[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im scared /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 56

File: IMG_20170902_193006.jpg (2MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170902_193006.jpg
2MB, 2304x4096px
First of all, excuse any typos, english is not my language and im still shaking about the experience.

This happened to me last night /x/, im honestly at loss to what happened. I include a picture of what i see outside my house door so you guys have an idea.

To give a bit of context, i live alone but my sister crashes at my house very often, doesn't have an schelude for it but she appears when she wants to, this was one of those days. Also my mother comes to visit me sometimes, she lives about 5 hours away of us, but that usually is in between months of just phone calls and check ins.

>Be me
>Very late at night
>Sleeping peacefully, my dog is sleeping in my bed because its cold
>Suddenly feel dog hitting me with paws and kinda whimpering
>This is common, this is her way of saying i wanna pee
>Come out my room with doggy in arms, almost nightly routine

As you can see in the picture my home has three doors, one to the street, one iron gate and then the wooden one. In between the street one and the house ones theres a garage, oh and we don't have neighbours in front of us. Our house is a corner house, in front theres only tall grass and dirt.

>Open wooden door
>Half asleep
>About to let my doggy out when i notice it
>Street door is open
>Panic
>Lock is tricky, sister has had troubles closing it before
>Just get mad and think about closing it
>Then i hear something, theres some rustling to my right
>Doggy is getting restless in my arms
>We live in a gated neighborhood so really unusual for a robbery
>Scared but thinking its probably just a stray dog
>Turn on the lights
>Theres a woman
>Theres a woman crouching to my right, next to our garbage can
>I fucking howl like a pussy
>Woman stands up
>...
>Its my mom?
>>
I swear /x/, i swear its my mom, im fucking shaking thinking about it.

>Im confused, too confused to think about anything
>My mind can't process seing my mom crouching down by the garbage can
>Hear steps behind me
>Its sister
>She seems agitated, probably my screaming
>Sees mom
>Has wtf face
>Mom speaks up
>She starts laughing, normaly, not creepy or anything
>She says shes sorry she scared us, saying her bus got delayed
>She says more stuff, shes still talking, she doesn't stop talking /x/
>Im not thinking right, this is wrong, shes wrong
>My sister is a moron, she just walks towards the door and is about to open it
>I say stop
>Get away from the door
>She looks at me with a weird face
>I don't say anything, i can't say anything, my lips wont move
>My sister takes a step back and observes our "mother"
>Mother gets closer to door, asking us to let her in
>Doggy in my arms starts flipping the fuck out
>Growling, whimpering, she sounds in pain, not angry... its like painful
>Sister and me take more steps back
>Mom's body is all wrong
>My mom looks like an average 50+ lady, chubby, short, etc
>"Mother" in door is skynny, shes wearing some kind of gym suit or something
>She looks like a young woman with my mothers face, its wrong
>Sister realizes, starts to hyperventilate
>"Mother" stops speaking and smiling
>In a second, flips around and darts out the house, out of the iron door
>From our point inside we see her
>She runs straight towards the high grass
>My sister is whaling behind me
>I leave my dog inside, she pees
>Go out to close door
>Idk if im brave or in shock
>Just as im closing the door i look outside
>In between the blades of grass i can see the face of my mother
>Looking at us
>>
I had talked with my mother earlier before i went to bed, we talked about a lot of stuff, included how she couldn't come visit us for more days than she expected because of some business reason.

From the moment i saw her i knew it wasnt her. 5 hour bus ride, no planes to here. Sister didn't know, i don't wanna think about what would've happened if i wasn't here, or if i hadn't talked with mom earlier that night.

What the fuck happened /x/.
>>
I was expecting open door get on floor everybody walk the dinosaur. But in all seriousness, that is fucking creepy and I am just as lost as you are.
>>
If you're in northern Mexico, it's a skinwalker.
>>
>>19532901
whaaaaaaat the fuuuuck?
Where do you live?
Pls be trolling
>>
>more skinwalker shit
well at least you put some effort in this one and avoided some the cliches
>>
She probably would have sucked your dick your loss
>>
Seriously, horrifying.
I can't even begin to imagine how messed up that would have been..
It sounds like a skinwalker, or some kind of changling, or shapeshifter. Weird about how the body wasn't right though.. like whatever it was, just used her face image, and didn't change its' body.
And the info it knew, about her taking the bus, and whatever else it was saying. Do you remember what it was talking about?
>>
>>19532911
Did you talk to your mom today?
>>
>>19532950
I am in Mexico, but not northern, more southern
I've honestly never heard of skinwalkers in Mexico, the closest i've heard were Nahuales but those transform in animals, not other people.
>>
>>19532975
I heard the first words and things she was saying, but at some point i started to get dizzy and just couldn't pay attention.
>>
>>19532969
Im sorry, but i swear it happened. And there are no skinwalker legends in my country or state.

>>19532979
I did, but pretty normal stuff. My sister passed out eventualy that night and in the morning we didn't really talk about it.

It was like a some... instinct between us, to just not talk about it. I didn't wanna mention anything to my mom because shes one of those moms that can travel the country if she hears im sick.
>>
>>19533000
Checked, digits confirm

If I were you I would just man up and straight up ask her
Da fuq was that yesterday I saw you at my backyard transforming into skinny bitch and running to the grass like some possessed cunt
And make sure you talk to your sister first to confirm what you saw was real
>>
>>19532988
>>19533000
>checked

But that shit sounds creepy as fuck. Did the voice sound like your mother too? Theres always the possibility it was just some pissed women in the wrong house but the way she spoke about the buses and travel is odd if that is what your mother has to do. Best tip i could give you is get a shotgun or a close quarter weapon and keep in near your door from now on because the event just proves your not always safe from your street front door alone.
>>
>>19532903
So your "mom" was in the Garage? Then how did she dart out of the iron door, isn't that the door that leads to the house, behind the wooden one? And Since you told you're sister not to open the iron door. Sorry if its just a misunderstanding because English isn't your first language.
>>
>>19533010
It wasn't my mother, im not gonna ask her like she was "it", im sure that thing wasn't my mother.

And i will try to talk to my sister, im sure it wont be easy she seemed out of it when she left the house in the morning.
>>
>>19532988
Most likely due to the massive amount of NOPE you had running through your system.
I probably wouldn't have heard much myself, either.
Be safe op, keep that fucking door locked.
Have you experienced any other weird stuff lately? Heard anything strange? Weird people hanging around your place? Piss somebody off accidentally/on purpose?
Anything notable?
>>
>>19533030
>Sorry if its just a misunderstanding because English isn't your first language.
Everyone else understood it, you fucking retard. Not his fault you don't know how to speak your own native language. The photograph is taken from inside of the house. The wooden door behind the car leads into the street.
>>
>>19533021
It did sound like her, her face was the same and her voice too, thats why my sister was so quick to just try and open the door.

>>19533030
Maybe i wasn't really clear, sorry its pretty hard to just think about it but, see the picture? The brownish door behing the car is the street door, then the iron door is the closed one with just bars, that ones was closed and the street one was open, all this happened with the iron bar door closed between us and "mother".
>>
>>19532901
>>19532903

This is the creepiest thing I've ever read on this board
>>
>>19533033
Im a pretty chill guy, don't have any enemies or anything, im still in college. Also this is my first... paranormal? I guess, experience.

I used to visit /x/ a long time ago, about 2012 was my most active, but just because i liked watching the late night streams and shit.

After this happened i didn't know who to talk about it so i just came here.
>>
File: IMG_20170902_204221.jpg (1MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170902_204221.jpg
1MB, 2304x4096px
I just went outside to take a picture of where she ran towards. I didn't see anything but still, i guess this will give you guys and idea of what i saw.

