[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of a demon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

How do you get rid of a demon? I have one bothering me. I want it gone. It's rude, it gives me pain in my dreams, and insults me. It's been here for years. I may have bound it to my soul when high on meth.

How do I unbind it and get rid of it?

>was Christian and believed in Jesus Christ
>casting it out in his name and following him for 2 years didn't work
>now believe in something similar to Gnosticism due to not believing in an eternal Hell or much of the things in the Bible since Yahwe seems evil to me

What can I do to get rid of this thing? Nothing with pentagrams or other demons.
>>
>>19532836
praise jesus christ
>>
Bump for getting rid of a demon
>>
Bump again
>>
Just kill it. Recognize that in this reality we pretty much have complete power over anything that comes in from another plane, despite what you may think. The easiest way is to create a large hollow sphere around it and compress the sphere until it no longer exists, squishing the demon. I would recommend creating the shell from a material that is unbreakable but will allow good energies to flow through it. This way you will kill the demon without accidentally trapping any positive "spirits" that happen to be within the range of the sphere you generate
>>
>>19533013
I don't want to kill anything. I'm not God. I don't believe it's my place to kill. I just want it to go away. How do I get rid of it?
>>
Bump for help to rid myself of demon
>>
positive energy. demons feed off negativity, meditate, exercise and put good into the world and you will starve it. It's got your location though so even though it leaves for greener pastures it may come back if you can feed it again.
>>
File: Nothing to see here.jpg (102KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing to see here.jpg
102KB, 960x540px
>>19532836
>I may have bound it to my soul when high on meth.
>high on meth
>meth
I'm out. Pic very related.
>>
>>19532836

Stop feeding it and it goes away, like a troll. Acknowledging it, accepting that it has power, letting emotions and thoughts obsess give it power. Ignore it and move on.
>>
>>19533109
You can't actually "kill" a demon. Just set up a barrier in your aura that pushes the demon away from this dimension.
Visualize a spherical bubble of energy around your body that pushes unwanted entities away, really try to feel the energy. Energy has an airy, wispy sensation to it, that's what your trying to feel. You also can try divine barriers too, just visualize the brightest most white light around your body protecting you. If all else fails, just try to drain the demons energy away from him through your bond with him, and let his energy dissipate into nothingness, don't absorb it. I've gotten rid of extraterrestrials with this trick, so it should be easier with a spirit.
>>
>>19532836
>meth
not even once, brosef
>>
>>19532836
>>casting it out in his name
it's not jesus name that casts out demons, it's jesus' BLOOD
and of course the faith of the exorcist/prayer
>>
If you wake up from a bad dream, spit thrice on your left hand side.

It's complicated..but it might work.
>>
>>19532836
Use more demons/spirits
>>
>>19533109
There is no tricks, you need to love it.
Be friend of him, talk to him... he is ignorant, revolted, and knows a lot of things you don't (like maybe you two was brothers and you killed him before).
Maybe he is the personification of your dark side.
Give him a hug, and tell him about the thing you like to do... the songs that touch your heat. Share good thought with him, because maybe he is part of you.
If he is really a "bad" intelligence, he will stop seeing you. You will not need to do anything... just love him, and you will operate on different frequency.
He is loosing interest on you now.
Can't find your address.
Be happy, friend.
>>
how do you get rid of something that doesnt exist?
>>
>>19535367
How do you know you exist?
>>
>>19532836
Demons cannot stay where they are not wanted or welcomed, but you must make peace with them if you want them effectively gone.
Forgive the demon for the trouble it has caused, send it love, tell God and the universe that you no longer wish for the presence of a demon and by divine decree you cast it out from any of your physical or immaterial bodies.
Say you take back full control over your body and decisions and that only beings of love and light can affect you any longer.
>>
>>19534817
I'll try that. Thanks man.>>19535456
Ill try that too.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.