[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard time believing "psychics"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Not once have I seen proof of people having actual psychic abilities. Prove me wrong and tell me what my initials and age are. IT WON'T happen lmfao. Trust me, I really want to believe that some of you have contacts with other deities/creatures to get this kind of information, but have yet to see any convincing proof. Please, prove me wrong (although it won't happen).
>>
>>
>>19531713
14 or 24
>>
>>19531713
>>19531721
Initials are EW
>>
>>19531718
>>19531721
>>19531724
Wrong lmfao. And I said Initials AND age. If you are psychic and know one of them you should know the other.
>>
>>19531713
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R000700390001-3.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R000700170002-6.pdf
>Prove me wrong and tell me what my initials and age are.
No. If this isn't proof enough for you then you are a brain-dead waste of time.
>>
jw 21
>>
t f
>>
>>19531713
>Not once have I seen proof of people having actual psychic abilities.
True. My mom had seen at least 10 different psychics over a 20 year period (in her younger years, college age to late 30s). I have seen three. Not one, for either my mom or me, ever got anything right. Such a waste of time and money. No wonder the Bible warns to stay away from that crap.
>>
MS
>>
>>19532110
Hmm, jw 23 is what stood out for me
>>
jt 29
>>
>>19532857
Can you tell more about your experience? Why did she looked for so much psychics?

I think psychics exist, but they are rare and most are fake.
>>
>>19531713
15 rw
>>
>>19531713
If you have a hard time believing in pyschics or magick, then just stop right now and never return to /x/.
Magic and Pyschism is 100000% based on belief. It is the manipulation of reality, and reality is informed by the mind.
I am psychic in ways you could not conceivably imagine, but I learned long ago there is no point in trying to convince others.
I will continue using my powers, while you sit around waiting for someone to spoonfed you deeper truths to existence
>>
Only real proof of 'psychic' ability I've seen are machines that are able to read a person's mind using feedback.
>>
>>19535468
>Magic and Pyschism is 100000% based on belief. It is the manipulation of reality, and reality is informed by the mind.
I believe you're gay.
Oh shit it came true
>>
>>19535468
What you mean to say is that you enjoy LARPing on the internet.
>>
>>19534067
>mfw i got the same answer
>>
>>19531713
you're free to disbelieve, faggot op
>>
FG
>>
I could guess it right, but you could dismiss it to hold onto your pride and convictions
>>
PP
>>
>>19536369
666 FU
>>
>>19531713
QZX
>>
One of you probably got it as OP stopped responding...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.