Imagine seeing a face between the two bars on the right.
>>
>>19533101
Fuck man, keep us posted tonight... I don't want to spook you but why did that thing pick you and your sister..? How did it know what your mom looked and sounded like, and like anon pointed out >>19532975 it knew that she took the bus to get there... It's like it built a profile of her by listening to peripheral things like photographs and conversations about her but never actually seeing her for itself? IDK OP, thank you for sharing this - be safe. Get a shotgun and look up some cleansing rituals or some shit.
>>
>>19533122
Man, i honestly was just treating this as some one off experience, you guys are just fucking making me paranoid. Never really clicked with me that she had to knew about her bus.

And maybe while she was talking she was saying more stuff from her? But i didn't pay attention, shit. Ah fuck. Im dead right haha

Also no guns, even if i could get one i don't have any money, broke college student.
>>
File: 2017-09-02-22-55-23-401389206.jpg (5KB, 169x169px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-02-22-55-23-401389206.jpg
5KB, 169x169px
>>19533101
T-there is still a face there.
In the last bar gap. Between the arching trees in the lower middle ground.
>>
>>19532901
Qué tan al sur de México vives, paisano? Puede ser que sea un Chamán. Hay muchos por el sur y probablemente iba detrás de tu perro porque los usan mucho para rituales.
>>
File: yeaboiii.jpg (13KB, 185x196px) Image search: [Google]
yeaboiii.jpg
13KB, 185x196px
>>19533153
TAKE A PICTURE
>>19533153
>>
>>19533101
>It's legit

IT'S FUCKING SMILING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CENTRAL AMERICA YOU CREEPY FUCKS WHY WON'T YOU LET ME SLEEP
>>
>>19532901
This is the kind of shit i get really terrified from. pls be joking.
What could that thing eben be? where doe it manifest itself as others and what is it's main shape?
>>
>>19533161
Veracruz, mi perrita es una Xoloitzcuintli...
>>
>>19533177
QUIT TEASING MY DUDE expose this ... this .... CROUCHING GARBAGE CAN LADY
>>
>>19533177
>>19533101
holy fuck nonononononononononono
>>
>>19533153
>>19533177
Guys don't fuckin say that please im fucking crying haha wtf
>>
>>19533177
Where? I cant see it
>>
>>19533198
whatever happens if anything does FILM IT or TAKE PHOTOS this sounds like it can be big
>>
>>19533200
>>19533198
>>19533195
>>19533191
>>19533177
>>19533162
>>19533153
Wow... baited fucking HARD...
>>
>>19533191
At least this made me laugh, thanks i needed that
>>
File: transcoder.png (78KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
transcoder.png
78KB, 256x256px
>>19533101
SOMEONE GET AN EXORCISTA
THAT FACE IS NOT HUMAN ANYMORE
>>
File: 156156-min.png (2MB, 2304x2286px) Image search: [Google]
156156-min.png
2MB, 2304x2286px
Well... Nothing strange here
>>
>>19532901
Fucking bitch
>inb4 I'm not kidding
>>
File: aaa.png (642KB, 711x1177px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
642KB, 711x1177px
>>19533218
OMFG
>>
File: IMG_20170902_211235.jpg (2MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170902_211235.jpg
2MB, 2304x4096px
Anyway, OP here, it's about 9 pm where i am.

People are still around outside at this hour so its not really creepy, and the event happened WAY into the night, i think it was 2 am or something. If anything happens i will update here or make another thread, until then im gonna be lurking just for company, maybe check other threads haha.

I do have my cellphone fully charged, if nothing happens all night maybe i make another thread tomorrow just to make it clear it was an oneoff incident.

If i don't... lol im dead.

Pic related: my doggy
>>
>>19533211
>>19533195
>>19533177
>>19533162
>40 replies
>18 posters
>1 Exceptional Samefaggot.
>>
>>19533238
okop
>>
>>19533238
very nice doggo, protec him from (?)
also what do you think it is? why would it do what it did? Why would something do this?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 224x224px
>>19533101
Right on top of the white car.
Theres a creepy Jeff The Killer looking mofo just inside that diamond of darkness.

R.I.P OP.
You will be slightly less of a faggot now that you actually will die an /x/ hero.

salute
>>
>>19533255
Can you kill yourself?
>>19533211
>>19533162
>>
>>19533190
>>19533238
Transformarse en una persona es más difícil para una brujo porque tienes que parecerte a la persona, a diferencia de un animal en el cual la apariencia es más genérica. Si la viste agachada en la basura, probablemente estaba buscando objetos que tu madre haya tirado para poder completar su transformación. No sé que querrá, pero mi teoría es a tu perro. Los Xoloitzcuintli son muy preciados en la brujería. Pero también podría querer hacerte algo a ti. Deberías buscar a alguien que proteja tu casa, o que haga una limpia.
>>
>>19533257
can someone please circle this shit
>>
File: IMG_1153.jpg (203KB, 814x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1153.jpg
203KB, 814x758px
>>
>>19533190
>>19533238
>>19533285
In english for my burgerfriends:
To transform onto another person is harder for a witch because you have to physically resemble them, unlike animals in which your appearance can be more generic. If you saw her crawled near the garbage can, she was probably looking for objects that your mother might have dropped in order to complete its transformation. I don’t know what she wants, but my theory is that she wants your dog. Xoloitzcuintli are highly sought in brujería. But it might want something from you too. You should look for someone to protect your home, or do a cleansing.
>>
>>19533288
Ah. Fuck.
W-well OP.
At least you lived a full life.

>>19533161
Oshit dis OP
Maybe someone put a spell on you or maybe it's a shaman looking for a ritual sacrafice
fugg
>>
>>19533291
Why do witches like that breed of dogs?
Very interesting.
>>
>>19533255
I don't know, theres another guy in this thread, hes speaking spanish, hes telling me some shamans use dogs for witchcraft and my kind of dog is a rare and prehispanic one, he said maybe the thing was on the garbage looking for something of my mother, to make a better copy.

Honestly... i don't know, i never believed in brujos, witchcraft or shit like that, this is so surreal to me, i am a lame normal guy, i don't even do drugs fuck me im gonna die

>>19533285
Verga, me estas dando informacion que no se que pensar, nunca habia creido en limpias, brujos y esas cosas, todo este incidente me esta cambiando la vision del mundo.

>>19533287
Theres nothing, i checked, anyway the pic was taken at 8pm so to early for shenanigans.
>>
>>19533067
Just be careful anon.
I'm not really sure what to say about it, anymore..
Something's not right though. It knows stuff about you. Maybe not enough to make an exact copy of your mother, but, enough to get a rough idea/image of her.
Like anon said, >>19533122
It's almost like it knows you, or has been monitoring you for a little while.
It knew enough to get the face right, and some of its' story straight, but it couldn't get everything right, and you luckily noticed. It fucked up.
Be on your guard, from now on. Don't let it break you or anything, just.. don't forget.
>>
>>19533288
that's literally some fucking sticks
whatever demon shit OP saw is gone now
>>
File: fakem0m.png (354KB, 1532x1704px) Image search: [Google]
fakem0m.png
354KB, 1532x1704px
Just finished it. If you die, you'll be remebered OP.
>>
>>19533332
And...
>>
File: fakemom-min.png (2MB, 4720x1704px) Image search: [Google]
fakemom-min.png
2MB, 4720x1704px
>>19533344
Forgot the damn PIC
>>
File: IMG_1395.jpg (216KB, 740x1137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1395.jpg
216KB, 740x1137px
>20 posters

lmao
>>
>>19533288
>When the thread goes epic just before you could get comfy
>>
>>19533357
Theres nothing in that pic, maybe ill take another in a couple hours, but that one was just for reference.

Its like you guys searching for a face on my doggy pic.
>>
>>19533312
Also, if the other mexican-anon is right, and this thing wants my dog, ill protect her till the end.

