with schizophrenia.
>>
>>19533922
Wait did not one of award winners have schizophrenia I believe they even made a movie about him called a beautiful mind or something like that. Or maybe it was called something else. Clearly your just basic to believe it cannot be done without medicine.
>>
File: IMG_0285.jpg (431KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.jpg
431KB, 2000x2000px
>>
>>19533667
try to get on abilify or prolexin
>>
>>19534013
try to think logically and dont believe the voices
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.