[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

September 23rd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (163KB, 1416x769px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163KB, 1416x769px
Give me brief yet thorough understanding of what is and what will happen on September 23rd
>>
File: IMG_3481.jpg (23KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3481.jpg
23KB, 323x323px
We covered this like ten times already
>>
It is about some prophecy someone posted on /pol/.
It is haplening right now, brexit, Harvey etc
>>
>>19531905
The Rapture, the start of the Great Tribulation, the start of Jacob's Trouble, or all of the above.
>>
>>19531905
Absolutely nothing.
People seem to conveniently forget that Leo has not 9, but 15 stars.
Also, Jupiter was not in virgo's "womb" the whole 42 weeks. You can't just force the baby inside again after giving birth to it.
What's more is that Virgo is in no way being clothed by the sun, it's merely besides it.
If larping faggots can modify constellations to fit their agenda, I sure as fuck can modify the dictionary definition of being clothed.
>>
>>19531950
Thank you anon, remember to Sage

Been pointing out the obvious to these faggots non stop and they still don't learn.

Their "le edgy sky dragon" isn't even in the sky, it's in a modified light filter.
>>
What is meant to happen?
>>
>>19531905
I want to know too, but instead I get trolls saying the world will explode and idiot pseudo intellectuals thinking they're serious and calling them stupid.
What is the actual prophecy?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyYucWX5NPA
>>
>>19532019
Hmmm. What's this?
>>
>>19532019
????????
>>
File: 1456501587238.jpg (130KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1456501587238.jpg
130KB, 618x564px
>>19531905
For keks sake. 23rd is the day Kek will reward us with true memetic power. This power CAN NOT be used for selfish means, if you use it that way you will have to pay a sacrifice from yourself similar to karma. This is why it worked for Trump because people were doing it together.

Any other shill that tells you other wise saying its the end of the world it's just trying to make you fear and therefore block you from the memetic reward.
>>
https://youtu.be/vIEnRxDA4og

We can manifest the reality that we want collectively. We do not have to wait for anyone to start our own progress toward abundance and peace
>>
>>19531931

Lol, no. The prophecy is in the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelations, and it is fucking spoopy

/pol/ prophecy is cool, but super vague. This shit in the sky is ripped right out the bible.
>>
Well israel is fucked
>>
>>19531905
ANOTHER the world will end/2nd coming of Jesus/whatever date.

Absolutely nothing, just like the last million times we've seen those kind of dates.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.