This dog saved my life. Shes family.
>>
File: IMG_1398.jpg (306KB, 1132x1132px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1398.jpg
306KB, 1132x1132px
>>19533378
>>
>>19533311
i showed this to my firends and they are spooked to high hell. By prehispanic you mean pre-spanish colonization? Also i have a dog too but he's a fat bulldogge i hope no one wants him. What would this witch want to use your dog for and where do they come from?
>>
>>19533399
>I thought looking at this would help
>dis did not help

Can you think of anyone who would want to curse you or is this just bad luck and some random shaman wants your dog?!
>>
>>19533406
idk man, but I'm getting spooked just by trying to edit the image. can you post any more? Especially of the same spot, to see if this "face" is still present.
>>
>>19533401
Yeah, their race is pretty old and unchanged. Legend has it that these dogs guide you through the afterlife, you know, pass all the evil shit and get to the good place.

I always used to joke that i had a free pass to the good side thanks to having one as a friend.

About the witches, idk, the other dude just dumped that info on me, he could be bullshitting us, but after last night... i became pretty open minded.
>>
go to /x/ hispachan family tell them what you told us
>>
>>19533311
Sos religioso? Los chamanes Aztecas y los magos satanicos temen mucho a cosas bendicidas. Que putas fue eso?
>>
>>19533414
I mean, maybe later into the night, right now a dude selling elotes just passed by... so its not really spooky, i honestly swear theres nothing.
>>
>>19533421
I'm a tough nut to crack and you're going to need some kind or proof of this witch for me to believe. I already kinda do because i love the spooks but i'm really hoping something physical will be caught on camera.
Can someone post a link or give info on these witches?
>>
>>19533425
That board is really slow.

>>19533426
He asked me if i was religious. I used to be an atheist before the reddit cringe stuff, but no i don't believe in god, i don't have anything religious in my house ;_;

No, no tengo nada religioso en mi casa
>>
>>19533427
>That thing could be have been watching you and just sitting there smiling for hours. Gigantic evil grin on it's face.

>You have literally stepped into a horror movie

>Tall grass everywhere

Lol OP. I hoope you have friends nearby
>>
Decime de donde viene la majioria de tu sangre. Intentare darte un ritual de protection specifico.
>>
>>19532901
OP if it's after your dog, bait it to you with your dog or use something to emit sounds of a dog in a box/something or enclosed area.
>>
>>19533455
Estas hablando de ancestros? No estoy muy seguro, mi madre fue adoptada y mi padre nacio al norte de mexico, la gente me dice guero porque soy bien palido y lo mas probable es que no sea 100° nativo

>>19533447
Im feeling more brave by the hour, idk what is it... its like im excited, like my life has been pretty boring until now right? If im gonna go... killed by a demon has to be pretty interesting right? Haha fuck
>>
>>19533288
nigga did you just circle come random twigs?
>>
>>19533308
Xoloitzcuintli were guardian dogs in ancient religions of Mexico. It was believed by many cultures that this breed of dog is your underworld companion, and that it helps you cross over to the next plane. Xoloitzcuintli body parts, particularly skin, can be used to make powerful totems with many uses, most of which revolve around tormenting spirits by not letting them rest. It's a form of revenge, mainly, and believers pay top dollar to have these curses placed on enemies that have already passed such as unfaithful lovers, politicians, etc.

>>19533311
En Veracruz hay mucho de eso. Yo soy de la Ciudad pero tengo parientes allá. Particularmente la magia de descendencia africana es muy común en ese estado.
>>
>>19533480
La Sangre Azteca corre por tus venas.

La protection caillra en ti.

Coetzacoatl traillra la tormenta y tu enemigo estara desnudo ante de ti.

Su magia es mas debil que la luz del raijo. La serpiente lo enreda.
Sera derrotado.

Tralle qualquire forma de luz con tigo si regressa.

Quando lo brilles sobre el chaman, bruja o' demoniaco exponera su forma verdadera y su magia no lo va proteger se golpes physicos.
>>
>>19533520
very interesting, are these kinds of sightings normal/frequent at all? are they surprising?
>>
>>19533532
OP aqui, todavia no se que pensar sobre esto, pero me diste escalofrios, justo cuando lei tu comentario de la tormenta empezo a llover.

OP here, this guy told me some cryptic shit about some storm and it started to rain, im feeling pretty confident, idk why... i hope im not being bambozzled.
>>
>>19533539
They are very rare in urban areas. It tends to gravitate more towards secluded rular areas. Towns of 30, 40 people or native communities. This is why most town inhabitants in Mexico are very knowledgable of the supernatural.
>>
>>19533649
where do the witches go? has anyone ever followed them? do they live among people? do they actually transform?
>>
>>19533665
The witches come in the usual flavors of black and white. Then the subdivisions are those who believe in the old Gods and those that believe in The Christian God and Devil. The white witches often live in pure and sacred grounds or among the people. The dark witches in caverns and surrounded by bones and decay or among very bad people. The old Gods witches will often act mercenarial whereas the Satanists will be more inclined to evil for the sake of evil. The white witches tend to become nuns later on. If they survive the spiritual onslaught. Too many magic users. Too little time.
>>
>>19533394
Keep her safe, anon. Sounds like she'll always do the same for you. Tell us that story when you have time.
And your mom, too. Keep in good contact with her, and check to see if any strange things have happened to her recently. And in the future. Sis too, now that this thing has seen her with you/the dog. Same with the strange things.
This 'thing' could be doing anything. It could even just be a person, with some dank ass powers, planning out the easiest way into your home/life, to get that doggo.
>>
>>19533665
The interesting thing about witches and wizards here in Mexico is that, for the most part, they are integrated into society very well. Your neighbor might be one, or the guy that sells fruit, or the lady from the barbery shop. There are some exceptions like with Shamans that prefer their native communities but, for the most part, they are not the cavern witches from Europe that you normally think of when thinking of witches.
>>
File: BlackEmpire.jpg (51KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
BlackEmpire.jpg
51KB, 600x318px
>>19533692
>old Gods
daily reminder that the Black Empire WILL rise again
praise the void \o/
>>
>>19533753
The last time we did that didn't like...millions die and the planet go through an ice age?!
>>
>>19532901
Southern mexico huh?
Any super labs close to you that you know of?
Sounds like mom's on the product
>>
¿has leido "las enseñanzas de don juan" de Carlos Castañeda? en una parte maniona que hay brujos que pueden tomar la form a de una persona en especifico, aunque no logran replicarla del todo (forma de hablar, de moverse e incluso del cuerpo), imagino que queria a tu xolo para algun ritual. en fin, deberias buscar algun tipo de proteccion por si esto vuelve a pasar. saludos desde Aguascalientes
>>
esta bien culero tu perro wey, deja que se lo lleve el cucuy pa que te deje en pas :)
>>
>>19533332
Good
>>
pretty spooked

anyone have translations on the latest spanish?
>>
>>19534282
Hispachan está por allá ->
>>
>>19534417
Wich one?
>>
>>19534417
>>esta bien culero tu perro wey, deja que se lo lleve el cucuy pa que te deje en pas :)

dude, your dog is ugly as fuck, let the coco take your dog away so you can be in pace
>>
>>19534417

bilingualfag here

>>19534102
Have you read "The Teachings of Don Juan" by Carlos Castañeda? In one part it mentions that there are witches that can take the form of a specific person, altough they cant fully replicate it (way of talking, moving and even body shape), i imagine it wanted your xolo for some ritual. Anywho, you shold look for some kind of protection in case this happens again. Salutations from Aguascalientes

>>19534282

your dog is ugly as fuck dude, let the boogeyman take it so it stops bothering you :)
>>
>>19532983

Wey, vete a la puta verga si es verdad, suena bastante cabrón lo que haz contado. Si crees en Dios a rezar, y si no, pues también...
>>
>>19534476

