[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My entire life (i am 28 now) i have always seemed to be highly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

My entire life (i am 28 now) i have always seemed to be highly sensitive to (or) succeptable to hauntings or occurances of a demonic nature. I cant stand to be alone in my home or anywhere really. When i am, i am always fearful and on edge with my hair standing up as if somthing is there with me or even about to attack and make its presence known. The air seems to get stale and everything is still and quiet. Its really eerie. Ive only come to think back and realize this about myself recently. In fact, as i began to reflect, i essentially painted a genuinly dysfuctional glitch of a picture in relation to my very existance. I wont go into detail, but basically its one of those "my life sucks" stories... However keep in mind that am not some youngster filled with agnst. Looking back (and still going), my life seems as if its almost an anomaly. Its soo fucked that its as if its unreal, and to the point so that its kind of a joke. I have had brief moments of laughter within episodes of anger and depression, because its just unreal... a joke... the amount of precise, unfortunate circumstances surrounding my life. Lol, i literally shook my head and chuckled just now. To spare the details and get to the point... *one possible explanation is that maybe i have been a target, or perhaps even my family, of some type force/spirit/entity demonic in nature. Maybe somthing attached itself to me at a very young age or perhaps even to my family in a past generation. Despite seeming unreal... it is real, im living it, this is my reality... But to what end? What for? Is it fate? Or is it simply by unfortunate chance. Maybe this life is just payment for a prior life lived in sin? (I must have goofed).

Anyone care to share any thoughts? Or any stories or rants of their own?
>>
Bump
>>
What makes you think its a spirit fucking with you spiritualy, 3 letter agencies do this as well. Were you ever in the GATE program perhaps? I say this cause MOST spirits arent especially malicious, government agencies also employ their psychics to attack guising as a demon. If it is such a agency the reason you are being attack is because you are especially sensitive, they broadcast attacks out in general as a dragnet to basically induce negative hallucination like occurances in especially psychically giftered people, othe people it just is a general "bad vibe" they can feel.
>>
>>19531697
I have no idea of the agencies you speak of..? But besides the feelings of impending doom when im alone at home or somewhere else and besides all the "hauntings", my life is also consumed by unfortunate factors and tragedies. The list of circumstances is just pathetic. Noone should have to live by these terms. I just figured that all the negative aspects and energies surrounding my life has either been caused by some malicious spirit or attracted one.
>>
>>19531697
>>19532180
Its very odd that my life revolves around all these unfortunate circumstances... Like maybe some of them could be understood as just bad luck or happened by chance and pick your self up life goes on type of stuff.... But when you look at everything, the whole picture, its just seemingly unreal... the odds of it all... Almost like it was planned.
>>
That happens to me too, I don't understand it or know anything about it but if you say it they probably diagnostic some mental issue. I'm just trying to say that you can't go to the doctor, do NOT take pills for it, they won't help.
>>
>>19532297
Pills for what? Im not insane. I know a spiritual realm exists. I know the "hauntings" are spiritually derived. I dont agree with taking medication long term anyways. But i mean if i was a normal ignorant person, sure, i might be on meds for depression.

I just feel like since my birth, my "story" had long been writtin and just waiting to unfold.
>>
op just suffers from extreme paranoia. possibly schizo tendencies. do your best to ignore it and just go about with your life. trying to delve into it will either make it worse or just waste your time.
>big time non believer of anything paranormal here. the paranoia creates what you think is sensitivity

you should probably get some meds if it gets worse or you cant cope with it op. lets get you back to being a functional member of society
>>
>>19532581
this is what i mean, you're just a regular joe like everyone else man. your concept of a story is just in your head.
also dont tell people this kinda thing, youll get locked up in a loony bin for a little while.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.