[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: derp.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Hey, so, this happened to me just yesterday, and a friend has been urging me for a while now to post about my experiences on here, so I thought I'd share this one. Normally I don't like telling people about this stuff, but this story was too fucking funny to not share.

If you don't want to read the whole thing, basically tl;dr I pulled a reverse Goku and almost fucking died in the middle of Starbucks while topically relevant music played in the background.

So, for the sake of anonymity here are our players.

> $me - me

> $no - a friend

> $w - a former friend

> the $refugees - self-explanatory

> $refugee_m - one of the $refugees, who, and this is important, I have a huge fucking crush on

So, to sum up the backstory, me, $no, and a few other peeps have been, for a while now, aware of, and able to communicate with, other universes. Recently we got a bunch of people out of a pocket reality that was collapsing, the $refugees, and, y'know, we thought, great, life is good, there's no risk of anything bad happening, right?

Yeah no we were a bunch of fucking idiots.

So like, I'm in Starbucks, on my laptop, listening to some music and talking to $no over Skype, when she finds this weird... bubble-thing, floating out in the middle of like, nowhere-space, and when she pokes it with her energy it just blows the fuck up. Immediately after, the $refugees all get simultaneous headaches, and we realize that their existence was to some extent connected to their original universe. The bubble was, like, an aftershock.

Well, $no gets on it and finds a way to stabilize them, but, y'know, I'm big and stupid and dumb, and all I'm thinking is 'oh god, $refugee_m is going to fucking die, I have to stop this somehow'.

(1/2, this post is a long boy)
>>
(2/3, turns out it was a longer boy than I thought)

(2/2)

So in a big dumb burst of determination and stupidity, I remember that I made a pocketwatch for $w a long-ass time ago that was linked to my essence, since she's an energy vampire and I thought she could use it. Protip don't do that, there's a very big difference between 'your essence' and 'your energy' that I was stupidly not aware of at the time, and yes the pocketwatch has since been destroyed.

But like back to the topic, I was like FUCK OKAY I KNOW WHAT TO DO, and, even though everyone was safe I was like I'M GONNA BE THE HERO AND GET THE GIRL and proceeded to TRY AND LINK ALL 49 OF THE FUCKING $REFUGEES TO MY LIFE ENERGY.

I, uh, immediately realized this was a Dumb Idea, and tried to back the fuck out, but it was too late, and as I was visualizing what I was doing I just watched as my life literally just fuckin noped out of me.

But y'know I'm as I've said a Big Dumb Idiot and didn't realize what'd happened. $no freaks the fuck out, I'm going 'no, I'm okay, I'm fine, I'm fine', meanwhile I just am starting to feel...tired... and, and cold... and, is that a headache? Fuck, I'm definitely not fine.

I keep telling $no I'm fine because y'know I don't want her to worry but y'know in retrospect maybe it's not smart to tell someone that you're fine when they can save your fucking life.

But I digress, $no realizes I'm full of fucking shit and starts freaking out, meanwhile Feather by Nujabes is blasting in my ears and I'm like 'yeah this is one way to die, just drop dead on top of your laptop in Starbucks while Nujabes blasts in the background'.
>>
Thankfully, $no is able to get all of my life energy out of the $refugees and, uh, shove all of my me back inside me, before, y'know, I FUCKING DIED. And, of course, right when that happens, Goodbye to a World by Porter Robinson comes on.

I almost fucking died in Starbucks sending 50 people my life force while listening to Porter Robinson. I'm pretty sure that's an aesthetic of some sort.

I later got chewed out by my QPP who is Better at this kind of stuff than me and made me VERY aware of the fact that I am the biggest dumbest idiot on the fucking planet and she's glad I'm not fucking dead.

But hey I think $refugee_m is taking a shine to me so uh.

Small victories.
>>
Er, that last one was 3/3, obviously, I forgot to mark it. Carry on.
>>
>>19533008
you know, I was going to troll your thread and bitch about LARPing... but then I remembered shit like this used to happen when I used to have a job. It's a strange world out there kids, be careful, but don't be afraid to roll with it when it kicks in like this.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.