Dude, go the fuck away if thats true, sounds pretty fucked up what you just said. If you believe in God start praying, and if not, well do it anyway...
>>
>>19534458
>it mentions that there are witches that can take the form of a specific person, altough they cant fully replicate it
Man Mexican Witches get the coolest fucking powers. American witches are fat and shitpost on tumblr, Mexican witches fly, shapeshift and teleport via explosions.
>>
File: 1484264155067.png (229KB, 807x838px) Image search: [Google]
1484264155067.png
229KB, 807x838px
>>19533399
looks like a 7ft pepe
>>
File: pixlr_20170903010642430.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pixlr_20170903010642430.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
Its mumm ra
>>
I'm absolutely fucking spooked
>>
>>19534495
kek
>>
>>19534495

Bilingual fag again, i live in Argentina, main urban area, and even here there is a lot of witchcraft, i have found a lot of ritual shit on the block i live in, decapitated roosters with wine bottles and red candles, semi burnt photos of old people with lil mounts of corn flower with coinds on them, etc. Its no strange sight at this point, i even saw the black hooded figures preparing a ritual right arond the corner of my house as i was going to the dely
>>
Here's the question you need to asking yourself OP. Can you fuck the Witch? She can probably shapeshift into a 9/10
Don't pass this shit up like that faggot that ran from the Skinwalker that wanted his dick.
>>
>>19532901
witch, op.
>>
>>19532901
>>19532903
Conchetumare weooooooon greetings from Chile. Keep your cute dog safe, OP.
>>
>>19533332
>>19533354
iunno... Not sure if this warrants a screencap. Now if we actually DID find a face then that would be something else!
>>
>>19534635

We just have to wait for OP, that is he is if he is still alive, its been what? 5 hours since his last post?
>>
Call your friends, grab a torch, a pitchfork and a video camera and deliver some quality content, OP.
No need to fear some paranormal nearly extinct cryptid, humans wouldn't be the dominant species if we weren't the scariest creatures on Earth.
>>
>>19534644
yeah you're prolly right. Man we haven't had real spoops in so long, I'm kinda pessimistic. Sorry, anon. It's hard to believe.
Also I'm Spanish too btw but I can't speak the language lol
>>
File: IMG_20170902_204221-2.jpg (3MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170902_204221-2.jpg
3MB, 2304x4096px
aw fuck me i just brightened the pic
>>
>>19534714

Thank you dude, i was about to go into the dark ass hallway to take a piss in the toilet, but then you show that and fuck man im pissing myself, fuck it ill man it up but fuck you and fuck me for not taking the piss earlier
>>
>>19533445
Shit man, that is a big no-no in Veracruz, contact your local priest and clean your pagan house asap.

Mierda cabrón, eso no se hace y menos en Veracruz, pídele al padre de tu ciudad que haga un limpia y trata de rezar de vez en cuando.

The fact he couldn't get in your house is interesting, you would thing that someone with that power could have waited until your dog was outside to knock you down and steal it, so chances are he is bad with physical confrontations or is looking for something else.

>>19534714
We have been over this a lot, there is nothing there.

It is 2am in Veracruz, so I expect OP to be awake in 1 hour, you know they are more active at 3am.
>>
File: Capture.png (129KB, 974x864px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
129KB, 974x864px
>>19534714
thats it im out
>>
>>19534724

Okay good, its 4:20 am (lol) here in Argentina, so i didnt really knew
>>
>>19534714
>>19534723
but there is nothing!
>>
>>19534714
>>19534726
Great Photoshop man.
>>
>>19534726
Not gonna lie, even if its fake this is scary af
>>
>>19534737
He put a mask next to the second bar.
>>
>>19534723

Came back alive from the piss unlike OP, im the true hero of this thread
>>
>>19534742
Ahh thanks
>>
Are those iron bars? If so that might have been the only thing that kept it out of your home.

Op, Keep them shut at all times, Don't open it for any one. Make them open it, If they act weird and just keep asking you to open it Don't. Don't trust your eyes, Trust that primal fight or flight feeling you got from it.

Also, Might i suggest looking into norse gods for help. Ask thor for strength and protection, Odin for wisdom to know when some one isn't what they say and loki for the ability to think fast and trick it if the time calls for it.
>>
>>19534757

If he didnt trust his instincts at first this thread wouldnt exist
>>
File: IMG_1614.jpg (113KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1614.jpg
113KB, 999x999px
OP listen to me very seriously. For this "thing" to know so much about your mother and specific details, it would have to have been close to you before.. you have been leaking information to it. Board up the windows, check ventilation shafts, etc. I suspect it has been quite close to you for sometime, perhaps even in the house numerous times. Clearly it could have gotten you or your doggo at any point when you left the house. It is feeding on your information, it is desperate to attain a form most conveniant to harm you with. Godspeed and please be careful op
>>
>>19534792

This is some fucking Evil Dead 1 shit building up
>>
The hour is approaching the OP isnt appearing, is anyone else getting worried?

I mean, maybe since he saw her, the thing imagined he was going to expect her at around the same hour, maybe it struck earlier?
>>
So for the people in this part of the world who know this shit, I'm curious about something.
What's the motivation for all this? Like if you have shapeshifting powers and magic and shit, why the hell are you transforming into some guys mom and spooking him when he goes the let the dog out?
Seems kind of like a waste of mystical powers.
>>
>>19534821
Apperently his dogs breed is special and we are under the assumption it want to steal the dog to use for rituals
>>
>>19534821
Someone may have paid him, he may need an specific kind of dog for a ritual, he may want to rape the sister afterwards or he may have known the family for a while and wants to spooke them.
>>
File: IMG_1462.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1462.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Pursed lips and an eye on the left side of the circle?
>>
>>19534821
Nigger you cant compare a possibly demonic being to yourself "suddenly gifted magical powers". Despite their intellect these creatures behave as animals, as hunters out to feed. What you see as magical powers are its legitimate, instinct driven tools of the hunt. It has no other state, no other motivation than to feed on fear, pain, etc.. some evil shit man
>>
>>19534821
>>19534839

Anon's right, the legends and myths of the magical beings in latin america always talk about looring their victims.
The notion of a witch is way different in here, their interaction with black magic makes them more animal like due to the legends saying they are possesed by demons and dark spirits.
>>
Just went trough Hispachan to see if i could find OP, came back empty handed

He is dead
>>
>>19534862
RIP in Panucho Spanishbro
>>
RIP so who wants to guess in what painful way did op die?
>>
>>19534889

My take is that the witch got in his house before he spected it, and was just waiting inside for him to let his guard down, maybe while tipping in this shitty board
>>
I'm fine guys, don't worry. Absolutely nothing bad happened to me.
>>
>>19534910
My sides
>>
File: Kek nigga.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kek nigga.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>19534910

kek
>>
>>19532901
what exactly am I looking at here?
>>
>>19534931
A pic so we understand the layout
>>
>>19534931

some dead niggas porch

You see in the latin america we dont trust the outside, so we put like a 2 to 3 barrier of doors to our houses, it is a normal sight
>>
>>19534940
>>19534940
>>19534942
>>>19534940
A Pic? so I just ignore the mutated shadow thing on OP's porch?
Explain that?
>>
>>19534948
What are you talking about its just his front door.
>>
>>19533332
When this is all said and done,pls send this to some people on YouTube,well need mexanon remembered
>>
>>19534948

kek nigga thats a dog
>>
Are you dumb, stop
>>
>>19534957
wasn't ops dog with him the whole time?
>>19533238
Also look at his dog, its small and slender
The picture is all fucked up and tangled limbs.
>>
>>19534967

during the night, that's a daytime photo, and its all fucked up cus some dogs go all batshit crazy and move around so thats why it looks blurry
>>
File: long-young-spider-monkey.jpg (34KB, 389x316px) Image search: [Google]
long-young-spider-monkey.jpg
34KB, 389x316px
>>19534972
Alright I see it. Never mind what I said.
I kind of got a green text, I'm not from mexico but I am from latin america, so here goes.

