[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here make it beyond step 2? If so how far are you and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Anyone here make it beyond step 2? If so how far are you and what have your experienced been?
>>
File: 1503352438297.png (159KB, 764x744px) Image search: [Google]
1503352438297.png
159KB, 764x744px
>>19533347
>>
>>19533379
Details on this?
>>
>>19533431

It's an incompetent fuckwit that thinks they're the best with a limited understanding of the mechanics. Disregard it.
>>
File: crying super hard.jpg (47KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
crying super hard.jpg
47KB, 619x453px
I've done what he said not to do before i even knew not to do it which was skip ahead and do shit from other steps before the first steps are done and now my life's a mess and I can't sit still or calm down pls do step 1 first and then talk to me about it i wanna know what it's like
>>
File: 81HwV42nWuL._SL1474_.jpg (346KB, 1474x1024px) Image search: [Google]
81HwV42nWuL._SL1474_.jpg
346KB, 1474x1024px
>>19533675

I don't even know what level to label this kek

You will eventually balance out. All of this confusion is just background noise.

You will eb okay.
>>
>>19533675
What did you do exactly that you think screwed up your life? I'm on step 2 right now. Step 1 took me several months.
>>
>>19533675
Btw if you would just take the time to do step 1 it would probably go a long way to rectifying some of your issues. It's all about developing some willpower over the thoughts your mind thinks and the emotions it expresses. Or as I like to say, subordinate your mind to your will.
>>
>>19533675
Everything that is being done has already been done tomorrow always comes even if I am asleep to witness it. The only change is the person living it things will be ok.
>>
Something about IIH just never clicked right with me. I've been using Quareia and I really enjoy it. Totally free, online, and it more about the magic itself than traditions that surround it.
>>
File: crying seal 1.jpg (25KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
crying seal 1.jpg
25KB, 410x410px
>>19533702
thakn you
>>
>>19533675
I am necrobumping this thread to tell you that you're feeling this way because you did not clear your body of toxins before you tried doing the heavier shit. The whole second step is cleaning yourself up so you don't have extra stuff that clogs you up or makes you hyperactive.
>>
File: quareia skzxnx.png (581KB, 1452x1027px) Image search: [Google]
quareia skzxnx.png
581KB, 1452x1027px
>>19533861
>Quareia
no, thank you
>if you cant see the spooky evil ridiculous retarded shit in this symbolism i cant help you
>>
I once did the impregnating of a room with a thought thing. I impregnated the akashic principle of the room's air with the thought "alert", and as a result the whole room crackled (as if physically) with this weird energy to my senses. My interest in IIH tapered off eventually and I discontinued the curriculum around step 4.
>>
>>19533861
same questions: how far along are you and what have been your experiences?
>>
>>19533379
some real shit advice tbbq
>>
>>19533347
recently got The Complete Magic of the Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie

not really into Crowley or anything but what are some other books I could order for this "greenpill"
>>
I can not maintain silence for a year. This I cannot do. My mouth is disconnected from my brain. I have lost function of self control. Fucking democrats libtards hillbillaries
>>
>>19533703
Step 2? You are like an insect to me. I am on step 14.
>>
>>19535830
What?
>>
>>19535830
Don't mind us were just spilling our guts and anything you say will only fule my lungs. If I had common sense I would cut myself or curl up and die. Because if this is love, I don't wanna be loved.
>>
>>19535053
>if you cant see the spooky evil ridiculous retarded shit in this symbolism i cant help you

Well... you at least hit the nail on the head with the last part.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.