[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6927.jpg (33KB, 614x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6927.jpg
33KB, 614x246px
/x/ please help me, Are my mental illnesses caused by Demons? I sometimes get turned on by Gore and rape etc. What the fuck is wrong with me? Are demons messing with my mind? It may be because I've be alone and without live for so many years.
>>
>>19533335
If you believe in them, yes. If you don't it's mental illness. It's caused by being alone either way. Do you feed those turn ons?
>>
Some chicks are turned on by that shit. Just find one that is into it online and play out your fetishes. Prob feel better.
>>
>>19533335
in ancient times bad mindsets were referd to as demons.
you can call them whatever you like.
if you dislike it, go and see a professional.
i was also into gore and some other weird stuff.
it is also about what you watch online. I recommend you to read true sex stories.
>>
File: S70903-200505(1)(1).jpg (129KB, 720x274px) Image search: [Google]
S70903-200505(1)(1).jpg
129KB, 720x274px
>>19533335
Does it help to personify it?

I attached the definition of a 'daemon' in computing because it is relevant. The human machine exists to reproduce, and a faliure to appease this function would naturally lead to 'background processes' taking hold - evolutionarily speaking, rape is an effective way to continue your lineage.

It would also reduce the chance of survival for the male, but in extreme circumstance this may be considered an 'acceptable risk' by the mind, in order to continue the line, a kind of reproductive Fight or Flight.

Naturally these thoughts would be tied to aggression, you'd need maximum aggression to pull off the 'reproductive robbery'..

tl;dr Don't sweat it, channel your aggression toward improving yourself toward finding a (willing..) mate. These thoughts will quickly evaporate once the function has been appeased.
>>
>>19533335
what do you feed?
use your energies wisely
>>
https://youtu.be/hpGyQeBAh8Q
>>
>>19533335
relax you're just horny with a little bit of edge
>>
>>19533335
Sexual perversions are indeed caused by demons, and an exorcism may be required.

Also, if that kind of stuff turns you on stop looking at it and go no fap. Do not waste your precious sexual energy.
>>
lmao thinking that being aroused by rape and gore makes you a lunatic lol
>>
>>19533335
No op, they are not. But they are know for causing impression like those. The reality is yes, As a human being the succesful interaction between you and your surrounding creates a relative stable mental psyche. Hence the need to even communicate and interact with society.
Another thing that happens, it decieves you into thinking that your problem are big and incapable of handling. This happens due to the fact that these problems are relative and because of this relativity your problems might look bigger than they really are.
The truth op is that you have to venture outside and im not talking about going outside and focusing on other people but rather focusing on yourself and then from there take it slowly and incorporate new aspects. Maybe get a friend, maybe try that thing you always thought was cool, and if you do so carry on till the end without expecting a change right away, To be aware of a change it takes time. so dont get impatient op.
>>
>>19534890
This this and this.

>>19535784
Doing those makes you a lunatic. People must understand that imagination and possibility are different then doing those with actions. Every detective and murder investigator must think like the criminal to be able to find him. Every good psychiatric is a good insane person to help insane patients.

>deleted post because typos
>>
>>19535822
Thanks anon but I'm not taking advice from some spotty teenager who hasn't experienced life. Go an hero yourself.
>>
File: 1502000785595.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502000785595.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>19535919
>Every good psychiatric is a good insane person to help insane patients.
Can confirm. I'm literally nuts but the patients keep coming.
>>
File: tenor[1].gif (2MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
tenor[1].gif
2MB, 220x220px
>>19535921
pic related

>>19535933
That is how I see things now. Good helpful people are those who experience all these "demons" and are able to learn from them and teach how to deal with them to other people who can't. If people practised this on their lives we would have a better world no doubt.
>>
>>19535921
>who hasnt experienced life
>spotty teenager
sure bro
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.