>Live in Panama
>Around the year I recently moved to a closed gated community
>Me and nephew playing with bb guns in front of my house
>house is on the corner of the street
>around 9pm, gets pretty dark but the street is lit with pale yellow street lights
>We see across the street some sort of animal infront of the neighbors house
>it was dark around the animal but enough light there to see the silhouette.
>We saw a dog sized animal throwing its arms around, like if it were a cat trying to catch a butterfly.
>We observe it closely, completely stop what we were doing, and ask ourselves, what the fuck is that?
>It was really slender to be a dog, too nimble to be a cat, and it seemed to be some sort of monkey
>we ruled out the last option to be impossible because, even though there are some trees nearby it just can't have come here out of the blue
>The thing mostly being on its four legs, suddenly just stands motionless on hindlegs
> We get scared the fuck out of there, sprint back into the house and close ourselves inside my room on the second floor

Anyone know what we saw?

Worst case scenario, it could have been pic related.
>>
>>19534967
same the op picture is scary I thought that was the mother
>>
Just curious, but how would you rate your mom compared to the demon thing with your mom's face? You said it was younger looking, right?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489020316317.jpg (27KB, 480x552px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489020316317.jpg
27KB, 480x552px
Where do you live?
I'm from Puebla bro, and if you tell me that you live close to my state, I will get the fuck out of this fucking place to Guanajuato or some other place up north
>>
>>19535012

Pet monkey that escaped maybe?
>>
Fuck, i swear, when i was reading that rain shit in my mind a bottle started to shake like a fucking drill
>>
>>19533288
Looks like Slippy the Frog
>>
>>19535247
RIP OP
Do a barrel roll
>>
>>19532903
Huh uh fuck that
I got goose bumps reading that shit but this good shit is why I come to /x/. Idc if it's fake, it's way better than larping fags that killed the board
>>
>>19532901
That's not a fucking dog.
>>
>>19533218
Crap, man. That entire pic..
>>
File: 1502503112547.gif (712KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502503112547.gif
712KB, 320x240px
Not cool man, not cool! Like seriously, wtf.
No mola tio, no mola! En serio, que cojones?
>>
>>19533101
i dont see it and if its what i think it is holy fuck my eyes got swollen
>>
File: 3211396764_4bd6fb6bb3_z.jpg (111KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3211396764_4bd6fb6bb3_z.jpg
111KB, 640x480px
>>19534948
>mutated shadow thing
>>Welcome to /x/. You'll fit right in.
>>
>>19534714
>>19534726
no one bothered by this?
>>
>>19535721
I think we know what happened to OP.
>>
>>19535721
shoop-di-shoop-shoop-di-shoop
>>
>>19533291
nigga u crazy
>>
>>19535049
He said he is from Veracruz.

>>19535721
No, you just photoshopped a carnival mask.
>>
tfw i got woke up at 4 am by high pitched, human-like whistling from outside.
>>
>>19532901
Well shit, one of the few stories I've' read here in /x/ that actually made the back of my neck shiver. If this is true then OP you're fucked. It will be coming back until it manages to enter your house.
>>
File: IMG_20170903_120211.jpg (169KB, 1080x1293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170903_120211.jpg
169KB, 1080x1293px
I shouldn't have zoomed randomly. (Exposure thou)
>>
>>19535836
I honestly don't see anything. I haven't seen anything in any of these photos.

I think OP was just posting a photo of the iron bars to try and get people to imagine what it was like when he saw a face there. All of you are going apeshit trying to find something in nothing
>>
>>19535850
this
>>
where is OP?
>>
>>19535911
Sleeping.
>>
File: fuk.png (2MB, 1080x1293px) Image search: [Google]
fuk.png
2MB, 1080x1293px
>>19535850
>>
Did OP try giving his mom a call after this happened? Maybe its possible she had some kind of mental breakdown and lost a lot of weight? Or did he talk to her in less time than it would take her to travel there before seeing "mother" Either way, both disturbing, and a spooky story
>>
File: OP being fine..jpg (50KB, 530x337px) Image search: [Google]
OP being fine..jpg
50KB, 530x337px
Still here and alive people. Don't worry, the witch didn't get me or my dog or anything. Witches aren't even real, so you can just leave your gates open and your dogs out because nothing will happen.
Pic related, me hanging out by my favorite wall unharmed.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>19535944
Kek
>>
>>19535928
There is that face, and the one that I circled, is something like a giant beast
>>
>>19535928
bottom one is literally a face in the tall grass, doesnt look shooped
>>
>>19534821
It wants the dog. That breed of dog is sought a lot by practitioners of brujeria. There's also the possibility that the witch was payed to hunt OP. Maybe he has some really fucked up enemies.
>>
Whatever it is I hope it torments op some more so we get some more quality oc.
>>
>>19532901
>>19532903
Sigues ahí OP? Soy el primer anon mexicano del thread. Has considerado ir a Catemaco? Te queda cerca y te podrían ayudar ahí. Sólo que un consejo: no vayas a decirle que sí al primer güey que ofrezca sus servicios. Son charlatanes, y la mayoría de los verdaderos brujos están en las partes más profundas de Catemaco.

Suerte con tu problema de brujas.
>>
File: test 2.jpg (2MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
test 2.jpg
2MB, 2304x4096px
>>19535944
thank you for this
>>19534726
>>19534714
i don't see anything
>>
Weak as fuck, yo.
>>
>>19534627
uyuuuuuui
>>
Fucks sake, there is nothing in the picture. Op posted it for refrence. You will find buncha pixels looking like a face in any pic if you want to.
>>
>>19536144
that's exactly what i got when i exposed it a bit. The face in >>19534714 is too shard for the pixel noise
>>
Fuck the beast, what the fuck is this?
>>
>>19536153
pretty sure that is some kind of bush
>>
>>19536153
literally where
>>
>>19532983
No mames waayyyyy
>>
>>19536174
>>19534714
>>19534726
>>
File: 10.jpg (21KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
21KB, 852x480px
>>19533101
Can someone circle the face i cant find it
>>
Is OP alive?
>>
There is no face god damn it.
>>
File: face.jpg (40KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
40KB, 852x480px
>>19536195
>>
>>19536215
I like you
>>
>>19536191
>>19536120
>>
>>19532901
what?
>>
>>19536153
>>
File: niggawat.png (214KB, 455x391px) Image search: [Google]
niggawat.png
214KB, 455x391px
10/10 thread would spook again
>>
Do the Jesus Prayer amigo
>>
>>19536258
they keep either photoshopping faces or posting noisy af pixels
>>
Something like this happend to me before... I ussualy see shadows... Like fucking monsters... One day I was in my kitchen and I look behind me and i saw that my door was open... At 3 Am so i thought that i forgot to close it... I close the door and go to my bedroom... I hear a door.. It wasn't a human.. I heared some footsteps and i was almost crying.. I lock the door of my room... I waited 2 hours then i unlock the door and go to my kitchen, i grab a knife and the door was broken... I call my friends and i hear some footsteps.
>Scaredasfuck.png
I look at the darkness and i saw a creepy smile... I ran out of my house and i had to sleep somewhere.. I went to a hotel... 1 night later i go to my house and everything was ok... A window is broken and my door too but everything else was normal (sorry for bad English but i want to tell this)
>>
good news is there's no wendigos nor skinwalkers in south mexico, the bad news is that that thing is probably a witch or bruja if you prefer it
>>
>>19536248
woah wtf is that, some kind of demon horse dog pig?
>>
The demon of the zoo...
>>
Maybe it was a shape-shifting alien?
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 259x194px
>>19534726
Wonder where I've seen that before...
>>
File: 54748748484.png (3MB, 1720x2612px) Image search: [Google]
54748748484.png
3MB, 1720x2612px
Holy shit guys, I think I discovered something.
>>
fuckfuckfuckfuCKFUCKFUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? DO YOU GUYS SEE IT IM IN TEARS IM SHAKING
>>
File: 5c4.png (191KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
5c4.png
191KB, 600x338px
>>19536334
Here you go this one is the original hope this helps.
>>
Loco que susto, yo compraría una escopeta, es más eficaz jajaja, suerte

