[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/re/ or /rel/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: GlaDv3N.jpg (104KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
GlaDv3N.jpg
104KB, 500x637px
Why don't we have a board for discussing religion?
>>
>>19531573
because it's for morons who are unable to figure out how to life themselves?

KYS
>>
what's there to discuss apart from talking shit and posting unrelated pictures
>>
>>19531573
This is the board for that really .
>>
>>19531573

Go to /his/. They love debating about the TRUTH and shit like that.
>>
>>19531573
/lit/ is more than happy to talk about religion anon. They respect the books for their literary brilliance and some of them are religious, of course this is 4chan so you'll probably run into assholes.
>>
>>19531646
wHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE BITCH
>>
>>19531630
Why did you say "truth" like that?
>>
people is too dumb to discuss religion.
>>
>/x/
>/his/
>/pol/
>/int/
>>
>>19531573
Because it would be overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of 1000 religions and religious I must save you threads. Oh wait this would be good someone please convince mods for this board leave \x\ go save the wizards elsewhere like \lol\ or \tard\.
>>
would really like that actually
maybe /x/ could be split into a board about conspiracies ufos etc and a board about spirituality
>>
This is literally the forum for it since religion and the paranormal go hand and hand. That being said, I've seen most religions talked about freely here except Judaism which gets shut down no matter how civilized it is. Makes me think the mods are kikes and are hiding the truth.
>>
>>19531579
ow_the_edge.tiff
I just want more space on /x/. I'd think you'd be all for seeing less religious talk on here you Cheeto huffing autist.
>>
>>19531573
Because it'll get taken over by fanatics/zealots and 90% of content will be proselytizing. The Christians and Krishna people already do that here.
>>
Because religion is the biggest bullshit story in all of human history.
>>
>>19531579
>>19531629
>>19531630
>>19531646
>>19534518
i think that is OP's point.
the christfags are cancer.
a containment board would be nice.
>>
No, it would become christian central and everything would be satan.
>>
>>19531573
Because myth and imaginary friends are already covered by /lit/ and /x/.
>>
>>19534702
and /pol/ and /his/
and /b/, /mlp/, /lgbt/, /d/, some others... is where all the satanists go
>>
We have one on full, I suspect that you're the BO.
>>
File: no fun allowed.jpg (74KB, 453x479px) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.jpg
74KB, 453x479px
>>19531573
>>
I was typing some sanskrit words to learn their meaning for a while and found a religion. pretty worth reading.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahanubhava
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.