>Man what a fright, i'll buy a shotgun. I'ts more efficent haha, gl.

pd: ask in /k/ for a nice shotgun, tell them that you have to kill a fucking witch
>>
>>19536341
Your sexuality?
>>
Where is OP?
>>
>>19536422
Some gay witch ate him.
>>
>>19536426
Oh what a disgrace dude
>>
File: deliriousbiznasty.gif (3KB, 90x104px) Image search: [Google]
deliriousbiznasty.gif
3KB, 90x104px
>typical spook thread
>OP post pics
>anons make shit up and say they see faces in pics
>thread turns into horseshit

I hate all of you and I sincerely hope every single one of you who did this die a painful death.
>>
Lets grab our winchesters and go down Mexico to hunt some witches
>>
>>19533101
GG that fucking panorama where you live is just nightmare inducing.
mira, lo que sea que quiso meterse a su casa no era bueno... si eres de México me imagino que tienes algo de católico o cristiano, pon imagines afuera de tu casa y busca a un cura.. no el del barrio.. sino alguien más arriba que el párroco.. tal vez él sepa de que pueda ser
>>
File: lenny.png (13KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lenny.png
13KB, 1200x1200px
>>19536406
>>
>>19533332
Youre a fucking faggot dude, stop posting this shit on reddit faggot
>>
Please thread don't die

WHERRRRRRR IS THE FUCKING OP
>>
>>19536513
OP is kill
>>
File: 41515251661.jpg (31KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
41515251661.jpg
31KB, 200x160px
Is OP kil?
>>
OP here, something very very bad is going on, I woke today to the sound of scratching on my bedroom window, like fork on a plate, it was the thing again, I woke my sister so I could protect her in case it tries something, what do I do x?
>>
This was actually a good and spooky thread but you fucking faggots had to go and ruin it. I see why OP never came back, please kill yourselves.
>>
>>19536552
Post a picture of your dog.
>>
>>19536552
Not OP. Kill yourself.
>>
>>19536552
Post a picture of your dog x2
>>
File: 1504373536884.png (202KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504373536884.png
202KB, 640x640px
>>19534757
Ignore this autistic ask thoth for magic and kek for digits
>>
File: IMG_9038.jpg (125KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9038.jpg
125KB, 625x625px
>>19536558
>>
>>19536576
This could be you look how happy you can be as a teacher.
>>
Op if I were you I would do lots of prayers and put up any crosses you may have too. It may be just a misunderstanding or a dream but I have heard enough about like this recently to be paranoid. Shit like "things" trying to get in through open 2nd storey windows, and knocking on the car door trying to get in... All stories from people I believe 100% at least THINK that's what happened, and I pray it really was just a dream or hallucination. I think this stuff seems to happen to people who are more "switched on" too. Have you been doing meditation or researching anything dark recently?
>>
File: 1504373686628.jpg (48KB, 744x673px) Image search: [Google]
1504373686628.jpg
48KB, 744x673px
>>19534899
>Mfw the witch was monitoring this thread
>>
>>19536581
No I have to keep it open I assure you.
>>
>>19536581
I have a few crosses scattered around my house, I'll make sure to put to use, I'm thinking of going to the local church later and seeking help from people with more knowledge on this matter.
>>
>>19536594
yes that's a good choice.. maybe they even know who the Shaman is
cuídese al salir vaya directo al lugar y no sé desvíe por nada... concéntrese con todo su ser para que no sé desvíe ni se pierda por qué puede ser que también estés bajo los efectos de algún hechizo
>>
>>19536585
Faggot I'm not a witch I got no supernatural powers. The things I know are hand me downs. You should be more thankful for the situation of anything. I had to be absolutely certain of what I wanted before the training starts it would be the only way to know what to make. You God speakers really put no faith in god.
>>
>>19536610
Thank you for the advice, I will make sure I do as you say
>>
OP post a photo of your dog
>>
>>19536594
Hope I am not too late but OP contact a white witch or a priest immediately. Someone has paid a witch enough money to curse your family. Was there someone in your family who might have had strong enemies? Is your dad in police or something?

Gangs often give money to witches for good luck and some of them also pay huge sums to curse the family of their enemies, someone had a lot of grudge against your family to cause this.

This witch is partly possessed, it's impossible to transform into another person but some evil spirits possess witches and try to transform them as well as possible, I live in US now but my grandparents and parents lived in pueblo for close to 40 years and they were once attacked by a vicious witch like this.

I would advise to contact your mother immidiately, to tell her to not allow anyone who looks like you inside the house, the witch is going to attack her next and she won't be as suspicious as you were because you are a son.. Mothers don't care about such small things. Call your mom immidiately and ask her to find a good witch or priest there too.

The bitch that attacked my family was very evil and my aunt who was 21 back then was possessed by evil spirits. It took months of exorcism and prayers to get rid of those demons. I will tell you entire story if you want but for gods sake find some good witches or priests before one of you suffer

Stay safe
>>
>>19536628
te lo digo por qué en toda la situación de ayer dijiste que te sentiste mariado y que no te acuerdas muy bien de lo que ocurrió.. estas son señales muy preocupantes por qué usualmente en un primer contacto con estos seres... siempre existe algún tipo de "ligue" entre esa cosa y ud entonces de fijo tienes que cuidarte a todo tiempo hasta que la situación se acabe o solucione.
Suerte amigo, y cuida a tu perro también ahora más que nunca los dos se tienen que cuidar mutuamente
>>
>>19536581
That middle eastern hippie and his faggot ass cross aren't gonna do shit

OP find a white witch they know how to take care of these
>>
>>19536648
>I will tell you entire story if you want
Um, fuck yes, please. Need more legit mystic mexanons to help save this thread.
>>
Question. How many mexishekels do you make being a Witch for hire? I'd hex the shit out of someone for a paycheck.
>>
>>19536578
Did you see it again? You should get a tripcode btw, so faggots can't impersonate you.
>>
>>19536699
In dollars, you can get over a hundred for a simple bad luck jynx.
>>
>>19536663
Basically in the 1980s my mom and her family (mom,one brother and one sister, grandpa,grandma) used to live in pueblo. They used to have a neighbor who used to love two houses down from them. Seemed like a nice lady, in her early 50s most of her hair had turned white despite being in her 50s, there were shades of black here and there.

She was a widow and one of her son had died a few years ago and another one was working in another state. She was generally quiet and didn't talk a lot about herself. My grandma is a nice lady and would blabber about everything and everyone so she used to tell her about everything about my mom,uncle and aunt about their studies and life in general.

Most of the other neighbors avoided her like the plague though and some also told my grandma that she was a witch and she does blood magic rituals but grandma just brushed it off.

Now my grandparents were quite new to the area, they had arrived in late 1970s and this was happening in like early 80s.

Eventually over like 2-3 years the old witch grew jealous of moms happy family. Mom had a boyfriend back then, uncle was already 24 and was planning to get married and my aunt was the prettiest of them of all, a 21 year old beauty, always bubbly and happy

So apparently that's why the old witch decided to teach my grandparents a lesson by making their lives miserable
>>
>>19536552
No fucking way. Real OP?
>>19536578

Record this shit with your camera and take more pictures, get a tripcode, and also yeah hire a good witch, makes sense.
>>
>>19536578
That's one ugly looking dog, the witch can have her
>>
>>19536578
When you take the tripcode, attach a picture of your dog near the door so we know it is you.
>>
File: Jesus....gif (549KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus....gif
549KB, 300x169px
>>19536712
Huh. Beats working in a shitty office 9 to 5.
>>
>>19532950
Fleshgait*
>>
>>19536594
Op said he doesn't have religious objects. Real op has dissapeared , He is making his plot.
>>
>>19536733
Also, remember that a single dollar is over 18 pesos. So 100 dollars for us is more than 2000 pesos, which is enough to survive for half a month. For a simple jynx that a high-schooler will surely pay to get revenge on her ex-boyfriend or some dumb shit. But it ain't that easy to be on a witch guild here because most of them also work with narcos and other shady people, and they don't like competition.
>>
>>19536372
It truly does. Thanks senpai.
>>
>>19536648
>>19536720
What an absolute cunt.
>Not hexing the other assholes and being friendly with your grandparents.
>Not doing luck, money and healing rituals for them.
>Being a bitter old wanker and just fucking up everything.
Hope that fuckboy got the Skinwalker treatment, AKA an ash coated and blessed .308 to the head.
>>
>>19536720
Cont.

So basically weird things started happening around the house... Closed doors would be opened and slammed shut again, kitchen plates would roll and fall out on the floor, my mom, aunt and grandma all had evil and nasty nightmares of being raped, burnt alive, someone trying to smother them with a pillow or choking them really hard. Rape nightmares were quite commonly seen by my grandma and aunt.

Slowly it started showing physical signs as well, my grandpa once woke up from sleep screaming like hell, apparently he dreamt of some lady with dark red hair and pale almost dead body like pale skin was choking him really hard while telling him to kill himself

During this time period my grandpa also fell from the roof while trying to repair something, broke his hand and ribs.

My mom also would wake up with scratch marks around her neck,breasts and back area.. There would be blood stains everywhere on her clothes.

My aunt was the one most severely affected however, she would have nightmares of a burnt lady sitting at a corner of her room staring her point blank and then slightly smiling saying "I am coming for you" ... She could see the pinkish flesh filled with pus on that women and it would creep her out.

Then her bed would shake at like three in the middle of the night. She would hear whispers and feel like someone was pulling her hair.she was also once pushed while she was waiting to cross a road. And she would wake up with scratch and bite marks all over
>>
>>19536765
Yeah that bitch died in the 90s you'll find how...
>>
>>19536780
>>19536720
Holy shit if true, go on...
You mentioned that these witches weren't afraid of Jesus, or whatever >>19536662
How did it end? Did you ever go back to that cunt since you know who did it? Think this is what OP is dealing with?
>>
>>19536780
Question, I'm english so I don't know if witches work differently here but in theory if I were getting tormented by a witch and i went and killed it, would the witchcraft stop?
>>
File: 1502694778173s.jpg (1KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1502694778173s.jpg
1KB, 125x70px
>>19532903
>>19532901

Latin America has allot of creepy shit, amigo
>>
>>19536817
In the words of Shadowrun: Geek the Mage first.
>>
>>19536780
This was like mid 1983, aunt was depressed and quite unsure why this started happening all of a sudden. That old witch still had the audacity to come and talk to grandma asking about how everyone was and how my pretty aunt was doing

Grandma had already stopped talking to that bitch by then, they called priests to bless the house but it would only last like 2 days. 2 days after the priest blessed the house, the scratches and nightmares began again.

it had been like 4 months since this started happening and by that time the nightmares were on their peak. And suddenly one day my mom found my aunt sitting alone in a dark room, her hair untied and all over her face, she was giggling and crying at the same time, apparently uncle was home too but he was watching tv or listening to music so didn't care much about it.

Mom taught she was just trying to scare her so she quickly turned on teh lights... As soon as she turned back, she saw what the fuck was going on.. Apparently my aunt had cut herself several places on her hands there was blood all over the dining table and she was still giggling/crying/singing in her own little world. My mom took the knife away from her, called for uncle and told him to call for help. The neighbors came and she was taken to hospital. At the hospital she was normal all the time, no nightmares, no strange suicidal behaviour, nothing

When asked why she tried to kill herself she said she didn't remember anything. She was there for 5-6 days, the police came to inquire and talk to her and then she was eventually brought home.

Everything was normal was like 2 days before she started screaming and crying at 3 in the night.. She would be in this state of delirium and keep mumbling strange things... She would also say that her body was burning and she needed water

It became a routine for next 3-4 days and eventually my grandad decided enough was enough and started arguing with her, telling her she should get out of his daughter
>>
So for the spanishbros here. I have a book called The Flying Witches of Veracruz by a James Endredy. He claims it's an autobiographical account of studying Mexican Witchcraft. Is it accurate, is it bullshit, and are there any other books on this topic that are recommended. Because this thread is pretty interesting.
>>
One of the better skinwalker stories, good read OP.
>>
>>19536828
Is that a yes?
>>
>>19536817
Technically witches work by directing evil spirits to someone they want to harm, so in essence they summon evil spirits and then control them by giving them names of people it can devour and destroy. If the witch doesn't keep doing it, the evil spirit gets restless and starts attacking the witch and her family herself.

Killing the witch will still causes wreck havoc on her family and her kids and grandkids...the type of evil spirits these witches summon are nasty and vengeful and they need to keep destroying and possessing, it's like how hungry dogs become restless when not fed and in the end won't mind devouring their owners to feed themselves
>>
>>19536873
It wasn't me, >>19533041 is
>>
>>19534838
no its more like "nothing at all"
>>
>>19536041
>doesnt look shooped
idk i've seen a lot of pixels in my time
>>
>>19536071
This ^ another Mexifag here. My parents contracted a brujo from Catemaco when I was a kid since we had some fucked up shit going on at our house (bro kept saying he could see people in his room, bulbs exploding, banging on doors at night, stuff moving). Turns out dad had a curse put on but my bro was getting it all. The brujo was the real deal and actually helped my family out. So it's a good idea for you to get a protective spell from one of those witches.
>>
File: 1496301646646s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496301646646s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
dude leave that place now if you are not larping and i fucking mean it
>>
It reminded me of a story my great grandpa told me when I was little and it stuck with me ever since. There's a creature in folklore around these parts called a cilioaie, which is a blood-sucking beast that usually looks like a woman but it can transform into various things to gain access into a household. It can transform into other people, animals and even objects. One evening my great grandpa noticed there's an extra cart wheel that inexplicably appeared in the barn. He took it, fastened a rope through it and hanged it on a tree for the morning sun to see it. The next morning the rope was hanging over a pile of ash or soot.
>>
>>19536855
It jumped on my grandpa and could easily hit him. Now my aunt back then was like 5'1 and just not strong enough to hit grandpa who is 5'11 and was in the police till his retirement in the 1999.

My mom, uncle and grandma tried to restrain her but she would easily overpower them and grab my grandpa by the collar and call him nasty names like motherfucker etc.

grandpa knew a friend who was quite spiritual and decided to ask him if he could help or knew someone who could help. He suggested a lady he knew and that she was a good witch who generally helped out people with cleansing their homes and getting rid of evil spirits either from places or people. He told grandpa everything that would be needed and the fact that he would have to ask a few of his strong built friends to come as well to restraint my aunt because she could easily take like mom,uncle and grandma holding her at once. Granddad thanked him and it was decided that the exorcism will start by next weekend.

By this time aunt would always sit at one place, making weird sounds, laughing out of nowhere, start crying out of nowhere and would then again go back to humming a tune or mumbling something in a deep voice

The whites of her eyes had turned red due to burst capillaries and she hadn't showered in like a week so she smelled. She would also piss and shit herself on the same place she would sit at, grandma would clean her up when grandpa was home and it was relatively safe to approach her.

At around 9 in the night she would start begging for better and screaming that it was really hot. She smelled horrible according to mom and sometimes in between her weird antics she would look at mom and cry and tell her to save her, to pray for her. That's something that affected mom the most.

Meanwhile the old witch was still there and she was confronted by grandma as well but the bitch argued and argued till the end and pretended to be innocent and not know anything .
>>
Is OP alibe
>>
>>19536800
Yeah the bitch got her justice eventually
>>
File: 1237956123.jpg (49KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1237956123.jpg
49KB, 680x497px
>tfw the witcher is real life
>>
>>19536334
>>19536372
similar but clearly not the same
>>
>>19536861
Is that the one where he tells about the limpia and a humanoid figure made of smoke that appeared infront of them? There's not a lot of information on mexican witchcraft because they are heavily guarded secrets. The few documentaries or books about them are mostly written by wannnabes and charlatans. Your best bet is to become an apprentice but even then, its very risky.
>>
>>19536970so wat happen
>>
>>19534714
Yhea, this is easy to expose. The quality of the face is WAY too high to be real. First of all, if you only brightend it up you would vaguely see the face but still in quite shitty quality. Second of all he said it looked like his mom. I highly doubt his mom looks like this
>>
>>19535721
I own a carnival mask that looks EXACTLY the same... So no... Just photo shopped. On top of that it's too detailed compared to the rest of the pick
>>
>>19537153
>>19537188
Also try actually brightening the original image. /x/ is full of mouthbreathers.
>>
>>19536827
its all the bloodshed, its all sacrifice to the old gods
>>
>>19536992
You know that image I posted is from a gif that opens its mouth to look just like
>>19534726 # right? Don't take the bait anon. I believe too strongly in you for you to fail me.
>>
>>19533520
this kind of dog sounds like the jindo the anon from korea was talking about a few years ago
>>
File: IMG_4572.gif (971KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4572.gif
971KB, 480x360px
>>
In the 80s my parents were driving a up a mountain in Morelia with their friend after visiting my dads "business partner" in the hospital, they came about a turn and hit a dog and my dads friend pulled over to check for damage on the car. She said they all got out to look and underneath all twisted about the axle was a man with dads partners face. They jumped into the car and took off full speed on this lamp-less road pitch black night. I asked her what she thought it was and she said it was probably the devil or a demon she doesn't know but when something evil shows up you feel it and you get away.
>>
>>19534726
that's a fucking japanese No mask dude
>>
>>19536967
That is badass.
>>19537249
Also lul, dumbass skinwalker.
At least we know these things aren't the smartest fuckers out there.
>>
>>19537263
>Also lul, dumbass skinwalker.
theres no way it was a skinwalker it looked like a person not an animal, and they probably only thought they hit a dog. She says my father and his friends they were being tormented for betraying someone or something like that
>>
>>19537277
Skinwalkers turn into people that you know.
>>
>>19537290
why would a Navajo specific witch be in central Mexico?
>>
>>19537300
"Witch that turns into animals, curses people and eats niggas" is hardly Navajo specific. Skinwalker is just an easier catch all term for them.
>>
File: diaeraheainstant.png (2MB, 744x1328px) Image search: [Google]
diaeraheainstant.png
2MB, 744x1328px
>>19534838
in the pic of other anon
>>
File: IMG_4574.png (570KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4574.png
570KB, 1334x750px
>>
>tfw no qt14 Skinwalker gf
>Can turn into any 10/10 waifu you could imagine
>Protects you via magic
>Can teach you the mystical arts
>Probably knows how to do kick ass Mexican cooking
>>
>>19537312
Not a thing in for the locals tribe in Morelia though
>>
>>19536970

What happened next ?
>>
Im still waiting for the OP
>>
I think the Witch got storyanon too.
>>
Shhh

This is the "anon goes missing for a while to build up suspense" part of the story.
>>
>>19537803
best thread /x/ has had in a while
>>
>>19536215
underrated post
>>
is op kill?
>>
>>19536970
Eventually the white witch finally found time and said it'd be better if they brought her to the shrine/temple she lived in, she lived in a fairly big home with a large space specifically for doing rituals and exorcisms.

My grandad agreed and he just told my aunt to get in his friends car and drove him directly to the white witch's house. As soon as the car came near the house my aunt started growling like a dog and started speaking in tongues and said shit like she'd butcher each and everyone, she'll rape this body (my aunt) with a fucking rod till she every drop of blood was out of her body.

And somehow she also knew abut the white witch and was talking shit about her too. Grandad and his friends restrained my aunt and brought her inside the house she fought all the way through.

Just imagine 4 grown ass men who were in police their entire lives were having trouble controlling this 21 year old 5'2 girl, it was like trying to control a lion or a beast of some kind.
>>
>>19532901
Uhh what the fuck?
Nice thread OP, glad you survived.
What is that black thing in the photo? It doesn't look like nighttime, so I assume it's not from your encounter.
Tell me what your sister and mother said when you told them, or if you didn't, why the fuck not?
How are you going to deal with living there knowing what lurks just outside?
>>
>>19538069

Then my aunt was finally taken the main ritual area and the white witch did all the rituals, she also lit a flame to purify her soul and to bring out the evil entity within her. My aunt would make all kinds of noises from inappropriate sexual noises to screaming to talking like a little girl to spitting in the flame and on the white witch. This whole thing lasted for some 3 hours and then the spirit was eventually subdued. The witch then read prayers and called for all the deities she knew to bless my aunt and her soul, to keep the evill within her weak and subdued and did a ritual to keep the spirit chained so she won't possess my aunt again.

Although that ritual had weakened the evil spirit, it didn't kill it or capture it.

The witch later told grandpa that the curse done on my aunt was extremely powerful and was done with a spirit of extreme vengeance and hatred. She asked if my aunt has wronged someone, did she steal money or cheat on someone who really trusted her? She also asked if my grandpa had done something that might cause someone to hate him.

Ofcourse grandpa didn't know anyone that might hate them that much, he had put criminals behind bars but he couldn't think of anyone in particular that threatened him with black magic or vodoo or whatever

The white witch said that she will have to do a few more rituals to find out who cursed my grandpa's family, why it was done and so on..

So my aunt was brought to the white witch again about a month later, my aunt was feeling slightly better now, the spirit attacks wouldn't happen all the time, in that month she showed it like 5-6 times which wasn't bad at all.
>>
>>19538074
The next time grandpa brought her to the witch, aunty acted the same by resisting and spitting and name calling. The witch did her ritual again for about 2 hours and managed to get the information that the spirit in my aunts body was a witch as well, she lost her own body to a house fire 37 years ago and it killed his little kids with her. The white witch told my grandpa that the evil spirit herself was a powerful witch and looked like a charred body with red eyes.

The white witch also said that she'd have to do a ritual to cleanse the house and protect herself before removing the spirit. The aunt was called a weak later and the white witch used ritual to torture the evil spirit and asked her who had sent her. Why was she harming my aunt, why did she attach to my aunt etc.

That is when the spirit itself told the white witch the name of the person who sent her (old witch) what she looked like, where she lived (major landmarks around her house) and how she attached herself to my aunt. Apparently the old witch once came to talk to my mom about someone and that's when she was allowed to enter our house. That's when she cursed each and every part of the house and left a packet of blood, paper and meat with my aunts and her family's name. The paper instructed the spirit to attach to my aunt and to toment everyone else in the house.

The old witch was extremely jealous of my grand mother and her kids and wanted each and everyone of them to burn and suffer like she did when she lost her son and husband. Apparently my grandmother's happy and nice demeanor was taken as her mocking the old witch and her lack of happiness.

Basically she wanted to bring grandma's family to the same level as her
>>
>>19538119
Witches sound like massive cunts desu
>>
>>19537847

oh, i agree
>>
>>19538156
witches be crazy bro

I just stay away from magic of all kind, there was this girl I was interested in college, took her number, checked out Facebook for funsies and found out she was quite deep into Wicca and all that stuff.. Moped the fuck out lol

we don't even have white witches here in US like Mexico I don't wanna go through the shit my aunt went through
>>
>>
>>19538326
would bang
>>
>>19538343
geez
>>
did op fucking die
>>
>>19537338
Fucking Zeiram
>>
>>19538302
Wicca is white witchcraft ...
>>
>>19539286
Wicca is a meme religion for overweight white girls.
>>
>>19533288
I don't want to sound like a retard but it kind of looks like Chilling at the Tiki.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.